Tfw dont have a back yard to enjoy the 25x25 ft play space

>tfw dont have a back yard to enjoy the 25x25 ft play space

Attached: 71D9OsZmWxL_AC_1556716895573.jpg (2538x1266, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AI_2xWvYPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=VZyhQZSTIGQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'll wait for the second generation!
>2nd generation is objectively worse
>1st gen is no longer in production

HAHAHAHA

Attached: tight_surprise.webm (600x669, 2.79M)

Lol, fucking poorfags can't afford to build an extension onto their houses to play VR.

>buy first gen headset from retard for 200 bucks and play through all the worthwhile titles in a day
Will early adopters EVER win? I'm not buying another VR headset until we have foveated rendering and 20k screens.

I wouldn't call myself an early adopter. I bought an Oculus in January 2018 for $400, and still get a few hours of play per week to this day. Haven't even tried most mainstream games except beat saber. Most of my time has been in autist stuff like h3vrm vtol vr and virt a mate. If my headset was suddenly evaporated today, I'd say it was well worth the money.

Attached: THE CLAW.webm (600x669, 1.79M)

Also, I agree with you on the next headset. Slight improvements in graphical quality or tracking a few extra fingers isn't something I'm willing to pay for again. Honestly, if Index was wireless out of the box, I'd buy it. The wires are the only negative that I'm actually aware of when being immersed in the game.

recommend me some fps games. I already own palov. Single player is more preferred

Thats my biggest problem with vr, i have a decent sized space but im 6'4 and can cross it in 2 or 3 big steps. I've already broken a controller. Also are people artificially increasing their height for pavlov? Im shorter than most people i see there, doesnt seem right

h3vr, no contest. There is nothing like it in terms of interaction with the gun.

Attached: clip into mag reload.webm (300x358, 2.62M)

To add to that, he is finally giving a bit of dev time to gamemodes instead of just sandbox.

Attached: ambush_smoke.webm (600x669, 1.99M)

Got any more footage of that.. game?

What, racking the slide and putting in ammo? H3VR's gun interaction is laughable, as is its customisation.

It's an alright shooting gallery at best. If someone took that shit and turned it into an actual SP experience, it could be pretty good. RotR is almost a decent gamemode, if the zombies were more of a threat, and ammo was more common, and progress was actually saved, I could see people having a lot of fun with it.

>decide to finally try RecRoom even though MP isn't my thing
>get into some battle royale game
>literally everyone else in the lobby is chest-high for me
>end up in a team with a little girl
>we play well and win the game
>during all of this she was always asking for high-fives and hugs after a tense moment
>during all of this I was completely naked because summer and didn't want to spend more money on electricity bills
This was the most fucked up evening in my gaming life. Yes, I have a lot of fetishes that would put me in jail in my home country, but pedophilia is not one of them. The girl didn't know nothing, I played it cool.

h3vr interaction is the best there is in VR at the moment. Sure, some pistols don't even have their safety programmed, but it's the best there is. You can cock your arms using world geometry or other firearms, which is neat. You can directly insert bullets into the barrel when the bolt is open, you can slam-fire the trench-gun, etc. I'm not a gun not so excuse me if I got some of the terminology wrong, but I'm a nut forinteractive mechanical things in general.

Attached: mommy_your_drunk_again.webm (600x669, 2.7M)

it always looked like a glorified shooting range to me. Ill check it out but it really hasn't sold me.

The main issue I have with vr games at the moment is that 99% of them are just shovelware trash that people put out. There isn't innovation among any of them at all, it's just oh this genre of game would look cool in vr but nothing mechanically different than a non vr counterpart

Anyone else fucking hate VR locomotion? I don't think there's a single reasonable solution for it.

The alpha branch T&H is a big improvement. Finally we have the new sausages in a proper environment, they use flashbangs and smoke, and you have a tiny bit of control over the random item spawner. I would still prefer for Anton to hire a proper gameplay designer since he doesn't seem to have a clue about anyting that isn't specifically code-related and for him to drop all the LEL MEAT humour, but it's still an improvement and I'm optimistic about it. I'm a kind of a fan who is very critical and doesn't just eat shit up. I would disagree about it being shovelware trash. Even if he doesn't know what he's doing from the "actual game" perspective, it's his love project. Recently, he re-wrote all of the base gun code just because he could. Definitely try the latest alpha. If it's not on torrents then buy it and get a refund, 2 hours is more than enough to see if the new Take and Hold is something that's up to your liking now.

