YIKES

YIKES

Attached: 4676248784846.jpg (602x613, 47K)

You say yikes, I say nice.

And I say Oof

HIRE

And I say "please step on me".

SQUARE ENIX

>"If a woman doesn't have a toothpick waist with XXL boobies and is submissive than it's a bad design!"

Thank God none of you are game designers.

>beta male is afraid of a woman who is stronger than him

nose too big

>t. insecure woman

HIRE

Head looks too small

I'm glad it's made by Japs not some tranny

Nobody said that. Maybe OP implied it, but for myself, I'm just not keen on changing iconic designs.

>boobs bad
Fuck off you disgusting roastie.

How far?

Attached: p14.png (1650x2550, 1.16M)

To be honest, the person in the OP, based on what little context has been provided, seems to just to want to see what Tifa looks like in the remake, and then made fanart of her. While the art could definitely use some work, I don't see why this is worth making a thread over.

At least they made her visibly a woman, so much of this dumb Tifa art just draws her as a man, sometimes adding tits.

And of course, she's always covered in scars, because of course she is.

I don't mind Amazon women, even if that's not my fetish, if someone goes gaga over Urbosa or whatever that's fine. But Tifa isn't an Amazon, she's a cute, shy, kind girl next door. That's the whole fucking design twist of her character. She's a sweetheart, borderline Yamato Nadeshiko, Aeris is the spunky genki girl. That's the fucking point. Making Tifa some scowling angry butch Amazon is missing the entire point.

(That's also why I hate how post FF garbage plays Aeris like the kind, sweet, maiden character. Fucking no! Aeris is cheeky, spunky and forthright)

Attached: 1557441316474.jpg (724x1024, 94K)

yes

Do fatfags have a kryptonite similar to footfags? Like, what's the fatfag equivalent of ballerina feet?

>a toothpick waist with XXL boobies and is submissive
None of those things describe the real Tifa at all. Tifa has large breasts, but they're D cups at best. Her waist is average, not toothpick. And not sure what submissiveness has to do with visual design, but Tifa kicks all kinds of ass. So what are you going on about?

Attached: tif.gif (446x251, 1.16M)

>if Tifa isn't Tifa then it's bad design
Fixed that for you.
Tifa has an established character, with an established personality and looks, if you change that it's not Tifa, even if you call her Tifa.
Somebody who likes Tifa likes this, of course if you change that, they don't like her anymore.

But SE knows this and they want you to buy their shit, surely they aren't going to make her FMV-sized but it will be at very least Dissidia-tier, I guess.
Personality won't undergo any change, if ever they are going to enhance her traits with fitting facial expressions and so on.

>"muh realismo autismo pls"
God I wish that 40% stat would increase just so this shithole of a planet would become a much cleaner place.
Fuck trannies.
Fuck SJWs.
Fuck womyn.
But most importantly fuck niggers.

>If Tifa's design doesn't match her personality it's bad

Yes. Correct. Tifa isn't some aggressive, scowling butch chick. She IS kind, sweet and softhearted. Drawing her as if she's fucking Amiri or something is dumb as hell and misunderstands the entire character.

Attached: 1516756777246m.jpg (1024x648, 63K)

Muscle on girls is disgusting

not enough freckles wtf

Double that nose, triple the blush, cut those tits into flatties, reduce the muscle tone, and finally add on 40lb of REAL WEIGHT wine cuties have and it'll be accurate

Tifa is a very human and empathetic character. Her nice figure is juxtaposed to her personality on purpose which makes you "feel ashamed for your words and deeds". She's a good example of a strong female character without it being shoehorned for the sake of virtue signalling.

>characters in fiction have to be ugly like in real life
What's the point? If I wanted to see ugly people I'd go outside

i disagree and I had a breast reduction from F -> B
anything over C is pointless

If Tifa's tits aren't at least this big I'm not buying.

Attached: file.png (547x844, 199K)

I'm into muscles but that looks like shit.

Attached: 69789589_p0_.jpg (730x971, 81K)

>165cm
>92/60/88

Voluptuous yes, but not absurd.

Also,

>Submissive

First off she's demure and shy, yes, but not submissive. Secondly, you can't really change that without fundamentally changing the story arc and her character development.

Attached: tifa concept.jpg (580x586, 34K)

is that her dissidia model?
it's so easy, they already have the design, just give us that with an upgraded poly count and it's perfect

This. The best form of sex appeal pandering is when some character is clearly a ridiculous fetish caricature but literally nobody and nothing ever acknowledges how out of place it is. Tifa with giant long heavy cow udders while every other woman looks normal and nobody notices how fucking bizarre and out of place she is would be great.

