I understand. Understand and approve

I understand. Understand and approve.

Attached: images(-8).jpg (739x415, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2621211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Used goods

[hand wringing intensifies]

Attached: 1546790856514.jpg (721x1080, 97K)

what does she smell like?

Happy Mother's Day, Mama.

This is going to sound retarded to many I'm sure but where is she from? Also, why is it that all the women from Witcher 3 are by far the best looking in all of vidya, and not Netflix, based on the basing choices, is going to ruin it???
Example-- Amy Adams literally IS Triss. OK, maybe she's a bit older than idea but she wold be fucking PERFECT. The red hair, the voice, everything. Plus she has worked with Cavill before.

Attached: shekelstein.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>This is going to sound retarded to many I'm sure but where is she from?
In the game? Toussaint

Rhubarb and peach. Don't ask me how I know this.

Royalty

>why is it that all the women from Witcher 3 are by far the best looking in all of vidya
CDPR's 3D model slaves wanted to fap while working.

Attached: 1535093737572.gif (400x400, 2.37M)

Did the Witcher 3 use face actors?

if I remember the novels rhubarb and peach

I can see that

Attached: 1545960353000.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

>At times I hunt foxes. Do you know how it works? The Ducal Huntsman releases the hounds. They catch the fox's secent, chase the animal down, and lead the battue to it - all within an hour.
>You, witcher, have had a week. The aid of my most excellent knights. Yet you have tracked absolutely nothing down.
>I've begun to suspect my beagles might have done a better job.
Then perhaps Your Grace should've sent a beagle instead of a witcher after the vampire.

Attached: 1541521937108.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

based

Attached: 1538927767226.png (510x511, 499K)

>Example-- Amy Adams literally IS Triss.
Just kill yourself and your whole family to save the gene pool just a little

saved fuck my dick

Attached: sweatingintensifies.gif (498x205, 774K)

>why do they all look so good
No idea. Quite pleasant that every woman in the witcher vidya universe looks like a model.

I can't believe you can't fuck her

She nearly killed the last guy who did.

Attached: i4R46gA.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Dropped that cunt so hard after that. Was hilarious letting Syanna die, and Henrietta's ensuing OH NO NO NO AHHHHHH DANDELION SAVE ME. The ending were you leave her as a mindbroken shell is the best.

Attached: 1543174569962.png (699x547, 231K)

He wasn't a witcher

Chills down my spine.

Attached: Peak Kino.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>Amy Adams literally IS Triss
haha no. not only does she not look like triss, she can't act whatsoever.
>RED HAIR WOMAN.... TRISS!!!
LMAO

Which part of the game is this?

She's for bard chads only

Playing the main game, currently in Velen, finished Bloody Baron/Crones questline and just arrived in Novigrad. When does it get good?
All the quests are some variation of:
>go to spot on the map
>walk around like a retard holding RMB until you see red outline
>monster fight
All the "unexplored locations" are either monster nests with ghouls or hidden treasures(more fucking witcher senses). It's very formulatic.
Also, I noticed that there is not a lot of side quests, or at least meaningful ones. It's basically the same shit as in the main ones, i.e: talk with people->witcher senses->combat.
Is it just Velen or is the rest of the game the same? Or is there some hidden fun component that I'm missing bros?

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2621211

>why don't they hire A-list actors for a shitty low budget Netshits tv shows which already will need fuckton of money for CGI
based retard

cuck

>When does it get good?
Blood&Wine. Though I thought the basegame main quests were mostly good too.

>When does it get good?
If you haven't begun to enjoy it yet it's not a game made for you.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

In the books she have a big nose and Geralt is constantly joking about that

made me cry.

This game is very unfun without minimap.
The first two map are not designed for you to explore, and you can easily miss quest without it. A map designed like the Botw one and the quest, story and lore of this one will be the best adventure game ever made

I bet she has a big penis too.

If I replay the game sometime, that's definitely the ending I'm aiming for. Especially since Syanna is such a cunt that if you call her out on being a walking cliche, she'll reee so hard that it's impossible to dissuade her from killing her sister.

mmm...

Attached: 1557653229894.png (492x463, 442K)