RDR2 PC CONFIRMED

linkedin.com/in/nan-ma-857b2a26/

Attached: wcu6Dta.png (634x263, 23K)

Isn't it a game where you mostly walk around a lot but not much actually happens? I hear it's REALLY atmospheric though.

For an open world game developer they sure make super linear games

>L.A.Noire - PS3/Xbox/PC
>no Switch, PS4 and Xbox One

>have to sign up just to see a profile

Hasn't been at R* since 2016 so he wouldn't even know. Was probably just a placeholder for his resume. Keep dreaming PCJew.

>open world game
>missions will automatically fail if you take even an inch off the scripted path

They can keep it.

who gives a fuck about some sjw triple a garbage

Game is still shit. Why do all rockstar games control like shit?

Attached: download (2).jpg (245x205, 8K)

>No Switch
who gives a fuck.

C O P E

Rockstar. Mostly a platform where videos mod their game to high extremes. Some of the GTA V "8k" mod videos are quite relaxing.

After seeing and hearing so much about it's issues I don't even think I care anymore. It sounds like a shitty "game".

I don't much mind the linearity, but GTA V really burned me because the Vigilante missions WEREN'T THERE. Bounty hunters were cool, and fleshed out, but LIMITED IN NUMBER, so what the hell do I do after playing THAT?

like poetry

So now that PC is getting RDR2 will people stop pretending that the game was good?

>please do not attempt to have fun in any way other than what we decided for you

Attached: 130qbaxybl921[1].png (960x540, 55K)

Well that’s neat, at least inb4 epic exclusive. Is it fine if I play RDR2 without playing or knowing much of anything about 1?

This is old as fuck.

it will probably be discussed even more

I would unironically spend $30 on this game again, if the controls aren't slow as fuck on PC.

>seething

Attached: 1553656151320.gif (615x783, 69K)

Haven't played it
Not hyped
It looks boring as shit, there's not one vid or webm that has made me say 'oh shit I really want to play this game now'

Nah, Yea Forums mysteriously went from hating GTAV to liking it once it got released on PC.
Fox and the grapes, I guess.

Don't use console-tans to shitpost you faglord

Attached: Destroy Thread.gif (462x214, 8K)

>Yea Forums hates open world games because they aren't linear
>Rockstar makes linear open world game
>Yea Forums hates it because it's too linear
No one here is ever pleased unless its a gook game

console-tans are shitposting

Attached: 1554862535347.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

I beat the story mode and played 12 hours of multiplayer and single player was just a giant movie experience. They advertised that you could get fat from eating but holy fuck its impossible to not be underweight. My legendary moose pelt glitched out and it muddled my experience even more.

Multiplayer was GTAO except 5x worse and more jewish. When GTAO released you at least had some cool things to work toward like the jet or cargobob. In here, it's nothing but shit nobody will see or care about like a horse breed or some shitty trenchcoat. Never went back after reaching level 15. They tried changing some shit buy it's still an unfun experience with endless grinding.

Attached: 1554187012287.png (511x420, 116K)

>>Rockstar makes linear open world game
this is shit design
you either make an open world game or a linear one, not some cluster fuck of a heavily scripted open world game where if you take 2 steps in the wrong direction you fail the mission

I only ever played GTAV. Do most GTA games have an incredibly empty open world? It's super detailed and does give you a sense of scale, but holy shit like 98% of the space is useless.

I own neither and I don't use Steam, plus my PC is shit so I don't really care. Here just for le epik reactionz from Sonyfags
/ctt/ was a mistake

Console-Tans are trash, take it to /vg/ already.

I SAID CEASE

Attached: Destroy Thread Harder.gif (462x214, 8K)

People are going to say no, but the answer is yes, just on a smaller scale.

V is worse than all the others at this, because it lacks repeatable engaging side activities to do through that open world. Vigilante, Paramedic, Taxi Driver, etc.

>to liking it once it got released on PC.

That Crowbcat video which brought all the contrarians saying that GTA IV was the best game in the series came out after the PC version though

Attached: 1521215960768.jpg (525x700, 55K)

They do, they make a handful of stores and mini games and spam them everywhere to bloat the map up.

That sounds more like a description of Pathologic honestly.

This game is going to run like such shit on my computer but I'll still get it for mods. GTAV runs at a silky smooth 24-30 fps so I'm thinking 12-18fps for RDR2.

Attached: 1380763844231.jpg (500x371, 102K)

I stopped caring about RDR ten+ years ago. Even if they release it now it's a low-priority pirate at best

Thats what stock PS4 runs both at currently

Based

Attached: 1557200596596.png (246x232, 121K)

Big game meat fills you up