So...video games

So...video games.

Attached: th.jpg (474x704, 26K)

thanks for reminding me rainbow six is dead

>use a reserve operator as my self insert.
>deck him out in heavy gear with a SPAS 12
>still fucking dies because shit stats.
every time

>dead
its more alive then its ever been thanks to Siege tho.

siege is garbage for kids

This is unironically true.
I do want a single player game, but Ghost Recon is good enough.

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands2019-5-10-19-10-48.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

Is this game good for someone who plays mostly solo? I've been watching it for a while and debating on whether its worth dropping a 50 on it. I heard it was like a watered down version of TPP with helicopters.

I like it. It gets repetitive but It's fun enough. Don't pay 50 bucks, it's on sale for 15 right now. The new one looks great.

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands2019-5-11-17-20-48.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

I saw the trailer for that it has the dude from the walking dead in it. I thought that was going to be an expansion for Wildlands rather then a separate title.

Ding Motherfucking Chavez

are old R6 games playable on modern PC's?

Possibly. R6 is available on GOG but there's no Rogue Spear release and the highest supported resolution is like 1024x768.

Old R6 games are in a sad state.

Rogue Spear was the shit.

It's my favorite FPS of all time and I fucking hate that I can't play it on modern Windows in my monitor's resolution.

There is an expansion with him in Wildlands. There is a lot of free dlc that hints about the next game.

Attached: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands2019-5-10-10-31-59.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

this

>on sale for 15 right now.
Where?

You're right but the old Rainbow Six is in a ditch.

fucking kys

>rainbow patch
nice does that mean you can also deck yourself out in the classic gear?

Attached: rainbowsix.jpg (423x509, 81K)

Uplay.

You can.
If you want Siege operators, you basically have to buy them.

if i can make him look like a reserve operator from RS I'll be happy

I don't know where my screen shot went, but I have before.