MYSTERY NIGGAS

MYSTERY NIGGAS

Attached: e0ce801b9ebc8461b238c4a7ee65095228f130aa69bf272f9289f9f533aad197.jpg (1000x562, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17976343
wordstream.com/blog/ws/2015/05/21/how-much-does-adwords-cost
youtube.com/watch?v=5kcfIz7Zcns
twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
youtube.com/watch?v=fAaJCir2jO0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFNZmvkGQl8PAt1jUvzxIa1HLtw_ClWc
youtube.com/watch?v=qalfDY0LSrU
youtube.com/watch?v=FuWUczITRwc
youtube.com/watch?v=IfzoRF1lkKI
youtube.com/watch?v=4zP60bempd0
youtube.com/watch?v=FGb5oq3oqV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2DE08a7LU
youtube.com/watch?v=3kBrWNuQnD8
youtube.com/watch?v=JIm0CanRqLk
youtube.com/watch?v=cpEj8iaiPtk
youtube.com/watch?v=-xA0C4wHdpM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ga9wY3CzEJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cPJUBQd-PNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not anymore, pal

Attached: PicsArt_05-11-04.59.44.jpg (1920x1079, 371K)

>say Dante won't be in Smash unless you ask Nintendo for DMC on the Switch
>DMC is now coming out for the Switch
hmmm

HE IS IN

Attached: 220px-Doomguy_(Doom_2016).png (220x352, 102K)

>PicsArt
Google leak is shit

>another nigger in a trenchcoat with a gun
Am I supposed to be hyped?

HE'S IN

Attached: Mysterious Figure.png (350x384, 56K)

Oh yeah

Attached: 411D29D1-8B63-456E-BAA6-98E23DC9AAFC.png (492x278, 172K)

Dante is white

Nintendo himself here, the following series are getting characters:

>Dragon Quest
>Resident Evil
>Devil May Cry
>Elder Scrolls

Sora is in?!??????

Attached: 25EDBDCC-81E4-414A-93E5-57A9ED53149E.jpg (479x734, 71K)

>another nigger in a trenchcoat with a gun
He's in

Attached: 1555641467690.png (900x900, 272K)

>Nintendo himself here
are you my uncle user?

Attached: Waluigi Ridley.jpg (680x1010, 180K)

Holy shit, he’s done it again

Not disappointing enough.

>Android 17 w/ Sword
>Billy Coen
>V
>Eternal Champion from ES: Arena

BASTE

BASED

Attached: 57575C13-5478-4A72-A127-4FCFD6561BA2.jpg (644x767, 46K)

Nah

Attached: Sora05.png (727x1091, 816K)

>Liquid Metal Slime
>Shopkeeper
>Lady
>Horse Armor
based

Why do people believe this Google shit? What makes it credible

my uncle from nintendo told me to say its real

He's in

Attached: 1556193390896.jpg (1528x1699, 470K)

NEXT FRIDAY BOYS

Attached: Steve_Invitation.png (489x470, 75K)

deaugmented adam jensen? wtf

Confirmation bias is why people believe it.

Please kill yourself if you believe in the google leak

At least use the KH3 version, fellow Sorabro

Attached: Sora Throne 2.png (853x1064, 952K)

who the fuck is to the left of banjo

Artorias, a boss from Dark Souls.

The fact he's in the Google leak of all Dark Souls characters should tip you off that it's bullshit.

Dark Souls boss that’s included in a fake leak

>not chosen undead
>or solaire
>people are believing this

Should Smash focus on more cartoonish third parties?
strawpoll.me/17976343

Attached: D5qxfs_WwAAtebL.jpg (1200x1200, 151K)

Wakey wakey Stevefags, it's time to let the cactus come out to play

Attached: cactuartoast.png (1151x994, 193K)

oh no bros

Attached: 1557624402851.png (339x511, 178K)

based cactuar poster

Go back

Attached: papabanjos.png (600x600, 407K)

what a stupid thing to care about

>falling for the fake google leak instead of the real inspect source leak

Attached: 1555851680833.jpg (801x93, 17K)

Attached: E96B81CD-2367-4618-A832-C1784459830D.png (1000x562, 713K)

>DreamWorks
THEY'RE IN

Attached: both.gif (300x188, 1.47M)

Hes peing in last panel lol

>DreamWorks
Holy shit guys....

I hope they get hitched

>wanting variety is stupid

>half demon
demons wuz wyte and shiet

Only four people believe it

Based

Stevies and Erdrickoids on suicide watch

what google leak? quick rundown?

It’s time

Attached: 7C52FE89-E63D-4480-849E-80795C339467.jpg (779x405, 78K)

go back to resetera diversitynegro

IT'S FAKE!!!

Attached: 1553427665261.png (1070x800, 442K)

People googled banjo, Doomguy, Ryu Hayabusa and some shit Dark Souls boss with smash bros at the end and it gave them an ad for the fighters pass, it’s bullshit don’t believe it

The latest argument they're hyping up is something like From/Namco pulling a similar thing to what the Monster Hunter team used to do about having a Monster Hunter character in Capcom crossover games.

It really doesn't hold up.

this is too underwhelming to be real

It’s 100% bullshit and I’m not even an Erdrick supporter

But that makes perfect sense.
The biggest hold up people have brought up as far as a Souls rep goes is how the fuck the basic ass skillset of the player character is going to work.
A boss would be way more fun to play as

Attached: leaks.jpg (230x255, 17K)

PapaGenos is a fucking nigger and he should kill himself

Again you then have to believe Namco/From decided not to use Solaire.

Just because some idiots on Yea Forums can't think up a good moveset doesn't mean its impossible

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

They’d just pick that sun nigger, a fucking boss isn’t gonna be playable, kill yourself if you believe in this shitty leak

Yes.

...damn this cuts deep

Do people ACTUALLY believe in this google leak shit? Or is it just shitposting

Wafags should be shoved in gas chambers

No, smashfags just want another thing to talk about. Steve and Erdrick have already been talked to death

Dark Souls having a boss for representation is entirely believable. Solaire is an unimportant meme character, and the protagonist is the least interesting part about the games. Fighting the bosses is the main draw of the souls format, just like fighting monsters is the main draw of Monster Hunter games.
>if you believe in this shitty leak
I have no strong opinions on it either way because I don't waste my brain power on pouring over shit Nintendo will reveal to us anyway. I just like watching all the undesirables squirm when suddenly the narrative doesn't support them anymore :^)

Hello fellow Vergefags, how's it going? Just another few days until we get Steve's announcement.

