Competitive Fighting Games

I always hear people say that they play Fighting Games competitively instead of Shooters or ASSFAGGOTS because "there is no social aspect to it" and that "it's 1v1 and they don't have to deal with other people".
Seems like a lot of bias for fighting games to me. They are just as social and you gotta deal with other people just as much.
Finding a group to play fighting games with is just as bad as finding a team to play team-games with.
Let's say you find a group to play with, you have to deal with the fact that they're gonna either be asshurt over you being too bad to play with them and talk shit about you or avoid you, dislike you out of personal reasons and try to force you out of the group or avoid playing with you. Sure, maybe you found the perfect group/community or you're playing with a group of friends, I really am happy for you but that seems like it's just as rare as forming good teams. The Yea Forums UNIST threads are nice, but that's just a thread for US players only and (duh) UNIST only. What if I'm Australian or European and want to play Blazblue, KOF, GG, or Million Arthur? All of the fighting game generals are awful and so is Discord. Dustloop forums are dead.
As for
>Don't have to deal with anyone if I just match make in-game!
Coming across nice people online is just as bad. You're gonna run into people like LTG and DSP who get really salty over small things and lash out at you, and again, some people who will get angry that you're too bad and are wasting their time. Also gotta take all the wi-fi players who refuse to use an ethernet with shit connections.
Also, in-game matchmaking is gonna be dead in any game that isn't Tekken/SFV/DBFZ anyway. What makes matters worse is that you can't be picky with players outside of those games because the playerbases are tiny, found a player that's an asshole? Gotta deal with it or you can wait longer for someone else to show up.

Attached: 1554426992489.jpg (4000x2249, 755K)

stale ass pasta

Didn't read lol

Attached: 1473662493281.png (818x900, 350K)

it's not a pasta, I wrote all of it just now

You didn;t miss anything

just go to locals, ducking retard

>just have locals lol

I don't have any

I came here for squirrel titties

I don't want to deal with people either way. I just play the game against Randoms 1v1 and that's it. I never talk to people so I don't know if they're assholes or not, I don't really care.

same

post more squirreltits

>go outside and SOCIALIZE to play fighting games
that's the whole point, you need to be social to play this genre at all, much like ASSFAGGOTS

Attached: 1555375968179.png (1000x676, 321K)

>open game
>press online multiplayer
Wow that was hard
Sorry I don't play dead kusoge

Attached: lanky-kong-dab.png (690x388, 211K)

Attached: 1445702668661.jpg (1000x1414, 538K)

that suck for you bro but what fighting games are you playing?

What theyre saying is they want to be the sole person responsible for their victory. When matchmaking puts a bad player on your team, you lose, no matter how good you are. You only get around this by being a good team player, and building a good team from friends and acquaintances is a skill some people don't wont to do.

If you get matchmade with a LTG or something, you can just stop playing with them. You'll play against assholes in any game. And wifi players exist in team-games too. Also, you can't assume because a playerbase is tiny that you should play a game you dont like because it has more people. Some people would rather wait it out for the right opponent than take whatever the mass-matchmaking system throws their way.

Those are valid complaints. If you've ever felt frustrated that a team member lost you the game, I'm sure you can relate to them.

Attached: 1512299164028.jpg (1200x1697, 1.61M)

Fighting games are for people who love that arcade experience, which is largely dead in America. League of Legends or Fortnite aren't arcade games, theyre PC games. FPS is inherently a PC game genre too. Youre comparing apples to oranges, m8

unf. this is what i'm here for.

I like fighting games and the gameplay, but I hate having to socialize to get matches at all.
Fighting the CPU is boring because I'm way past that level.

>playing against randoms online is socializing
What

I addressed this in my post, there are no randoms online if you are anywhere outside of NA (and asia) and play anything that isn't SFV/DBFZ/Tekken 7

CPU is just to learn the game. Are you playing a fighting game with a small community, like Guilty Gear or something old? Matchmaking for popular fighting games is just as automatic as any other game.

It is a shame, though. The niche fighting game crowd is a double edged sword, and the only way to get around it is by playing the BIGGEST games like SFV or whatever is new, which will surely drop in popularity eventually. But not all fighting games require you to hunt down people to play with.

this is an american website zoomlord

Yes, anime games

What if OP is an American currently living somewhere else? Didja think of that smart guy? DIDJA? HUH?

