2019: I Am... Forgotten

Attached: 261153490.jpg (220x275, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSIzIa3irOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

turns out a game that's more hard than fun has less longevity

Just beat Owl yesterday. Holy fuck what a fun boss fight

I stopped playing after 2 days what a dogshit game

Simply doesn't have the longevity and impact as Souls, still better than most other single player games lately though

>getting filtered by charmless Chained Ogre
Literally impossible, bros

Why do you faggots think extended discussions about single-player games is a good thing? Have you seen how bad some of the long-term discussions get on Yea Forums? The threads within the first couple weeks of release are the best because people are actually talking about the fucking video game in specific terms. It's players talking about games, very little in the way of peanut gallery bullshit sans review score shitflinging.

If this game had waifus you know it would have threads for years

Chained Ogre? I just assumed you couldn't block his attacks and dodged every single attack.

this game is so sick, I've been replaying it to get the missing boss fights
first ng I went for owl 2 and he beat the shit out of me so hard that when I fought isshin and demon of hatred again I beat them first try

>game gets discussed more when it's new
#wow #whoa

Still my goty

I loved the game, immediately started NG charmless, killed ogre in 2 tries, started running off to the headless cave to ring the bell and just suddenly had the urge to save and quit. Guess I just instinctively bitched out of something that I knew was probably going to be torturous.

Im stuck on the stupid boss with the horse.
I went back to Bloodborne and been playing that since. Im gonna give Sekiro another shot here pretty soon.
Game is hard af.

Attached: 7e020c2adc2c27c588ceb24715ea8241.png (128x128, 24K)

Well at least you didn't go for Lady Butterfly first.

What's charmless?

He has a tough time reaching you from on top of that horse. Pay attention to hurtboxes and stand where they won't be. His fight is mostly about positioning over sword fighting. He's also a little bitch if you poke him with jump attacks.
Bloodborne will fuck your muscle memory for Sekiro. Good luck though.

i was eavesdropping on some guy kneeling before his horse before that boss and he was talking about how his horse flipped out over some gunpowder or something. Do i need gunpowder to make the boss's horse freak out?

N-no shut up. Sekino is perfect. You're either a souls or bloodborne fanboy. Miyazaki is based as fuck and I bet you got filtered!

i'll tell you when you beat the game scrub

I'm playing it now it's badass

NG+ you get an option to give Kuro the charm when you rescue him in the tutorial. Giving him the charm means you take chip damage from blocking.

I liked sekiro a lot but I found it to have absolutely no replay value because there's no variety in gameplay styles (ie different weapons or builds like magic) and no online play. Those are the main reasons I ever replayed Souls games. I tried doing NG+ but I was just really bored all the time even though it was still challenging with the no talisman. Still hard but no longer fun. So I dropped it

If you couldn't beat Sekiro, you have no patience and no ability to learn from your deaths.

This but unironically

It's the firecrackers dummy. Also don't play it like other Soulsborne games. Dodging won't give you iframes.

You can buy firecrackers from a merchant in the level as a ninja tool
I disagree, you're better off parrying his rapid attacks. He does multihit attacks so if you just spam the block button you'll do a multi-parry combo and parries give more posture damage if you combo them. You can kill him really fast if you just parry.

Also I suggest having holding down block be your "default" position, and to parry just let go of block for a split second. So even if you are a retard and completely don't even notice an attack coming at all, you just block it.

You can also just run away from him until he does the turn that lets you grapple, get 3-4 hits in repeat until dead.

Based retard

Keep seething tranny

I see people like you post this all the time and I'm just here wondering if I really am the only one who replayed souls a bunch of time but with the same build.

Very intellectual response

Literally just discussed Sword Saint with my buddy who just beat it, it was fantasic. Replaying all Soulsborne to feel the contrast.

>Forgotten
>Dozens of daily threads.

Not giving faggot OP a (You) for bait this weak.

I'm putting in as much effort as you are

Falseflagging fags are the worst part of neo-Yea Forums

I'm terrible at this game, but I've been getting in pretty good shape because of it, so there's that.

SSI is probably the best boss of this generation. I can't think of another one that even comes close. Ludwig from Bloodborne DLC is probably second and even he doesn't really compare.

I'm an adult man though and gaming is one of my primary hobbies. Casuals and children might not agree.

amazing game with no replay-ability. i really hope From isn't going down that route.