*ahem*

Attached: artorias.jpg (945x870, 146K)

He's in.

Attached: 234056988.png (902x652, 359K)

>

Attached: MvC Monster Hunter.png (667x1296, 1.02M)

He's In

Attached: download.jpg (637x358, 50K)

Good so you don’t believe in a shitty leak but why would he be chosen over the main character, the sun guy or literally any boss

based

Attached: Hitler persona 2.png (640x364, 154K)

YES YES YES

We know for a fact that this happened without the MH devs consent, and Smash only having Rathalos/Costumes of the hunter gear for miis in 4 pretty well proves their stance on the matter is unchanged.

google leak is even easier than the frenchfag grinch leak

>buy ad space
>pretend you simply stumbled upon it
>tell dumb youtuber about it on his discord

Attached: hmmm.png (983x508, 586K)

Attached: 9AD70B51-9086-4D97-A2AD-9EBE9DE5C9B0.png (1000x562, 822K)

Imaging thinking that there’s gonna be a Dark Souls rep

Insider here who works at Burger King. The Google Leak is a psy-op to distract everybody from an even bigger leak. At E3 in the next upcoming weeks, Nintendo will announce their partnership with Burger King, announce a port of Sneak King on the Xbox 360 to the Nintendo Switch, and announce that a sequel to Sneak King is in development and being developed by the same team that works on the Splatoon series.
Among these announcements, Nintendo will also reveal that Burger King's mascot; the Burger King will be the next fighter for the Fighters Pass.
In the upcoming years, expect to see more Burger King in Nintendo software in the form of new games or cameos in existing Nintendo franchises, like Mario Kart. Expect to see Nintendo-themed products being sold at Burger King restaurants too.

Attached: Smash burger king.jpg (1024x676, 101K)

SNEED
N
E
E
D

we all know two of them will be pokemon and fire emblem

>Obviously fake shitty leak that not even PapaGenos believes gets debunked by The King
Good

His other arm can't grab shit

>more pokemon
based

Interesting

Attached: 3F1783A0-F3AA-48A1-ADAC-E9536DAE4418.jpg (750x792, 294K)

god it would be fucking dope

or Solaire, my boi

Put me in the screencap Discord !

>Here are the reasons why they might go with a boss over another souls rep
>But why do you think they'd go with a boss over any other souls rep?
Based retard

T-Take it back...

Attached: Screenshot_20190501-151222_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1920x1080, 872K)

>Imagine believing a leak with no evidence
Kek

Insider here, I can every post below and above me is total bullshit. The real roster actually includes iX (pronounced Return X for those not up to date on Mega Man lore). Every roster without this guy is fucking fake as shit and should be laughed at. See you at E3.

Attached: iX.png (288x331, 90K)

He’s in faglord

Attached: B80C3C26-D436-4DDE-B717-72740B986061.png (615x1070, 597K)

Here is his alternate form

Attached: RX.jpg (412x512, 31K)

I'd take this

So assuming gamefaqsfriend is right it's pretty much exactly that then
Too bad it's hardly caught on because dude's not getting those euros back

>adding characters that play the same does not fix the better gameplay that is missing and exists in melee

Attached: 1549065150600.gif (200x150, 3.48M)

>Wanted to remind you who’s in

Attached: 00EB2E3A-D5A4-4EC5-8032-F64C1E5FA337.jpg (190x251, 82K)

Nobody would’ve cared about it if Papaniggers didn’t make a video on it

*sniff*

What does that mean

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Of9WepfjKVU5.png (720x2113, 730K)

more from that thread:
>"One thing worth noting, that the "Lou" person t hat first brought it up in the Genos server, did so as their first message in the channel merely 10 minutes after joining the Discord."
>same suspicious discord dude trying to convince people's it's real
lol

Attached: gf.png (1169x631, 59K)

Holy shit Gamefaqs user was right

Stevey stevey cope and seethey

Attached: refusteves call gamefaqs home.png (806x889, 535K)

Shitty leak got debunked so I guess I’m a Stevefag now

rosterfagging has rotted your brain user

how so

Guy brought up a good point earlier. If you can search for Artorias of the Abyss along with smash bros itll count as a "dlc" tag since thats what the dark souls dlc is called.
Same thing with the doom dlc. So that just leaves Ryu and Banjo. Lol good "leak".

CHEF NIGGAS

Attached: cook.png (1640x1039, 2.61M)

that duckmeat is chief bullshitter

Um, guys. How did someone let this slip?

Attached: dlc list.png (1162x377, 155K)

oh thought you were agreeing with him

>The average small business using Google Ads spends between $9,000 and $10,000 per month on their Google paid search campaigns.
>Because there are variations of each advertisement this means more than 1 ad was bought for each character
If this is a hoax (and I'm not saying it isn't) it's bare minimum like 100k. 5 characters with at least two ads per each at an average cost of 10k puts you right at the 100k mark, and that's if they only keep the hoax up for a month.

If this is a hoax it means somebody out there is in serious need of therapy to help them cope with their undying rectal rage directed at a cartoon bear. Because they spent ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND GODDAMN DOLLARS just to give Banjofags and maybe Doomfags false hope. A fake render or banner could just be attention seeking, but when you're spending 1/10th of a million dollars just to give people false hope for characters getting into Smash the only remaining plausible motivation is spite.

Can you imagine how the person who faked this will feel if any of these characters they're hoping to gaslight people on get in anyway? Holy shit my sides hurt just thinking about it.

Attached: 1422333775466.jpg (800x600, 264K)

>he didn't see the sticky

What sticky?

its not that expensive piss dustin bought an ad

He bought one ad and the price is also based on traffic, and since this person has drawn a lot of attention to it, it's probably getting a good amount of that.

It is a hoax

y best friend literally works in the ad team of Google and said it's user generated data.

the cost is not nearly that much for very limited use of ads

>5 characters
Wait I'm a retard
Joker is confirmed
4x10k then

80 thousand, my bad, still a ludicrous amount of money. I wouldn't put this degenerate waste of cash past the smash fanbase but you'd still need to be retarded to think either hoax or legit outcomes are a 100% given. Anyone saying this isn't up in the air right now is seething over characters getting in/not getting in.

