Are we going to see this Harry Potter game at E3?

files.catbox.moe/wgt6y8.webm

Attached: Harry Potter.jpg (648x524, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatgatsbygame.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bongs are fucking ugly, is it because of all the inbreeding?

"No!"

Fake and gay.

Look at the size of that schnoz.
Is this the fabled Jewish member of Hogwarts: Anthony Goldstein?

Yes dumb shit did you even need to ask

t. mutt

>still liking hp

Thats not how jew noses are shaped pugface

Every time

I don't think so, we'd have more information on it by now

Still no decent modern mage school sim

no merula no buy

Attached: 1529779105299.webm (1058x1080, 167K)

Sorry user, but everyone knows that real men have long straight noses

what if you can recreate her in the character creation

It will be a BR

>Final boss: Suck Dumbledore's old wrinkly cock because HE WAS A FAGGOT ALL ALONG HAHA AM I NOT THE BEST WRITER IN THE WORLD
>Achievement Unlocked: Discover Hermione is actually black
Fuck this game. And it's probably going to sell millions. Every single shitty game that comes out gets a stupid amount of money that it doesn't deserve.

Attached: zPrIetr.jpg (720x960, 114K)

2020/2021 E3 as a next gen game

What if it's you who's wrong?

>avalanche

just fuck off, they can't make anything worth shit

No, wait for more details on October

Sadly I'm never wrong with this kind of shit. Excluding Sony, Japan is the only hope for vidya, or for the world. Never expect anything more than absolute garbage from anything that doesn't come from there.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (720x453, 31K)

>Harry Potter
umm I think you mean Wizarding World, sweaty.

It looks like a ps3 game t b h

I mostly play shooters. Name me a single good FPS from Japan

Mad Max was surprisingly good

Enjoy your diversity and progressiveness in WWII I guess.

Attached: battlefield-5-trailer.png (840x533, 375K)

Cool
Ps3 games are good

You could have just said that you have no answer instead of making a stupid fucking strawman argument

You realise EA dialled all that shit back right after the backlash?

Why are people expecting it so late? It looks quite far along. Either they already cancelled it, or they will have the reveal and the release only be months apart

nothing jewish about that nose

>People at my job are talking about what Hogwarts house they got
>Mention I got Slytherin
>This is apparently a bad thing

Who /BestHouse/ here?

Attached: Slytherin_ClearBG.png (350x393, 158K)

So what? They would've carried through if they could've gotten away with it. It's gonna be like that with every single game that isn't made in Japan from now on.

Attached: 1538572880442.jpg (1280x922, 388K)

I just want to Crucio first years for hours on end, but I don't think this game is going to be fun like that

>after a million people complained EA threw a cover over it so that makes it okay to pay for EA games now

Haven't really been in tune with the series since I was 7, but yeah, I'd probably go with them. I like to imagine the one Slytherine kid who's just trying to get his homework and assignments done while everyone else in his house are being cartoonishly evil pieces of shit, and then venting to his bros who got sorted into Gryffindor and Ravenclaw at lunchtime in the great hall

do you go outside often enough to even know what they looks like? The size of the nose is less important than the shape (hooked)

Slytherin's are pretty much the ambitious and "realistic class":

>One of the Pottermore questions is "You and two friends need to cross a bridge guarded by a river troll who insists on fighting one of you before he will let all of you pass."
>Smartest answer is "Suggest that all three of you should fight (without telling the troll)?"
>That's the Slytherin answer

Maybe they have some talented, well-paid devs who were just being held back by Disney Interactive's incredibly bad mismanagement, and now that WB owns them they can work much more effectively? Disney Infinity was alright, got better each game, and this Harry Potter trailer looks extremely promising for something that only company suits were supposed to see

they didn't make that, we are talking about another Avalanche Software based in the USA.

this

Attached: 1553253379665.png (300x282, 170K)

its set about 100 years too early for her

Someone post it

Give it some good environments with lots of shit to break and fly around during combat and I'll be happy.

Put in Merula's great grandmother who coincidentally looks and acts exactly like Merula. And is named Merula. Do this and I will buy your game

Not even, just give me the options to create a character identical to Merula and I'll buy three copies.

That guy on the image looks like Matt smith.

>get Hufflepuff
>get made fun of relentlessly
Who actual best house here?

Attached: HARRY-POTTER-HUFFLEPUFF-PATCH.jpg (1024x1024, 121K)

>make a character
>romance with a qt girl
>half way through JK rowling shows up and makes my character gay
>it's all gay sex after that point

Do you not realize how hard it would be to fake something like this?

Best outcome imo

it is known. england is the walmart of europe.

Attached: 1385513204399.jpg (465x355, 28K)

who cares?

Are they trying to make the dullest franchise in the history of video game franchises along with the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1516375163502.jpg (1300x2345, 964K)

I just hope it manages to recreate the open ended feel of the Prisoner of Azkaban console version.
Maybe its just nostalgia but running around Hogwarts interior and exterior felt so good and honestly thats when HP is at its best, showing you the magical world instead of dragging you to a mediocre story.
Too bad Rowling is a hack and cant write a good story to save her life now.

