Nothing beats cracking open a bear after a shift in Lobotomy Corporation

Nothing beats cracking open a bear after a shift in Lobotomy Corporation

Attached: angelabear.jpg (1790x1026, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=31491552
youtu.be/QVDGdgLS3fo
youtu.be/zWb3hOAtxIU
drive.google.com/uc?id=1n7XG6JOT_1X5NoQluZkSbo-qUrtXiWQK
youtube.com/watch?v=9y4JwyjdY4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goddamn Koreans and their clear colored bears.

>have restarted from Day 1 three times
>acquired several Alpwh and lotsa Waw equipments
>everything goes smooth and manage to do missions too
>there are anons who absolutely refuse to restart from Day One thinking they are meant to complete the game on the first go

Peaceful and quiet nights will come to you but only if you reply "Sleep tight, Carmen."

Attached: 3.jpg (1044x626, 248K)

when should I restart then

The game looks cute. Where may I aquire this illiterate otaku trash?

>giant tree sap is having a qliphoth meltdown

Attached: 1548855344456.png (427x447, 64K)

When you cant finish a day without a lot of losses resulting you losing high tier gear. Think of some nasty Abnormals who you farmed good equipments. If it benefits you that the abnormal is gone but you keep their equipment, it's time to restart

Let it. Tool abs dont do shit meltdowning outside of losing some energy from daily quota meter

I'm glad I have Meat Lantern to keep Army in Pink in check. Didnt notice the counter increases when you bust anomalies.

>first core suppression
>malkuth
What gives, why is every work failing?

Malkuth's switching around your work orders.

So uh, anyone got that one pic of all female sephirahs in swimsuits?

Attached: Achuta.png (474x673, 382K)

steam
or you could pirate it if you're some kind of scumbag i guess

No, stop!
Angela gesugao would make my dick explode.

You can literally cheese her ability by just spamming work on skull bro for 20 minutes until you reached meltdown level 6 and win

Is the colour of the ordeal the same even after you restart?

Guys, help me out here.

I just bought this game and don't have any idea how to play it.

Give me some tips.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Attached: 1556000068233.png (356x249, 67K)

Play the tutorial you schmucklord

Attached: Blast him.jpg (336x365, 31K)

>bald
kill it

Anyone knows of a mod that adds hairstyles?

>Finally get to day 11 without any issues.
>Get "all" the way to 15 still home-free.
>"Ok my next abnormality is just a pair of shoes, how much harm could it REALLY do"

Attached: 1557157645782.gif (244x212, 874K)

Just click on the employees repeatedly. Shoes are harmless.

You are aware that every meltdown forces you to work on a random abnormality, right?

Be yourself

>get a meltdown on an aleph or waw
>lol just spam one sin

It's harmless when you already know how to deal with it, yes.

Have you already worshiped your goddess of destruction, today?

Attached: 65721062_p0.jpg (768x1024, 574K)

The manegment tips literally tell you to do that. Its not even like an Aleph were you need 60 boxes until you get to the important Tip.

>day 32
>still only have 2 aleph
I'm gpnna have to keep rerolling for an easy to contain aleph like CENSORED or Silent Orchestra
Is Blue Star easy to suppress

Odds are you'll send the wrong person to deal with it

I woulda needed 15 boxes to get to that tip. It had already done it before I had that many.
Not to mention my very first attempt at contacting it was someone with 2 or less temperance, so that nerd ate shit as well.

>worshiping the angry milker over the sadistic yandere

Attached: Binah.png (600x1300, 154K)

When it comes solely to suppression, easy ones are mountain, melting love and Censored
The rest is either very very strong or just a bitch to fight against.

there's apparently somewhere in the files that you can add eye, hair front, and hair back PNGs but I havent gone looking

Blue star is just another equipment check abnormality. If you have good white armor than he's one of the easier ALEPH to contain. Silent Orchestra, however, is one of the more bullshit ALEPH. Spoiler below.

Qliphoth Counter: 2
Loses 1 counter when work is good
Loses 1 counter when work is bad

Which is good because I have mountain and melting already

To be fair, the tips meaning you should click on them when it says talk to them can be rather confusing at first

Personally I did mountain, Censored and nothing there
The later two were next to each other, so I waited until both breached, waited until the first one died and send the rabbits on the survivors heels to finish it off.
It's always good to have the rabbits at least after fulfilling the second mission.

I mean suppress, not contain

Blue Star will slurp up all your clerks and low-SP employees lightning-fast if you don't DPS it very quickly, so it depends on your damage output.

You can continue to work on abs even if you reached the day quota of energy. This way you can easily increase stat growth. Work on abs to buy their gear and equip that gear on the next day. You can order employees to hallways with escapable abs so that they can start supressing it right away. Have some of your employees hold white damage weapons to bring your crazied employees back to their senses.

Get a fucking general already, you're circlejerking at this point.

Is it fair to say that Silent Orchestra is the only true bastard of the ALEPHs?

Just make sure to NEVER work on Melting Love, don't use red damage to fight her and kill Mountain always first

Since when are smart people who have self respect towards their finances scumbags?

>new players each thread
>oc and memes
>not AAA game
>no /pol/ discussion
>actual vidya discussion

Climb a wall of dicks

Geburahfags btfo

Attached: ebin.png (1826x1068, 834K)

meant for

>Is Blue Star easy to suppress
sure, but you're going to lose a fuck ton of staff no matter what

Since the game offers so much play time and intense/wtf situations and the devs got scammed on the first translation.

But really, pirate to try it out and buy it if you feel it's justified

I am sorry Binah, I don't hear you over the mountain of dead Claws and the hole in your chest.

wasn't there a /fit/ screen cap about this very same misspelling?

Holy shit

Attached: aleph.png (578x668, 248K)

So just let her meltdown run out? Along with CENSORED

>speed normal
Maybe if you don't count the need to lay down to shoot it

>actual interesting character
muh buckets isn't interesting at all

I did this more likely than get everyone infested.

Someone explain?

