You pick 1 (ONE) character from VTMB to return in VTMB2. My pick is this based boy

You pick 1 (ONE) character from VTMB to return in VTMB2. My pick is this based boy.

Attached: th.jpg (474x379, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-mqn4s61no
youtube.com/watch?v=ZhPIbh_YvzI
debofnight.andcuriouser.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM
imdb.com/title/tt0438550/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat larry

He's probably too problematic for today's audience or something according to the devs

Deb

lets be real it would be beckett if they do. Loner who travels. Old as fuck. Ez lore spouting.

Yeah Beckett is probably guaranteed in because white wolf loves him and for the reasons you mentioned.

Mitnick is CUTE, okay? CUTE!

Attached: mitnick.png (485x504, 338K)

This, my fellow good user.
Beckett wasin top 3 characters in entire game, alongside Jack and Mercurio.

>same VA
>longer radio show, same tone
>mentioned in press release
I would immediately pre-order. But it won't happen.

Mercurio fleeing after supplying the PC with enough arsenal to flip LA upside down is a solid enough excuse as to why he'd be in Seattle now.

Jeanette

We'd also get to see what happens to ghouls that go twenty years without their fix.

these happy little fellas

Attached: demxz0anv2l21.png (619x445, 670K)

Who exactly?

>small hit box
>the ability to teleport right next to you after spotting you 200 miles away
>aggravated damage
>in the sewers
Nah

Fuck these guys and fuck the ero-guro house they are in

Jack
VV (dat voice) youtube.com/watch?v=P-mqn4s61no
and but it would blow my mind if Ecaterina from Redemption showed up youtube.com/watch?v=ZhPIbh_YvzI

Attached: 1301151303432.jpg (1680x1050, 133K)

I mean Becket is the protagonist of the entire universe for vampires. He's literally the white wolf of white wolf.

Pisha you stupid fucking idiots.

Pissed off Christof

Damsel, but she became a Camarilla shill.

Him, and Deb.

Maybe one of those Giovanni fucks just to see how they took losing the sarcophagus.

mfw serena NEVER EVER

Attached: 7c9.png (790x773, 83K)

FrankenBach

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Attached: 645.png (593x635, 162K)

Attached: 15-update55-14.jpg (800x600, 93K)

finally the correct answer

The moon is out, everyone's in dreamland, and you've tuned into the Deb of Night. Nobody to fall asleep next to go ahead and pull the radio into bed that's what I'm here for, and hey why don't you call me sometime area code 323-KL5-KTRK

Attached: Deb.jpg (800x754, 110K)

Deb

Runner up, Pisha

Cain

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1555646975247.png (634x620, 973K)

Cabbie.

YO YO YO

this based guy

Attached: Officer_Chunk.png (849x849, 629K)

I'm thinking about it and it would be easier to list the characters I DON'T want to come back. All of the main cast was good. Even the ones I didn't like added a lot to the story.

yeah having a shitty cab driver that caused the entire garbage conflict of the 1st game is a good idea.

>dead man returning
Lmao

Attached: gary_f__ing_golden_by_psykerscum-d48u58a.jpg (800x763, 138K)

Couldn't he just switch to someone else?

Velvet but a tranny

Why would she ebem be on Seattle you stupid fucking waifufag
>inb4 hurt durr muh relics

Jack caused it all though, Cain was merely the driver

He could, but that'd be lame and would also require the asspull of him getting involved in another Main Quest despite merely being kine, and doing so before he dies of old age.
Why wouldn't relics be a legitimate answer?

Lilith is gonna show up why not have a family reunion

unless jack was unironically talking with the mummy about how that was a good idea and cain just showing up out of nowhere behind him i think its obvious that cain told jack about this plan

This motherfucker right here.

Attached: best.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Knox and Tung oh geez oh man!

"NO, YOU STOP"

Does presence affect dialogue at all? or is it strictly a combat thing?

FPBP

Id rather have Hunk than Chunk

Attached: Hunk.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

i'll 100% buy the game if deb comes back. my wish is for deb of night to return and for her radio show to get free updates throughout the game's life.

>committed to leaving LA once she gets a "bad feeling" about the place
>will stick around Seattle after a major vampire terrorist attack because ???
I really don't get you Pishafags. She has a bit part in the game so far removed that I imagine there are plenty of people that don't know she exists and she never has anything particularly nice to say to you. At least the VV guys have an email to fall back on

I think there are a few dialogue options

>you Pishafags
I was asking a question, which you failed to answer.
It's a bit part, sure, but she can play a role as Exposition Machine, like Beckett, while having a hobby that requires travel, like Beckett.
I doubt she's coming back, but I don't see it as impossible, either.