Attached: 2lbtv70heqw21.jpg (680x669, 68K)

>dark souls but one primary weapon and like 5 off hand weapons

Attached: a11.jpg (600x450, 33K)

based retard

I am Sekiro.

Attached: 1553153328734.png (206x245, 5K)

I'm more the hyper action game type, I feel fucking blessed as hell I got SSI and a damn good Vergil fight in the same year. Hopeful for Bayo 3

>worst fromsoft game to come out in the last five years or so
>no replay value
Yeah I really doubt this game is going to be discussed for all that long.

Should have had online multiplayer and varying character builds. It simply doesn't have the longevity and replayability of Soulsborne games

you guys shut the fuck up. Sekiro is good

which ending did you like the most?
I think default was strong with sekiro replacing the sculptor but after years of watching anime the one that hit me the most was purification
not counting shura because fuck you for killing emma

Attached: absolutely kino.jpg (1571x1007, 437K)

is the demon of hatred supposed to not be optional?

No it isn't.

Attached: 1557504682571.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Entire outskirts is optional.

alright. I kinda stumbled my way through getting around the level design after the invasion takes place and wasn't sure if I got around it some how. not really sure why I thought that, but it made me a bit curious.

I have a feeling that if a sequel is made, shota-in-loli ending will be canon and the game will be about wolf and rice loli travelling through China.

That's okay, man, it's tough and puts you through quite the learning curve. Grats on getting in shape, too. Proud of you.

Attached: 44504861_2114978631848688_5638742617366724608_n.jpg (567x537, 87K)

Well, I play it while walking at a full incline on my treadmill. Also every enemy kill is 1 rep, and every time I die/resurrect is 5 reps as I rotate through dips, pull-ups, push-ups and chin-ups. It gets rough sometimes.

Attached: Gamerworkout.jpg (1920x1920, 3.11M)

>I play it while walking at a full incline on my treadmill
might be a lot easier to just save the exercise for only after you die for a set time. or just when you're killing regular mooks and not mini/bosses.
either way, took me a little bit to get used to the combat, but some things that helped was learning that everything that isn't a sweep or grab can be delfected, and if I got caught by an attack that looked like I had dodged it then next time rotating trying to dodge it by running/jumping/or quickstepping even if it looks like you'd still get hit doing one of the others. between the tracking and hitboxes some moves can be fucky in how it looks to dodge them.
lastly laying on the attack when you still have posture to spare is almost always a good idea. my first instinct was to play defensively till I got a hang of the enemy/fight, but doing that almost always made it much more difficult.

Sekiro??? More like SeKINO, master piece that exposed the soulbabies as the shitters they're

Attached: 1554665184063.gif (500x222, 2.11M)

>he is not playing best Sekiro mod

Attached: image.png (2525x1411, 3.64M)

>master piece that exposed the soulbabies as the shitters they're
I found it pretty in the middle for the souls series, and I only had trouble with SS ishhin and demon of hatred, but only because they either have a lot of health/lots of phases not because they were difficult. felt more like a battle of attrition than an intense fight.

Literally worst servant, get some taste nigger

I prefer MHXA tho, but it still gud.

Attached: image.png (2499x1399, 3.41M)

>master piece
It's worse than Dark Souls 2

Attached: 1156123156461.jpg (282x272, 13K)

>Game is hard af.
No, you just don't know how to play it properly.

I don't think it's that great, but I wouldn't go nearly that far. DS2 was a complete abomination.

With 91 on Metacritic. Sure.

Okay, the fuck is the reason she has Excalibur AND Excalibur Morgan? How does that even work logistically?

I wasn't even being sarcastic but that does make a lot more sense. Keep it up user, proud of you.

Attached: 42196417_531426150618360_3275630235055292416_o.jpg (1080x810, 101K)

unless you're willing to completely surrender your opinion to what other people say about the game, using metacritic scores as an argument is pretty retarded.
I'd rather just make a case for why a game is good or bad.

>over 100 people
vs
>one user
Hmmm

Gameplaywise, it's remodelled dagger.
Lorewise, she always had one since she hunts Sabers(and Artorias), and this is joke servant like FGO is a joke too.
youtube.com/watch?v=XSIzIa3irOY

Attached: image.png (1600x900, 1.25M)

I dropped it after beating it and forgot about it immediately. It's just a bland play and forget action game.

>deciding based on an argument vs a number where people like this are employed
hmm indeed. so gone home is almost as good as then?