Attached: Smash.jpg (1920x1080, 401K)

kill yourself

The true bastard is still army in black
This fucker is so synergized with arbiter, having him alone will make day 49 twice as hard

Boxes

So this is the face of Lobotomy

It's just the cognition filter messing with your mind, it humanized Tiphereth(boy) to a certain point so it saw that when he got crushed

What the fucks the point of "We can change everything". That shit better make me turn Level 1 Employees into Level 4 ones once I'm done with it.

doing arbiter in day 49
Poor guy

what's this game about ?
sell it to me

How do I deal with this piece of shit?

It's pretty useless. I guess the only reason you'd ever use it was if you needed small amount of energy for completing the day and you cant afford doing work on other abs.

Forgot my image

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (264x524, 41K)

>Watching my friend play lobotomy for the first time
>On day 7 they get don't touch me

Attached: 1556843190110.png (768x768, 465K)

What piece of shit

Lock it away and never touch it

Yeah I figured, her dumb Counter penalties are impossible to uphold unless you enjoy RNG fun.

Her ego is actually quite decent. Just grind and forget

Not-SCP facility contain not-SCPs to farm energy. You are the newly pointed manager and your job is to hire employees and make them research the Not-SCps choosing most optimal working method. When you have found the NOT-SCP's sweet spot, you continue yo work on it to get their weapon and armor. The employees' lvl and stats rise depending on their work methods.

At first it's straight forward but each day you get new abnormalities and you need to come up the optimal strategy. The game has restart fearure which allows to keep your gear and facility upgrades if or more like when you hit the wall on the combination of hard abnormals and harder daily quotas.

The UI and translation are clunky and there's lot of trial-and-error. The death animations have variety.

Attached: bear.png (764x796, 67K)

what gear slaps the scarecrows shit? I would rather deal with it breaking out than having weak dudes just to make it feel less alone about being a retard.

Attached: beta3 as fuck.png (500x500, 349K)

looks like a fun management game
can you fuck the monsters ?

>his justice isnt capped by the time this is equip able

How do you grind it when she escapes after not getting a mediocore result?

Well you can head canon that physical work on abnormalities requires sex. The abs do fuck you. Many ways.

I'm sure some tried to fuck the Mahou Shoujo or Melting Love

Here're 3 tips:

1. Scarecrow deals white damage while your workers are working. However, when it breaks out and stabs people with his hand it deals BLACK damage.
2. Unlock escape information to check for his weakness / resistance.
3. Scarecrow is a HE abnormality, which means he deals extra damage to anyone with ZAYIN armor , while gaining additional resistance again ZAYIN and TETH weapons. You can find more information about risk level bonuses/penalty in the manual

That's what I mean grind and forget. You suppress it, put her back into her cell, and repeat until you got enough boxes to unlock her gears, then reload / never works on her again.

YOU JUST KNOW

What? Anons are playing a videogame and discussing it on Yea Forums? Can't have that. Someone alert mobile task force Janitors ("No Monetary Compensation") to clean this shit up and relocate it to the containment board /vg/

No it's random.

close enough

give her a hug

Attached: 1556640753661.jpg (510x600, 91K)

When you suck my dick as often as you killed my employees.

That's gonna be a whole lot of sucking.

Would you?

Attached: 1557635834733.png (1136x1403, 1.09M)

I just got the Iron Maiden. Is the only way to get its entries really just hiring a dozen fodder employees then throwing them into it? Also, how many fodder employees does it take for the full time?

yes
the time required was accumulated. just send like 10 level 1 dudes into the maiden

It took me 5 V fodder employees to get IV

Nigger are you incapable of reading?It says how long it takes unlock all
It's not worth doing in the first place so ignore it

To many. Also if you got the machine that buffs your stats send the mooks in until they leave as Level V and send them in for a longer time. Also the machine is useless since it only generates some boxes for you. Not worth losing Lob points at the end of the day for.

Wouldn't Angela be closer to one?

So about 5-10 dudes after going through the Happy Machine. Thanks for the tip about using the stat changing machine.

I was asking specifically how many fodder employees it would take for them to last the amount of time needed. Since it only gives a time is why I'm asking in the first place. If it gave a count, it'd be much simpler.

yes

Attached: 74576128_p5.png (1062x1505, 1.91M)

Laetitia is not for lewd

It's worth doing it because 100% completion is required for the true end you nerd.

IM GUNNA LEWD LAETITIA

DON'T DO IT

based

Attached: 1557099965763.jpg (509x617, 98K)

>scp discord trannies jullikas nigmode and housderloop

Attached: file.png (1401x1017, 526K)

STOP IMMEDIATELY

I am getting an awkward erection for this dolly.

Imagine her convulsions all around your dick

[RABBIT PROTOCOL LAUNCHED]

I'm calling a contract on you

Attached: 12521651.png (548x344, 224K)

Myo is a cute

Attached: 1555798428893.jpg (2472x1936, 1.24M)

YOU'RE GETTING FUCKING CENSORED

Not if I outpay you.

So is censored supposed to be the SCP Peanut?

CLOCKWORK CUNNY

Attached: pgii9sOiRy1vev1sno1.jpg (1280x960, 229K)

LC Peanut is Burrowing Heaven. LC 682 is probably something like Nothing There

>almost completed a comfy day in the facility
>violet noon kicks in
>no idea what it does so i decide to rally all employees and prepare for the worst
>fucking giant obelisk falls from the sky and instakill everyone
>have to restart the day
just you average day at the corporation

Attached: A N G E R Y D O G E.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Now you're starting to learn why many people prefer to store their agents in the elevators.

Imagine if this game had proper base building.

>Violet noon
>Move employee out
>Triggers ordeal
>Clerks died
>"Erm...manager? Mountain is breaking out."

I got a Qliphoth Meltdown on Blue Star during Hod's core suppression and my best employee takes a second too long to prevent it.
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: MFG0R6J.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

>doing Hod's suppression on day 45 and above
You brought this on yourself

It's day 39 though.

