Stardew Valley Thread

Has anyone here gotten all achievements in Stardew Valley? I love the game to death and never bothered with the shitass minigame.

Attached: 1464193775239.png (1280x1040, 350K)

i wanna fuck marnie

You can keep her, I'll take Shane. Still need a good non-alcoholic mod for him though.

Attached: 1464461346258.png (871x564, 396K)

There's a mod to cheat the arcade minigame.

someone needs to make a mod already

Attached: ah.jpg (572x320, 30K)

I would rather git gud and beat it legitimately, but good to know in case it's a shitass nightmare from hell. Thanks.

Attached: 1464395273647.png (1336x1132, 1.63M)

B a s e d

use sheds for those barrels niqqa. The inside is larger than the outside.

Attached: adgjkl.png (530x600, 346K)

>only 1 horse
>no slave huts
Yikes

>Has anyone here gotten all achievements in Stardew Valley?
No, I stopped playing after the 15 second "ending" and most of the 10 minute "story"

This game is boring shit.
It's for casuals who can't play real games.

Attached: firefox_qKfWVbOiP1.png (390x161, 53K)

ok Yea Forums, animals or crops? you may only pick one.

You don't play Stardew for the story you mong. You play for the waifus.

crops but I'd miss seeing the animals wandering around

hundreds of flowers with bees

Attached: anthro mod3.png (1105x1280, 1.21M)

i'm gonna kill you

I found the waifu simulation aspect to be severely lacking in Stardew Valley
It feels like the waifus have 5-10 different one-liners in total after you marry them and they are completely useless as far as gameplay goes

After the community center was done, and I did the witch/wizard quest, I lost all interest.

It dawned on me that I was quickly approaching full automation, essentially making the game an idle game. The idea of waking up, collecting all the free produce, and making a shitload of money with nothing to spend it on, was super unappealing.

>Only thing keeping me from buying the game at the switch is the mediocre waifu and husbando choices

Attached: stare (2).jpg (800x571, 40K)

Animals, for a goat cheese farm.

I'm just over 40 hours in on my second playthrough. It's been fully automated crops for awhile, but the animals still make it interactive. Grinding up relationships, spending dosh on unlocking all of the items, and working towards making my farm as nice looking as possible has given me a ton to do at end-game.

I went for something totally left-wing and tried Harvey in this playthrough. He's loyal, quiet, hard-working, wants children, cares about your health and actually contributes to the farm. He also doesn't give up on his life or goals, and improves himself thanks to being with you. Absolutely based husbando choice.

Attached: 48a118507b73088b22700fb1cb99ce78.jpg (236x414, 13K)

this

>the animals still make it interactive
You really think so? Then you don't know what you're missing. Harvest Moon had more animal interactions than Stardew.

>mindlessly clicking animals once a day is interactive

Emily best girl clunt can fuck off

I've played Rune Factory, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, I'm aware that there are other games with animal interaction and enjoy them too. But I like Stardew Valley for its own merits. The game's strength is its early and mid-game variety of content. I'm not going to convince anyone that the end-game isn't easy. The entire point is that you are rewarded for your work with automation and the luxury of time to pursue what you want.

Technically, yes, clicking on an animal is more interactive than not clicking at all on a crop.

>actually having all these barrels laid out like this
It feels so soulless

Is there game like this with more complex farming mechanics? Or maybe a mod? With like crop size/quality, artificial selection, weather and water damage and shit like that.

>luxury of time to pursue what you want.
So.... Nothing? There's nothing to pursue.
It would be nice if there was a cow festival to work toward, or a dog/cat festival to win. Or anything that required an investment in your farm.

Fine, lay your farm out like a chicken-fucking hillbilly, see if I care.

I need to waste all my money and do some rad shit like that.

Attached: Madarame_Palace_Screenshot_2017_04_08_23_02_53.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

I mean there's getting deep in the skull cavern, all the recipes, earning 10 million gold, unlocking all of the scarecrows, gambling, shipping every item, crafting every item, collecting all the rare shit, catching all the fish... if you're soullessly grinding to just automate your farm as fast as possible you should still have ample content at end-game.

That's my next big thing I'm doing.

Attached: 1503256433790.jpg (3072x1728, 1.21M)

minigame? And I don't know. I haven't played it in a year. I played enough to legitimately get that retardedly expensive wand that ports you back to your house, and maxed all relationships before they added the shit about cheating, so I probably did get all of them. I see on my Steam I'm missing stuff I know I did, like "Earn 1,000,000" when the wand alone is 20,000,000 so they must have added some achievements after I played it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557450581923.jpg (306x306, 9K)

>if you're soullessly grinding
Funny, because everything you listed I would count as soulless grinding. Scarecrows you simply get by showing up at events and buying them. No skill or investment involved, other than time.

Gambling: no skill or investment.

Shipping every item: Takes a modicum of planning, but since you have the greenhouse, you only need to remember to plant things you're missing, and use the makers for everything else. Forage whatever you find. Simple enough really. Pretty much all about time.

Collecting all the rare shit: Pointless. Like finding the ultimate weapon after you've already defeated the super secret OP boss.

Catching all the fish: Probably only the worthwhile task you listed, if you're the sort ot care about fishing. But unless you use a guide, fishing essentially comes to randomly testing every spot of water, in every season, during all weather conditions, during all times of the day. It's pretty much more elaborate gambling, with how much guess work is involves.

There's arcade machines in the Stardrop Saloon. One unlocks an achievement just for beating it, and another if you beat it without dying.

Attached: 1464409992896.gif (500x534, 1.27M)

Why would you come into a thread to whine about a game that you don't even like

Did you read the OP? The thread is actually about loving the game, but despite that being unable to finish everything, due to lack of passion for one thing or another. I'm just expressing the things that I'm dispassionate about. And giving reasons why. I actually care enough about the game to wish it had done better in these aspects.

Oh, I remember that. It was a bitch the first time I played, then I figured out to just keep moving in a big circle around the edges instead of staying one spot. Sure, Abigail got gangbanged, but I never died again after that.

I have every achievement except the Prarie King ones. On PS4.

Fucking Prarie King.

fag

dont care to change my fields to make them the right size for iridium sprinklers.
>tfw cant live long enough in skull cavern to get enough iridium for anything but an occasional sprinkler

I don't know how I did it in my first file, but getting a prismatic shard mustve helped.

Attached: D6TJfaBUEAE4_MQ.jpg (1200x675, 259K)

the characters really don't matter and they all kinda do nothing if you marry them. If that's what matters to you I'd try this

Attached: Trio_of_Towns.jpg (1218x1082, 233K)

I wish I could, but I have a Switch

Rune Factory it is, then

Link it

RF4 is good but the waifu game aint great. For example, getting married is completely random, and all the characters are 1-note anime tropes.

I tried playing the other Story of Seasons games on 3ds and they had some neat ideas but the fucking framerates were chugging turbo turds even on the new3DS. Is this game any better?

I'd say so. Don't really remember any framerate issues except for when you use the max range watering can.

Attached: Shane from stardew valley is gross and my husband and I love him.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

that's the ugliest shane Ive ever seen. besides the furry one