God, this is so fucking bad...

God, this is so fucking bad. It's the worst things from 1 and the worst things that would be in 3 combined with little to no good qualities left.

Attached: 59a05284ae653a7fc1788c32.jpg (470x470, 35K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Literally came here to post that op is a nigger. Good job bro. The fag can't into dodge lmao.

2>1>3

Attached: 1476217539997.gif (857x994, 427K)

2>3>1

1> 3 >>>> 2

>Being THIS contrarian
Why even do this

Witcher 1 is literally the worst in the series today due to horrible aging. You actually can’t prove me wrong

1>>>>>=3
Both are bad for different reasons.

>the worst things from 1
So everything
>and the worst things in 3
So everything
That entire series is the perfect example of why modern gaming is shit.

I tried playing them and every game is boring. I don't play games for complex combat systems, call me a n00b whatever its just not for me.

Currently replaying the games. Witcher 2's combat is so fucking awful that I restarted the game somewhere in chapter 1 to restart on easy, so I could basically just skip the combat and just play the story. I did finish 2 on dark mode many years ago but I have no idea why. I guess I just didn't really have any developed standards back then.
It unironically has way better combat than 2. It looks very janky but it doesn't feel even half as shit.

>I don't play games for complex combat systems
Then Witcher should be right up your alley though?

I dont mean complex in so much as convoluted.

Combat sucks in close spaces. Most of the time you literally have to repeat hit-roll-queen sequence. No sign if you feel comfy with the pace. I've beat second game several times on each difficulty (except for permadeth one) and was actually more frustrated with battles where expects something else of you (first leto fight and draug battle). Other than that, the game is very easy and entertaining. Dat Triss.

>1 has better combat

1’s combat is literally the reason 2 is better. it’s clunky as fuck. even saying it’s better than 2’s is beyond ducking retarded

Good point.

>1’s combat is literally the reason 2 is better.
That's just not true, zoomy.

2>3>1

>Most of the time you literally have to repeat hit-roll-queen sequence.
Sounds awful

I thought it was pretty good and engaging once I got used to some of the odd design choices

it is and im older than you rping zoomer

No other Witcher game gives you the satisfaction of wiping out an entire group at once with the group sword fighting style

2 is kino, focused story, solid villain, decent choices, 3 is an overbloated bore in comparison

>i'm older, but seem to be very young
That is so much worse.

literally the only good witcher game

2's is more clunky, that's the joke

no worse than a zoomer pretending hes not

Much worse

>zoomer
>boomer
You already blew your cover kiddo.

the UI is about the only thing thats complicated, the combat is basically quen>attack>dodge>repeat

Good summary to be honest. There aren't any niggers yet this is still an accurate description of W2.

Yeah. I really like dark souls where you only have to hit and roll. These signs are so retarded.

What kind of pointless as fuck post is that

It's really not that clunky. Compared to quen and dodge spam, I will gladly take W1's combat.

>made igni build
>360 degrees igni
>torch everything
shit was lit