If the google theory then these are our new smashers!

If the google theory then these are our new smashers!
What do you think?

Attached: smash dlc.jpg (1478x683, 207K)

Who's far right?

Artorias from the first Dark Souls DLC
A whack pick since he's a DLC boss and Chosen Undead or Solaire would be way better

Artorias is so fucking based

Attached: image0-1.jpg (945x870, 176K)

Damn, Doom's the only one I played.

an unbelieveably based list
>banjo
6/10
>Ryu
7/10
>doomguy
11/10
>artorias
8/10
practically too good to be true, which is why I doubt in it's validity

>ryu
>doomguy
>artorias
anyone who would want these is a fucking chump, nothing against those games but they don’t belong in smash

Why Dont they if we have bayonetta snake and joker with his realistic guns?

Artorias is too cool to be true
The fags at nintendo would never pick him over the chosen undead or solaire

Are people really using google as a source for smash leaks how desperate are rosterfags

we know Nintendo picked the possible options for DLC characters, but ultimately it was Sakurai who decided what characters to add
maybe Nintendo just said 'a Dark Souls character' and Sakurai picked the one he thought was best
who knows, maybe FromSoft has something involving Artorias planned for the near future

the basis for this 'leak' comes from the way that google decides on how to show ads in their searches, where a company like Nintendo (or someone trying to create a hoax) buys the adspace for when an user searches specific keywords
in this case, when turning off personalized ads based on your search history, europeans users were seeing Smash Ultimate ads when searching those 4 specific characters, and only those characters

when has a game got in smash and the first character wasn't the main playable hero?

Almost plausible but Artorias ruins it.
Like if it was Chosen Undead or Solaire then I can totally see it but why the fuck Artorias? It seems like the most random and out of place pick.

It's like saying Microsoft isn't going to add Master Chief but the Arbiter instead. Fucking what?

ninja gaiden seems pretty par for the course
doom is a cornerstone video game, it belongs

Soul of Cinder would make more sense.

Pokemon
Wii Fit
Duck Hunt

also stop looking into patterns for newcomers, they just keep being debunked everytime a new character is added

seems to be a very obvious hoax

Attached: 1541121815180.gif (275x319, 1.79M)

The guy who kept the doorlets out of claytons

Absolutely based. Too bad it's probably fake.

Attached: 1554948317145.png (300x300, 4K)

the difference is that those 3 didn't really have a viable main character to pick.
Pikachu came first because pokemon trainer wouldn't work on n64 smash
Who the fuck even is the main character of wiifit?
Who the fuck even is the main character of duck hunt?

what the fuck is the google theory, i keep on seeing it everywhere

Attached: 4e8.jpg (170x275, 56K)

if you live in europe and google:
" super smash bro"
a add for the smash fighter pass will appear

this add only appears for the character in op, but not for anyone else

Delusional Banjoke.

>literally every third-party in Smash is repped by the lead except this one guy

Artorias ruins the whole thing and it isn't even plausible to begin with.

>rosterfags keep talking about these three characters and dark souls being in smash
>google shows ads for smash because that's what these people are talking about
HOLY SHIT CONFIRMED GUYS

Attached: 1531961139902.gif (320x240, 1.63M)

people have managed to get other characters using the method (apparently)

I don't think people understand how much sense Artorias makes as a Dark Souls rep. Looking back at characters like Joker and Belmonts, their movesets and playstyles are not only extremely unique, but represent the series/games they originate from (Joker especially). This is one of the factors in Sakurai's design philosophy:

1. How unique can they be compared to the rest of the roster?

2. Would they be fun to play?

3. Do they have a viable moveset?

4. How does their playstyle represent the game/series they come from?

Presumptuous yes but Sakurai appears to be pretty anal retentive about these kind of things (at least in Ultimate). So that being said, what is Dark Souls best known for? It's punishing yet fair difficulty and challenging boss fights that act as the ultimate test of your skill, timing, and patience. In that regard, it makes so much sense to me that they would choose a boss, let alone one of the most popular ones, to represent the franchise in Smash. In my opinion at least, I feel it's the perfect choice if adding a Dark Souls character.

