Why aren't you playing this beautiful game?

Why aren't you playing this beautiful game?

Attached: 20190511175702_1.jpg (1920x1080, 492K)

my step brother has the plat. took forever

The gameplay does not appeal to me.

I got bored after 30 hours

i'm waiting for the switch version so i can marry and impregnate the cute and funny veronica

Because I already did

Attached: 20190302103212_1.jpg (1920x1080, 789K)

Attached: 1546195811267.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

do 2 falcon blades actually do anything worthwhile

because i don't know what it is and you didn't even tell me

On Erik, yes. On anyone else, nah.

>empty plains with a minimap in the bottom left corner
wow i've never seen THAT before

Attached: 1543580156453.jpg (1024x802, 76K)

Try googling the text in the OP image you fucking idiot.

This

It's the best for auto attacking. Not sure what is saying, it's literally better than supreme sword of light + hypernova sword.

Other swords are better only when using skills (falcon slash and sword dance)

I'm waiting for the Switch version.

I got bored after 30 minutes.
It holds your hand every step. Like I was trying to stealth through the dungeon but they hat cut scenes. They kept showing the simplest form of puzzle and how to pass a guard.

Fuck this game is shit.

Looks aesthetically good though.

Luminary shouldn’t dualwield and doesn’t need to. Erdwin’s shield is way more useful for the MP recovery. Erik is the only character that has any real business dualwielding since he can offset the off-hand penalty.

UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES! GENIUS!

Isn't this the game that you can literally set to play itself?

I literally am. I took a break a few hours ago.

it's for kids

Snarky reply with an equally unoriginal image of a fag fluffy smug dog.

>Beat the game
>Feel empty inside for the next week
New Dragon Quest when?

Mainline? It’s going to be a while. DQIX was the last mainline console game and it came out in 2008-2009. If we’re lucky and DQXII isn’t an mmorpg like X, maybe 7 years

Because i CAN´T BEAT THE FUCKING HORSE RACE.
I need that FUCKING HAMMER to beat the last boss, and i am TIRED OF LEVELING UP WITH METAL SLIME KINGS. TIRED.
FUCK.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: pequena criança acéfala.png (512x512, 158K)

is it good? looks kinda gay

Westerners only like JRPGs with gay/emo/femboy character designs and horseshit gameplay like FFXV.

Attached: IMG_20190425_042704_024.jpg (3024x3024, 1.64M)

I have the Platinum trophy

i want to but i just don't like the english voices.
i dont hate them either but it's just not enough too keep my interest.

I was gonna get it but then the Switch version with all the new stuff got announced so i'll wait for that

Attached: 1531769008663.jpg (254x477, 31K)

Is the PC version good?
Are you forced to use a sword for your character? I've never played any games in the series.

what game?

hate menu combat

Nice buttplug rock

I'm not surprised you think a rock shaped like a buttplug is beautiful. If that's the most beautiful scene the game has to offer that's pretty bland.

Switch's new content will be mediocre knowing square

When does the Switch version come out?

Why do people feel the need to grind ?
I play on normal while dodging most of the ennemy and it's still a nice challenge without being impossible

>A JRPG with bad music
Whats the point?

I love jrpgs and it didn't for me as well. Though I think I'm spoiled by xc2 and P5 this gen as nothing else AAA has come close to these two

Honestly boring and the music will erode your sanity

Play DQX, user. It doesn't end.

Dragon Quest 11

>not playing with the Orchestral Overhaul Mod

Attached: VB.jpg (600x410, 116K)

Attached: 43565436464.jpg (2560x1920, 1.62M)

well what game is it

>Having to download a mod to enjoy your game

nigger

That doesnt make it good, it just makes it less of an ear rape

I am playing it. Though its getting kinda boring halfway through, but still pretty fun.

Good taste, black man.
I got into the series with DQIX. Should I wait for the Switch version or just get the non-orchestral PS4 version? I'm a big fan of the series music.

Attached: IMG_20190510_204450453_BURST001-01.jpg (2448x3264, 1.43M)

I personally get all my games on PS4 this gen when I can. Switch is for exclusives when I get one. It's up to you. Music is def not up to par to DQVIII which was my first.

>EVA poster
shit, dude, didn't see that the first time. Patrician level taste. Be my friend.

Waiting on XI-S
I've been waiting for years now and it's really starting to kill me. I'm too big a DQfag to do this to myself

i already did stupid

Attached: 2019-05-11 20_34_31.png (1150x92, 40K)

>eva
>patrician

Attached: luc.jpg (291x268, 82K)

Sure

PSN Ruggarell17

Attached: d8809853271278bc4ba1696340242fa7.jpg (1200x1695, 323K)

>no shadows under the grass models
this is the best screenshot you could find?

