I don't get this game. You play a bartender, but 90% of the time your customers don't care what you serve them...

I don't get this game. You play a bartender, but 90% of the time your customers don't care what you serve them. The plot has nothing to do with your profession and is utterly mundane and dull. You have no agency over anything, but even if you ignore that and follow the narrative nothing interesting ever happens. It just doesn't work. The only redeeming value is the pretty art and waifus.

My favorite character was actually this faggot. Because he actually cared about the drinks and challenged you. That's pretty sad.

Attached: valhalla plum.png (1920x1080, 48K)

>utterly mundane and dull
>You have no agency over anything
>the only redeeming value is pretty art and waifus
welcome to visual novels

it's just some degenerate venezuelans fantasy game

>Not loving best girl

Attached: 181007.png (1246x1108, 406K)

The writing was really weird. It's very clearly written by weebs, but it's also very degenerate and promiscuous. You have characters discussing their broken families and slut mothers while discussing their favorite anime and cosplaying.

>you have no agency
>your customers don't care what you serve them

I have heard that serving different drinks to different people changes the outcome slightly, but I did not test this out

I just started this last night, I think it's pretty comfy. Sure, the gameplay isn't much but the atmosphere and music are top notch. It's a nice game to play when you just wanna chill out and enjoy the ride.

weebs are degenerate? Who would've thought.
90% of anime fandom humor boils down to "I want to fuck this character, ISNT THAT WACKY?"

I love my wife Stella

Attached: 2f149566b305f0c47298ceb853dd9032.gif (768x776, 53K)

>my favorite is the jim 'i renounce traditional genders' sterling reference
bruh

Attached: Armandio.jpg (640x348, 156K)

I had fun. It's a cute little VN. There's not much of gameplay but that's VN are.
There's a little bit of agency though considering how you can affect certain endings by remembering peoples favorite drinks, get people drunk to spill secrets, etc

OP probably didn't know because he's not an e-celeb obsessed faggot

Also, if the Jim Sterling character is the best character in your game, you have a very shitty game

Stella is very cute!

Attached: download (2).jpg (1024x1047, 234K)

exactly, the game doesn't need any complex shit
it's me, my rum, and some cute girls telling their life stories

Dorathy gang

Attached: 1545799562827.jpg (677x809, 80K)

>The writing was really weird
Might also feel weird because it's English text written by ESL monkeys. Most of the incredibly stilted dialogue can probably be attributed to this fact.

Its a bunch of Venezuelans making a cry for help.

How the hell is a bartending game doing a crossover with a post-apoc mecha musume gacha game?

hot but also disgusting

It's a good time and the music was great. The gameplay was mediocre, but I think it madeup for it in other areas. As a game, it's pretty bad, but as something entertaining, it did great imo

why do people think this visual novel is a game

Yeah, but actual Jap games are nothing like this. Look at Stein's Gate for example. That has a university-age cast of otakus who are all akward virgins. Even the exchange student from America, which logically should be a drugged-up whore.

Attached: steins gate game.jpg (240x240, 31K)

Most VNs are not Steins;Gate.

Because it is a game.

your life is a game, asshole

Hopefully their next vn will be better.

Attached: 0230c4cf8e285cf50a228dc35b931662dcc366e6.jpg (695x741, 26K)

I surprised this game has such a following when half of it is Yea Forums pandering