Attached: 1383628534645.jpg (1552x1911, 622K)

Those purple ministry guys are harder to beat than Owl imo

It's not like there can't be arguments made as to why Sekiro is a bad game. It's not a good Soulsborne game and it's an even worse action game.

you're definitely a shitter who played the game wrong.

literally only two bosses took me over 5 tries. how does that make me a shitter?

>not having any trouble with the majority of the game means you're playing it wrong

Attached: 1491458220067.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

Im downloading it right now friends. I've played every Dark Souls, what am I in for?

Attached: 1557296589707.png (183x211, 26K)

but why trust an aggregate number over an actual argument when there are so many retards out there?

fromsoft's best game.

What are your tips for owl? I'm getting my shit pushed in

Prepare to be bored.

gameplay takes a good approach to encouraging aggressive gameplay, but it's really shallow (pretty much every fight can be reduced to one strategy) and most fights play out in much of the same manner.

Which Owl?

get some chip damage in. keep your posture gauge low. punish the healing debuff move and overhead swing every time. aside from that just deflect his moves and he'll be down in no time.
owl 2 is even easier disappointingly because his new attacks that he does a lot gives you way more opportunities to do damage.

>Sseth makes video about God Hand
>IGN suddenly changes their view on God Hand
??????????????????????????

Attached: 1555898158236.gif (326x244, 1.08M)

Y'all just need to git gud fucking plebs

the thread always goes to crickets when people defending the game get a handful of replies.

When people LARP as if Dark Souls as if Dark Souls has some heavily complex variety in its gameplay then the thread is going to be shit.
I cannot believe people prefer rollspam with the occasional build that casts sorcery from across the map. Mindboggling.

Soulbabies will defend their shit game to the death because they got exposed as shitters thanks to Sekiro, they can't accept that so they're delusional

Attached: 1555134397589.jpg (1282x1080, 894K)

>>*dark souls but one primary weapon and like 5 off hand weapons and gameplay that is nothing like dark souls

Yeah, it's even more shallow lel

no soulsborne game is in my top 10, and sekiro is what I would consider the 4th best game among the souls series. mostly because it's too easy in all the wrong places.

At least lasted longer than dmc5 you capcom drone

Hi forgotten, I'm dad.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

lol
I have twice as many hours in DMC5 still want to go back to it. I'm struggling to keep finding a reason to play sekiro.

Sekiro's gameplay is so much better than the soulsborne stuff. I hope from keeps making actual combat more fun. Reminder that anyone shitting on sekiro for being single player is probably a fucktard who couldn't beat most souls bosses without his gank squad.

Attached: 1554359743894.jpg (1080x1528, 433K)

Sekiro has shit combat though.

>immediately started the game charmless
Except you can't. You can only do charmless after beating the game once, so either on ng+, either on ng on a new file

explain what part of sekiro's combat is shit
I'm not saying it's flawless I just want to know your complaints with it

1 weapon
1 playstyle
ninja arms are useless

It's incredibly repetitive since there's often no way to interrupt a combo once it starts, because of that the combat just becomes a memorization of how often you can attack with a certain prosthetic/your regular weapon and when to parry.

there are a lot of combos that don't care how you react but there are just as much that act out differently depending on if you deflect, block, or just evade them.
this user brings up a good point about the prosthetics, most are either completely useless or essential for cheesing the fight. I would have liked more incentive to use the different prosthetics generally. That being said the 1 weapon argument to me is so weak because in DS you were either using a SS with buff or using a SS while throwing fireballs, fuck this narrative about a diverse bunch of build options.

On my third playthrough. I can beat all the early bosses without dying but this nigger still recks my shit. Anyone else rather have mikiri counter for grabs instead of thrusts? They're the hardest to deal with.

What are some good samuraikinos?

In Ashina overlook?
Play it again and get the purification ending.

Not an argument
Not an argument
Provably wrong.

They always deflect after blocking once. Hit them until they block. After they block dodge backwards and they will whiff a horizontal slash or do an easy to dodge aerial, either way punish then attack again until they block. You can keep them in a loop this way, just don't get deflected.

Attached: 53324534665.png (205x246, 5K)

only took 1 try for me :^)

>just as much that act out differently depending on if you deflect, block, or just evade them.
There really aren't. Isshin, Genchiro and Snake Eyes are among the few who can be interrupted by a deflect, most other enemies just take posture damage.