Attached: 1441672277404-4.png (540x465, 295K)

He’s getting paid off of a fake leak?

go and prove it costs that much by trying to buy some

>Post is incredibly neutral on the authenticity of the leak and spends the vast majority of it assuming that it's faked
>REEE ITS A HOAX
Try to sound a bit less obsessed and seething, pal

1 things for sure he's making bank on this

by the time they announce the second dlc character the game will already be entirely dead

you've got a weird sense of humor user

when people click the ad it gives him money

I’m just stating the fact that it is a hoax, Duckmeat is making bank off of this though

wordstream.com/blog/ws/2015/05/21/how-much-does-adwords-cost
Is where I pulled the numbers from.
You can find the information on tons of sites just by searching "how much does google ad space cost".

It's an exorbitant amount of money for an elaborate ruse. That doesn't mean it's not an elaborate ruse. But if it is somebody is so insane and assravaged that they'd do this, I unironically think they should be committed for their own safety and the safety of others

Attached: 1502933686917.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

Wait. So this leak originates from PapaGenos' Discord?

no nigger you could literally go buy it yourself lmao

>Duckmeat is making bank off of this though
If he placed ads this is costing him a fortune you utter retard

Attached: 1530836682201.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>Phoenix Wright / Miles Edgeworth e
>Steve (or Banjo if you're that kind of person)
>Doomguy
>Quote / Curly Brace e
The based option

Basically

Reminder

Attached: minecraft 10.png (1920x974, 340K)

The ads link to the Smash Bros DLC page, owned by Nintendo. So doesnt Nintendo get the money from traffic? Or does he get a slice too?

PushDustin made an ad

You guys are retarded, clicks cost money
>The average cost per click in Google Ads is between $1 and $2 on the search network
>The most expensive keywords in Google Ads and Bing Ads cost $50 or more per click
By putting out ads and drawing attention/encouraging people to click them he'd be costing himself loads of cash.

Attached: 1529556911671.gif (500x375, 488K)

>grotesque steve render is canon now
damn...

Why are we even taking it seriously? Especially if the guy who brought it up had only been a member of the Discord for 10 minutes?

>Stevefags are phone posting faggots
>doesn't even use an android at least so they can use clover
Why am I not surprised?

The fact that smash threads hasn't been banished to /vg/, despite having ten times the amount of threads that other banished games had with less content to talk about, is infallible proof that the jannies and mods are nintendofags themselves.
Stop making these threads when there is nothing to talk about you fucking inbreds.

That's not how it works. People give Google money to advertise for them. It's different from 4channel getting money from its users clicking ads.

he gets a slice

It’s literally just a Steve image

Because the origins get obfuscated by willful delusion. Same with the Grinch leak where people totally neglected the fact that it came from some French discord and conventionally deleted snapchat image. French discordfags having been notorious for peddling bullshit in the months previous.

>It’s too elaborate to be faked
Grinch Leak 2, here we come

>MegaMan X Carddass
Underappreciated and based

Attached: noice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>There's no way it can be fake, it would be way to hard/time intensive/autistic!
People literally never fucking learn.

Attached: 1540430655241.jpg (1280x1037, 268K)

Anything “leak” that comes from a Discord should be shot dead immediately

You're right. Yea Forums's fucking stupid.

>lengthy trailer with fanservice for banjo kazooie plays at e3
>crowd is hyped beyond words
>after the trailer is about to end a short banjo tune is played youtube.com/watch?v=5kcfIz7Zcns
>Groovy!

I literally didn't say that. I said that if it's faked (because you'd have to be retarded to be 100% in either camp) that the faker would have to genuinely be mentally unstable and possibly one of the most pathetic people on the planet and spent more money than most of us losers have ever had in our bank accounts before.

I'm simply going over just how fucking hilarious the absolute state of this potential faker is, not making a comment on the validity of the leak one way or the other. It's not my fault that this makes you angry and defensive because a character on the potential leak makes you seethe uncontrollably.

Attached: 1434817399515.jpg (444x226, 44K)

Speaking of Steve, how's that animated moveset that one guy on YouTube is making?

The problem with your estimates user is they aren't actually accurate to the situation at hand. It probably only costs him a fraction of your estimate.

It's not a lot of money to buy a Google ad.

You underestimate how autistic people truly are

If anything I'm being conservative since I'm using small business estimates and we're talking about fucking Smash/Nintendo right now on top of everyone being drawn to try and get this ad to appear and click it

He’d done the animations and they’re all look really good

>You underestimate how autistic people truly are
I literally don't, every single one of my posts is working under the assumption that it is faked, you're just too buttblasted to notice.

Attached: 1428519997864-1.jpg (640x480, 43K)

that and everyone just wants virginburger to just die already

>artorias' grab is him impaling you and then chucking you in whatever direction

Attached: 1494175651570.jpg (806x806, 124K)

Your small business analogy doesn't work because it still requires orders of magnitude more ad space than a very select permutation of keywords

ANOTHER MEGAMEAT?

I have a hard time believing any leak that doesn’t contain Erdrick and Steve

Google ad prices aren't based on how big the industry is. It's based on how competitive the ad spaces are. Smash Bros isn't as big in Europe as it is in America. So it honestly shouldn't be that expensive to advertise using Super Smash Bros Ultimate as keywords.

ahahahahahahahah

Attached: melee.png (500x623, 344K)

mariotehplumber

Yes, but FUCK western cereal box mascots

Attached: 1525594973990.png (1081x588, 440K)

>Hey guys lets laugh about how pathetic the dude who faked this is if it is faked
>"OH NO NO NO SHUT UP IT IS FAKED YOU CAN'T SAY "IF" GRINCH LEAK GRINCH LEAK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - Definitely not nervous user

Attached: 1504061650321.gif (377x372, 1.9M)

Alright bro, redpill me on Monokuma. I'm not familiar with Danganronpa at all so I'm not sure how unique his moveset would be, and wouldn't he be stylistically too similar to Persona 5 which is already in Smash?

I've never tried Dark Souls in my entire life, but the more I hear about this character from this one leak that I'm pretty sure is faked, the more I'm kind of okay with it happening.