Attached: 1557434409309.png (952x438, 54K)

Attached: crack.jpg (480x357, 26K)

Might as well reset your run at this point

When threads are periodic and constant, it's stupid to not have a general, your general will only degenerate if your game is trash and has no content and relies only on circlejerk.
People seem to actually discuss this game, a general would be a vast improvement

What if Nothing There is just really lonely, guys?

Considering we've had people come in to ask what this is and end up downloading/buying game, I disagree

No

Attached: 1556382971877.png (475x380, 287K)

/vg/ can only end up with the death of threads
this always happens everytime a popular game gets move to /vg/

The fact that you can farm "stats" during each mission makes the game deeply flawed for me. I have a compulsive need to exploit every single mechanic the game throws at me, and I absolutely can't stand the grind. What can I do?
Love tha aesthetic

>single player game with no updates
>general lasting beyond 6 months

At a certain point, the grinding and points becomes easier

Employees are for lewd

Attached: 1557352018302.jpg (1111x1553, 670K)

How the fuck did you even last that long without suppressing upper-tier cores

you gain more points?

Attached: holdinghands.png (806x561, 489K)

At what point should I try Ordeal of Dusk? I'm at Central Command and I still don't feel confident enough to attempt it considering all these WAWS and Alephs wanting to break out (Day 22)

Is there a specific requirement to trigger green/purple midnight? I'm going for midnight for fun but now I've got my 4th orange midnight in a row

The grammar and dialogue in this are so odd.

It's another episode of "the baby started crying in the central city because of a jester."

Yes

You've received a new voicemail.

It only ever gets worse Manager, you should try it once you have around 5 rank V agents with good gear to fight through it and end the day as soon as you finish the ordeal to avoid dealing with any escapees.

Can you use damage resistance bullets on agents currently working with abnormalities?

To be fair, the devs got scammed by the first translation team they hired.

If you have waw and aleph gear with level ivs and vs then you should do it now

It's a Korean game user, one that struggled financially during the game development.

>he doesn't position his employee in the hallways
>he has the baby
lmao

nah
Take your dark damage from CENSORED like a man

Imagine melting love, knight and laetitia all fighting for your attention

Attached: 1556780820798.png (1159x726, 530K)

I only had 1 Aleph class abnormality (Nothing There, which you can ignore) before I got Blue Star. The only things that broke out of containment were Punishing Birb and Queen of Hatred (which is a pain to work with).

>WAWS and Alephs
If you have a few dudes on waw or at least one on aleph it should be easy.
More so if they have good red resist, a guy with nothing there's gear should be able to solo all of them.

Hoppity hop, the rabbit came to gnaw the carrot

Attached: 1557459643104.png (252x224, 15K)

Been working on some sprites of the mentioned but non appearing protocol squads as well as some other donut steel ones.

Taking drawing requests for other animal themed abnormality supressor teams

Attached: Additional Protocol.png (1931x697, 325K)

Im good

Attached: 1557588077895.png (1111x1553, 934K)

why would you do this to yourself

Ayyy, those are pretty awesome. Do you think you can make a Hyena protocol work?

I love you

>can suppress the same he/waw abnormality several times for geburah's mission
>you need multiple alephs though

Attached: 1467013318031.png (580x634, 436K)

Hey what does this red button do?

>Rhino looking like a badass version of reinhardt
Holy shit

The downside of playing this blind.

A fox would be nice

Attached: 1557344184761.jpg (1353x1353, 434K)

Those are looking sick
nice job

Attached: 1532812970220.gif (300x225, 1.04M)

DO NOT

Where did this came from?

I only got one WAW and one Aleph (Army in Black) but have yet to get a single gear from him yet.

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=31491552
I'm guessing you're talking about all the links on this guy's pixiv?

Aren't they called Reindeer Team

Oh, too late

you get one free sacrifice to him before he breaches. The likelihood that he gets two meltdowns in six qliphoth levels isn't that high.

That's awesome

Frog Squad

Not meme'ing, just biblical plagues seem appropriate for the end times.

Attached: goodeatens.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Pretty sick looking stuff here, makes me wish the game had special units other than the Rabbits to work with
If you’re feeling up for it, how about a Wasp Protocol?

Nothing There works best with attachment and instinct.
She wants to be with you.

Boar or Snake protocol sounds pretty cool keep up the good work user

Does this game and its world have an equivalent to the SCP-682 (melty mary sue crocodile)?

Abnormality suppression tps/fps game with deadspace/prey gameplay when

looks sick as fun user good job

Redpill me on this game Yea Forums, its a bit expensive for impulse buy

I guess you should hope for a green dusk then

Game looks coolio but I'm not sure if I'd enjoy for more than a couple of hours. How does the gameplay loop compare to Fallout Shelter?

Attached: irregular.jpg (807x1182, 323K)

Spider protocol?
Using illusions,ambushes,traps and agility enhancements would be cool

Pirate it first, then buy it if you like it.
The game's not for everyone.

You've been kidnapped by a rogue corporation for having no friends or family, and have been living in solitary confinement in the basement elevator, when your slime gf of two days starts asking about your hobbies, interests, and future goals.

What do you do?

Attached: 1557355382659.jpg (425x600, 58K)

It's almost as if challenge could be fun

Which one?

Attached: 1556911302118.jpg (900x650, 132K)

Dragon
>Inb4 it's just bomber plane
More seriously crows would be nice

Sure, but when that challenge involves all the early asshole abnormalities you'd have to be a masochist. Now I know which ones to avoid and reluctantly pick up between 3 really shit ones as the lesser evil

>Implying Lobotomy needs to kidnap with so many fresh faced fucks desperately wanting a job at a Wing.
Tell her I really like creative writing and her hair looks nice

cyberninja cobra protocol

Attached: image (1).jpg (600x410, 28K)

Say that I only want to cuddle with her

Attached: a9KA1pj_700b.jpg (700x879, 74K)

It's comparable on a basic level, but it's quite different from Fallout Shelter.

This game has no real base building, you don't need to manage your own dudes (rather, you use your dudes to manage the spookies), and you don't need to leave your base to hunt for shit. On the other hand, maintaining your base (or at least the abnormalities it contains) is way more involved and diverse than anything in Fallout Shelter, and when shit really hits the fan it's not going to be just some weakass raid like Fallout Shelter.