>asks for his complaints
>complains about the fact there's only one weapon choice
>not an argument

Attached: 1530366070463.gif (350x350, 268K)

Seven Samurai
The Last Samurai

Online and builds are the only replay value for me! Sorry, but a game being fun just isn't going to cut it. I don't know how you old folks used to replay games simply because you enjoyed them.

Attached: Wojak zoomer.png (680x274, 171K)

>haha I paraphrased you and put a picture of onions boy to make you look bad!

Sekiro isn't fun.

It's true though
It is
t.someone who's had fun replaying it multiple times

>t.someone who's had fun replaying it multiple times
My condolences.

There is some replay value to going through the game again once you really get how to play it and doing it charmless. There would have been some merit to be being able to hand over the charm once you get Kuro back since you've just gone through some fights that teach you to play the game properly.

You have one attack string, you can't equip multiple combat arts and the only reason to use shinobi tools is for some enemies with very specific weaknesses.
The game should have had spicier combat with combos and multiple attack options if it was going to force you into using your sword the whole way.
Also the default control scheme is pretty bad and the game doesn't give you all the freedom you would need to fix it. Being able to hotkey using/equipping items and shinobi tools for instance would make the game a lot more painless than cycling through a small bar of your tools and items.

DESU I was specifically thinking of Isshin and Genichiro when talking about attack styles that would adapt to your blocking ability. That being said I think most encounters are enjoyable where you have to find your offensive rhythm while figuring out the enemie's.rest periods.

Because your trash at the game that's why

Why isn't Sekiro enjoyable to you?

r1 r1 r1 r1 l1 repeat to win
no exploration
retarded plot and edgelord OC donut steal
terrible weapon/skill variety
grappling hook is jank incarnate
terrible stealth
literally no replay value (and a short game at that)
recycled bosses
no mook variety
no environment variety
easy game, but fromdrones insist it's supah dupah hard
worst fanbase since minecraft

How is the frame rate compared to BB? Im buying on base PS4.

Really refreshing game, almost every boss gave me this rewarding feel once I beat them so far. But I'd also say it's a bit more frustrating than the souls series in some parts. Also, pretty much no replayability

>r1 r1 r1 r1 l1 repeat to win
>get to chained ogre
>he grabs you and kills you
Wtf Yea Forums? You lied to me!

I'm not, the game is pretty easy (only had trouble with Snake Eyes who I fought very early in the game before I had really figured it out) and there are a plenty of games that I'm shit at which bring me way more enjoyment than Sekiro.
Pretty much what this guy saidNot that I care about the plot.

There's one part of the game in particular where it's pretty choppy but other than that I'd say it's better overall

>Pretty much what this guy said
Debunked as horse shit at the first line Doesn't help that he autistically reposts it every thread either

>want to replay the game
>remember that I'll have to beat Isshin again
oof

Now i play your game

Owl's my biggest hurdle

>Debunked as horse shit at the first line
He's right for the most part, that's why I said "Pretty much what this guy said" and not "Exactly what this guy said".

He's not though. There are a bunch of enemies and bosses where you can't just do attacks and deflects. A lot of enemies and bosses force you to dodge attacks as well and use Mikiri counter. Various enemies and bosses also become more manageable with the use of prosthetic tools.

You're dogshit at videogames, more like.

I couldn't beat the corrupted monk at the bridge, so I just stopped playing. I didn't decide to quit, I've just lost interest and haven't touched it desu

I don't care what he has to say about the combat, he's right for the most part and the combat has plenty of problems anyway.

Attached: 1556372449255.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>no exploration
Only half right. There's still reasons to explore areas due to materials, prayer beads and minibosses, but there's no big hidden areas.
>retarded plot and edgelord OC donut steal
How is the plot retarded and how is Sekiro an edge lord? He's serious, but he's far from edgy. In fact he's very caring and loyal, unless you go for the Shura ending.
>terrible weapon/skill variety
If they implemented various different weapons they'd have to change the fundamental combat loop.
>grappling hook is jank incarnate
No it's not. I don't even see where this complaint could possibly be coming from.
>terrible stealth
This is a reasonable aspect, but even then stealth is meant to be more of a supplementary playstyle than a fully viable option in of itself. It could definitely use some tweaking though. Smarter AI would probably go a long way in helping it.
>literally no replay value
Meme shit. Number crunching and dress up don't automatically equate to more replay value. If you like a game a certain amount you're probably likely to replay it at some point.
>recycled bosses
Corrupted Monk is the only egregious example. All of the other repeats have alterations to their movesets that distinguishes them. There are repeat minibosses, but I think the time between them makes them fine in most situations.
>no mook variety
There could be more, but each main area at least adds something different in terms of normal areas.
>no environment variety
Complete lie.
>easy game
It's not impossibly hard, but it's far from easy.
>worst fanbase since minecraft
Sekiro's not Dark Souls.

