ITT: Fuck you I like it

Attached: Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg (249x353, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5it-pAYmKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit taste OP

Shitty taste. Bioshock 2 was better.
Played pic related recently, don't get the hate, typic shitty AAA experience

Attached: 6864ACM_headerlogo-Aliens-Colonial-Marines.jpg (865x378, 84K)

Good job missing the point of the thread, retards.

Don't worry, OP. I really like it, too.
Bioshock 1 is just underwater shit. The splicers feel like 2d sprites. They feel so flat and have no punch to them and the dark underwater shit is just depressing. Colombia is really bright and looks very pretty and also there is a lot going on in the game. I don't get the hate myself. The story made me cry but everyone here is so superior
>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL look at that card this game is stupid LOLOLOLOL

Seriously the enemies are amazing in this game and fighting those big ass president robots is really cool. I love the entire setting with religion and the look but NO we have to get depressing underwater shit 3 fucking TIMES. THREE TIMES. My god isn't that enough already? Rapture sucks.

are you fokkin serious

ME: A

Helps that I started on it before playing the previous ME trilogy

Attached: tempest.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

I like it as an FPS. I just prefer the first two. I especially liked having more opportunities to explore and felt the early stories jumped less sharks. To each their own.

Attached: BioShock Infinite .png (1157x872, 542K)

I just played through all three Bioshock games and I have no idea why Infinite got so much critical praise. It's legit one of the worst games I have ever played, it's absolutely horrible.

Bioshock 1 is probably better but I liked Columbia and the plot of Infinite much more

Dont get the hate?

It was not finished when it was released in a buggy unplayable state. There are now modders who have fixed it.

Couldn't be more appropriate game to post in this thread.

Attached: 319630_screenshots_20181106012722_1.jpg (3840x2160, 604K)

>ITT: Fuck you I like it
>Bioshock Infinite
Thank you for further proving that these threads are for shiteaters with a victim complex. Play better games, fag.

I like Infinite, but I wish I could have played this version.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5it-pAYmKY

I liked Prey, fuck you

Why is there a discount Mordin in that picture?

I love the world of Infinite. Reminds me of summer.

Which one? Because I'm pretty sure original is a cult classic by now.

>Brainless waves action
>Boring weapons
>The context is a fucking civil war, poors against the leader. Yeah so interested compares to Rapture's hell
>Trailers promised something so muchas different and variedad and instead we had that linear shooter with no exploration

Yeah i wonder why are there people criticizing it

There we have it.
The reason you like it is because you are completely devoid of intellect. It sucked.

This is a fantastic platform shooter and you can't tell me otherwise.

Attached: shadowthehedg.jpg (358x500, 52K)

Attached: SQ_NSwitch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_02_image420w.jpg (420x420, 95K)