I originally pirated this game thinking this is some cheap ass game that can be completed within 2~3 hours and only mentioned in Yea Forums because of waifu bait. Boy was I wrong. I got addicted into this game and kept me playing for a whole week. which is something current day AAA games fails to do. So I bought the game. Devs deserved it. Game has surprising depth despites it's simple(and a little shitty) art style. I recommend that you pirate it, go through few runs and If you see your self comming back to this game now and then, buy it

>He doesn't know
Ask me how I know that YOU are the poor guy

Amazing

have you SEEN /ksg/?

Yes and it's horrible

Fuck it, I'm starting from day one again.

give her a hug

Attached: 1556781117567.jpg (756x857, 324K)

Just get it off IGG for free to see what it's like, then buy it if you like it.

It's a great game but it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

the gameplay loop and most fun part about the game revolves around finding a new abnormality and trying to decipher its gimmick and how to eventually deal with it when stuff starts breaching

Outside of that, it feels closer to Evil Genius minus the construction, if you've played that.

Not quite the pics I had in mind but those are excellent too

Attached: 1550987868362.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

Cool,I'll give it a swing

Will there be new updates with additional abnormalities and new thing or is this final version?

The game came out a year ago dude.

Why are there so many threads about this lately, did they release a big update or something?

Attached: 1546469004372.png (1140x592, 366K)

The final version, they are working in a sequel.

Because people are done with sekiro and they need something to play.

King of Greed obviously, probably the most honest of the magical girls

I like this game user, but I can understand the bitterness one can feel after getting walled by something you can’t even touch
Me getting Snow White’s Apple and Nothing There on the second week for example was untouchable with what I had

Attached: EE78BA70-7460-46B0-B62C-6F710F07C77E.png (1024x1027, 774K)

I thought it was new because of how popular the thread are lmao

A guy saw a thread about the game, got interested in the game, played the game, made a thread about it, other guy saw the thread, got interested in the game and so on.

Fun fact: everytime a thread is made, someone asks the same question you did.

core suppression
>This plays youtu.be/QVDGdgLS3fo
Its go time

Attached: 1557388882225.png (1080x1047, 61K)

they are all so cute

Attached: 1556848197776.png (1890x1404, 1.67M)

They all make my penis hard. Help

Judgement Bird

delicious chocolate

Attached: 1556212010047.png (2480x3507, 3.33M)

Why are there so many people asking this same question so frequently? Did they give an internet access to the designated Scarecrow worker?

Nothing There is better

what a funny mistranslation
>knight in korean is '기사' which can also mean '(newspaper) article'
>blue meguka is some happennningggg incident on newspaper now

despair a cute and never goes haywire on you unless her nigh invincible champion dies

get you a real bird, user

Can’t blame people for getting curious user, you see many threads of the same game show up and you get curious enough to investigate eventually

Attached: 4A3D76AE-38F9-422A-AA1D-EFF4366B22C4.png (727x711, 74K)

It just got released from early access.

Also it's the hot new flavour of the month so it's like a snowball rolling down the hill. People learn about it from the theads, the more people learn about it the more threads people make.

knight a cute

Attached: 1557514597456.png (278x278, 190K)

Wait until you get two counters in.

>filling a water bottle with one bear

whats the point? it wouldn't even do anything

Here you go agent, I have two new assignments for you to pick

Attached: 1556835533876.jpg (2480x3507, 2.19M)

that she is

Attached: 1556404995957.jpg (1334x812, 195K)

Attached: nepnepgettingtold.jpg (749x84, 13K)

What? How are you supposed to even get in her?

Someone tell me how you figure out at what point an Employee levels up a stat? I keep randomly sending them in and go with gut feeling. I never really noticed them leveling up during the day.

This really should have been second or third post. What the actual fuck Yea Forums.son, I am dissapoint.

>Spider protocol
>Men/women in skintight suits ready to trap you and wrap you all up in tight silk thread

Attached: 1557347712073.png (244x230, 69K)

I think it just happens. You can see it at the end of each day

Spider Protocol
Dudes with multi-armed suits that first shoot webs at Abnormalities to greaty reduce mobility, then they attack. Not sure what weapon they'd use though.

The lvl up and stat increase only apply between days. Higher class abnormality give faster increase

I want to date Angela.

Attached: 1556678948439.png (1500x500, 182K)

>Not drinking shrimp juice
Tell that bitch to come back when she gets a better drink choice.

>no KoG
???

Attached: 66240515_p10.jpg (551x643, 89K)

too big

Attached: 1557019367182.png (1300x1000, 1.21M)

Oopsie

Attached: laetitia-2.png (770x1210, 86K)

You try to get that neet out of that container, probably wouldn’t even object if you tip her down some stairs

A while ago someone went into the game files and found out about how many works are needed to level up certain stats, with Zayin being the hardest to work with and ALEPH being the fastest
So really what this means is that you’re gonna have to send people to work on a stat at least 10 times a day, if I remember right

I got fucked on my run becuase I’m up to security team and the game won’t give me any HAW or ALEPH abs other than wolf and mountain of bodies, neither of which I can suppress of they get out because no good gear. Well I can probably do wolf if I really set my mind to it but he’d slaughter everyone first and let out mountain who is legit impossible. Just hanging on to finish Hod suppression for that bonus.

Should I do it?
It's day 11

Attached: 20190512154847_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Mean discipline team.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1556987325714.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Here's your reward

Attached: 1534823558669.jpg (450x339, 12K)

how good is your gear

Doesn't she kinda do that already a few times?

>reaches towards execution bullets

Attached: 1557201589923.jpg (301x330, 17K)

Pretty great, got two of almost every aleph.

How.
How do i deal with nothing there breaching, he takes no damage and 2hits everyone.

Wait right there user

Attached: 1556846889881.gif (640x480, 1.5M)

do it and make sure your agents have good levels
are you planning on fighting him

>decide to do the midnight mission
>hoo boy this is going to suck
>get green midnight
>mfw
Please tell me this is the easy one or something, because that was piss easy. Had one death for reasons I have no idea off, but that's it

Attached: Ford.jpg (220x200, 9K)

Lots of love and affection

I'm going to fuck her till she convulses all over my dick!