Attached: auto_glock_firefight.webm (400x446, 2.94M)

Where do you live that it gets that hot? I have pots and heat is legitimately painful for me but i never strip down

i meant other games being shovelware, h3 is the only game that looks like it's being developed by someone competent

I have no problems with thumbstick movement. For tactical games I have to keep in mind my position in the room so I can physically take corners, but when playing something fast-paced, it's not in my consciousness what so ever.

Spain. The room is on the sunny side. The painful part is that it gets as hot as in my home country, but without the fun of -20 degrees winter (I unironically love winter).

Attached: Quack.webm (668x600, 2.17M)

It was just a shooting gallery but there are some decent game modes now. There is a lot of trash VR games but there are a lot of good ones like H3VR, Rez Infinite, Pavlov, Climbey, Polybius and a bunch of racing games
If you use Tabletop Simulator regulary too thats a fucking blast in VR

I agree. I mostly stick to autistic tech demos that give me much more fun than "AAA" mainstream games where you have to shake the gun to reload it or whatever. Those are usually the true works of passion. I mean, look at this trailer (not to imply this is merely a tech demo.)
youtu.be/AI_2xWvYPeo

Attached: wait_for_it.webm (600x669, 2.99M)

>Got VR
>Never use roomscale anyway even though I have the space for it
Most of the VR games that last for more than a few hours are things like flight simulators/racing games, which don't need much space to play. Maybe roomscale would be better if I wasn't using vive waggledildos, they're a bit shit.

Damn how could I forget to add VTOL VR to the post I just made. Really good game, even has mod support so people are making missions for it so theres a decent about of content floating about
Touch controllers are a huge upgrade over the Vive wagglewands, I imagine the Index controllers will be a big step up from touch too

The controllers and locomotion in games is getting much better but the headsets and games are getting worse, this is fucking limbo a step back for every step forward.

>shipment arriving 29th
I don't want to wait anymore

There is nothing wrong with the quest.

>2nd generation is objectively worse
the only issue of the rift s is that it should have been 100$ cheaper

Attached: wolfensteinvr.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

>There is nothing wrong with the quest.

No physical IPD adjustment, no outside tracking, inferior sound according to everyone who reviewed it.

>No physical IPD adjustment
the quest does have IPD adjustment
>no outside tracking
good
>inferior sound compared to what? It's an entirely new product line

You can play in my backyard, user :3

I'm sorry, I imagined you wrote Rift S for some reason.

>the quest does have IPD adjustment
Good
>no outside tracking
Objectively inferior. You have to bee conscious of where your arms are. You can't even fully relax your arms to be naturally at your waist. a couple of bucks in camera mounts and an hour of setup means nothing in a span of more then two years I have owned the headset.
>inferior sound compared to what? It's an entirely new product line
Again, was talking about Rift S, which has very poor bass, according to even the shillest of reviewers.

In any case, Quest isn't even an option for me because it has 0% of the VR games that I play.

it's fucken stupid how the coolest vr game is never going to see the light of day

youtube.com/watch?v=VZyhQZSTIGQ&feature=youtu.be

>You can't even fully relax your arms to be naturally at your waist.
you can, Rift S is not WMR user
>a couple of bucks in camera mounts and an hour of setup means nothing
for you as an enthusiast, maybe. But frictionlessness is important for mass market.

is redout the best wipeout style racing game on pc?

It's no different than putting a framed picture on a wall.

This. Hanging things from the wall is pretty common for the average person. Even in apartments I have never had money taken from the deposit for small holes in the wall since it is something that is expected and easy to patch over. I think Yea Forums may actually be below average when it comes to using tools. With all that said, one of the main benefits of the Quest is portability. It actually does make sense to sacrifice tracking to achieve that goal. The Rift S, not so much.

>gun freezes in midair
Fucking early access shovelware garbage

I didn't even make any holes. 3 adhesive double-tape supported gopro supports, 15 minutes of measuring, sticking 3 things to walls and cable management = >2 years of VR enjoyment