Usually when people bring up the fact that it's 1v1, it's to talk about the individual aspect of it. The fact that if you win it's your victory alone, and if you lose you have no one to blame but yourself. I've never really seen someone say that there is no social aspect to fighting games.

WHERE
ARE
THE
SQUIRREL
TITTIES

Attached: 1532397591839.jpg (583x439, 35K)

I play guilty gear on PSN, so I feel your pain. I also live in a bumfuck town in California, so any FGC guys here just suck DBFZ cock or play SFV, and think guilty gear is too scary for them because they think losing is the same as having your balls scooped out with a hot knife or something.

Be strong. Surely our lord and savior Daisuke will announce a new GG at Evo, and that will have a lot of players for a while.

Right here.

Attached: 1488274605668.jpg (1500x2121, 288K)

didn't read lol

Not OP but I tried playing on Discord, they didn't like my play and started avoiding me so I tried socializing and then they started hating me for my attitude.
Thing is, I've seen people behave way worse than me and be an out right asshole to players they deemed bad, but they get away with it because they are good.

Attached: 1554778235362.jpg (1200x1696, 254K)

16 FUCKING KIDS

based squirrel poster

legitimate autist

Is it really because of autism? I think it's just awful luck considering every single person I've come across has been an asshole or doesn't like playing with me.

Nobody has ever argued that the competitive fighting game scene was anti-social. In fact, it's probably among the most social, if not THE most social sub-culture of gaming. A lot of people even say fighting games died due to online games not requiring the social investment to get into. There are more fighting game pros who interact with normies on the day-to-day than any other genre as equals because that's the culture behind it. People duking it out with each other and hanging out. Whoever actually seriously believes your assertation is retarded, hands down.

Where do you think you are?

What game should I get really into? Bonus if it's not a fighting game or Smash.

I just wanted to play games, man.
You can only be anti social once you're good, since people will play with you for experience. But if you're bad and anti social, tough luck.

Monster Hunter will consume a few hundred hours of your time and unlike fighting games or Smash, it's actually good.

>he's not a trainingboar

I think I meant competitive games, but I'll play more MHW too.

Tekken 7

Makoto is the only great thing that came out of BB, prove me wrong.
You can't.

Attached: Undeniably Comfy.png (1796x546, 170K)

You can only go so far with training mode, how do I learn neutral in training mode?

Best Dad exists.

Attached: Relius Smile.png (1280x720, 377K)

brood war or intramural sports

Stale

Pasta

For that you study matches with your character, try to understand why they do what they do, and then implement it in your gameplay.

>implement it in your gameplay
in training mode?

>playing Babytag online as Yuzu and Jin
>a few wins later
'Yuzu is busted'
>haven't seen a tier-list since the game came out, but offer to switch characters anyway
>Orie and Jin instead, game's a lot closer, but I still win
Communication error.

I just felt bad about it and went back to playing Survival mode until I got bored and put youtube back on. I don't understand why people play games they don't find fun.

Attached: c36445f09474738e241b99641ae41c99.jpg (1575x2900, 358K)

This feels like a really big misunderstanding of what a trainingboar is. You don't only do training as a trainingboar.

>start fighting game
>play multiplayer
>search for opponent
>fight opponent
>outcome is irrelevant here
>play again or leave
>somehow this is the same as socializing in multiplayer games where communication is key
The 1v1 aspect of fighting games is argued so as to say that there aren't other people who weigh you down or keep you from winning. Your victories are yours alone but so are your losses
it's this lack of randomness that gets argued

I tried it before and got dunked by the learning curve. I keep thinking I'll get back into it as I'd like to commit myself to one game, but I don't know.

u right. I went from bronze to masters in SC2 WoL a while back and been thinking about WC3 too.

>just find people online to play with within the game bro

Attached: 1533422352099.png (2358x1012, 1.03M)

>BBCTB
you're not missing much
If there's no players it's likely for a good reason

I don't even play BBTAG, but I used it as an example because the other guy mentioned it.
It's the same in BBCF and UNIST.

