Fuck ZSS and her cheap ass bury to up-B combo...

fuck ZSS and her cheap ass bury to up-B combo, fucking pieces of shit who can't bother learning the game and just flowchart like retards, nintendo really fucked up this time with balancing

Attached: fr3.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Block

>lose a match online
>complain about it on Yea Forums like a scrub
every time

Attached: 1535824309310.jpg (640x706, 27K)

sorry you lost OP

wow a character has a kill confirm in smash bros, how crazy

>getting hit by ZSS downb
Are you serious, its the slowest move ever

doesn't work retard, none of ike's moves can touch her since she bounces away every time because its literally perfect offense and defense
yeah and fuck you and your spamming cheap advocacy

Up air her ass

git gud

Attached: 1553787109652.jpg (449x449, 272K)

Not all character matchups are winnable
Just play another character
I really wish squad strike could be played online

just play a small character, they're incredibly good against zss since nairs hard to hit and she has no rising aerials that can hit them. her grabs also slow as fuck and doesnt lead to anything.

okay thats what i thought its just impossible with ike and lucina, thank you for giving actual advice unlike the rest of the cheap spam defense forse

>he plays FE swordfags
found your problem

>Lucina
Uptilt her

Lucina-zss is even or in Lucina's favor since it exposes that Zss neutral isn't very good, Ike loses to Zss since Ike's a lot slower than Zss but its not like its unwinnable. The actual only bullshit combo isn't down-b up-b, it's nair down-b. If you do anything other than DI out then you get spiked pre-60.

>ike main bitching about zss

Attached: 1557536177308.jpg (503x568, 102K)

Yoshi nair is the single most fucking annoying button in the entire game, fite me IRL if you disagree

My main has a better one

Attached: Weegee and Boo.gif (711x557, 448K)

Ike and Shulk would like to speak to you.

>not palutena
Its literally her whole character

FE characters except Robin are all perfectly balanced and fair to play against, no stupid gimmicks or projectiles and when you lose against them, it's entirely on you. Yea Forums just likes to shit on them because they hate anime and all choose spammy cheap characters who rely on gimmicks to win

Damn Tweek don't be so upset, you won the tourney

>Imagine complaining about ZSS in Ultimate.

ZSS literally gets next to nothing off of grabs anymore, so you don't have to worry about her cheesing you off a randy grab. Ladder combos are hard to get off in this game, so you don't have to worry about that either.

If you got buried, you had it coming.

So is this gonna be the meta discussion thread or should I make a new thread?

Someones punish game is shit