I wish we all had astolfo gfs and also maybe metal arms gets a remake

I wish we all had astolfo gfs and also maybe metal arms gets a remake.

Attached: monkeypaw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

I wish we got Persona 5 on Switch ha ha...

Attached: 1557619854187.jpg (779x713, 41K)

I wish everyone die
including me

I wish someone would suck and fuck me

ew I don't want gay gf that is a boy

What are you, a cock smoking faggot? Take the astolfo dick vacuum and quit bitching like a lala homo.

No! I refuse the gay

Granted, but you're now straight.

Granted, but it's a VN demake that only skims the "important bits".

Granted, everyone gains has 1 die.

Granted, you're now super flexible and horny enough to try something a little new. You also end up liking it...a lot.

I wish best girl would transcend 2d and meet me in the third dimension only to be caught breaking several laws all at once during our visits and i'd take my time to go out and see her in prison over the years until shes a more ripe milf.

Attached: tae.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Granted. Your Astolfo has a vagina and the Metal Arms remake is done on the Dreamcast.

I wish Front Mission Online was brought back and released in the west with english translation

I wish all humans to have matching sleep cycles not adjusted for timezones.

>astolfo has a vagina
They actually did it, god damn you all to hell.

Attached: planetoftheapesbeach.jpg (442x293, 33K)

Granted. Everyone dies including you. The Earth is reclaimed by nature and survives as a big green rock and water planet for millennia until the sun goes supernova. The universe dies out hundreds of trillions of years later, leaving nothing but darkness and silence.

Then.
Half Life 3 gets announced

Don't wish for me i'm not a brainwashed faggot unlike you
>gf
kys

>vagina

Attached: 1557553618834.png (432x452, 164K)

Granted, mods crack down even harder on 4am threads and there's literally no point in life to socialize early in the morning anymore.

Granted. With sleep cycles perfectly synchronized the world is plunged into an unholy nightmare of constant traffic jams and Disneyland tier urban congestion due to everyone being awake at the exact same times

Everyone will be asleep, so there'll be no mods or anyone posting in the threads.
>socializing

I don't care as long as dead hours where I'm the only one awake at my videogames are gone.

>Humans have matching sleep cycles
>I’m the only one awake
You’re either not human or you think the monkey paw doesn’t apply to you

Attached: 34CBD70C-7F33-4148-A3BC-29F4FC7FD9BB.jpg (574x552, 34K)

I wish to know how the Protagonist from Hotline Miami was able to stay out of jail for as long as he did considering all the people he killed.

What would you call what your doing right now if not socializing? Besides being a factitious cunt.

I wish someone would give me a decent dps slyvando build and general advice for draconian mode for dragon quest 11.

Attached: slyv.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Granted. The person who gives you this advice has an insufferably nasally voice and laughs at every one of his own jokes even if they aren’t actually funny. You gain knowledge at the price of your sanity

I WISH FOR ALL THE POWERS AND ATTRIBUTES OF DIO, OVER HEAVEN!

Attached: HAD_face.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Go to bed, user. You can't comprehend what you read.

Wishing to an ancient artifact, now go away.

That's how i envision the entirety of Yea Forums with zero exceptions. Those unlikable autist cunts at your local tcg shop are Yea Forums personified, every tcg or tabletop shop has them.

Begone. Shagguth’ng

Attached: 188552F8-4C87-478B-9AEA-DC6A69C2768D.jpg (750x907, 413K)

Wouldn’t that be /tg/ then?

Granted. It's in Chinese on an image file, the text is green and the background is a slightly different shade of green so your phone can't translate it.
It came with a copy of "Chinese for dummies" in braille.

But, Bart it's you will be a girlfriend.

Granted. This knowledge makes you an expert murderer that is extremely brittle.

HAPPINESS FOR EVERYBODY, FREE, AND NO ONE WILL GO AWAY UNSATISFIED

Attached: 1557382939344.jpg (506x960, 30K)

Granted. A new virtual world is created, free of any and all woes real life could bring. At the cost of your unparalleled freedom and happiness, the outside world decays and dies. You aren’t unsatisfied, you are happy. Yes...dream now...happy friends...happy life...all happy...no sad...

My boyfriend is now a female to male transsexual thanks

Wish we had Command and Conquer 4

OH FUCK WA...

Attached: Kanelina.png (341x657, 405K)

I wish i was immortal and could transform into mist

You are now the immortal jellyfish and can transform into mist underwater.