If you hit wall, nothing wrong with Restarting from Day 1. If you can get through the day without having to interact with the troublesome abnormals, go for that and farm stats and missing gear. If you feel the need to more Alephs/Waws just because you have a mission requiring you to fight them, postpone the mission until you are strong enough to do it.

Drinking soda gives you a beard
wtf

Hey, I’m not the only who think she’s got mechanical limbs, thanks for the assurance user
Fuck you otherwise though

Attached: 3D273B4F-B2E5-447B-AEDC-565005C617D1.jpg (934x1200, 199K)

kite around
hes pretty slow

Just ignore him bro

Yeah.
Do you have any tips?

Green is regarded as the easy one, yes. If you want a challenge, try violet.

Why don't we slap on some ALEPH tier weapons on little helper and throw him at the outbreaks?

Big Bird is here! Say something nice!

Attached: 1554855530658.png (100x100, 18K)

Attached: 1557098153139.jpg (760x760, 147K)

Because at some point we are going to have to get near the damn thing to shut it down.

If I poked all those eyes out, would you die?

PROJARED PUT DOWN THE WEAPON

>tips
It's a dps race, gather your troops before the fight and kite the attacks by the apostles
youtu.be/zWb3hOAtxIU
This is a successful boss fight, the best is him being in the small command team roonlm

Can the rabbits deal with it? I havent gotten the investigation yet, but saw a lot of people here talking about them.

>no googly eyes
not canon

Sir, you're being arrested for stealing Judgement Bird's eyes without consent. Come with us nice and silently and noone gets hurt

Attached: 1557259893944.jpg (1600x1200, 358K)

It would be extremely painful

They help in taking down a chunk of its HP once it reaches (Forma de Adios), you will have to do the rest.

Stay away from borb

Attached: 1549857956990.jpg (1280x848, 89K)

>rabbits
>arresting
literally all of R corp's mercs are cold blooded killers, it's just that the rabbits are less likely to destroy the whole facility.

>without consent
Judgment Bird literally gave him his eyes, dumb rabbit
Because Justice is blind, you know
I know you're autistic Myo but holy shit

You're a big bird

Just use more dakka, unless you strapped on guns on little helper

Your friend is incredibly attractive!

Attached: mai husbando.jpg (933x663, 140K)

They really are.

Attached: 67583502_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x849, 603K)

ILoveyou

Attached: 96A2F3B7-7ADA-41C9-B3C8-9E1173FE03FA.jpg (654x1102, 225K)

Nice and kind borb

Those looks awesome, but it is company R so every team has to be an animal, that starts with the letter R.
Racoon maybe?

That exact fucking thing happened to me yesterday too; I even had the day finished and the no-kill no-insane security mission complete, but I got too greedy with the ego boxes

you know, that's a good idea!

Attached: 9.png (1213x769, 145K)

For you.

>master1200

>spins at 50000rpm
>blows a hole through every ALEPH abnormality, every sephirah, the tree of light, company R, eventually the planet
what have we done

*7th trumpet activates*

Perfect

This place is full of underages and newfags, hence why I hardly come here nowadays

Is that really such an issue?

Attached: sticker (7).png (252x224, 12K)

I'm terrified, what have you done?!

>Not strapping Apocalypse Bird and Judgement Bird's weapons on him too
Pale damage motherfucker

by the time I did Malkuth's suppression I had already completely forgotten who she was.

Attached: 1557588289439.png (4677x3307, 2.12M)

Attached: 2772693 - Kagei_Kakigoori Lobotomy_Corporation Malkuth.jpg (1715x2400, 1.39M)

>I had already completely forgotten who she was.
How the fuck you forget about the best girl?

>come to work
>slap some misbehaving abs
>break up the three birds' meeting
>go chill with One Sin at the end of the day
>daily quota fulfilled
>sign out ready to go home
>feel like you've forgotten some minor thing
>CHOO-CHOO behind you

YOUR TICKET SIR.

my bad

Attached: 9.5.png (1278x857, 171K)

just tack every ALEPH weapon on him now
he has achieved enlightenment on the path of asura

>groping a box
A sure has gone off the deep end hasn't he?

>tfw your employee is so smug she takes the piss out of every abnormality she works with

Attached: the smuggest girl.png (490x1397, 303K)

>Big bird breaks out because 2nd trumpet
>Suppress big bird
>It breaks out again immediately because 2nd trumpet is still playing
>the reason 2nd trumpet is playing is because big bird keeps breaking out
Fix this shit

kek

Attached: sticker (16).png (252x224, 13K)

>that music has a resurgence due to DRV3

Why so INCOMPETENT?

Attached: 1550255833944.png (252x224, 15K)

You have to run a gauntlet of all abnormalities that actively attack you after breaking out
Which abbos can you defeat using only your muscles(HAHAHAHAHAHA) and your wits?
Which abbos can you defeat using the various EGOs given to the employees?
>You're in this alone. Clerks can and will distract like the fodder they are but you're the only one capable of actually beating these animals into suppression
Wild Card:
I know this is fucking retarded but I've been thinking about HxH alot lately and really wish I had nen abilities so how do you think you'd size up against the abnormalities if you had nen powers? What if the abnormalities could use nen?

Attached: ben shapiro.jpg (400x400, 18K)

More like heroic monkey because he's driving me BANANAS

Hahahahahaha AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Hey kiddo, the middle school sandbox is all the way down there. This thread is only for big boy discussion about who's the cutest abnormality and why it's Ppoeda

Any TETH or lower abnormalities can probably be relatively easily bludgeoned to unconsciousness. Most you just have to avoid or ignore for a little like matchstick girl and punishing bird. Murderer is a good example of someone whos probably easy to mollywhop. HE class is mostly dependant on if it does physical or mental damage and how fast it moves and attacks. Little helper is probably the easiest in that regard

Not gonna lie that looks pretty annoying

Just did a mission about suppresing Waw 5 times. I had designated aggroer who would go botch a job with him to lower the counter and my team of 7 lvl V'ers would wait at his corridor to beat him back into his cell the second he stepped out.

