NAME THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED AND WHY OTHERS SHOULD PLAY IT!

NAME THE LAST GAME YOU PLAYED AND WHY OTHERS SHOULD PLAY IT!

Attached: YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO....png (620x375, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1IE1NmyrbWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you play as rucksacks

AA:DD
It has tomboys

Attached: tcaam.png (2560x1440, 2.74M)

mordhau
its pretty gud desu

Persona 5.
And you shouldn’t. It’s linear as fuck, looks like a ps2 game, has awful characters, music and is very tedious and repetitive with zero depth. Great for curing insomnia though.

Dragon's Dogma
Why do you need a reason? Go do it, faggot

Pathfinder: Kingmaker
-Best CRPG on the market
-On sale
-Patched to a point where the game is what it should have been at release.

New Leaf. It’s pure love.

Caves of Qud
>large variety of possible builds
>steep difficulty curve with lots of short-lived runs, feeding addictive tendency to improve oneself
>many different tactics required, requiring the player to change things on the fly, and sometimes try new things in desperation
>lots of gadgets, weapons and items to collect, loot, buy, and craft
>far future wasteland aesthetic with cybernetics, automatons, mutated creatures, phsychic fanatics
>turn-based and low computer resource usage - easy to play while watching a show or movie, and can simple stop playing at any moment without needing to pause or whatever
>you can chop off someone's face and wear it as a mask
>you can contract a fungal infection that will whisper secrets of the world into your ears
>you can be a flying two-headed four-armed furbeast with hooks for feet and laser eyes

Attached: qud.jpg (1366x716, 147K)

xcom enemy within

it's fun to see the soldiers that you crew attached die to bulshit rng

MORDHAU IS GREAT BECAUSE YOU CAN SHOW PEOPLE YOUR WARFACE AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON AND LOOK FLY AS HELL DOING IT

Attached: Green Knight at the Tourney.png (913x823, 1.88M)

A HAT IN TIME
HATS
CATS

Path of exile. Flashback just started so tons of action

Beat me to it. It's fun fags.

I wish the game didn’t force you to take 100% lightning resist half way through the game or else I would have kept playing.

Yugioh tag force ps2 great rpg sandwiches

Half-Life: Opposing Force
It's the best Half-Life game.

Sell me on this a bit more. Do I need to have played the tabletop? I've only really played dnd 5e. Is it story heavy? Is the story good? Does it require minmaxing or can I go full rp?

Man i tried to enjoy this game but the fucked up randomization for areas (dungeon, cave, etc.) break all immersion for me. It's too often a clusterfuck of walls and opening and shits.

What do you think?

Attached: giphy (2).gif (360x203, 3.05M)

lol wut, you need fire resist more and faster than you need lightning

Ghost Recon Wildlands.

It's basically comfy operating mixed with an Expendables simulator on single player PvE. Multiplayer PvE and PvP is a mixed bag, but I've made new steam friends through this game.

Attached: Bois.jpg (1085x793, 209K)

i wrote a god damn long answer and hit previous page by accident. search cohh toughts on pathfinder on youtube. i think it will sell it to you. come back here to tell me if it did after!

Hearthstone because it is fun

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-112930-min.png (2560x1440, 1.48M)

Shadow Warrior Redux
It's Duke Nukem 3D but better in every way

Attached: e51.png (680x523, 426K)

Oxygen Not Included.

Building a natural gas generator that produces electricity and polluted water that you can purify and use to create oxygen is satisfying once it gets going. Plus countless other mechanics.

Hearthstone is dumb as hell now and follows the same bullshit that WoW fell into; making everyone the same.
All classes now can never run out of cards, have an insta kill card, have spell cards, etc etc

ffxiv I'm lonely and I don't know how to meet people.

Street Fighter V and you shouldn't

PvZ
-nostalgia
That it

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War.
Cause you can fuck up Orks for the Emperor... As well as Chaos & Eldar.

Dota2, nobody should play it desu. Been playing mordhau too, you get to style on people.

