Will we see it next month? What are your hopes for it?

Will we see it next month? What are your hopes for it?

Attached: mario_and_luigi_nintendo_switch.jpg (1024x755, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VOC0ig2Rk1g
youtu.be/Qlh21mj7KYE
youtu.be/so5E7Y6yVqc
youtube.com/watch?v=bR2lft3cduc
youtu.be/oGgG9n_JEjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm wondering how they'll handle the jump from small resolution portables to a full HD console. I'm expecting the world to be 3D like it was in DT and PJ, but what I'm really curious about is what the characters will look like. Will they be 2D and drawn in the style of the promo art? Or will they use 3D models with shaders?

I would love the drawn promo art. For me it doesn't have to look amazingly pretty, I just want a decent Mario & Luigi jrpg to sink many hours into. I just hope it gets announced next month.

GIVE ME WARIO AND WALUIGI YOU COWARDS

fucking based

I despise these remakes. The new 3d artstyle completely ruined it for me. Especially the front cover bothers me.

How M&L gonna work as Co-op?

You wait 30 seconds for your partner to do his move. Get hit by every attack cause lag

One person controls Mario, the other one controls Luigi. But this is no official image.

I'm just wishing for better world building. What made Superstar Saga so great was that it took you outside the mushroom kingdom to a place that felt foreign and fresh, yet still believable. They actually had the right idea with Dream Team Bros, but the execution was poorly done, and paired with the excessive hand holding it ended up being mediocre.

>dream team bros
Euroexcess faggotry, everyone.

I love superstar saga and I love PiT even more. I'm the only one, though. I would love a remake/remaster of those on the switch while we wait for a new game. With the option to switch between artstyles like Monsterboy or Wonderboy or whatever that game is called does it.

Oh god, I just realized they will absolutely make this the main gimmick for the first M&L game on Switch.

Attached: 1554708023590.png (434x351, 100K)

you could do co-op with the GBA version on the GB Player.

Sure but there's a strong likelihood that the Switch game could be developed particularly with co-op in mind.

>No Starlow
>Skippable Tutorials like in Paper Jam
>A return to non-conventional enemies, NPCs and villains
>Shimomura at her peak, Paper Jam's soundtrack was weak as fuck
>A decent length, but none of the padding from Dream Team
>BROS ATTACKS WORKING LIKE THEY DID IN SS
This is all I want.

>No Starlow
add
>No attack pieces
>No touch shit
>No gyro shit
>soundtrack with some fucking originality, no more fucking LOLWACKY SONG BUT NOW SRS HALFWAY
fuck everything added by BIS and DT

DT has the best soundtrack overall though, outside of battle themes. Really nails the aesthetic of the game.

youtu.be/VOC0ig2Rk1g
It's a shame it doesn't have those punchy trumpets or that sick bass in the remake
youtu.be/Qlh21mj7KYE

Attached: m&l.gif (400x400, 427K)

What is it with Yoko fucking up 90% of the remakes of her own songs?

Was probably shackled to KH3's soundtrack by Nomura, with little time or effort to spare on anything else. Either that or she's just losing her edge like poor Sakuraba.

>bros attack like in ss
The way they made them from the skills m&l learn in the overworld was absolutely perfect. I really miss them. I loved pit's bros attacks but they went downhill from bis

>Was probably shackled to KH3's soundtrack by Nomura
No, I'm talking her entire fucking career like with the Kingdom Hearts remakes/remasters/whatever.

>I loved pit's bros attacks but they went downhill from bis
That's pretty funny since attacks PiT were literally just the items that would appear later while BIS was also items (most of which were just jump attacks) that everyone gave a pass because they used "Bros Points"

Best normal boss theme comin' through
youtu.be/so5E7Y6yVqc

Attached: jiggy.gif (200x161, 986K)

Why are these videos 30 minutes long?

I found bis to be way too easy. Bros attacks at that point boring. A lot of pits bros attacks had some challenge.

I like this one a teeny bit more
youtube.com/watch?v=bR2lft3cduc

>Not exclusively listening to SS's battle theme

youtu.be/oGgG9n_JEjg
Skip to 6:25 if you want to see the M&L stuff
This was also pretty good

Attached: nyn had to do it to em.png (213x225, 89K)

Exactly. Something that most people overlook is the overarching atmosphere of SSS. It's a story of brothers.
Mario and Luigi are alone in an unknown kingdom. They explore the world and battle relying on each other. They learn abilities and obtain items from other siblings.
The other games fail to capture this feeling. I always hated when I was first playing PiT and all 4 brothers learned these nice overworld moves, but they weren't used in battle.

Attached: Mario-Luigi-Superstar-Saga-GBA-Part-04-004[1].png (720x480, 29K)

extended music has been a thing for decades
you are actually underage

>sythn instead of trumpets
well atleast they tried

no she really didn't

yea its shit. AND bowsers minions is trash.
how do you fuck up a remake so badly

Only they can save Paper Mario now

this so much
I dare say NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN

Damn that was a real trip.

Attached: 1508553176006.png (668x612, 635K)