ITT: Buyers Remorse

ITT: Buyers Remorse

Attached: 08A4D88E-DD55-40F8-8AA2-05DD63C1DEE6.jpg (220x249, 25K)

Another

God these games are so boring. The cutscenes are long, cheesy, and vapid. The gameplay is tedious and repetitive.
Everything about this game was made for teenagers

Attached: CF201F68-DDF3-4A79-B7EF-F582FFAE278F.jpg (460x215, 58K)

They managed to take what worked in Div1 and screw it up. Kind of like Bungie.

Borderlands 2

you stupid motherfucker

Attached: disapproval.gif (320x240, 2.05M)

Paying for sex

I played them in my early teens. My inner teen loves DMC5.

>cosmetics are locked behind an apparel shop and random drops
>no cosmetic vendors in the game

Wow fuck you guys, I feel bad for the kids growing up with the current era of games, can't even get a full fucking product even after paying the full fucking price

have sex

>Extremely rare cosmetics drops (finished the game with only 4 cosmetics and they’re ALL pants)

>Enemies spawn directly behind you

>Have to grind side missions in order to play the main mission

God this game sucked.
The constant enemies spawning literally behind you to kill you is what caused me to quit. Not to mention the game literally reads your input so when you hover over an enemy hiding they’ll stay hidden forever until you stop aiming at them.

you get cosmetics just by playing the game. There's a chance when looting various shit littered in the area and they drop from enemies as well.

Yeah like a .0001% chance. Only found half a dozen in the 30 hours I have.

Mass Effect Andromeda
I thought I was a big enough fan of the original trilogy to disregard most flaws but as it turns out not at all

Attached: 1396527072404.jpg (176x184, 10K)

I got the game for free from nvidia giveaway shit on nvidia experience on launch i never bothered to install it just because of the negativity the game got, is it any better post launch?

midlly, they redid some of the worse animations but it hardly fixes the game, just makes it look a bit less ridiculous

My main problem with it is that there's nothing interesting or stimulating about it so no for me

>minimum spec: 8gb
>runs like shit with 8gb
thanks ubisoft

but it runs, it's minimum spec for a reason

it runs for 1 hours then the memory leak starts kicking in and you get random freezes

I played a bunch before WT5 and then I didn't even download the update. Guess I got some hours out of it at least.

And I payed full price too

Attached: the_bureau_xcom_declassified-wide_45ac15e8-31c4-432b-bdfa-ef9f3a9e0490_1024x1024.jpg (1024x640, 65K)

an actual xcom format shooter would be brilliant. why has no one made one yet?

>xcom format shooter
A turn based shooter?

no, with randomly generated missions, resource management metagame, absurd difficulty and permadeath for squad members.

weeeeeew lad
Go play a roguelite you casual faggot

And tiles yeah

I was too optimistic even after seeing the feedback, worst mainline RE. Sherry was great at least.

Attached: Resident-Evil-6.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

run directx 11 instead of 12.

nvidia is shit, i wish i bought a Vega instead.

Are you autistic? The game is supposed to be stupid, cheesy and over the top. That’s how DMC always was. It’s supposed to make you laugh about how ridiculous and bullshit it is.

I use dx11, I'm on win7
but its not a gpu issue, its a memory leak, I have 6.5gb used when I start the game but after one hour it's around 8

Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Not bad, I've just found myself replaying other games I like more and almost never touch Spyro