Attached: Smash fighter pass.jpg (1191x301, 62K)

>wouldn't he be stylistically too similar to Persona 5 which is already in Smash?
not at all! Monokuma is the goofy mascot of Danganronpa, he'd act a lot more "cartoonish" than most characters would. He can do the following
Explode
Punch as fast as Star Platinum
Use Heaven's Door
Claw attacks
Explode on command
Has a wide arsenal of weapons and machines
Numerous executions
Kamehameha
His moveset can be based off the several things he does in the game and/or his executions. He's got a lot of potential if you ask me

Attached: 1080p buff monokuma.jpg (1920x1080, 768K)

>reply out of chain meme
Why would anybody be nervous about it being true? The list if GOAT.

>Why would anybody be nervous about it being true?

Attached: 1543112755285.png (658x466, 24K)

NICE

Holy shit. Some people have way too much money and not enough sanity.

Attached: 1537889970486.jpg (1024x768, 49K)

At E3, will they only reveal the next challenger or will they do 2-3 reveals?

If this leak is fake, then the guy who made it has to be the craziest person in the world going out of their way to make incredibly boring cardboard cut-out models using promotional material from the upcoming Grinch movie because he's thinking 47 steps ahead and knows that both Bandai-Namco and Universal studios contract the same obscure French marketing company. To this end, he then got himself an office, printed out the name of an employee of said company, and haphazardly half blurred out the name because, once again, he's some kind of super genius beyond the mental capacities of mortal man and he knew that the internet's crack team of cybersleuths would find his red-herring name in seconds.

This absolute Einstein of social engineering also happens to moonlight as an expert artist and after presumably spending hours carefully cutting and pasting characters from the Smash poster, he then went out of his way to produce 7 more drawings of his own with obscure elements like vines for Isaac that hardly anyone would be able to make out, and then, for the fun of it, he saw to making a completely unique drawing of the blank version of Battlefield just because he could. He made sure that this fake roster of his perfectly mirrored one posted on Yea Forums last month by someone whose first language clearly isn't English because he knew that people would immediately make the connection to the French marketing company that he is pretending produced this image. The fact that 5 new characters lines up with the 5 missing stages from Corocoro was all part of his master plan. He also made sure this coincided with Nintendo renewing relevant trademarks.

The lengths you have to go to believe that this is all an incredibly elaborate leak would make this man one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth. This guy would be more competent than the entire government of Saudi Arabia when it comes to fakery.

I suggest you think about which outcome is more likely.

Yeah, but PapaGenos doesn’t even believe it and thinks Erdrick is in.

Considering that we're damn near halfway through the year and haven't had a character announced since 2018? They fucking better

Realistically it will only be one but there's hope for 2

They should give announce one this month, and then another at e3.
But they probably won't

>February 2020 is 8 months away
>Every 2 months, we get a character announcement
Just one

but it is fake tho

The leak has to be fake if PapaGenos doesn't believe in it and still supports Erdrick in smash

Attached: Bullshit you enjoy this.jpg (728x1030, 129K)

>Fighters pass announced in November
>15 months to release 5 characters
>Average of 1 character every 3 months
>It's been 6 months and only one character has even been announced, let alone released.

And people think there will be a season 2.

seething

Let's not use PapaGenos as a credible source. But if this leak originated from his discord from a user that joined 10 minutes ago that just so happened to search Artorias out of all possible characters, it screams fake.

well it's not like they're not developing characters simultaneously

duckmeat pls

>SNK has made a resurgence recently
>Still really popular in Japan, China and Latin America
>KoF 14 got a lot of attention at EVO Japan
>Neo Geo and arcade titles on eshop
>Two exclusive games on the Switch
>Terry, Geese, Mai and Iori have already made guest appearances in other fighting games
>KoF is SNK's longest running series that is still alive
>Sakurai has played KoF '95 before with vivid memories if winning consecutively
Kyo is in, this is irrefutable.

Attached: additional_characters_standing_img_character_102021_2.png (1024x1024, 533K)

>Not Terry

twitter.com/PushDustIn/status/1123595820169777158
I hate to link to a literal retard, but you're even more retarded.

>Terry, Geese, Mai and Iori have already made guest appearances in other fighting games

Hi guys I'm Mr Nintendo here to announce the characters that are coming

>Doomguy
>Negan from the Walking Dead
>Evil Inspector Gadget
>The Black Spider-Man from Into the Spider-Verse

Terry - Fighting EX Layer
Geese - Tekken 7
Mai - DOA5
Iori - That weird game that has thief arthur

>All of these posts mocking duckmeat are duckmeat
Wew

Why does this matter, again?

Correct. Kyo doesn't have a guest appearance yet, so it's possible that SNK is saving them for a major appearance, i.e. Smash

People mostly want Goku as the non-video game rep but I would prefer Spider-Man
Peter with either Miles or Miguel as echo fighters

Attached: miles morales 3.jpg (1200x800, 51K)

What does being a guest character in other fighting games have to do with anything? By that logic Link, Cloud, Snake, Megaman, Pacman are out

Kyo had one in a chinese game.
Benimaru and Terry included

Fargoth confirmed

This is a good point though
It's funny how nobody gives a shit about Ridley now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAaJCir2jO0

Pootie Tang sada tays the competish

>Link: Appeared in Smash before Soul Calibur 2
>Cloud: No major crossover appearances before Smash (KH was made by Squenix, doesn't count)
>Snake: No MAJOR guest appearances before Smash (Dream Mix TV is not major)
>Mega Man: No crossover from another developer before Smash
>Pac-Man: No crossovers that can be deemed noteworthy. SFxT had him in a wooden mech for fuck's sake.

>Miles, I stole this from Minecraft Steve; the only way we can go back to our dimensions is if you do a final smash on Isabelle

Attached: smash invitation.png (640x317, 396K)

They could at the very least tell us who's in the fucking pack, it's not like they don't know. Most games don't keep their DLC a secret this long.

hey wait a second is this patternfagging

>Most games don't keep their DLC a secret this long.
yes they do

Given Sakurai's multiple warnings about the DLC, the subsequent interviews stating the DLC was specifically chosen to get new people into Smash and the sheer lack of info it seems likely at least one thing in the DLC is something Sakurai knows is not going to be taken well.

Which is one of the main things against most every leak.

That is true, SNK makes a lot of crossovers with Chinese games because of how popular KoF is.

