How do you guys play vidya for so long?

How do you guys play vidya for so long?
I can barley play games for 2 hours and I see people who constantly play games for 6-12 hours.
How?

Attached: 1549616565389.jpg (387x309, 19K)

severe autism

actually enjoy vidya

i literally have nothing else to do thats worthwhile or fun

But I do...

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (1704x1008, 172K)

I feel the same way man

I can't think of a single thing that would stay enjoyable if you did it everyday for 6-12 hours straight

It's highly game dependent for me,
linear action games i can usually not play that long, but sandbox games like Minecraft or Terraria i can play pretty much all day.
There's exceptions to both though.

>Play for what seems like hours
>Look at the clock
>1 hour

The only time I can play a game for hours is when the internet blows out and I'm forced to marathon Megaman Legends 2 to pass the time.

Attached: 523436476.gif (294x218, 797K)

I'm a broken man.

how to enjoy vidya again?

What games do you like user?

you're playing to have fun then stopping when you get bored.

They're playing to fill the void.

Attached: sad owl.jpg (236x292, 12K)

no one actually plays EVERY DAY for 6-12 hours.straight. Some days you could, maybe twice a week max, but even the most autist no lifer takes breaks unconsciously. People play different things, watches video, or even stop to eat and jack off most of the times.

it's called anxiety

They play MMOs, Dota, Overwatch and other online shitter games.

Be glad that you don't feel the need to play 2+ hours. Video game addiction is serious shit

Depends on what you play. Short term commitment games like Mario kart, or Animal crossing, or even MMO's where you just do daily stuff might not have any reason to play for a long time.

If you have a game where its long term commitments for grinds or item hunts, or if you're creating something like Phantasy star or minecraft, you might commit more hours without thinking about it because you're basically always doing something or moving to that next goal actively.

Then again maybe your attentionspan is ass my dude.

Attached: on the edge.png (697x575, 750K)

Well I have been playing everyday for 6hrs minimum for few months at least. Card games and paradox's autism simulators mainly. Also I do exactly that with any single player game like w3 or fromsoft's anything.

the same game?

Listen to music/podcasts whilst playing a game

I've always had shit attention span, so I relate to OP. There are games with really cool endgame goals, but I can never play long enough to get to the cool stuff.

Attached: E591977A-D03A-49A8-AC37-8FDA14B84346.png (306x526, 104K)