I played this for 400 hours

Ask me anything

>got best weapons/armours and became a game boss
>thinking about selling my account for about $200 now and getting on with my life (i had to postpone having sex with gf to play this game)

Attached: injghjgdex.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Why?

i never expected it to be the second best game of all time but here we are

"hetero" my ass. op is a fucking homosexual

sell your account and have sex

what is the best armour besides PA?

have sex

Marine sentinel assasin full set. second best is sentinel set (without marine and assasin prefix)

So what was the other options to willingly playing this pile of garbage? Punching yourself in the nuts? Im trying to understand here how anyone could put more than 30 minutes into it much less 400 hours.

Its fun

Isn't this game like Fallout 4 but with no quests? Wtf.

have friends

i have to sell my account before i reach 900 hours; thats when Bethesda bans players

also to reach such a high level I had to trade scam a bunch of people looking to part exchange weapons so my account has been reported a dozen times (you take their weapon and vanish instead of dropping yours)

You can have friends and still play better games. Like i know playing games with friends makes them more enjoyable but that doesnt mean you have to go to the bottom of the shit heap to find a game to play with people.

Attached: why bother.gif (500x264, 998K)

Have sex

Aside from the utter lack of story, it's an alright game. if every faction was alive and they took a new vegas approach to storytelling (in that you aren't anybodys errand boy or bitch) and you decide the endgame of who takes the silo and who gets fucking nuked, this game wouldn't be such dogshit. The environment is fresh and interesting, i really enjoyed just wandering around looking at things.

I played until the quest where the robot makes you walk up to a deathclaw. I realised the game was just fucking with me at that point and nothing was worth that.

Just to clarify, the environment is pretty and enjoyable,
mechanics are dumbed down for the normies but that's just life.
story is non existent and even more insulting than fallout 4's load of steaming horseshit. and this just fucking kills the game.

I'm so glad i didn't buy this it is just Fallout 4 assets with multiplayer.

>I played until the quest where the robot makes you walk up to a deathclaw

lollll i think actually thats the most memorable mission in the whole of the game....later in the game you discover that there's a perk card that allows you to tame most wild beasts

i will try. thanks

>had to postpone having sex with gf to play this game
LOL

Attached: 1555390523063.jpg (310x326, 39K)

Will you show TES6 or Starfield this E3, Todd?

I am going to say it; playing fallout76 with a friend or 2 is better than sex (especially under level 60)

I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND CRAZY but yeah

Attached: black-man-crying_o_4447351.jpg (260x173, 8K)

Aquaman video game was fun with friends also...doesn't mean it's good. That argument is so retarded. Anything is more fun with friends even a fucking funeral.

By the sound of everything you are a cancerous asshole. Trying to sell an account you might be banned for. Then thinking anyone is going to buy your fucking account moron. No one is buying your account for fucking 200 moron. You are just trying to justify your near 900 hours of this fucking game.

NO, its a bad game, you are a shit person. I'm glad you found a way to enjoy this garbage but it seems only ass wipes enjoy it.

You're having bad sex

you mad?

thanks for that free two shot explosive minigun retard

Why you have so shitty taste to play literal garbage?

Is a stealth melee build viable?

have sex

short answer - NO

long answer - if you just want to play PVE melee is enough + power armor (stealth is unnecessary)....for pvp you will need tse shotgun or AA shotgun/handmade plus rare body armour (5 peices) called Sentinel (google it)

Is it worth it dude? I have it on my PC. To be honest, I'm jealous of you, since the only game I could ever get into anywhere near within range of that was Witcher 3. and even then not for 1.50th of how far you got. At what point would you say it REALLY draws you in???

Honestly?

if i wasnt an extrovert and equipped with a microphone I understand how this game will lose your interest after a week. I also stumbled into friendships along the way and played with them...also i got caught up in the weapon hustle grind and being a trader