But it's hard to count games that are region exclusive as a big enough guest appearance.
It happened with Shovel Knight, Rayman, Akira, etc. I just think that Kyo is more likely as an SNK rep since his series is still alive and he has no major crossovers.
As much as I love Terry, he would have to be a Fatal Fury rep which hasn't had a game since 1999. And if we were to use the same relevancy fallacy that we knock on Banjo with, then that makes Terry's inclusion a bit harder.

Attached: 0651ac8d5fb2b03efa473a358d9530de.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

It worked for Ken and Incineroar.

>it seems likely at least one thing in the DLC is something Sakurai knows is not going to be taken well
No it fucking doesn't, are you retarded?

You forgot all the Ultra Despair girls stuff. Ball Monokuma would be one hell of a side-B.

I didn't play UDG

Attached: bustup_16_13 (Texture 0).png (960x560, 85K)

So they've been working on three characters since release, but can't even so much as tell us who they are even though Joker was revealed 5 months out from his release?

This whole "reveal something that releases today/tomorrow" shit that Nintendo likes to do is just annoying when it's something that everyone knows is coming and is anticipating information on. They've had loads of opportunities to at least tell us who the second character is but they're set on doing this shit where no one even knows what's happening and then suddenly the character is out.

Its erdrick and Steve, the sheer opposition to it on this very board proves it.

Imagine Sonic's side-B if it was the size of Bowser, at the cost of not being able to turn it around.

Would you rather they show off a character too early?

It's called a surprise, retard.

>Sakurai knows is not going to be taken well.
He picked them himself, he'll be fine

are you aware a lot of people not just stevefags oppose banjo

I've got one idea that might give even Kyo a run for his money.

Nakoruru.

Shirou Emiya

>Not even the main character of her own series

>Biggest Capcom franchise
>Strong community
>Beloved franchise
>More relevant then ever

I just don't understand how can we still don't have any playable Monster Hunter reps in Smash.

Attached: 54q654d65q4s4d.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Nintendo picked them.

Plants & Zombies

>Trailer:
Starts with Pokemon Trainer training Ivysaur with a Sandbag, and Mario being launched off-screen for touching a crouched Piranha Plant. Penny (PvZ2's talking van) appears from the sky, and drops the big 10-years cake used in the same game; both characters approach it, confused. Ivysaur is suddenly grabbed in the head by a grey hands pair, dragging it to the cake's insides, meanwhile Piranha Plant is shot down by a flying pea. The cakes explodes and reveals both a Peashooter and a Zombie using the PvZ:GW design, followed by their splash screen: "Plants & Zombies Approach your Lawn!"

>Stage:
Temporal Lawn: The player's house accompanied by the frontyard and pool backyard, alternating between all the PvZ2 Worlds (Ancient Egypt, Far Future, etc) constantly; can be turned off by the Hazards option, permanently staying at a random world. Depending on your current hour, the stage will be at day or night, the latter activating the pool Fog. Zombies and Plants may sometimes appear within the yards and roof to attack each other, damaging any player that makes contact; can be turned off by the Hazards option.

>Music:
Grasswalk (Remix and Original)
Moongrains
Watery Graves
Rigor Mormist
Graze the Roof
Braniac Maniac (Remix and Original)
All the themes from the PvZ2's Worlds
Loonboon (Remix and Original)
Cerebrawl
TOTAL: 22 Songs.

>Gameplay:
Two-in-one character with a Peashooter and a Zombie, both using the PvZ:GW design; once you select one in the character screen, you can't change to the other mid-battle. They use characheristics from their teammates in their moves, such as the Chomper for Peashoother's grab and the multiple Zombie weapons from Garden Warfare.

>Costumes/Colors:
Colors resembling other Plants / Zombies, and even Costumes resembling the Heroes.

>Miscellaneous:
Spirits: Plants / Zombies across the series, their class according to their overall relevance.
Miis: Crazy Dave's Pot, Zomboss' Brain Hat, Heroes Outfits and Hats.

Attached: !8889f012a4ed819d141a8b3882870165.png (256x256, 66K)

Don't you guys ever get tired of seeing like the same 10 characters being posted everyday?

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but my google leak!
“No!”

That leak has already been confirmed as fake by PushDustIn, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1557555686955.png (1170x658, 380K)

And Sakurai decided which of Nintendo's choices would be best and worked with that.
>This time the selection was made entirely by Nintendo. I decide if we can create a fighter based on their selection, then come up with the plan.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Banjo (yes, THE Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Banjo & Kazooie walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Microsoft has a good relationship with Nintendo rn! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Stevefags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly!, Just because Nintendo & Microsoft are making Minecraft stuff on Nintendo's consoles & handheld's doesn't mean Steve is in, & Why would Nintendo choose a terribly animated character over a character that has been requested ever since Melee & Phil Spencer acknowledged Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash instead of Steve? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right it's Banjo & Kazooie back then. Don't forget that the Minecraft dev team De-confirmed that blockhead, also, the Smash Ultimate Joker showcase that came out in April, it was a green witch, hinting Banjobros & Kazooiebros are coming in Ultimate. Also, the new google leak that showed up?, that confirms Banjo & Kazooie bitches. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Steve are going to be subverted just like Erdrickfags, Dongobongfagget, BillyBo10k, & Virginbitch with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter & bitter!

Attached: 1557602462089.png (602x602, 445K)

>wanting spoderman
>wanting black nigger spoder ugly cartoon one at that
YIKKES

Sakurai only decides if Nintendo's selection can be turned into a fighter. That's all. There's nothing that implies Nintendo gave Sakurai a ton of choices to pick from.

>The MYSTERY NIGGAS will never get into smash
Feels bad, man.

Attached: MysteryNiggas.jpg (350x205, 15K)

The representative of a new franchise wouldn't be a boss.
If a DS character gets in it'd be a human character with a moveset referencing the game's mechanics much as Ryu, Simon/Richter, or Joker do, like an Estus charge or stamina-based attacks.

Attached: [sweating intensifies].png (345x298, 198K)

Non questa volta, finocchi.

Attached: this kills the rosterfag.png (1147x756, 1.49M)

Microsoft is coming

Attached: 0EBF6EE0-A4D7-43E6-B55E-FE954506B000.jpg (1822x706, 246K)

Mystery Niggas REVEALED Niggas

Attached: DxoJmsyX4AEBbmW.jpg (1200x633, 106K)

Imagine the weeb salt

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Attached: Bets.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Actually I am kind of surprised there was no labo man assist trophy.

