I have $47.93 in my steam wallet, what games should I spend it on?

I have $47.93 in my steam wallet, what games should I spend it on?

Attached: 1524447040815.jpg (484x534, 58K)

skyrims

skyrim

invest that into your Steam bank account

What genre do you like to play

already have both editions and the DLC

Mordhau. Binding of Isaac bundle if you have never played it. Star Crawlers is good if you like blobbers. Battle Brothers is amazing.

you should save it and wait for the next one

Ghost Recon Future Soldier.

Attached: GR-FS.jpg (1920x1080, 694K)

fps
grand strategy
engaging narratives
fun multiplayer games

far cry 5, wait summer sale

Attached: 2.jpg (1788x881, 82K)

I've wishlisted Mordhau
Is BoI too "religion bad lmao"?

what about the 5th elder scolls game

Oblivion 2

Check out Deep Rock Galactic, it's a coop shooter where you play as space dwarves mining gold and shooting bugs. There's four classes and working together to both use your classes mobility to reach minerals and firepower to fight off bugs is a lot of fun. High difficulties can get very hectic.

If you're gonna play Mordhau at all, might as well do it now.
>EARLY ACCESS BULLSHIT
Yeah, I know, but it'll go the way of all the other flavor of the month games around these parts and you'll miss out on fun times with friends.

Ys games are on sale if that's something you may be interested in. Some of the best soundtracks in gaming

Attached: 1553811767084.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

see I'm not really into exploration games

Actually, I don't care about early access. If it works it works, and i like the prospect of being able to have almost guaranteed dripfed content for years

Is summer sale going on now? If not i recommend dark souls any of them, i think they might be on sale

no
i think DS3 is on sale though

it's not explortation, its procedurally generated caves, each game takes 10-20 minutes.

Jagged Alliance 2
Witcher 1-3
Deus Ex
Crusader Kings 2
Wait for Cyberpunk 2077

Dayum i was close, op if you want, check it out

have all except jagged alliance 2
whats that game about

Mordhau, It's going to be dead in 2 weeks due to lack of content, and in another 2/3 days all the autists will have the meta down packed.
Honestly i think it's probably too late to start playing atm

but it's fun as fuck, i'm abit bored of it now though but i played it for 24 hours straight when it came out