NINTENDO

NINTENDO...

Attached: 1538948051695.jpg (755x997, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Y_d_Lhp60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Y_d_Lhp60

No seriously why can't Nintendo make something that looks as good as those Unreal demos

SOULLESS
SOULLESS

Unironically because the generic UE demos lack soul

$60

Mario Odyssey

SUE THIS MAN

>What is the OOT remake on 3DS

NINTENDO....

Attached: 1557645801134.jpg (765x991, 246K)

The demos look like ass. Also they're running on PCs, Nintendo needs to make their games run on the switch so focusing on the art style is more important than graphical fidelity. That's why all the third party games with a somewhat realistic art style look like shit on the switch.

Because you have no taste, son.

Are you drunk? Ark looks fucking amazeballs.

Attached: 1552450699352.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

That looks like a PS2 game.

No, it really doesn't.

Attached: 1540651146632.png (640x448, 358K)

HIRE

Hide this man.

Attached: 1484790199715.jpg (858x1024, 50K)

For a real answer if you are actually curious, there are many reasons:

One, a lot of the assets used in these “hyper realistic” unreal engine remakes are not created from the ground up, lots of them just feature free assets like “grass texture 9” or “wooden floor texture 8” where as a company generally has to create all of there textures and modes on their own which takes a lot of time.

Two, these are generally passion projects made by fans with no deadline. Deadlines are a massive contributing factor of quality to game development that these fan projects don’t have to worry about

Three, hardware limitations. Most of these fan projects are run on computers that can handle much more than a console, especially the switch, is capable of running.

These are the basics but there are many many more factors as to why large companies cannot ship a game as pretty as a fan driven project.
I hope this helps if you were actually looking for a real answer for once on this fucking board

This is so wrong. The only acceptable part of your post is the Switch having less resources. That much is true. But the rest is bs
The only reason Nintendo games don't look like that is because Nintendo's trademark is a cartoonish look. If they wanted Zelda to look like the image on the bottom they'd do it no problem.

Attached: autorenedescartesquote303304.jpg (704x441, 49K)

>Why can't Nintendo make generic hot garbage with no sense of style whatsoever?

Because "good" graphics can't beat a good art style; the top will survive the test of time (visually at least) while the bottom will age like shit. Nintendo makes sure all of their games will be remembered, be it good or bad.

Godawful bloom does not equal impressive looking, user. just compare the original version of WW in 1080p and the HD remaster

Awakening looks good but they need to get rid of the depth of field blur, looks fucking awful and they clearly put it there "just because they can".

Attached: 1553302835074 - Copy.png (1066x1066, 596K)

>the rest is wrong
Not that user but countless games have been hindered by a set development time. Why would Nintendo be any different?
It's a public company with shareholders, so deadlines are critical to having shareholder support. If Nintendo said that they were making a new Zelda and had no release quarter in mind, investors would leave.

Oh look, another unreal engine remake of a classic nintendo game

I sure hope Nintendo pays attention to us gamers before we rise up etc etc

Attached: 1553261930626.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Does that even really count? Especially when it is the engine itself doing all the heavy lifting. So would that not mean that like its a whole company plus that 1 dude if you wanted to be honest about it.

“good”

>bloom and assets which clash violently with the other assets
>good
I fucking hate this photorealism meme.

I enjoy the grass clipping through the chain chomp's lower jaw desu

Bottom one looks unironically better

I am that user and dude what the fuck
Deadlines are a real thing. That’s a just a fact.
Also yeah a lot of the assets in these little demos are not made from the ground up, yes some are but the interchangeables like trees and grass and rocks and shit are usually pre made by a different party. Which results in a lack of style or “soul” as people call it
Like man disagree with me all you want but don’t just call know facts wrong without at least providing a counter argument

hol up. are u sayin this man should remain unemployed?

reddit meme, go back

>REALISTIC BORING-LOOKING GAME GOOD
>SOULFUL ORIGINAL-LOOKING COLOURFUL GAME BAD

wow, no wonder you guys like the PS4 so much

No, but I think he's more cut out for McDonalds than Nintendo.

Sony PS4 game in 2019

Attached: wetq3.png (1854x896, 2.91M)

Look I don't like Link's Awakening remake art style either but bottom looks awful