The basic problem with fighting games is that they cannot, by the fundamental design of the genre, effectively teach playing the game by... playing the game. They cannot provide simple enemies in different situations, leading up to a complex encounter or boss. The game design has you facing the opponent, the input system cannot cope with having an enemy in front of and behind you simultaneously. There is barely any level design to speak of, in large part due to the constrained input design hindering how you move. So even 3D fighters (which are really just 2D fighters with a rotating plane) have dead simple levels that at most constrain you at the edges with a corner, stage hazard or ring out.

So you're stuck fighting a single, highly complex opponent. Fighting game AIs have not really developed beyond simple gear and peg crap where they're either pushovers or unbeatable. Against human opponents if you're not learning the game with a group of friends then you're most likely going into wildly mismatched fights, both too hard and too easy.

So the best fighting games have to offer for learning how to play are inane trial missions and a sandbox training mode. There is no winning or losing in these modes so they aren't even part of the _game_ proper. They're just fucking work, and work is boring. If you ever find yourself working instead of playing when playing a game you have wasted your time entirely.

Now if you can get with that circle of friends they are fucking amazing, even if they're available for extended sets only occasionally and you're grinding randoms or inane sandbox modes the rest of the time. Without that group of friends they're honestly passable unless you get so sucked into the genre you just forget to come up for air until after you're over the hump.

Was just curious so I turned on my PS4 to get BBTAG numbers there.

Attached: BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE_20190511204043.png (1920x1080, 926K)

Is this EU? NA had 11 players on PC.

>The basic problem with fighting games is that they cannot, by the fundamental design of the genre, effectively teach playing the game by... playing the game
except they can and that's actually how I, myself, learn how to play almost any new fighting game
is this a bait copypasta, I feel like this is a bait copypasta and I haven't even read past the first sentence

NA PS4

NA people have it really easy, they can just go online and find a bunch of people to play with (even if it pales in comparison to the more popular titles). Meanwhile EU can't do that because there's 0 people and everyone on discord and /vg/ ends up being an asshole or mentally disturbed.

Yea Forums endlessly whines about this shit in fighting games but when some old CRPG needs you to read a 1000 page manual to understand what the stats do then it's apparently the pinnacle of video gaming

Attached: Apustajagondola.png (612x491, 63K)

The vast majority of fighting games cannot be properly learned as a beginner to the genre by just grabbing one and jumping in online. This is contrary to basically every single genre other than RTS.

Just because you can't adapt doesn't mean you should project that onto others
Jumping into online as an absolute beginner is stupid, EVERYONE knows this.
But you can learn a lot just by playing against the CPU and once you've learned enough there you can learn even more by playing online

Not him but what do I do if there is nobody online and everyone on discord is gonna considering playing with me a waste of time? They have before so please keep the "not everyone" talk to yourself. I can't play with beginners without it being a waste of time either since they are worse than me and I win too easily since they can't block, I'm above that level but below everything else.

Kinda confused desu

no fighting game player would look at someone of lower skill and see them as a waste of time
if they really like the game they'd play you and maybe try and help you learn
if they're an egomaniac they'd play you for the free win
There's always SOMEONE who'd be willing to play even if they are miles better than you
Or if the game is that dead in the water you could just try playing a different fighting game altogether

Maybe they just got tired of playing with me a whole...5 times then.
Or they just like playing with the established players of their discord ala friends.

I also don't really consider myself a fighting game fan overall. There's only TWO fighting games I like, BBCF and GGRev2. Everything else you can assume I've tried and hated. GBFV is looking cool though.

So yeah, I don't like SFV or DBFZ. Preeetty big problem considering they're the most popular 2D fighting games.

GBFV looks like it's going to be complete ass but I'm unreasonably excited for it. I don't even play the phone game either I have literally no reason to be as hype as I am.

>Just because you can't adapt doesn't mean you should project that onto others
Most people can't adapt which is why everything outside of SFV, DBFZ and T7 has perpetually empty lobbies.
>Jumping into online as an absolute beginner is stupid, EVERYONE knows this.
It isn't for most genres.
>But you can learn a lot just by playing against the CPU
That's some funny shit nigga. First, no one at all actually _wants_ to play against the CPU, and most people don't get much enjoyment in the slightest choosing between the "forgets to block half the time" or the "reads your inputs 90% of the time" flavors of AI. And only the simplest games in the genre can get you ready for online by playing the CPU. These also happen to be the most popular ones where you can find other beginners on random matchmaking, which you should choose 100% of the time over playing single player even if it's a sub-optimal choice compared to other genres.