I wish the devs didn't fail with his program to actually help employees under crisis

Lmao nigga just dont let anyone die lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-150900_1.jpg (1280x669, 85K)

Fuck that fucking mongrel beast it breached at the end of the day that I first got it and robbed me of my lob

>Hokma in a speedo

Attached: 72378679_p1_master1200.jpg (846x1200, 635K)

I'm sure after your failings and learnings, you will manage

there we go

Attached: 9.7.png (1500x914, 253K)

>Nezdach still having his beer
>Chesed still having his coffee

I think they have a serious addition problem

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

wtf I'm a geburafag now.

>KoG's weapon
jej
11/10 work
what class is he now
he is beyond ALEPH

WHAT FUCKING GAME REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Netzach
>addiction problem
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>The Alephs fear the redditbot

user you are such a dumdum I'm not even gonna quote your post
can you even read the OP you silly billy

*7th Trumpet starts playing*

It says right there, Lobotomy Corporation.

That Binah tho
nice master btw

I believe you’re forgetting a certain ZAYIN user

Attached: 253699A1-D809-4B9C-8C7E-D610B65A9DFB.jpg (1200x1434, 326K)

This image makes me uncomfortable

>literally spoonfeeding something that takes a scroll up
i knew you were a faggot but holy shit

Read the OP. Check the OP pic. Is there any indication for the name of the game?

YAHWEH

HAAH WAAW

>level 5 115 sp employee goes insane researching it with endured armor
fair and balanced.

choose one.

Attached: the_tree_of_life.jpg (400x784, 64K)

How would you defeat this? It has abilities to fight at every range, it attacks with every damage type, and it moves at supersonic fucking speeds, and it's suprassed ALEPH tier, could your facility do it?

Meme

Nun because I like nuns

Any jews in this thread? Wo am I kidding, of course there are
Can someone tell me how you pronounce Hokhmah?

>jewish magick

Attached: istockphoto-183380336-612x612.jpg (612x612, 66K)

Comfy/10

Hao*phlegm*ma

They may have every ALEPH weapon, but they specced into nothing but DPS and Speed, they should still have the HP of a HE Classed monster
Wait for it to cool down and give it a wallop, just get out early before you get run over

Attached: CC6C94B1-3247-4A00-B9E8-F8FD7F908E7C.png (338x424, 109K)

Koh*phlegm*mah
the *phlegm* part sounds like an h but with phlegm piled on the back of your tongue but not in your throat

It now feels like a problem that solves itself

OK but what if beach day but instead of the Sephirah it's all the Abnormalities
Judgement Birb is the lifeguard, maybe

This nigga is a YHVH class Abormality now holy fuck

Sure
Here u go Manager

Attached: 69247673_p0.jpg (2009x856, 510K)

>nothing into speed
user do you even know how Little Helper attacks

new recruits saying cute things is really adorable

Attached: captains and rookie.jpg (1440x810, 370K)

Shoot him with Freischütz

>implying he wouldn't spin so fast he homeruns the bullet right up Der Gayshoot's ass

When the Captain of the Security says "everyone dies someday", you know you are fucked.

when i said
>into nothing but DPS and Speed
that meant Little Helper min maxed in favor of speed and dps and not HP

Attached: 1554605406830.jpg (540x405, 120K)

he don't need no HP when he spins that fast
it's like that one martial art technique that deflects everything in circles except that + god-weapons

what if he had ALEPH health

Attached: iwatch.jpg (257x287, 22K)

For first Geburah mission do I have to suppress 5 different abnormalities or can just beat up one over and over?

>Teleports behind you
Heh, nuthin personnell...
*1,000,000 red dmg*

Attached: 1557569071920.jpg (1542x1650, 359K)

What the fuck ProjectMoon?!
HOW DID THEY GOT AWAY WITH THIS?

Attached: BONE.jpg (486x551, 117K)

So, you can just shoot it. Got it. The day is saved.

What if we sent aleph helper to the other wings? hahahahaha wouldn't that be hilarious.

It can be the same one.

This is why they sent Garion to wipe us out isn't it?

Outstanding

Attached: 1531497263458.jpg (1360x768, 188K)

Im calling the rabbits

Attached: 1557355204023.png (1280x1492, 610K)

Attached: Hyena Protocol.png (295x276, 42K)

Um
Why are my ads suddenly gone?
user?!

Coolio!

>This kills the WhiteNight

Attached: 1520049244660.png (202x233, 75K)

>Myo talks mad shit about how weak Gebura is
>call in Rabbit for Red Mist
>only do like 25% of her first phase before death

cute jobber

Hot damn you work fast

was waiting for this
Disappointed in Yea Forums newfaggotry

Attached: 7ab.gif (320x240, 177K)

God dammnit Angela I wanted female (female), not female (male). How am I supposed to increase efficiency with this?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (514x836, 424K)

Someone make the same but with the giant teddy bear abnormality.

>Hyena
Faster but lower damage rabbits
>Deer
Worse red resist and damage, attacks arc between targets and slow them 50%
>rhino
Slow but only takes 0.2 red damage, high damage melee
>owl
Slow attacks speed but higher damage, hits all non team targets like magic bullet
>bat
Same as rabbit but flamers do continous damage over time and slows targets

What could (CENSORED)'s gift possibly be?

Attached: CENSOREDGIFT.png (150x150, 19K)

picture proof the holocaust didn't happen

Lewd Angela fan-art

Is that so?

Attached: AngelaSwimsuit.jpg (750x1334, 219K)

>sexiest girls are all insane psychos

Yes, Imagine that 101% increase

Attached: BinahSwimsuit2.jpg (1200x675, 255K)

based

and cute!

i was going to pull the trigger, good to see that someone else did it first

>Hod
>Psycho
I will have you know that addicting people under your care to drugs and calling it therapy is perfectly normal thing to do

I want to get choked by Binah while she straddles me

he's attentive but he keeps whining about the work being too hard
I HIRED A SLACKER

Attached: this fucking guy.jpg (1440x810, 569K)

>making a level 1 work on bloodbath
well he won't last long.