It doesn't bother me so much. Sometimes the generator is especially retarded, but most of the time it is acceptable. If you press 0 on your numpad, you will auto-explore around the screen. I typically use this feature constantly, tapping 5 every few seconds to pause my movement and survey for danger.
As for manually moving around zig-zagging passages quickly, you get used to it. Learn to use all 8 directions and you will be zipping around with ease.

Sir, Super Metroid / A Link to the Past Randomizer, Sir!
Sir, it was a nice nostalgia trip to two games from my childhood at the same time, Sir!

OVERWATCH
its not the best but its decent dumb fun with the new editor. also waifus like pic related . its a shame blizzards focusing so much on OWL though

Attached: 1549692557232.png (1280x1656, 253K)

F.E.A.R.
The gun fights with the AI are very fun and the environmental impact feels like each fight is actually fucking up the area you're in

Final Fantasy 10
I'm not far into it at all, but Holy shit what a strong intro. I'm excited to play it

>DOOM 64
Is the best Doom game and ost really puts you in fear. You can play it on PC (not official but 100% truthful to the original)

Final Fantasy XII (PS2)

Nobody should play it; it's an absolute waste of time. I'm only finishing it for personal reasons.

He said game, user.

did he?

Attached: cmec.png (621x595, 237K)

WoW classic private server, it's pretty fun and comfy.
Bloodborne is the last actual game I played, you should play it because why not you fucking idiot

I could use that game's OST as replacement for sleep pills. Fucking boring and dull unlike the original game.

RIMWORLD, SIR
ONLY PLAYABLE WITH MODS, BUT THOSE MODS THOUGH

Attached: rimworld general, clusterfuck edition.jpg (1998x1290, 1.09M)

Fatal Bullet.
I don't recommend it, I got it with a humble bundle to get Tekken 7 for cheap. I think it's unironically Sword Art Online but with guns.

Deus Ex Human Revolution

Because it’s good.

You're asking me to tell people why they should play modern WOW.

Dead By Daylight
Really fun with some friends on voice chat. Spooky without being too spooky if you're a bitch like me

black ops 4
because it's 12 dollars on humble bundle right now and PC really needs more people playing

OKAMI HD
I JUST FINISHED IT AND IT WAS FUCKING GREAT. STYLE, MUSIC AND ATMOSPHERE ARE 10/10. ONLY REAL COMPLAINT IS THAT IT'S TOO EASY.

>sleep to this

youtu.be/1IE1NmyrbWA

How is it, really

HAT IN TIME IS ACTUALLY PRETTY FUN DESPITE WHAT A VOCAL MINORITY OF ACTUAL RETARDS ARE SCREECHING ABOUT SOMETHING SO INSIGNIFICANT THEY HAVE TO BE TROLLS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Attached: out.jpg (1192x670, 83K)

Grim dawn. When you need to grind but the internet is down.

it's a lot better than blops3

Modded Terraria, because I want others to play with

Teraurge.
It has surprisingly good plot and really good xeno erotica

Attached: 1541713986891.png (609x678, 382K)

For Honor
You get to kill chinks

Attached: Isagiyoku shine.png (1034x1156, 631K)

Tamagotchi. It's a great example of simple, unique, and addictive gameplay working with insane hardware limitations.

Attached: >doom 64 ost.jpg (257x194, 8K)

>shitty basic controls and gameplay of all fucking 3d platformers
>insignificant
ok

But the last game I played was shit and I uninstalled it after 5 minutes, and so was the second last one, and the third last one, and I can't even remember the last good game I played.
Fuck this gay industry, at least I didn't waste any money I guess, thank God we have the russians.

Attached: 1531060350345.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Holdover.
It's a somewhat challenging (but very short) metroid-like game with simple to learn mechanics, neat save features, and its free.

Attached: holdover.png (276x205, 80K)

Shadow of War, cause nemesis system is big brain

Touhou 6 the embodiment of scarlet devil
i dont recommend it, ive felt nothing but suffering since I downloaded it

Attached: 1557259923319.gif (702x581, 530K)