Attached: 1534861480976.jpg (1196x1484, 327K)

thats an anglo nose you tard

That's clearly tom holland spiderman.

baste

I just found out (((hollywood))) is doing a live action attack on titan movie
I love AoT, and i just know the jews are going to put fucking niggers everywhere, and probably make the white good character dumb and evil

Slytherin Penny is the absolute best and you are officially gay if you think otherwise

A Great Gatsby game would be absolutely terrible.

Fuck off weeb

how old is this webm now? 2 years?

Baed "No!"-poster

Attached: No!.webm (640x264, 941K)

>first thing to come to your mind is sucking cocks and black skin

Attached: 1470896868788.png (747x443, 50K)

everyone at Avalanche got laid off in mid 2016 when Disney shut Disney Interactive down. Then WB bought Avalanche back up in early 2017 and I guess rehired an undisclosed number of former employees because they immediately started working. They made that shitty Cars 3 game in only 5 months

We're all just going to play as an slutty girl or a black guy anyway

7 months

And if it was?

Attached: IMG_20190511_081316.jpg (2048x1585, 528K)

>he lacks the knowledge
greatgatsbygame.com/

it was posted here last E3 and (I think) the one before that

uh no, it was leaked in October of last year. Why would they show a trailer that someone recorded off a computer monitor with a cell phone?

>Excluding Sony
You don't have to. PlayStation is a Californian company now, which explains the extreme cuckoldry. Can't wait until it gets wiped off the face of the Earth

This shit is set like 100 years before the events of the books. Why do you think that is?

it WAS posted here before October 2018, I'm 100% sure of it
and it was not showed at E3, it was posted here not long before E3

>Implying going back in time prevents [them] from doing SJW shit
See

>I'm 100% sure of it
Well you are losing your memory then. Google "harry potter leak" and see if you can find anything at all about it from before October, because I sure as hell can't.

t. pig nose fucker

either I'm from a fucking parallel universe or the media only heard of it in october, because I know for a fact I saw this webm posted here not long before E3 2018

if it were posted here before E3 in June, it would 100% have been leaked to the rest of the internet at that time. Something like that doesn't just go to page 10 and get ignored

well then, I guess I'm not from the same reality as you all

Attached: 80c5515ce8244c85105172fe5640f550_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

It's possible to have a normal nose, Chaim

t. ahmed

YO LIL HARRY

Attached: IMG_6641.jpg (455x674, 46K)

I LOVE HARRY POTTER SO MUCH HOLY SHIT. Please be good, I will literally buy the console it's on if it ends up being an exclusive

The original playstation games are kino but I don't know if these games will have that kind of soul to them. A fully fleshed out and explorable Hogwarts would be enough to sell me though desu.

Attached: Screenshot_20180509-205949.png (1280x800, 1.04M)

Yes, that's a traditional British name

It sure is in "Part and Parcel" England.

Are her Jewish milkers any bigger from the pregnancy? Also how does an ugly ballsack like Ethan marry and impregnate a woman while I'm stuck a virgin?

Attached: igwW9id.png (843x955, 567K)

>game comes out
>Yea Forums is flooded with screenshots of Merula replicated in the character creator

>open world action RPG
Jesus H. Christ, I imagine there will be crafting elements as well

Probably

Wait, does that mean floor-shitting will be a thing?

and survival

Looks like Tom Holland

thats not an edomite nose

shut up edomite

Is this real? Kinda surprised they would just show a rando getting impaled by a sword then a ceiling collapsing on top of him

About fucking time. For years I've been saying "why the hell haven't they made a harry potter mmo?!" And finally we at least get this.
I don't even like harry potter it just annoys me to see such an obvious gimme completely ignored.

Gamecube/Xbox versions were better.
They really got the formula right that time, the only way to make these games good is to make a decent Zelda clone out of them

I played the shit out of the Order of the Phoenix game w/ portuguese-pt dub. Typical cash-grab tie-in from the 2000s but it was really fucking cool to walk around Hogwarts on a sandbox environment. Pseudo realistic graphics were also pretty nice for its time and neat tech for some spells.

oh its this thread again
i still giggle about the snape revelations and massive powder keg that hogwarts is

Attached: pumped up keks.png (529x914, 64K)

You do know that more images and such have been leaked on this project before user... right? Kek

If Harry Potter were written today which kid would've been the school shooter? I'd say Neville

still snape

probably malfloy, he'd get away with it like the kennedys
i mean his old man almost shot potter for releasing his slave
and then he drank the coolaid and was tasked(all be it expected to fail) at literal assassination

if i had read the books theres probably a better fit but from the main characters its probably him

>other houses live in a dorm
>Chadtherins live in a rape dungeon
truly the best house

Attached: 1551580447950.png (510x883, 387K)