Why would someone who explicitly wants to avoid getting caught up in trouble and leaves a place because of a gut feeling go somewhere that is the site of a vampire terrorist attack?

Terror against kine, after the Masquerade has already been broken. Soak up them spicy Lilith relics.

Honestly I think the most likely candidates to return are
>Pisha, because she mentioned wanting to leave LA and she travels a lot in general
>Knox, because a guy named "Knox" helped with the ARG + he'd be pretty easy to include
>Beckett, because he's popular + he also wanders from place to place

Oh and also Ash, since he left LA after all that shit went down

>character that expressly wants to safeguard the masquerade down to each individual will randomly decide to potentially go get caught up in some unnecessary bullshit after a mass embrace shakes up the vampire community
>it makes sense because the NSA knows about vampires now so who cares about the Masquerade
Holy fuck you Pishafags are delusional

Knox should be with Bertram for bloodhound private investigating missions.

Hey Yea Forums, whats keeping you up tonight?
>debofnight.andcuriouser.com/

Attached: deb of night.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Work and after work, Mordhau

@461856806
>you Pishafags
No more (You)s.

Attached: profound disappointment under a veneer of professionalism.jpg (309x427, 31K)

deb of night no question

it's been 15 years since then, officer chunk/hunk would probably have gray hair

Worst part of the game hands down, besides maybe the Chinese slug boss.

stomp stoMP STOMP

Rawr

Therese. She's a two for one deal.

Attached: vtmb__therese_by_kungfubellydancer_d74m2sc-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

will there be anything as spoogy as the hotel or the hollywood main quest?

Mitsoda's writing so its possible

These guys were fantastic enemies during the snuff video quest, but they wore out their welcome after that.

You can easily punch them to death even if you have no points in unarmed. And if you time your swing properly, you can hit them and stun them as they leap at you.

I assume that chatting it up with kindred society will still be the main focus, but I hope they do keep some of that fear factor. The underlying horror theme is one of the biggest things that set Bloodlines apart from most RPGs.

Attached: d6w4bkq-cf8d1447-cf16-41e3-bf86-6996650a9628.png (695x900, 815K)

anyone else got kinda spooked by that Ninth Circle Nosferatu in B1?

>not just smacking them with the sledgehammer like a baseball

It's just combat in the vanilla game. Some of the patches add dialogue options for it.

>Silver fox husbando

Yes please

It'd be nice to see Beckett still doing his thing.

Attached: memory_seeker_by_erebus_odora_d18mau9-fullview.jpg (600x800, 38K)

Brother Kanker? No way, he's a great guy.

HIGH LORD IN THE DISEASED HALLS OF THE DEAD

Attached: brother kanker.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Finding his internal decorating was a bit of a "Well, shit..." moment. I thought the description of people going up to meet Brother Vick was creepier though.

You don't actually see anything but an apartment of zombies but the way that the only surviving initiate described the people being summoned up the stairs to the temple made it all seem more disturbing and otherworldly.

So Yea Forums, which clan has the best song at Succubus Club and why is it Tzimisce?
>youtube.com/watch?v=vympzV240mM

Attached: vtm succubus club.jpg (600x585, 157K)

Remember how the hobo woman in Human Revolution caused a shitstorm of "muh racism" because she had a thick accent?

Paracucks would get Molotov'd if they kept Fat CJ. Unless he's become an ubermensch erudite who educates your character on wokeness.

Ash can die. Any character that can die or be otherwise indisposed shouldn't be included because you want to keep their stories ambiguous

Bloodlines had a lot of fun stuff that probably wouldn't fly today. The Catholic vampire-hunter assassins spouting scripture while blazing away with machine guns, everyone in Chinatown speaking with a goofy yellow peril accent that's obviously just white VA's faking it, the stripper vampire with tits bigger than her head, and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. It kind of reminds me of Big Trouble in Little China now that I think about it.

>everyone in Chinatown speaking with a goofy yellow peril accent that's obviously just white VA's faking it
Two actual Asian dudes did most of the Chinatown voices. Not sure why you're saying that, but it makes you seem like a bit of an SJW.
>a bunch of cool shit wouldn't fly today
Doesn't bode well for the sequel.

>Two actual Asian dudes did most of the Chinatown voices.
imdb.com/title/tt0438550/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Actually, every character in Chinatown with the "goofy yellow peril accent that's obviously just white VA's faking it" was done by Asian voice actors. You should reexamine your priorities if you get offended just because a character has an accent, because it lead you to accuse them of some garbage they actually didn't do, and now you're just shitting on Asian voice actors because they sound too white or whatever the fuck your thought process is.