One Asuras Wrath PC port please

Attached: pa.196189.1.jpg (1500x1500, 412K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kV46V2uniqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need an asuras wrath 2 so bad Yea Forumsros...

Is this game any good? Watched gameplay of it and it looked like utter shit.

What are you talking about, it was already ported to PC.
youtube.com/watch?v=kV46V2uniqs

It already exists, it's called opening Chrome for a longplay on Youtube

It's basically Asura's Wrath: The Movie The Game The QTEfest.
But it's somehow good unlike many other qte games.

The gameplay is super average, but it somehow managed to make QTEs fun and the story is hype as fuck.

just use psnow wtf, it works crazy good

>No remaster
>No PC port
>No "Boned Up" Xbox version

Sucks.

Asura's Wrath is fantastically entertaining, but moreso as an interactive anime then as a game, if that makes sense.

So if you can accept that, then yes, it's amazing, but if you NEED good gameplay then no, don't bother.

Watching it on youtube won't give it a higher resolution, higher framerates, and also ruins the fine/subtle texturework youtube compression kills and there';s no let's play that actually has every QTE, most miss some of the battle-section ones

The game sucks total ass. The story, characters, and cinematics are stellar though. It's a game that would be worlds better as a movie or a collection of OVAs. Something without dumb QTEs to hold it back.

I disagree, the fact that it's QTE's rather then just a static film/animation is what makes a lot of scenes work: Press B to shut X up, the whole bath scene, , the hundreds of arms you get and then multiple analog stick prompts at once, the massive amounts of B button prompts when you punch the shit out of people, "Extend Arm", and Chakravartin having his own QTE's, etc

Alright, allow me to qualify my statement: The QTEs themselves are fine. They're entertaining and drive the fights to their next stage/conclusions. It's the REGULAR gameplay that sucks total ass. The meaningless beating on lava animals or one of Asura's old friends that takes forever and doesn't decrease their health, but instead builds your wrath meter so you can do a Burst into QTEs to progress/finish the fight. With very few exceptions it's the dullest shit possible, especially if you're doing poorly on it and so have to waste more time.

I agree, just saying that making it all just an anime would screw over a few things in a the transition

if it were up to me i'd just cut all the gameplay sectiojns and have everything be coregraphed cutscenes and QTE's

it's basically an interactive anime, good for a playthrough and that's it. it's pretty enjoyable though

It's a UE3 game. Fine subtle texturework doesn't exist.

Lost Odyssey and Ken's Rage first plz

You'd be wrong, there's a lot of subtle textureowkr and material effects that makes the models of asura and a few other characters have the same sort of texture and sheen as lacqured buddhist statues, their gilded gold leaf sections, etc

Play it on the ps3 emulator

>Capcom will never port Viewtiful Joe 1/2 & Asura's Wrath to modern platforms

this. its one of the few titles that are completely playable now using rpcs3

I want a port/remaster already so they can fucking bundle in the True End DLC. Fucking Capcom

Can you run it at higher resolutions/framerates? Does it still have the ps3 version's higher screen tearing compared to the 360 version?