Trying to enjoy an LP on Something Awful whenever their stupid paywall thing is down

>trying to enjoy an LP on Something Awful whenever their stupid paywall thing is down
>the asshole doing the LP I'm following ends up stopping because of some dumb real life drama
>now I don't know how the game plays out

Jesus Christ, suck it up and fucking finish the game you drama queen

Attached: ffs mate.jpg (1242x336, 135K)

Attached: 4300.png (470x400, 106K)

>going on SA in current year
SA has been dead for over 15 years, dude.

why not just say, my daughter is dead, and be done with it

tl;dr

christ, really? that's a damn shame that happened to him, loved his drakengard LPs. I'm sure your post is bait but on the off chance you're genuinely complaining that's fucked up

SA still exists?

now his daughter is as dead as yonah lmao

The guy lost his daughter, HAVE SOME EMPATHY YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE

Dark Id owes you nothing.

Guy lost his daughter, doesn't want to LP because the death has given him a case of the sad

yeah he's real sad sad enough to stop doing his LP but not sad enough to take down his patreon and stop getting money from people wanting to read his LP right? fuck off

still tl;dr

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

...Well fuck you too you absolute shitstain.

>Something Awful in 2019
You're a fucking retard OP.

I know right? Fuckin' lazy prick, boo hoo do your fuckin' job you literally get paid to LP.

>expecting the usual 'im feeling a little stressed and don't know what to do with my life, woe is me i've got a comfy job making video games and raking in money but i'm sad i'm gonna stop for a bit please keep supporting me on patreon while i go on holi- i mean while i get myself back together' but definitely not that

How'd she die?

Fucking brutal. Dark Id was a quality old boy, not like the soulless new LPing generation. Maybe I'll go reread Clock Tower 3 or something.

black scrawl

Do you think that's fucking funny? Delete your post.

Do not toy with a death like that.

Muslim rape gang

Yeah like people get real sad when people they love die and take off work but still get paid by their jobs through pto are real assholes

There's literally no proof he even had a daughter. Funny how there's no mention of his wife, either. Meaning if she exists or existed at all, he was likely a deadbeat with limited visitation if any.

just buy an account dummy and don't forget to also spend $10 whenever you lose an argument!

Attached: 152745028728.jpg (388x357, 108K)

FUCKING WHO

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT AND WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS SHIT ON THIS BOARD

lol what a pussy

TEN DOLLARS

jokes don't get any funnier when you repeat them

daughter dead LP done

>There's literally no proof he even had a daughter. Funny how there's no mention of his wife, either.
He's mentioned both on multiple occasions, and his daughter popped up frequently in his Kingdom Hearts livestreams.

that's more like it

christ
life sucks, man

based

>watching LP's
Kill yourself.

His daughter did

SA is full of the most pathetic SJWs: The 40 year old ones.

>watching
SA lps are often image based

Poor guy, that's awful. No parent should ever have to lose their child.

Attached: santania reaction face.gif (244x248, 113K)

>daughter dying is 'dumb real life drama'
jesus christ user you need immediate therapy

>he actually deleted it
What a fucking faggot, lmao.

Man, you have the tact of an autistic lab rat.

Fuck off with this falseflag shit, Yea Forums having no rules does not mean we lack basic empathy and you should know there's nothing we care about more than little girls

Attached: doujin work3.jpg (349x262, 22K)

user if 10 dollars is too much for you to pay for entertainment and you cant afford it then your life is in immediate danger and needs to be turned around

>SA
>2011+8

Enjoy your tranny lover moderation

I thought Something Awful was one of the "scary" bad websites... like Yea Forums used to be...

Attached: 1527713581580.png (775x429, 286K)

>loli doujin shot

Aatrek, is that you?

not anymore

cry me a river, cuck