>Out of the blue, Nintendo is putting up adds for characters that have yet to be announced and won’t likely be announced for several months at this pace, despite having tight control over who is on the roster this time.
Why are you faggots so fucking gullible? Do you just fall for every leak because it has YOUR favorite character?

>1. How unique can they be compared to the rest of the roster?
>almost every fire emblem character plays the same
what a croc of shit

Attached: 1543207052432.png (520x584, 354K)

>pay $10 for ad space
>change direction of discussion for a few days

Too hardcore for smash.
You know it will be something popular like 2B, Scorpion, etc. Or another FE characters

All the unique Fire Emblem characters play different from each other.

>The color of 2 chairs means Skullkid is in
>Someone posted this snapchat screenshot while making it blurry, so we’re getting 5 brand new fighters and spirit info in a 30 minute direct
>Dude Shantae’s voice actor just said they were working on THE biggest game, so that must mean Shantae/3H rep is coming
>Dude the dataleak has a codename called brave, and guess which character also has a B in their name?
>Omg [Game developer] just talked to Sakurai/Nintendo! That means [Character] is 100% in!
>Hey guys! Check out this random text leak on 5ch. There is no reason to actually believe this is real (infact, name dropping all the remaining characters and getting the Ninja Gaiden anniversary wrong weakens its credibility), but it has Doomguy and Banjo! It must be real!
>Holy shit bro! Zun just announced Touhou 17 on the SAME DAY as Joker getting released! 100% confirmed!
Am I missing any?

>Fair spam is greatly different if certain parts of it do more damage depending on the character

>Erdrick is called brave so he's in!
>Minecraft's 10th anniversary is soon, he's in!
note: Stevefags and Erdrickfags are the same people

>All from the same series
>Two are Echos fighters
>One was forcibly added by Nintendo
>Ike and Robin are significantly different from the others
>Math and Roy were added during Melee when Sakurai didn't give a shit about making clones different
Wanna try again?

We're not talking about the Marth clones, bro.

People also talk about Steve and Sora a fuck ton, yet they aren’t on there.

oh and
>Xbox changed their Twitter Logo (even though its a GoT reference with their Facebook logo being Ice)! Microsoft rep confirmed!

Does Jap Nintendo cares at all about Banjo (or other western IPs associated with them)?

>One was forcibly added by Nintendo
Which one? Pretty sure none of the Shit Emblem characters were added by Nintendo's demand.

>be me
>always liked jrpgs, emulated DQ as a kid
>never really got into minecraft, and have grown to hate the fanbase
Quit making shit up, retard.

Can you please explain me this google meme thingy? also

>banjo & kazooie
boomer garbage
>ryu hayabusa
i prefer the ryu who is ingame already
>doomguy
zzz
>artorias
souls trash

who cares about the shitty cash grab characters they are adding to this dead game

>people in Europe search '[x character] smash bros ultimate'
>get ad for smash dlc like joker
Apparently you have to jump through some hoops to get it someone explains but I tried those and got nothing, even with adblock off and a VPN.

It was Corrin, Nintendo "requested" him.

>plenty of interesting characters for Nintendo to choose from
>people just keep wanting sword and gun characters
Why are people so creatively bankrupt and boring?

who do YOU want

You forgot

>Are they the main protagonist or an important recurring character in their series

Which he isn’t.

Parents who love them

have sex

People need to stop pushing this meme, Sakurai just relented because he didn’t realize that Corrin is a non standard FE lord with more potential, he wasn’t forced.

Nintendo didn't request shit. Sakurai was just looking at Nintendo from upcoming games and he was split on Corrin but decided to include her after seeing her gimmick.

Sakurai tends to prioritize gameplay shit above a ton of other shit.

Attached: 1539859250052.png (434x327, 55K)

I fucking hate the smash season, doesn't help this garbage will last until february 2020

wojaks are cancer

Itd unironically be too Playstation allstars battle royal.

Okay I was misinformed on that (admittedly didn't clarify due to not giving two shits about Corrin), it was Sakurai's team that convinced him to go with the character. I'll admit I fucked up on that fact and I'm an idiot in that regard.