>reset game to day 1 to try and get all the missed abnormalities
>facility is nowhere near as comfy as it used to be

why does meat lantern even exist

Attached: 1485253442114.png (350x350, 88K)

anybody got a link for me to download this before i buy it.

meat lantern is EZ just kill it with ranged weapons and use it to kill breaching employees, and if you can move fast enough you can just walk right through it lol

>t. Level 1 Pirate
Get out of my boat sally

About to do Tiphereth's suppression, and I've never let the Qliphoth counter go past dusk.
Should I just Backward Clock away the dusk ordeal, then spam works and ignore the midnight ordeal?

drive.google.com/uc?id=1n7XG6JOT_1X5NoQluZkSbo-qUrtXiWQK

Attached: 1524911743892.png (280x348, 178K)

restart unless you get Green Midnight if youve never done them before

What kind of abnormality is this?

Nice Dreaming Current fanart collection bro

Dusk ordeals generally aren't bad if you have a few ALEPH decked out employees, might want to just do it to avoid losing an employee. Then yeah, skipping the midnight by having all the work queued up is the smart way to do it.

>The Mahanose Knows
>This abnormality prefers repression work

Yes you can. Ignoring midnight and rush to win is what a lot of people do. Keep in mind that backward clock does not work on midnight

>KoG in the training team

Attached: 1557591504388.png (1000x1000, 182K)

top lel

you actually need to defeat a midnight ordeal at some point so you might as well learn to deal with it now

>Great Instinct trainer
The problem is?

>Go to extraction department to check on Binah's performance
>Enter her office but she's nowhere in sight
>Suddenly you hear the door close behind you and see pic related
What do?

Attached: YandereBinah.jpg (282x351, 19K)

>What do?
Worship

Attached: 1551289606657.png (830x527, 335K)

*swallows bomb*
Owari da

youtube.com/watch?v=9y4JwyjdY4E

The best I've been able to do is normal results and that's been dropping her counter down. That and i don't have allot of good gear to deal when she escapes

bullet to brain

engage core suppression personally

I should play this, right? Deciding between it or Outward after I beat Sekiro. I am very indecisive. How long will this take me? Gotta be efficient

Attached: 1516606379294.jpg (539x960, 77K)

I unironically want to fuck Hokma.

Say goodbye to my 40 man squad, they're getting reset so I can get the good ending on my next run

Attached: squad.png (1412x448, 762K)

Der Frootloops them

>Gebura has been claimed by futafags
>Binah has been claimed by footfags
What kind of fate awaits the rest of the Sephirahs?

Am I being trolled right now? Zayin-class on a 16-th day?

Attached: b41cd45c380b3f6c48b0ca92546ab3f5.png (427x853, 263K)

It's all good man. Remember to send your employees to him for their daily dose

He is so fucking good
gotta sacrifice a dozen agents but it's worth it

Attached: 1528490241549.png (252x224, 15K)

Hey now, he gives some good buffs so he's good at anytime

you're getting trolled alright

Don't bully the bird doctor!

I got bald one on day 20 and [CENSORED] on day 13 before so why not?

Manager bros, how do I deal with the Amber worm cunts?
I can contain other alerts ez but not the amber one.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

You can get Zayins till the last day.

NIGGA WHAT

Attached: 96921d245abd09df386b778451da626d.png (1135x718, 925K)

I did it! i beat WAW 5 times, but now it asks me to beat 3 different alephs, i only have 1.

Go on user, give him a kiss

>it's not a dps race
>you actually want a big room
seriously, wtf. In a big room, the guard apostles won't bother you as much and are easier to dodge. You can also do it with a single employee, so dps is no issue at all, as long as you pay attention.

Just freischütz them, bro.

That wasn't wine he gave your employee

Attached: weeaboo.png (500x330, 17K)

I did. And now one of my agents doesn't want to work with him anymore. I guess the nut was too strong?

KISSING NIGGAS

>Just freischütz them, bro.
I don't have him bro. I don't even have Red to sick her on them.

none of them would even die.

Just wait until you get two other.

I ain't gay but a buff is a buff

>doing pretty well
>reach dusk ordeal
>willing to sacrifice an agent to backwards clock just so everyone can gather energy in peace
>it bugs out
>ordeal is still present but no longer registered as enemies so agents just stand in the halls and get eaten
>stick everyone in the elevator shafts and play extremely carefully
>have to babysit agents and only make them work one by one so i can get them to elevator safety before and after working
>midnight ordeal comes
>ignore both dusk and midnight and make every single agent just run at the nearest containment unit
>make it to the end of the day with only 6 deaths
>lobotomemory leak, crashes before i could even pick an abnormality for the next day
I want to die.

Attached: Untitled.png (1533x446, 755K)

>either select this fucking asshole for gebura suppression mission
>or delay it until day 36
>or retry day 32
FUCK

Attached: LobotomyCorp_2019-05-13_00-14-29.png (1920x1080, 771K)

>KISSED BY THE PLAGUE DOCTOR
you got religion aids now

any agents he fornicates with are the kind that's one and done

I hope you have judgment birds weapon.

His ego equipment is cool, dont be bitch

I do in fact

Attached: 1556911964460.jpg (1024x1024, 546K)

>just got the train
Do I seriously have to send a guy every 150 seconds? It's not even loud or attention grabbing there's no way I won't forget in hectic moments.

Ticket please

>aleph
>weak to pale

How do you properly grind agent stats up? Can you just spam work tasks to grind everything to max in a single day or do you spend point during deployment? How many agents do I want to have anyway?

Then just do it.

Yes and just have a designated ticket grabber by it's door. Train is a bro

Someone give me a quick rundown on this game?