If you're EU/AU, you've gotta either make your own community or be willing to put in the time and money to travel in order to get experience overseas.

That or play with EC NA players and hope it doesn't lag too bad.

Why would an EC player play with me when
A) The connection will be a guaranteed 4f+
B) I'm bad
?

>BBCF and GGRev2
There's your problem
You are playing dead games but you shouldn't have a problem finding games since both games have about 200 players right now on PC
You really have no idea what you're talking about
As an ABSOLUTE BEGINNER you can learn a lot about the game and the genre by just playing against the CPU. You won't learn everything but you'll learn about the mechanics and inputs
You might see the CPU do something weird or something you didn't think possible so you go into training to try it out
You can see how combos in that specific game work if you're playing against high level CPU
Then in your button mashing craze might you accidentally pull off a simple combo
Then you jump into training and try to replicate it, deepening your understanding of the game
Then before you know it you've learned all you really can against the CPU and that's when you go online and get your ass beat by shit you never even thought possible and the process repeats
>no one at all actually _wants_ to play against the CPU
no one that actually plays fighting games would want to play against the CPU, but again we are talking about an ABSOLUTE BEGINNER you fucking idiot

A. 4-5f is better than 10+f
B. You're making a large assumption about the opposing player. There are plenty of well meaning people out there that will give you advice if you ask for it.

vidya your trip

Nice "200" players.
You don't take into consideration all the people outside my region, there were 4 lobbies up in player match but were 0 bars.
There's also people just playing the story or practicing combos or playing with friends in private rooms.

Attached: 1543093657011.png (2127x940, 1.52M)

>There are plenty of well meaning people out there that will give you advice if you ask for it.
they usually expect instant improvement, if i kept playing with the same guy they would eventually lash out or start avoiding me
has happened before

This. It's fun to see progress built from learning the basics and start taking less losses from CPUs.

It' even more fun to go back to hardest difficulty of arcade mode and apply what you learned while playing online to blow up the highest difficulty CPUs out of the water.

Maybe you're choosing the wrong words to respond to their advice with? I personally haven't come across the people you do yet and I also play a niche anime fighter.

>Yea Forums unironically thinks 5f is playable
holy shit the memes were real

Attached: 1552171396252.gif (499x281, 676K)

It's not favorable but it's better than 8+ and doable for playing aginst long distance people. Also, nice generalization.

its literally unplayable

Fps is truly the least intimate MP genre
Fighting games have players communicating subconciously between hits. Shootan just feels like theres something shooting at me instead of a person behind the controls. Assfaggots are the same but not as bad as fps

5f is perfectly playable. 20f+ is where it starts entering unplayable territory.

At a casual level sure, but if you're actually trying to get good and play seriously 5f is unplayable
The most basic overheads start becoming unreactable

Fighting games are simplistic for competitive game standards. Even compared only to other 1v1 genres like RTS or arena shooters and discarding the teamplay aspect in fighting games

>All information is visible to both players, there is no element of tactics in scouting, estimating enemy position on the map or resources or playing with the knowledge of your opponent
>Maps are simplistic, all positional strategy boils down to "push your opponent to the corner" or "get away from the corner". Even 3D games are often just square or circular arenas with walls and ring outs.
>Games are full of comeback mechanics like bursts and supers you gain by being hit so no child is left behind, imagine if in other games you gained access to your best tools by losing/getting hit
>Mindgames boil down to "I thought my opponent was going to do X but he did Y and I got surprised" which is really simplistic compared to other games where you can attack different places on the map or go grab resources and put your opponent in a bad spot and force a play
>While not always, the viable tactics and playstyles are more often than not dictated by the character selection rather than the player. The developer decides how you are supposed to play.

The good thing about them is that they are fun and a fighting game match lasts 5 minutes tops as opposed to 15+ like other games. But I just can't take them too seriously. There's a reason why a complete beginner in a fighting game can have success (even if small) by randomly pressing buttons while randomly pressing keys would be impossible in a rts or shooter.

