So how hyped are you for Ryuukishi07's next life-changing masterpiece?

So how hyped are you for Ryuukishi07's next life-changing masterpiece?

Attached: Untitled.png (1366x768, 1.78M)

0%

Attached: 1472438651907.jpg (900x1321, 363K)

not particularly but i'll support him anyway

Why? Umineko was total shit.

t.secondary

>t. subhuman EOP that only read Umineko and Katawa Shoujo

Yikes.

I'm pretty hype that it's getting a simultaneous English release. I hope it's one game and not a single chapter.

t.projector

because i liked higurashi
i'll buy whatever he makes until he quits the industry or dies

Higurashi's a ripoff of Kusarihime.

I still haven't gotten around to Umineko or any of his other works.

Attached: 1377565995447.png (959x1000, 566K)

No he already said it's not gonna be a mystery but action bullshit. And the music is gonna be shit.

Umineko was complete shit besides the music. and Higurashi was only good because of the characters. This is gonna be shit it's not even a mystery and zts is gone.

>next life-changing masterpiece
lel higurashi was good but not oustanding and umineko was trash

how's the manga compare to the vn

Remember that after finishing Kusarihime, its writer, Hoshizora Meteo, wanted to create a fanbook. In doing so, some other writers were dragged into the project. They were Urobuchi Gen, Tanaka Romeo, and Kinoko Nasu.

All three writers were inspired by Kusarihime. Taking the concept of two people whose love can only be confirmed through each other and insanity, Urobuchi went and made Saya no Uta.

Taking the concept of time loops, insanity, twisted personal relationships, and not giving the readers definitive answers, Tanaka Romeo went and made Cross Channel.

Taking the concept of love, family bonds, and insanity, Kinoko Nasu went and made the Heaven’s Feel route in Fate/stay night.

There are many parallels between Kusarihime and Higurashi too, such as the time loops and how the seemingly traditional mythological power turns out to be related to science fiction instead. And Ryuukishi's next work, Umineko, is very clearly inspired by Meteo's Forest.

For reference:
>Kusarihime release
8. Feb 2002

>Higurashi first release (Onikakushi)
10. Aug 2002

Attached: k.jpg (800x596, 103K)

上げ

>love, family bonds, and insanity
Hefty parallels

Not at all since he said it won't be anything like Higurashi / Umineko, and will instead be a battle-shonen.

Maybe he'll invert the formula and start at 100 chuuni and slowly work back to 5-10.