Why is she so cute?

Why is she so cute?

Attached: isabelle.jpg (471x559, 25K)

She has some of the best fart pictures made of her

The japs know.

Attached: 1554821329516.jpg (1950x1500, 988K)

Dogs are cute

>furtards argue with other furtards about who has the worst furshit
Pretty funny honestly, like watching a slap fight in the Special Ed class

It's just one person posting a picture. Nobody is arguing. I know furries are fun and easy targets but you don't get a pass for being a retard.

Just because people jerk off to 2D images doesnt mean they want to wear fursuits

It's a furtard trying to disparage other furtards for having the "wrong" taste in furshit.
When in reality, being a furry AT ALL is shameful and degenerate. That's why it's funny, it's a degenerate trying to put himself above other degenerates
Cool story, you're still a disgusting furfag freak though. Stop jacking off to animals sicko

Oh, am I supposed to be intimidated by your textbook insults?
You know, you'd be mocked constantly by those morality nuts you emulate if you were to ever come into contact with them. There's a certain freedom in realizing that nobody cares, you should try it.
Newfie.

Attached: 1557638630081.jpg (255x228, 7K)

The imaginary power struggles going on in your head are hilarious to watch. Go outside, you've clearly had enough internet.

I will when you stop jacking it to bug eyed, thick headed, melon breasted anime children.

>dogfuckers seething

seething westcuck

Attached: 1448582917954.png (1228x541, 69K)

>melon breasted anime children.
I know you probably don't get out much, but children are not "melon breasted"

>dogfucker thinks I'm one of them
yikes

It's funny because furries are the absolute bottom of the totem pole. Even in that image, the only people they can claim superiority over are other furries. Shit's hilarious

Yea, you said that already

>furfags thinking there's any form of furshit which isn't garbage
gross

Ey, there's hierarchy even among shit. Diahrea is worse than solid.

Attached: 1556166797263.png (1175x1200, 1.05M)

Isabelle is too pure for this world.

Attached: 1550090040298.png (246x349, 6K)

I want to be that chair

>wanzia
pretty good

I fucked up and forgot to buy turnips in New Leaf today. Is there a way to time travel and buy them? I read about turnips dying if game notices you time travel.

She's perfect.
Two top japanese games?

I love the most popular character in AC.

Attached: nook this world.png (741x466, 213K)

Because she's a good girl.

The Worgen and the Lopunny aside, both types of anthro are perfectly acceptable and there needs to be a game that uses both flavors.

because she was designed to look cute
that's the only reason she exists
Well Animal Crossing Switch better have more work put into the gameplay than making it "cute"

Palico from MH and Cornelius from Odin Sphere

The majority of AC players are now female. It will be much cuter.

Who said anything about morality? It’s just disgusting.

bring back the comfyness

Attached: 1550699215639.jpg (1280x820, 586K)

>designed to look cute
the entire Animal Crossing cast is supposed to look "cute" because that's the art direction of the game
This doesn't make Isabelle any different from the others. Her appeal is supposed to be the fact that she is a loyal secretary and does her job the best way she can despite her personality. Every character in the game has a personality, a backstory and by dealing with them you build your own opinion of each and act accordingly.

Saying that "she was designed to look cute" defeats the whole purpose of as to why a character is how they are, and that is a very ignorat utterance.

Attached: 124899703059.jpg (640x352, 41K)

what's the shota equivalent of the c-word?

Attached: 1541729803632.png (280x280, 44K)

some say peeny

Attached: Lewd Alliteration.png (454x737, 30K)