So, what is an actual, good, well thought out and interesting Room Escape game to play

So, what is an actual, good, well thought out and interesting Room Escape game to play.

I haven't a VR headset.

Attached: images.png (311x162, 13K)

He waits until night?

/thread

The Zero Escape series is one of my favorites. Half visual novel, half escape room puzzles. Very good story with fun characters and cool metaphysical concepts (mostly to do with parallel universes and time) Originally on ds/3ds but now all 3 are on steam.

What if it's a nocturnal dragon smart guy?

Then it will be asleep during the day.

>implying
All dragons sleep at night. It's a fact

then go through the dragon door during the day

I don't think a magnifying glass can be so powerful that it would instantly fry you.

read carefully, it doesn't say anything about the magnifying glass itself frying you. there's probably just a sun in there.

He goes through the dragon door. What kind of bigot assumes every dragon will eat you the moment it lays its eyes upon you?

I walk out the dragon door. The dragon is dead. It suffocated because there wasn't any fire for it to breathe.

open both doors and let the laser kill the dragon

I'm just gonna go hang out with the dragon

Attached: baseball_riddle_1.jpg (600x600, 129K)

Does the dragon have prep-time?

tie a message to the bat's leg and send it to get help

That's what I thought, but apparently, I'm retarded.

I fuck the dragon

Given the ridiculous nature of the situation, why would we assume there are even day and night cycles?

>i looked at the solution
swing the bat 3 times, because 1,2,3 strikes and you're out

Attached: 1307410042438.jpg (328x317, 28K)

optical engineer here
I crack the glass and then spit on it to cause thermal fracturing

he doesn't escape, he doesn't know what is behind either door and dies instantly when he opens one to check

Then he has to keep running at what ever speed this planet rotates or be vaporized.