Then if anything you should be able to identify with Tifa more in that there's a human behind those jugs.

Yeah.
I am 99.9% sure this is exactly what they will do. Of course retards on Yea Forums still won't be happy, but not even the left expects SE to suddenly change such an iconic character.

Faggot

The tits are gonna be big, why are people doubting Nomura

Why are you like this, user?

>take a beautiful woman
>make her ugly

POWERFUL

Tifa's chibi model had breasts that were proportionally much larger than this. That's what nobody gets. She had the same size breasts as a 3 ft tall big headed chibi as she does when she has normal proportions. Her tits should be as big as her head, at least, for that model to be properly faithful.

Yeah, can't wait for the retards here to make a shitton of "WAAAH THEY NERFED TIFA" threads when the Dissidia design is revealed.

cringe

based

Let's take this a step further.

Attached: tumblr_opwwhcO8wn1qinbyso1_1280.png (1280x1275, 1.15M)

why are the tips of their noses a different colour

fucking tumblr i swear

Tifa looks good but holy shit what is that abomination on the right?

Tifa is the titty icon of video games, if Tifa doesn't have huge honkers in FFVII Remake something is seriously wrong with the world. And what about representation? Are we saying women with large breasts don't exist and are problematic now?

Attached: 1DJekg1.jpg (850x1277, 191K)

of course they're problematic

girls with big tits are always more attractive than girls without

No, you're missing my point. Her Dissidia model, while it looks good, is not faithful to the kind of tits she had in the original game. They were proportionally much, much larger, relative to the size of her body. They were fuckin huge compared to her stature. If they wanted to keep the same proportional size for her breasts, they'd need to be at least twice the size of something like for a proper translation from the chibi ff7 model to a more normally sized non-chibi model. They'd need to be as big as her head to keep the same proportional size. They won't do that, but they should.

Yasss Queen, SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Attached: improved design.jpg (636x356, 53K)

Either a tranny from Orlando or someone from NYC

They shouldn't, all they did was going overboard with the chibi design.

Thank you, good to know someone else understands the appeal of freakish torpedoes flopping around.

There's nothing wrong with a good redesign, though.

Attached: se.jpg (1280x1726, 244K)

YAAAAAAS SLAAAY KWEEEEN

Attached: BeefPill.webm (1280x720, 904K)

Tifa is still titfuckable. A-okay

Are we just going to ignore the official artwork for the original game now? Look here That's not what the in-game models looked like, either. Have you considered that maybe technical limitations are why the 3D models are as exaggerated looking as they are?

Tifa SHOULD have large breasts, but holy shit, she's not supposed to be a fucking Z cup. It's not how she was conceived.

>165cm
>92/60/88

Huh. She has similar proportions to Momiji from DOA.

Attached: 1514781151930.png (1191x670, 415K)

>tranny tumblr art

good thing jap devs don't give a flying fuck about western degenerate filth opinion

>>girls with big tits are always more attractive than girls without
Flat chests > big tits > massive tits > regular tits > small tits.

bottom right
ohhhh yeahhhh

Only if they're lolis.

>we wuz kangz from space n sheeeit

how do you unironically be this much of a pleb?
Just admit you're a closet pedophile/homosexual. Don't shit up discussions of the female form with your distorted preferences.

I fap to Tifa at least once a week and there's no way I'm buying if they've made them look like shit. She better have her original outfit too, no redesigns.

We already know Square removed Luna's child abuse flashbacks from FFXV because they feared western backlash, let's hope Nomura's enough of a chad to protect his vision.

Attached: 3706342312_eab87df352.jpg (389x500, 52K)

Tifa's tits there are huge, but... otherwise, everything about this is hideous to look at. I'm rather surprised this artist let Tifa have boobs that big, to be honest. Everything about this image other than Tifa's tits just screams stereotypical Tumblr fanart.

it's obviously supposed to be a joke but it's still infuriating

Lolis are just premature titty monsters. Flat chests are the best on adult women.

I like fit girls but that's just a man.

You have brain damage

>nigger sephiroth

ew

Based and redpilled.

Cringe and bluepilled

>tfw Tifa's design is faithful
Characters look great so far. Don't know what you're worried about anons

Attached: 1543864924380.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Niggeroth