>in DS you were either using a SS with buff or using a SS while throwing fireballs, fuck this narrative about a diverse bunch of build options.

Difference is if I'm not autistic/boring I can use plenty of options other than a mere straight sword, like the great greatsword. Sekrio using the single weapon of the game is mandatory.

Attached: 1551260983370.png (720x720, 519K)

>There's still reasons to explore
Yeah if you want to have every useless prosthetic
>If they implemented various different weapons they'd have to change the fundamental combat loop.
Maybe they should have thought about that before making the game.
>Meme shit.
Lol no. It has no replay value because there's nothing to do except for getting alternate endings.
>It's not impossibly hard, but it's far from easy.
Complete lie.

Finished it this week, not a bad game but I still don't see what everyone loves about it, parrying being so fucking easy makes the gameplay kinda boring. Definitely would have refunded it if I hadn't pirated it.

Staying Loyal to Kuro doesn't cut the game short, right?

Sticking to the iron code ends the game straight away after 2 bosses basically

am i the only one left still playing single player titles exclusively?

Gaining an intricate understanding of the mechanics to overcome the game's challenge is immensely satisfying though. I'd even call it fun.

Good, fuck Owl.

this

It needs some dlc and better tools.

100% and NG+8 is when I stopped.
Was a fun game desu. Better play than DS3

Attached: D2i1uSlXcAMe56W.jpg (2048x2048, 407K)

>intricate understanding of the mechanics
>spam block and jump on their head when you see the red symbol.
Game is fun, but shallow as fuck on repeat playthroughs, there's very little to "master".

>Give Kuro the charm back
>Spamming block now gets you killed by chip damage
I thought the same way you did on my first playthrough towards the end. What fight filtered you out?

Why is it so easy to obliterate weeaboos by simply saying you prefer a different spoken language than them?

I switched the VO's to English too but it sounded so shitty I immediately switched it back to moonspeak. It really isn't hard to read subtitles unless you're a mutt I guess.

None really, i beat the game as i said.
Kuro's charm-less run asks you to be more precise, but by that point it's just a matter of remembering the boss attacks a bit more, there's isn't much creativity or experimentation involved.
The game's combat is very simple, even if it can be demanding, due to the amount of damage a single hit can deal.

All the discussion around this game on release was faggots trying to dick measure over how hardcore they were for playing it.

Anyone tried a no stealth run? I seriously can't imagine fighting two of those twinblade dickheads.

Still making my way through it. Gonna duck out for spoilers after this post. I love the utter solemnity the game provides. I just got through DMCV, which was silly and fun as shit for a narrative, but Sekiro is like a damn drama. Not as gripping as one, but man when Genichiro gasped with his dying breath
>A...shina...
And then the memory tells of how he was a peasant who was taken in by the Ashina, you really get the sense this guys loves his clan and land. And he wasn't fucking Kuro in the ass, he did not restrain or otherwise harm him. He was politely asking for the blood that would help him bring the Ashina back to the top of whatever conflict and battle he and the various NPCs keep referring to. That he has had to dispatch Wolf seemingly multiple times (if the game's prologue is anything to go by), is incidental to restoring Ashina to its glory. It's really good stuff and I'm glad From Software is pulling off this top tier writing shit.

I've done no stealth kill them all runs. Just have to use the shuriken to pull smaller packs when they're in populated areas or know who to run up onto first and beat down.

>Yeah if you want to have every useless prosthetic
But a lot of upgrades are pretty helpful
>Maybe they should have thought about that before making the game
Or maybe they just wanted to make a game about swords clashing and didn't care much for autists perception of what replayability should be
>Lol no. It has no replay value because there's nothing to do except for getting alternate endings
If a game is fun then it's replayable
>Complete lie
Yeah ok

Been on top selling on steam since it released

it's not about whether the discussions are intersting, but rather the fact that their absence indicates severe shortcoming in the game

All of the core characters are pretty well fleshed out through easy to obtain information. It's got a really strong cast

Gyoubu made the English dub worth it and the English dub is mostly passable aside from a few lines and characters.