>give list of only 5 characters
>sorry these would be to hard to work with
they didnt just keep ruining characters by until they got all 5
that utterly retarded

That's the best possible outcome

>ALL OF THEM ARE MEN

I can dig it

That's the fucking problem you have with that roster?
There's literally no worthwhile female characters left deserving of Smash

Send link plz

>sorry these would be to hard to work with
You're delusional if you think Nintendo is going to send Sakurai five characters that Sakurai wouldn't be able to turn into fighters. It's highly likely that Sakurai accepted the majority of Nintendo's selection, if not all of them. Do you think Nintendo is going to give Sakurai stupid shit like an L block that Sakurai wouldn't be able to turn into a fighter?

You're even more retarded than you thought. That $10k figure is for the entire ad campaign, including multiple ads.
So the actual cost would be closer to $10k IF you were targeting high traffic websites and using videos/images.
The actual cost to do this would be more like $1/2k.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiFNZmvkGQl8PAt1jUvzxIa1HLtw_ClWc

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=qalfDY0LSrU

>The actual cost to do this would be more like $1/2k.
The actual cost to do this would only be a couple of hundred. Maybe not even a hundred, since it's in Europe and Nintendo has historically not done too well there.

Trailer:
>Reveal trailer is mysterious figure walking down a dark alley
>Trashcans are shuffling while rootbeer lays scattered all over the ground
>Spaghetti music can be heard in the background
>Figure turns around to face the camera
>"I'm gonna make 'em an offer they cannot refuse!"
>Mobster rises up from trashcan with tommygun
>Gex whacks guy into the rootbeer with tail
>GEX TUNES INTO THE FIGHT
Stage details:
>Scream TV
>Stage hazard are zombies and floating ghost heads that breathe fire
Songs:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FuWUczITRwc
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfzoRF1lkKI
>youtube.com/watch?v=4zP60bempd0
>youtube.com/watch?v=FGb5oq3oqV4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2DE08a7LU
>youtube.com/watch?v=3kBrWNuQnD8
>youtube.com/watch?v=JIm0CanRqLk
>youtube.com/watch?v=cpEj8iaiPtk (used for the reveal trailer as well)
>youtube.com/watch?v=-xA0C4wHdpM
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ga9wY3CzEJQ
Little touches that make them unique:
>When very close to an edge, he uses a tongue-lick automatically to get onto the platform
>Alfred spawns in matches rarely (only if Gex is in the match) and can be tail-whacked for humourous "advice" while fighting
Items:
>One is the ice breathe and/or fire breathe
>An item you may pick up is a tiny taxidermy bear from Mystery TV that walks around the stage for 10 seconds and attacks anyone who gets close to it
Assist trophy:
>Alfred
Spirits:
>Rez
>Rex
>Cuz
>Rezling (those little TVs with legs)
>Skeleton Pirate
Special:
>Screen has a reticle and Gex can fire anyone on the map like in Gex 3 with the tommygun/chaingun in Gangster TV and Army TV

Attached: Gex Interrogation.jpg (1080x720, 51K)

And a couple months ago you didn't know who the fuck Erdrick was.

The state of Smash fans everybody.

No more persona characters

that kick looks pretty awkward, I don't think Steve's limbs should stretch that far

looks pretty solid otherwise

2B for smash, nigga

based

CREEPER! AWWW MAN

Attached: 35345.png (966x645, 904K)

Rather have Yoshimitsu tbqh

>Fighting game characters
Ew.

She's already deconfirmed.

why wouldn't there be? Nothing about Dark Souls inherently disqualifies it from being a potential DLC series candidate

Attached: image00097.jpg (1357x1920, 728K)

Thanks ya'll, these animations are good af

>masochist rat
I feel like I'm havibg a stroke, who the guck is he talking about??

This
>Has Nintendo connections due to Switch port
>Insanely popular
>Easily Namco's 2nd most iconic franchise on a worldwide scale
>Influential
>Great soundtrack and moveset potential
There's no reason for it NOT to be in the game really

Pichu

Nobody talks about Ridley cause he's not broken and people are having fun playing as him. He could use some buffs but he's far from forgotten.

KOS-MOS
Ayane
Midna
Lilithmon
Saber
Chun Li
Jill
THEN what's the point of "I decided"
your retarded if you think it was just 5
thats basically
>HERE YOU GO MAKE THESE INTO FIGHTERS OKAY.....BYE......
idort

>KOS-MOS
Literal who
>Ayane
Literal who
>Midna
Unimportant side character
>Lilithmon
Literal who
>Saber
Not video games
>Chun Li
Side character
>Jill
Fair but faces competition from Leon / Chris / Wesker

>Joker
>Optimus Primal
>Bubsy Bobcat
>Homer J Simpson
>Bender Bending Rodriguez

You forgot Nemesis.

your actually retarded
you want
>doomwhy
>HAHA PRANK'D
>neku
>old guy that they couldn't even make work
literally none of those are literal who's
more known then what you posted besides heiachi

I'm not you fucking retard

still none of the ones I posted are literal who's and
Ayane would be in before ninja man

>THEN what's the point of "I decided"
Let's look at the quote again.
>I decide if we can create a fighter based on their selection, then come up with the plan.
Nintendo gave Sakurai the selection and Sakurai decided if they could be turned into fighters. There's nothing in that quote implying that Nintendo gave Sakurai a big list of characters. That's a bullshit theory.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=cPJUBQd-PNM

Literally every single character you posted besides Chun Li and Jill is undeniably a literal who

>Ayane would be in before ninja man
retard

>Lilithmon
Of all the fucking digital monsters around, you choose one of the most literal who of the bunch. Most people who know Digimon would go for Agumon or Renamon.

Nothing pisses me off more than people wanting ANOTHER Final Fantasy rep.
Fuck OFF Square Enix owns like 50% of all iconic video game characters and you seriously want another one from the same shitty series? Man you can drop dead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-003117_Chrome.jpg (1477x1080, 498K)

>I DON'T KNOWN AYTHING BESIDES A FEW ROSTERFAG PICS THEREFORE THEY ARE LITERAL WHOS
okay retard
literal the face tecmo

Let me guess: Crono?

