In case you're either a dumb fuck or never even laid eyes on WoW (which is a good thing...

In case you're either a dumb fuck or never even laid eyes on WoW (which is a good thing, actually): Skyrim is a complete rip-off of Northrend. Face it, even the Dovahkiin's trademark helmet resembles the plate helm that every WoW player knew back in 2008.

The game world itself is obviously the same Scandinavian faggotry as Northrend, except the latter is clearly recognizable as a fantasy setting by stuff like a floating city and a crystallized forest, whereas Skyrim's just the same shit Swedish people see every day. It's also full of vikings, and your enemies are either undead or dragons. There are even dwarven ruins in a snowy mountain area, full of brass steampunk stuff that's trying to kill you. Just what WoW fags were raiding five years ago, amirite?

Of course that's not the only game they ripped off. How about that Fus Ro Dah thing? It's practically Force Push, just coming out of your mouth instead of your hand. The particle effects are even the same as in The Force Unleashed, except the latter game had working physics.

If that's not enough, at least 99.9% of Skyrim's soundtrack is just rehashed from the older games, even the main theme. Jeremy Soule must be really proud of his work.

Attached: 620px-Iphi;p.png (620x600, 530K)

Skyrim thread?
I'm playing Morrowind right now but I'm always down to talk about ES.

why do you care

That armor looks nothing alike.

The lore for all that already existed before Warcraft 3 came out. And Force Push is literally telekinesis, something George Lucas plagiarized.

I don't know man why would such a big company like Bethesda who made such a timeless classic the pinacle of video game RPGs like Skyrim rip off some unknown mobile looking game nobody has ever heard of. Seems unlikely.

The Dovahkiin's trademark helmet is an iron helm with horns and exposed chin.

>being autistic about WoW
>being autistic about skyrim
>actually caring about either
why

LMAO implying anyone would use that mog in WoW, it looks like shit.

Both are hilariously uncreative armor that have been done before.

tl;dr lol

Attached: Skyrim elf.jpg (1080x1920, 181K)

Wrath of The Lich King is just a rip off of Game of Thrones

WoW is shit, go back to your recycled MoP storyline

Armor on the right is older than the armor on the left. Also WoW didn't invent viking mythos and aesthetics.

How did we get from the uniqe space suit armor to the boring roman trashcan?

Attached: MW_DwemerArmor.jpg (450x600, 26K)

Regional differences, dumbfuck.

TES thread? TES thread.
What's the best blade weapon in Oblivion? I got the Dawn/Duskfang from Shivering Isles. It's great, yet I fell like there exists a weapon far better than that.
Also where can I find the blade trainer?

Attached: 1546611823615.png (219x212, 82K)

More like incompetent designers.

Attached: 1532840899393.jpg (480x640, 31K)

>Skyrim armor

Attached: alikr.jpg (300x385, 41K)

Goldbrand is better by 7 points of enchantment damage, but will need to be recharged, whereas Dawnfang/Duskfang recharges itself every time it switches.

Attached: morrowind imperial.jpg (318x480, 26K)

Umbra

CURVED

Curved swords

Attached: morgan freeman in robin hood.png (250x452, 202K)

Forgot to answer your other question, all of the trainers are in the Fighters Guild for Blade, besides the Master and some shitty one who you've probably already surpassed. The Master is in an inn south of the Imperial City, and requires you to have 20 points of either Fame or Infamy, not total, one or the other.

BIG CURVED PENISES

RISE UP
INTO THE ASS OF ELVES

Thanks for the info. Judging by my playstyle, I think I'll stick witht the fang. It's not really that I need to wreck everything face to face, more like I want to up the base damage, so that I could 1 hit kill everything with sneak crit bonus.

Attached: 1535673033931.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

One of the few good looking armors Skyrim has.

Attached: dawnguard.jpg (1044x1504, 425K)

BUCKLES BUCKLES BUCKLES

Skyrim armor is actually acceptable compared to the transition between Morrowind and Oblivion. From aesthetic, kino armor that looks good even if you mix the sets to 6 color variants of the same generic medieval plate armor. Even leather looked like brown plate. Colors are so ass mixing sets looks like vomit. I cri evrytim

Hard to fuck up coat of plates

Now this is shitposting.
Cheers lad.

The orcs in skyrim are ironically closer to how warcraft orcs were supposed to be but blizzard ripped off warhammers weird looking ass orcs.

Too bad every armor and weapon in the game is in strictly linear tiers. Even against vampires with their bonuses, Dawnguard stuff is objectively outclassed by Daedric and Dragonbone.