>But a lot of upgrades are pretty helpful
They're not going to help you win a fight, especially not beyond new game. Figuring out when you can use them is more trouble than it's worth.
>Or maybe they just wanted to make a game about swords clashing and didn't care much for autists perception of what replayability should be
I knew you fag only cared about the swords going *clank clank clank*.
>If a game is fun then it's replayable
Well it's not fun. The bosses and the world are way too fucking boring for that.

>rather the fact that their absence indicates severe shortcoming in the game
No, it doesn't.

Attached: 1306017568908.jpg (185x269, 32K)

>the English dub is mostly passable
unless you live off dubbed anime i have no idea how you can say this is the case
compare the voice acting to soulsborne and it's complete fucking garbage

One of the only games ever made that's worth playing and easily top 5 most complete well rounded game designs. Sunk 80 hours over 2 playthroughs on it and it was fucking fantastic

are you fucking retarded? this game is fucking easy, and short AF, the first 2-3 hours are a torture to learn mechanics, but after that this game is a fucking breeze u casual
am i the only one thinking this game is easy?
whats impossible about pressing shift running around till he attacks and hitting him twice? repeat that maybe 10 times(if you upgraded your attack power) and hes done, whats difficult? also get slaves, backstab one healthbar and its simpler than killing a troglodyte with magic arrow
- stand in place, block, his combo ends hit twice, repeat. dont forget to jump when red kanji shows, its an unblockable.
butterfly is FUCKING EASY dude, but you need to know the mechanics first, tutorial is very lacking, almost like in DS1
it does give you i-frames, just real fucking needy for timing
Personally my thoughts are: GAME IS AMAZING, why isnt it as replayable? well no online feature is a big reason, yet the game itself is another masterpiece, the only part of combat i DO NOT LIKE and it could be easily improved is GRABS, many have vague animations and are hard to dodge and if you didnt expect it or play super safely u gon get caught every time, otherwise, anyone saying game is hard is an incel, a casual cuck expecting to master the whole game is 20 minutes, after finishing it once, the first time i died to a boss was at hatred demon(charmless and bell demon) and killing Genichiros healthbar takes me less than 30 seconds no matter which phase, the most problems of all i had in the entire game was when i didnt understand you need to use prosthetics(lilac umbrella on headless, flame axe after taking a bosses healthbar, umbrella to def from shooting fort fags), and if youre garbage at parry you can just run around, block gap close attack, attack with thrust and run away, game is SUPER easy, actually had more problems in metal gear rising in my first playthrough, rest was easy

80 hours? i finished this in less than 15... am i just too hardcore of a gamer? or are average games pretty lacking?

>only for PC
It's not fair.

have sex

every day buddy, but i guess since im 26 and play vidya since i was 13 does have an impact on my learning speed

turns out despite normalfags spouting GIT GUD for a decade they dont actually like a hard game and just cheesed through the entire series on easy mode and drop the first game that has a semblance of controlled difficulty

He said the game is more hard than fun, which is an accurate statement since the game's not fun at all.

>get to chained ogre
>r1 r1 r1 jump r1 l1 repeat to win

The exploration is absolute shit when the only thing of value you can find are prayer beads and useless prosthetics/materials. There are no items worth seeking out. none

The combat loop is bad though. Literally parry or sidestep, attack once or twice, repeat. The prosthetics are shit for the most part and are just their to remove the monotony of using your tiny sword

Grappling hook is objectively janky since you can only grapple at specific spots which defeats the purpose of a grapple hook. It's like having a building with a shit ton of doors that look the same but you can only open a few of them.

There is no replay value besides fighting harder versions of bosses and playing all over again for a different ending (lol). No builds, no new weapons to try out, skills are useless, items you find are useless.

Recycled bosses/minibosses include the Snakes, Ashina Elite, the Bulls, Centipede Giraffe, Shadow Warrior Vilehand, Snake Eyes, the Glutton/Drunkard, Schichmen Warrior, Headless, Chained Ogre, Corrupted Monk, Guardian Ape and Owl, not to mention many of the bosses are just humanoids with either a spear or sword. How the fuck can you pretend the game doesn't have copy pasted bosses? You are either an idiot or a shill

>"Vilehand and Giraffe aren't recycled bosses"
They are recycled enemies, literally the same as the normal enemies but larger and stronger.

>"I'm only counting real bosses lolol"
Then you got Owl, Guardian Ape, and Corrupted Monk

> Sekiro
> hard

Sounds like a Soulshitter who couldn't adapt.