>Most people can't adapt which is why everything outside of SFV, DBFZ and T7 has perpetually empty lobbies.
It's because your anime kusoge wasn't popular in the first place, retard

it doesn't help stupid anime kusoge "players" don't actually play, they just spend time doing roleplay shit in the lobbies if chat is available
or they just meet up on discord and porn up each other with their stupid fetishes
anime kusoge "players" aren't worth shit, at least not the american ones
i remember trying so hard to get someone to play blazblue with just to get some value out of the game and i couldn't, and there was always some lousy excuse from anyone

You also don't take into consideration what other games are available.
BBFC is dead, Guilty Gear is less so but not enough people still play it
If you limit yourself to anime fighters only then you are bound to have a bad experience

Attached: ggxrdbbcf.png (1587x331, 241K)

This could all be solved if someone actually made a ladder site for FG like Smashfags have
That way the discord secret clubs plaguing learning games would disappear

am I really "limiting" myself if I just find SFV, Tekken, and DBFZ to be really obnoxious, unfun, and boring? I want to play what I enjoy playing.

Are you the same guy who's having trouble finding players? Because with opinions like those it's easy to see why people would avoid you if you're not open to playing more games with them at even a smaller amount of lag.

Sounds like the problem is you and not them.

and that's fine but you never know if you'll enjoy Tekken, SoulCalibur, Skullgirls, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter (not 5), MvC, Dead or Alive, etc. if you never give them a fair chance
I didn't think I'd like Tekken as much as I did and now I've got almost 200 hours
I used to talk shit about Dead or Alive until I actually sat down to play it and now it's my favorite fighting game series
Give some other games a fair chance, I promise you'll find one you like that has players, or at least a community that doesn't see newbies as a waste of time

Why are you assuming I haven't tried them out?

Attached: 1538591322640.png (291x396, 64K)

viddy, your trip

>The developer decides how you are supposed to play.
This is the case in all games.

It's why AK and M4 are the goto guns in CS.

>doesn't show time spent playing
lmao nice dodge

>claims DBFZ is obnoxious and unfun
>still has it installed
>claimed Tekken was obnoxious and unfun
>doesn't even have it
>doesn't even show hours spent in any of the games
if you don't like fighting games then why do you keep buying them?
You may have "tried" them but did you give them a fair chance?

trip on vidya

You need to change your mindset

Not really. If you play zerg you are not forced to rush with zerglings.
In fighting games if you play a grappler character in most games your objective is all the time to get close and threaten with the command grab. If you are doing anything else you are "playing it wrong".

What if its 5v5 and you queue with a group of 5 all the time? Of all fucking games, I have a blast with Heroes of the Storm because of this.

I have 8 in soul calibur and pirated tekken. I hate the movement and strings, also having to press a button to block in SC.

Attached: 1538017724766.png (306x106, 53K)

It's not just about command grabs though.

You also have the option of pokes and controlling neutral space with lariat and his normals. Sounds to me like you're just generalizing.

>I hate the movement and strings
so you hate fighting games

Attached: 1551288472367.jpg (320x371, 12K)

Also, obviously Zangief is not every grappler, but usually grapplers have tools that they use to get in for grabs is what I'm trying to say.

Trip on vidya.

What? Are you retarded?
You know the difference between 3D (Tekken) strings and 2D fighters, right? If you don't, i'll tell you. In Anime fighters and tag fighters they're chains, in SFV they are links.
Also movement is completely different, you can move in and outwards in 3D and there is no air game not even actual jumping, just hops to avoid some lows.

This, honestly. Thread is shit and OP is a fag.

I SERIOUSLY hope you're not the same guy I was replying to.
Retarded Yea Forumserming casual that doesn't even know the difference between Tekken strings and other games.

Attached: 1530481396625.png (287x288, 88K)

>If you don't like Tekken you hate fighting games
Man, you faggots are just as bad as sfv players

viddy, your trip!

Pokes are used in neutral to start his offensive and the grab game, which is the designated gameplan . No zangief gameplan consists entirely of neutral pokes unless it is a life advantage/timeout situation.

Why would you want to be anti-social in the first place?

take a wild guess champ

Well if you wanted to play a different playstyle, there are plenty of other characters that you can sub.

Why does every character have to have all options available to them? That doesn't seem like it'd be a very fun game.

Learning to adapt to different fights according to matchup is actually pretty fun to do and then you don't play in a one-trick playstyle like you're suggesting people who play grapplers have to do.

he's autistic probably

That's not "just wanting to play games" then.

