Tales of Zestiria

Am I the only one who thinks that the dozens of nuances the battle system contains are way too complex, and prefer to just mash X and heal when your HP gets low?

Attached: Lailah.png (1366x768, 1.26M)

That's why you just play on normal and mash x and heal when your HP gets low. Also this game was pretty shit, but this theme was fire.
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qSoLwky5Gw

Its shit. Just move on to a better Tales game.

But I'm enjoying it quite a lot! I've been a Tales fan since 1999. I think Berseria looks better, though.

F

Attached: sadakarin.jpg (1083x720, 50K)

What? So you're saying this has good deep gameplay compared to a lot of the others? Cause that's what it sounds like. Maybe I should give it a shot?

Man, been so long since I've played this and forgotten her name but she was bae.
Overshadowed by the obvious fujobait undertones.
Have yet to play Berseria though and heard they're related.
How are they connected? Planning to go through Berseria first before starting Vesperia.

Well, since many of the game's systems just don't fucking matter even on hard, I don't blame you for feeling that way.

Yeah, it probably has 30+ minutiae to the battle system that I have never used. 2complex4me.

>last thing she talked about was hoping to get married after she got better
fuck man....

Beseria is better, but Xillia and Xillia 2 are still the best modern Tales games.

Attached: 1477772350643.png (495x344, 312K)

Berseria takes place a super long time before Zestiria. You can honestly play Berseria without having touched Zestiria and be perfectly fine. Even playing Zestiria, you'll go "Oh, I recognize that." and that's all.

I'd marry Lailah. I hope she would marry me.

Beseria is a prequel to Zestria

Well, I've only liked Symphonia and a few others so if it's got good or improved gameplay over them I'd be interested.

Phantasia SNES was the only good game in this series and anyone who says otherwise is a Zoomer faggot.

Sorry but Destiny had sweet ass talking swords

Attached: 1542324670581.jpg (640x508, 85K)

But the fun is in cranking the difficulty up to chaos for better gear, learning all the battle systems then autistically grinding and fusing together gear until you don't have to think and can just mash your way through, even on chaos. And when they gonna announce the next one of these already, berseria came out three fucking years ago.

Speaking of the swordians, seems like Rays is gonna have playable Dymlos and Chaltier this month

>when are they gonna announce the next one
They are busy with the mobile game to care.

Fuck Dymlos he was an asshole

It still hurts whenever I remember best maid's VA passed away especially before the Tsukihime remake happened.
There's nothing wrong with unga bungaing your way through Zesty. It's bad and doesn't deserve having its gameplay systems respected.

Mobile games you mean. For some stupid reason they have multiple tales mobile titles. Why even divide up your playerbase like that?

>multiple
only Rays.

Yes, and 99% of the players will never appreciate them because game is shit and gameplay process itself is designed in such a way that players can easily plow through it ignoring most of intricacies.

It's not nuanced, it's literally cluttered.

Crestoria is coming this year and I can't remember the name of the other one.

>It's not nuanced, it's literally cluttered.
What did user mean by this?

PS1 version was better

That's cool, Zoomer. Invite me to your 20th birthday whenever it happens, okay?

these games are so fucking boring, tried like 3 or 4 of them, every time thinking it will be interesting but the god awfull boring action makes me fall to sleep, to this day only top notch games like devil may cry and nier made me able to power trough action games, it feels good to be turn based master race

Who is this semen demon and how easy does she put out?

>complex
It's a dumbed down, clunkier Graces with a forced transformation mechanic.

Asteria

I hear Destiny and Destiny II are actually really good.

Dymlos gets the best costume.

Attached: D6IC2bcUwAAkUPO.jpg (800x690, 115K)

That's literally what Tales battle systems are designed for. There are mechanics to learn and in some cases, actual insane combos you can do, fighting game style, but you are absolutely able to just mash through the game if you want. It's your choice whether you want to learn the more in depth mechanics or not.

My beautiful wife Lailah

Attached: 1553220315350.jpg (2522x1578, 1.14M)

Destiny Director's Cut is probably the best 2D combat in the series
If by Destiny 2 you mean Eternia then yeah it's a fun title but Destiny 2 for the PS2 is a clunky piece of shit that drags into the end game

The fuck do you think i did?

I don't know!!!