Agumon and renamon aren't girls retard

The whole point of DLC is to get people to fucking buy the characters, you know
I don't think Lilithmon and KOS-MOS are exactly going to bring Little Timmy, your average PCfag / PS4fag, or even your average Smashfag to buy Smash

Attached: 1532433148374.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

>i decided
if it was 5 there wouldn't be any selection would there be
idiot

your average smashfag already bought the game
retard

Literally not an argument
retard

And they're the ones people recognize. No one's going to see Lilithmon as anything but an odd inclusion with little to no reason for it.

neither was your post faggot

>I decide if we can create a fighter based on their selection
He's saying he decided if he could turn Nintendo's selection into fighters. That's literally what Sakurai said.

How is "These characters are unknown, and the DLC is trying to sell iconic characters, so these unknown characters are unworthy of being DLC" not an argument

The whole point was about what girls that could be put in
again they aren't girls you fucking idiot
it wasn't about that

>The whole point was about what girls that could be put in
And she's not one of those.

yah and if he can't
then they have to keep feeding him characters
your asuming he just okayed the first selection
all your going off is assumptions

how would you know faggot
your opinion doesn't mean shit
did you take a survey with at least few hundred thousand people taking it?

Facts generally have evidence to back them up, not speculation.

>did you take a survey with at least few hundred thousand people taking it?
Did you?

Attached: Android_16.png (640x480, 903K)

>then they have to keep feeding him characters
And what's wrong with this? It's not like Nintendo is going to give Sakurai 5 characters he can't work with. It's highly likely that Sakurai is going to approve the majority (if not all) of Nintendo's characters unless they give him stupid shit.

There's no reason to assume that Sakurai was given a big list of characters to pick from when nothing points to it.

digmion is a half billion dollar franchise
it's alot bigger than you think
and shes' one of the most popular ones

Attached: artorias.gif (540x304, 2.2M)

>and shes' one of the most popular ones
Source: Your ass.

But why not go with the actual most popular one?

Attached: 21CB8A28-432F-4B6B-80DE-140F035DD227.jpg (1199x659, 44K)

how would they know if he can't work with them
heiachi couldn't work but seems like he should have
nintendo isnt the one making the game they don't know exactly what will and won't work
because that's retarded
>okay these 2 are good the rest not so much
>then they have to go and give more choices
also if they are third party I would assume they wouldn't give choices that they haven't already okayed with whoever they need to
which also makes it seem like that tweet was false as the atlus ceo he was given a personal invite from soccerguy and it would seem like nintendo would have already worked that out if this "list" existed because they wouldn't give choices that they haven't already been okayed

they would but again they question was about which GIRLS
and agumon isn't a girl
how hard is this to understand

>tfw he was deconfirmed
At least if there's a 4th unique SEGA character it'll without a doubt be him

Attached: 1526574505394.jpg (515x567, 34K)

>Saber
>Not video games
Japanese consider VNs games, they're called eroge or "erotic games"

The question was about 'Characters who are deserving of being in Smash that are also girls' not 'Girls I want to see in Smash'
The only Digimon that deserves a place in Smash is Agumon

no she deserves it more than most the characters in the game

The company owns Nier, Dragon Quest, Tomb Raider, and fucking everything else under the sun. Final Fantasy fucking sucks.

but sephiroth and tidus :(

I forgot Phoenix Wright

Dixie Kong and kazooie.
Maybe Jeane as well depending on how well bayo 3 sells.

>heiachi couldn't work but seems like he should have
It's not that Heihachi couldn't work. It was that he would be difficult to implement. Basically Ridley's situation.
>nintendo isnt the one making the game they don't know exactly what will and won't work
And that's why Nintendo has Sakurai ok their selection. That's Sakurai's role in the Fighters Pass selection process. He's there to OK Nintendo's choices since he's the one making the game and after Sakurai can go to whatever company and ask for permission for those characters.

What's so hard to understand?

because why would they give him choices and make him work out the deals with the companies himself
literally makes no sense
your a fucking retard
that tweet was probably just to keep spergs like you from shitting up his twitter with threats because x isn't in

>There's literally no worthwhile female characters left deserving of Smash
Style Savvy girl. She's honestly the only worthwhile Nintendo female addition.

literally anything would be a better choice at that point

Fuck you. Style Savvy is great. She'd be a whacky character like Wii Fit too.

>and make him work out the deals with the companies himself
Sakurai has already explained that Nintendo makes the deals with 3rd parties. If they gave him a list, it's because they've already sorted out things with companies before getting into the real negotiations.

>RANDUM LITERAL WHO butt it's okeie because it's so XDDDD
yah no she wouldn't be anything more than a spirit

>because why would they give him choices
Sakurai didn't have choices. He only decides if a character be turned into a fighter or not.
>and make him work out the deals with the companies himself
It's part of Sakurai's job. He's good at negotiating contracts.

Are you retarded?

I can tell you're a pleb who hasn't even touched Style Savvy.

then explain this

Hiraoka: Joker joining the roster in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is mainly due to invitation from Masahiro Sakurai (Sora Ltd.), and thus contributed the collaboration. Because Mr. Sakurai likes Persona 5 very much, and I happened to like Super Smash Bros. very much. So, when (we) received the invitation, the first thing we thought is “Great!”, and we are very happy to build mutual corporation.

wii fit is literal one of their best selling this ever
style savvy is a literal nothing
face it will never be dlc
it would never be more than a spirit

Not that user. Nintendo's selection of 5 characters included Joker. Sakurai obviously OK'd Joker. Sakurai then went out and negotiated with Atlus.

What's so hard to understand?

shit i thought doomguy was a gorilla in the thumbnail before clicking
adding harambe would be based

Attached: _106544711_e4922507-673a-4f2f-b91d-3479994a870b[1].jpg (660x507, 88K)

That just means Sakurai choose Joker out of Nintendo's list.

Is that a copy of MN9 for Wii U?

Attached: 1348927993863.png (413x349, 188K)

>style savvy is a literal nothing
whatever you say, faggot

because it disproves his statment about nintendo making the deals with third parties and
no one has proof of this existing outside some tweet
again it was nothing more than to make people shut up

>because it disproves his statment about nintendo making the deals with third parties and
Sakurai has never stated this. I'm not sure what he's talking about.

Sakurai's tweet was pretty straightforward. Do you think Sakurai lied to everyone for literally no reason? It's better to take everything Sakurai says at face value.

>because it disproves his statment about nintendo making the deals with third parties and
So you imply that Nintendo didn't have any input into the inclusion of a character into one of their own games?

