Anyone else here gaming on a Mac?

Anyone else here gaming on a Mac?

Attached: 7qha5mp6u5wz.jpg (1296x968, 428K)

>Entire family is fat
Explain this, americans

Attached: 1531356412977.jpg (3000x3000, 2.14M)

wasn't this 2018 though? with the whole team chocolate mini etc shit

sometimes I wish the terrorists would win

The food's too good.

Attached: Zaxby's chicken finger plate.jpg (1260x900, 226K)

the boy isn't

Zaxbys is good but holy fuck are they too expensive IMO.
Also those shazam burgers are okay but that one with butter has WAY too much of it.

Zaxbys is over rated as fuck and expensive for what it is. Their chips are god tier when made properly but their chicken has no fucking seasoning in the breading

i can't see the text
it's too blurry

It really is. Any foreigner who travels for a living will agree Americans have the damn tastiest while also being among the cheapest food in the world.

I remember NYC trying to limit soda sizes to around 12oz max. People just buy 2 instead

Allowing your children to become overweight is child abuse.

That looks digusting

Explain this, Clarissa

>Go on Holiday to USA
>Arrival airport constantly blasting SECURITY ALERT ORANGE over the tannoy, airport guards with fucking guns everwhere

>Go to some kinda BBQ Steakhouse place for dinner
>Server brings out bowl of salad and bowl of fries
>10 minutes pass, eat both of these because I'm fucking hungry
>My steak arrives on a massive plate with nothing else on it, someone else orders Lasange which was stone cold

>Go to another Steakhouse place for dinner
>This time everything was on the plate as expected
>Except the vegetables were FUCKING RAW

>Go to a Chinese food place
>Food is good

I mean this was Florida but it was disappointing as fuck, your bread and bacon is also a fucking disaster.

After bothering so long with Wineskin from 2011 to 2014, no it's just not worth it. Neither the price of current macs where even the most hardcore macfag complains about it nor the hassle you have to put in it to play a handful of games, it just ain't worth it.

>>My steak arrives on a massive plate with nothing else on it
sounds like a you ordered wrong problem
>someone else orders Lasange which was stone cold
You would literally either get a new one with the bill discounted, or the entire meal for free.

He looks happy.

Attached: 1546306237225.png (536x114, 71K)

I don't know why anyone would do that? They overheat like hell even on normal/idle use. They are not made with heavy usage in mind.

so it will run forever?

Thanks for the laugh.