I got to the world tree, the game is pretty easy so far

my nigga, you’ve got some good taste

basically the switch version has extras but is going to look like shit, so anyone interested in dq11 is waiting in limbo to see if they will patch the other versions

He’s not wrong tho’. XI’s maps are nothing special.

When I get the switch version.
Although it's not a guarantee even then, there's just too much shit coming out this late spring to summer.
Between ffxiv, wow classic, mario maker 2 and dq11 it'll be hard to stick with any one of them.
Then there's the possibility of grandia remastered coming out in the summer since it's been delayed with no announcements, the last splatoon 2 splatfest should held aaround summertime and I wanted to give chrono cross and xenoblade 2 another go.

To say my plate is full for the summer is an understatement.

Attached: Time-Flies-Too_opt.jpg (500x280, 26K)

It's the best jRPG this gen, that's for sure.

Attached: IMG_20181127_033523.jpg (1328x747, 343K)

It doesn’t make up for it. Very few songs.

did you really have to include the /pol/ part of that pic?

True, but it's far superior to the utter ear rape fest that is the original music. You can also get addons for it that randomise town/battle/overworld music with remastered tracks from the other DQ games if you're looking for more variety. Bit of work, but worth it if the music is what turns you off playing it.

not sure what you mean, I just really like Dragon Quest

Attached: 20170420_134027.jpg (1328x747, 387K)

i think the items were supposed to be sorted by quality

yeah that is true.

resetera misses you, sweetie.

>hate an asshole
>REEE, YOU MOST BE RESETERA!!!! REEEEEE!!!

this is your mind on /pol/

finished it earlier this year waiting for the sprite version to replay it

I actually do from time to time. It's just not interesting enough to keep me playing regularly, but it's pretty and easy enough to bring me back every few weeks.

The absolutely dogshit music doesn't help to keep me hooked either, but it's compensated with the size of tits of NPCs.

>orange man bad
>/pol/ boogyman
C'mon tranny, go back to R*ddit if you want a hugbox.

Because I could never figure out how to make it not look like ass. The bloom literally blinds me, even tweaking .ini settings didn't help. This picture for ants is not a mistake, I am saving your eyes some serious strain.

Attached: 20190228101440_1.jpg (200x112, 12K)

Jesus christ weebs are fucking pathetic

Because I'm playing 8 right now. It's my first DQ game, but I'm REALLY enjoying it?? It's pretty fucking charming?? I just got Angelo??

Attached: c4jvF5m.jpg (342x313, 44K)

>play 30 minutes of the tutorial in an RPG game where it takes like 3 hours to get your 2nd party member and the final boss takes like 70 hours to reach
>complain the game holds your hand and quits

It's almost as if they were teaching you all the basics so when they dump you in the massive world you know what you're doing.

Fix your shit literally nobody else had that problem

You can use a normal sword or 2 handed sword with the main character, but he also gets magic, mostly lightning based. There are plenty of other characters, in fact you don't even need the "main" character in your party, if you don't mind the cutscenes character with the plot powers being just a character your party carries around. The game has weapons like boomerangs and whips and claws and magic shit too, so there's enough variety for a turn based rpg.

>cover spoils a major midgame twist on top of a few party members
fucking what? I played the game a few months back knowing almost nothing about it because a "family member" on steam owned it, giving me free access. Why the fuck does the cover need to do that shit, if I saw that before I booted up the game I'd be waiting the whole time for the shit to go down instead of thinking I was almost through the game when I was really at like the halfway point.

>Nearly finished on PS4, but stopped playing for a bit
>Remaster comes out soonish
What do?
I'll probably play the new version eventually on a higher difficulty
Fuck, that game is so god damn good.

>Are you forced to use a sword for your character?

The main character can use:
Sword & Shield
2 Handed swords
Dual Wielding

Each character has like 3 weapon types they can use and skills that go along with making them better via a skill grid.

If you don't like your skill selection, you can reset it.

>so when they dump you in the massive world
Most of the games progression is super linear though

i already did amazing game , after ff viii my favorite jrpg

Attached: doraq 11.png (636x363, 98K)

Because I can't.

Attached: xbone_wojak.png (736x864, 43K)

i'm playing the 3DS version
2D mode is nice

Attached: hotto.png (1190x718, 214K)