That's just trying to be a jerk and it's easy to see why people would avoid you if that's the way you'd like to treat your opponents (with disrespect).

wut
i'm just autistic and hate talking to people

should have picked a different genre then

>vidya
Isn't he that cancerous asshat from /afgg/ whose literally underage? What the fuck is it doing out of his containment general

Well you'll never get better if you don't break your conditioning for a moment to ask what you might need to do better to improve.

yes. we got sick of him and kicked him out. have fun with him, Yea Forumsros.

Guess he wanted a new audience for (you)s.

Maybe I'm thinking of something else but movement is still just as important in 2D fighters as it is in 3D
In 2D is just more about spacing and footsies but still incredibly important
I'm not sure what you mean by strings though. When you say strings I think of Mortal Kombat and how combos are made by special cancelling normal strings and juggling with other strings and such
From my experience, anime fighters are all about movement with dashes, air dashes, double jumps, high jumps, etc.
But again, I'm sensing that you don't actually like fighting games
I understand disliking a block button though. It's weird to get used to and creates bad habits for getting into other fighters without one but I still think you should try at least SCVI again
It's different but it's good for some mindless fun online thanks to how easy it is to learn

holy shit how can one man be so assblasted that I don't like his game of choice
I only like GG and BB and if you literally can't see why then the issue is on your end, fucking hell imagine not knowing what preference is

Your "preference" is wrong.

says the tekken player
my sides are in orbit

>for some mindless fun online
Sounds like a casual that button mashes online with no thought put behind it or a need to improve

button mashing doesn't work in fighting games
You cannot debate this.
SCVI is basic and doesn't require a lot of mental energy to play at a competent level but button mashing will never work and leads to you getting lethal hit and taking huge damage

trip on vidya

I think he means that it's not necessary to know a long string in SCVI so it's easier to play casually and pick up wins online.

THIS

I've always felt sort of similarly OP, never really saw much of a difference in that regard. I think when people talk about competitive fighting games as being different/better than competitive shooters or whatever, they mean that once you get past all of that it's a purer indication of skill because you don't have to rely on anyone else.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to talk about squirreltits.

God Makoto is so fucking slutty holy shit just imagine seeing a girl looking like that and dressed like that walking down the street
She probably has to fight off rape attempts on an hourly basis

maybe she should stop dressing like a whore

she wears this while out, only takes it off for fightng

Attached: 1551852766491.png (426x738, 329K)

I thought this thread was going to drive me nuts but it's just bland

Attached: 1536768755704.jpg (850x1546, 227K)

what do you mean bland

Makoto originally was going to go all with the way with Mai since the gender swap maiden hit all her fantasies, and the mix up of Mai mind with "hot girl going to take my virginity" would've meant that she wouldn't resist Makoto like Tsubaki and Noel would've

He was hoping for more squirrel tits but instead all we got was OP and his stale pasta

>Vidya is sadposting on Yea Forums now
How do we stop him?

Attached: Boobs_internally.png (357x657, 334K)

We don't. Better on here than /afgg/.

New GG will be announced at ArcRevo, not EVO.

You're wrong because Makoto is shit. The only particularly cool characters in BB are Hazama, Bang, Susano'o, Jubei and Kagura.

I don't play much BB so I may be wrong, but do people not mostly play in player lobbies? That's how it is in GG at least.

tager is cool

Looks far better like that and with her other orange coat.

Makoto's tail stinks

That's all fighting games that are anime except for DBFZ to be honest.

Will you take responsibility Yea Forums?

Attached: 1543760139112.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

My philosophy in fighting games is to always hit the opponent first

You expect me to read all that shit...
You have more control over your progress when you dont rely on teammates, simple as that.

>Meanwhile EU can't do that because there's 0 people and everyone on discord and /vg/ ends up being an asshole or mentally disturbed.
Its almost like they're all europeans lol

That's almost WORSE
Could any red blooded man (or even woman, fuck) resist raping her into illiteracy after beating her in a fight?

>Could any red blooded man (or even woman, fuck) resist raping her into illiteracy after beating her in a fight?
Relius couldn't at least.

>implying it would be rape
It's a Red Sonja sort of thing. She wants men who beat her to fuck her while she's unconscious in the hope she'll bear their superior seed.

Attached: __makoto_nanaya_blazblue_drawn_by_chukachuka__ed7a309b56740e8a5040a3ae2a45ba3a.jpg (1792x2301, 1.08M)