Sakurai's input on guests outside of choosing them is to talk with people on the companies to sort out a moveset where both parties agree.

yes because retarded fags bought into it and make them stop annoying and crying about characters

All Sakurai had to say was that all DLC characters have been decided. He didn't need to add that extra shit about the selection process. But he did. There's no reason to assume he made it up because Sakurai's transparent as fuck about the development process and he never lies.

keep sucking up to your gook lord he is litteraly perfect and not able to do any wrong right?

Sakurai's done a lot of things wrong. The tweet he made about how the DLC selection process was done isn't one of them.

BUT MUH TWEET

I though it was gonna be a joke about only Smash fighters being allowed to use Smash items

This.

Bssed
Cope

Neither of those will be in fucker
You got memed on by """"insiders""""

Attached: 1517192354940.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

They literally said they were working on 2 and 3 alongside joker

actually bigfoot from san andreas is getting in

Based and TWEWYpilled

>I have a hard time believing Steve won't be in Smash
Well he won't be in, cope harder zoom zoom.

*blocks your path*

Attached: ArleTouch.png (291x416, 43K)

Anyone who believes the Google """"""leak""""""" needs to leave the internet permanently.

Did somebody say "Mystery Niggas"?

Attached: 309450934095.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Let me say before posting just because I don't have Banjo or some other character on my list doesn't mean I'm against their inclusion. My list is just my personal dreams & nothing more.

Attached: 20190508_124936.jpg (1822x706, 709K)

>Believing Erdrick is in
Back to your Discord tranny.

zoomer detected

Should he be in?

Attached: B1F30F15-159C-4DBE-90EF-CBAB9B81DACD.png (908x1085, 652K)

Not really, if Square can't be assed to spare more than 2 songs and 0 (zero) pngs for Spirits.

yes

>posting the edit version

Attached: rubadubarigatou.png (1200x1783, 2.2M)

Considering Bayonetta was a much more popular pick in the west than she was in Japan, and Persona 5 was a hit worldwide, I'm pretty sure that the west has a bit more pull when it comes to third parties from established companies

I can make shit up too, user. MH team was pissed not because they used a hunter, but because they didn’t give the hunter more customization options. They want variety and different armors represented. Not just a singular character

Makes sense. It’s a shame tho I think it’d be fun to play as him

>We know for a fact that this happened without the MH devs consent,
Man, why do people always spread this yet never provide a source for it?

Imagine being 18+ and posting garbage like this. You’re either underage or you’re a fucking autistic man child

Based ScribbleChad

Attached: 6A022EFE-D5EE-4E77-B9F1-952519511279.png (174x185, 50K)

>KOS-MOS
>literal who
Hello underage

Oh no… it’s the DOAfag. Why haven’t you slit your throat yet?

Attached: BB953B37-9357-42C6-90A3-585F7F20A759.png (1280x720, 685K)

Another 9 months of this bullshit. February 2020 can't happen fast enough.

Attached: PprsTBJ.png (151x260, 13K)

ez

Attached: Pop.png (602x602, 342K)

Surprises my behind, just tell us the last four characters and be done with it. This hype culture fucking sucks.

Attached: 1549066788845.png (311x294, 7K)

user you do realize that ballot was rigged right

I can't fathom believing another leak after the Grinch shit.

What I want:
Rayman
Minecraft guy
Phoenix Wright
Crash Bandicoot

What I expect:
Lego stormtrooper
Garbage
Trash
Waste of my money

>Lego stormtrooper
FUCK YES.

Attached: Picardia.png (1278x981, 777K)

be gone phoneposting samefag

Lara Croft

What are some signs of having a based taste?

Attached: 1D2FD2EC-CF51-41D3-8C06-8A70AC6554D8.jpg (2480x1748, 531K)

What are the odds that at least one of the remaining four will have an echo bundled in with them?

what about items?

The picture you just posted.

Just like Melee huh faggot

lara

>one of the most popular and recognisable characters from fighting games
>not even an assist trophy
>Guile is an assist trophy and he isn't as popular
>FEMALE
>muh diversity (but people actually like her)

She's in.

Attached: Chun_Li_blink.gif (145x170, 193K)

that's genius
>"hey, purple guy"
>Ridley snatches the blaster from waluigi
>"assist trophies can't use items"
>waluigi walking away

Attached: IMG_20190429_104823.jpg (202x181, 15K)

>Skins:
>Male: Rathalos
>Male: Azure Rathalos
>Male: Diablos
>Male: Black Diablos
>Female: Rathian
>Female: Pink Rathian
>Female: Nargacuga
>Female: Green Nargacuga
>Up Special: Glavie
>Down Special: Hammer
>Neutral Special: LBG
>Side Special: LS
>Neutrals SNS
>Aerials DB
>Smash attacks GS
>Final Smash is trapping the Opponent and placing some Barrel Bombs

He's fucking in, bros

Attached: yamiyugi-l.png (561x592, 310K)

>chosen undead
>CHOSEN UNDEAD
>BASIC MOVESET

chosen undead has a large enough moveset to create like 3 fucking unique fighters, and would inherently include unique combat mechanics by fucking design. Do you forget about the high focus on rolling and roll attacks? Fucking stamina? Fucking weapon swapping, 2 handing and 1 handing weapons? Fucking dozens of weapons and magical spells to choose from? EIGHT different alt armor sets? Some of the best taunt potential in the game?

Are you people fucking high? Lets compare it to fucking artorias's specials:

Up special: ike's up special
Neutral special: yells and gets stronger
Side special: throw goo projectile
>down special: counter attack

Wow such a unique and interesting fucking character thats totally worth $6 and expresses the gameplay of dark souls so fucking well with his having literally nothing to do with the games gameplay beyond being an optional boss from one game in the trilogy that you fight for 8 minutes 20 hours into the game.

That concept falls apart when you spend 5 minutes not being retarded and recognize thats its why monhum got a BOSS instead of a fighter. Being able to play as the boss instead of fucking fighting the boss does not represent or express literally anything about dark souls. As an ad it is a failure.

Artorias channels the Abyss and wouldn't be a bad fighter himself, desu, it's just that the Chosen Undead/Solaire is clearly the optimal choice here.

He'd literally be dark ike, he'd play like ike with a projectile and flashy moves. If you want artorias literally just play ike.

FAMILY NIGGERS

Attached: image0 (1).png (393x446, 181K)

Damn, Steve looks like THAT?