The BETA attacks the world of the last game you played

The BETA attacks the world of the last game you played.
What happens?

Attached: kisspng-muv-luv-alternative-schwarzesmarken-beta-world-5b10a2f1a8bae5.8947724615278169456911.jpg (900x760, 202K)

I don't play games

post it

They get their asses kicked because they lame.
roflcopter bet you mad i called them lame now

Mechs can kill them right?

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.08 - 19.59.00.95.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

Muv-Luv story is such a garbage, intentionally make humanity act like retards for the sake of drama.
If it was the real world the aliens would have been beaten long ago.

Explain.

they get farmed by immortal looter shooter fags who abuse broken mechanics trying to get their godroll drops even though the RNG sucks ass.

>Armored Core for Answer
The BETA get absolutely fucked because NEXTs are superior to TSFs in every way and Laser-class are nothing they haven't dealt with before
also cute sword autist

Attached: Takemeiyazuchi.jpg (3333x2500, 664K)

CHOMP!

Attached: 1305220086903.png (225x225, 45K)

Attached: Marimo Punch.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

I think he was talking about the vagina beta

>DMC5
I think all high level demons such as dante & co are stronger than any individual beta, but humanity is getting wiped out by sheer numbers.
Maybe if you do something stupid like unleashing countless Qliphoths, opening a permanent portal to hell or bringing back Mundus, you might get rid of the BETA, but then you have another problem

Attached: 61ZONHnLbrL._SY606_.jpg (315x606, 36K)

Air Combat 7

Well shit

Attached: 324234.jpg (1340x754, 120K)

>Rune Midgard

I guess Wolfchev has new test subjects. Other than that, give it enough time and Normans will be farming the shit of the BETA.

I-Im sorry, user

Attached: Laser-class.gif (450x255, 1.93M)

>EDF
Everything continues as normal.

>Ever Oasis
probably they'd die but there's nothing for the beta to really attack for. The whole world is a dead desert except for one oasis and a couple settlements. All the resources from it are just for making food and clothing for small, childlike beings that get full after eating a crepe, and they're the main reason that much of the crops are grown at all. There's not even much useful stuff to mine for the mining-oriented BETA unless "Slab Fragment" or Whirlybeads (a small stone with little holes for strings) are on their top priority list.
For what purpose are they attacking?

Attached: ever-oasis.jpg (2000x1000, 784K)

>Someone else played ever oasis?

Dear God Yea Forums actually plays stuff for a change.

In Topic Doom 2016, the BETA are fucked.

He'll be fine.

Attached: laser.png (1694x683, 120K)

It's a VN man, let the japs enjoy their fantasy ride.

Poor Laser class, out of all the BETA he is the gamma.

>CK2
It would be a very short game.

There are like a million trillion quintillion BETA throughout the universe, even if humanity won the battle, they'd lose the war.

>gravity rush 2
How many aeriel units does the BETA have? The game doesn't seem to take place on an actual planet with a solid ground. If it is a planet, it's more like a gas giant with a breathable atmosphere.

This

>How many aeriel units does the BETA have?
None, or at least there aren't any known strains for airborne movement, that's why the Laser-class exists. The BETA exist to mine resources off of terrestrial planets.

oh nice
what was your favorite weapon to use as a seedling?
I generally used the Blade and occasionally the crossbow in harder battles (e.g. Gold Labyrinths).

how so? they're an innumerable force - and the technology to defeat them (autistic mech shit) wasn't ready til half the earth was wiped out.

Warframe.
The Tenno have things that would work well (remote control, transference) for intel gathering, but I think they ultimately lack the firepower to deal with interminable hordes of Beta. They can bring down barely movable Eidolons, sure, but Betas are far more mobile and numerous. Archwings would also be easily shot down from the sky.
It would be a fight of desperation for the canonically few Tenno, each with a handful of frames, against near infinite Beta. Pretty cool scenario, actually!

Attached: 1528569439702.jpg (900x763, 182K)

>Ninja Gaiden
BETA is gonna die

>Fortnite
Bouta dab on these fuckin Betas

Those dreadful lasers look a fucking joke in the animation.

>Fate/Stay Night
My nigga Shirou will find a way

>Asura's Wrath

Eh, it'll be fine. They're already fighting something that would eat the BETA as a matter of course.

personas work against those things right?fug