>

ZAYIN

Attached: cc3fd4cd7cd98d10705e9cde2d3fb80e79ec90bf.png (1200x1200, 1.72M)

Allahu Ackbar

Attached: c3ddcf0f7bec54e7409789f1b5389b504dc26ace.png (1200x1200, 1001K)

Prophet Muhammad

Angela i want to fuck the anomalies

>how many agents
All of them. Especually early on dont be afraid to overgrind Agents because the anomalies you usually get are pretty lenient and easy to manage. I eventually ran into trouble later on because my Agents were to spread out.

First time playing, got some red shoes that hit my emplyee pretty hard, also got wiped out by some robots earlier.
This is my favorite employee, is there a way to protect him?

Attached: 20190512192520_1.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Maybe Sephirahs (female) too

Attached: 922d4cc69f3df8dc825fb17ac111728b451028da.png (800x1000, 624K)

First, teach him how to wear glasses properly.

Don't get attached.

train him
get better armor
or just make him run like a bitch

Remember not to get attached to your employees fellow manager. Your job is to oversee the collection of energy.

Attached: 1557500173990.png (278x750, 105K)

I have a team of 3 that i grind the first 5 days for, i hard grind repression and temperance. then when information opens up i move all 3 and hire 2 new guys and start over with them while pumping the first 3 into being level 4s. they hit level 5 once you unlock training/security and then you just train the next batch of 2/start a new batch of 2 in the other departments.

Whats the requirement of getting a lot of LOB points? How long the day goes on/how many anomalies were supressed? Or how many employees got promoted?

Time to face the music then
and get high on white armor

Muh dick

Attached: BinahSwimsuit.jpg (565x1240, 137K)

The tier of the gear is more important than the actual resist. An ALEPH suit with 1.5 weakness would take less damage than a zayin with .8 resist.

Fem-Hokma when

It scales with day number and amount of employees survived, with penalties if you end a day with an abnormality still breaching.

Additionally, the penalty increases based on the class of it.
An ALEPH takes a huge chunk out of that reward(like 10 points iirc)

Oh hey, 2 of my most hated Abbies in a single pic.

Attached: 2bf5083f6709c93d29b43a3b933df8dcd300549f.png (1400x900, 888K)

Attached: Strikefrog Protocol.png (521x358, 99K)

nice to see Queen Bee's minions have a faulty Windows installation

>amount
percentage*
You don't get extra LOB by deploying a bunch of shitters to pad out your headcount, the point is that you don't let your employees die.

Nice. Digging the color scheme

Nothing There is the closest equivalent.

bretty neat

>Queen Bee in Central

Attached: 1557508912127.png (811x1068, 752K)

Same difference.

I'm surprised then because the first days I got 6 Lob but after I opened Info I only got 3. On my first try days ago I started to get 17 once Central Command opened. There must be more parameters that decide how much Lob you get.

Something There

Attached: 2e5d1b80800a19d816a62fc63ffa828ba41e46b4.png (800x1100, 740K)

I just started the game and this bird keeps killing everyone. What do I do?

>getting punished
repent, sinner.

Needs more mouths

Dont get baited into attacking the bird. Thats what the little shit wants.

It seems like you get more the further in the game you are, you get more every 5-6 days when you would open a new department, and you get more if a higher % of people survive the previous day.

You also get more for completing Malkuth's suppression.

>user getting punished
>user fucking spoiling the goddamn method to deal with it

IMAGINE

>spoil
Does no one ever read management tips? It says if left alone he fucks off back to his cell.

Attached: 46200a1fd21b0ef4fc17256cd0c451da80cb3e6d.png (700x933, 692K)

>Aleph on day 11

Attached: 1551081744167.gif (250x196, 810K)

>using Meat Lantern to kill Army in Black
This is some really funny shit I didnt consider.

Nothing There(female) would still fuck you up the ass
except with her fucking leg
and then reverse-WHIRRRRRRRRRRR herself up your ass and eat all your organs and then presto, Manager!

>Sling bikini
yessss
>Angela
YESSSSS

Attached: 23848924892.gif (300x400, 332K)

So who did you guys get attached to?
This one is only survivor from day the original information team got wiped

Attached: Unhappy vet.jpg (287x901, 85K)

>implying you know the immediate level of Manager Tips any user has or if they've gotten information/escape information/work response first
don't try to justify it user, just play it a little safe since we're getting a bunch of new people

my name is on the random name list so i just keep refreshing a new employee until it comes up and then that character is always the highest level/best gear.

Ah.
I see.
how the fuck do you even survive this in order to study him further?

Attached: 314e183047f2193f6c49088f00e1f82a.jpg (1161x740, 507K)

Wolverines

Attached: wolverine.jpg (736x488, 56K)

you gotta get gud and have a tard wrangler for this special atheist

Memory Repository.
Don't worry, user.
He will ALWAYS be with you.

What would a lobotomy corporation animated series look like? Could it even work due to all the danger?

Want to make some sprites for my videogame?

It could look like a lot of things user.
It'd always work because of the big reset button no matter how it happened.

So everything just goes kaputt? What would Angela say about your failure?

Best I can do is "Read the thread". Your question is answered several times in this very thread

It'll be like a sitcom with some agents and or clerks talking about all the wacky situations they get when dealing with abnormalities while having lunch in the cafeteria.
Then one episode one of them is missing because ded. This happens every so often. Maybe new people replace them, maybe eventually there's only one guy left in Aleph gear

Well like, if it follows a particular character/characters, due to the nature of what they are dealing with it would seem like they'd die pretty often, requiring story to constantly switch lead characters

>Mockingbird protocol
The type of damage they deal is the one a chosen abnormality is weak to. As a tradeoff they are the weakest to the abnormality's main attack type

Lion Protocol.

Attached: 1554273421691.jpg (760x500, 93K)

Go away firenze

Anonymous, search your heart and read the words.
Do they speak of a Devil? Do you have any idea whom the Devil could be?
Perhaps a discerning mark? Piece of equipment? Helmet? Weapon?
Within the Devil's pale heart beats a single shard of guilt. If they are willing to bear the pain, they may very well grant us all redemption.
HYPER SPOILERS AHEAD:The 12th Apostle is the Devil, wearing a mask. If you send this Apostle to One Sin, they can attempt o seek penitence.

fukken saved