Street Fighter

Why do you personally hate Street Fighter V?

Attached: SF3strike.jpg (1302x1127, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xvKvhSm3Nw
zweifuss.ca/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These guys are Chun Li mains btw.

Attached: S6XF26TW5nY.jpg (701x1080, 154K)

>3S tournament
Yeah can't wait for 10 chunlis 2 yuns and 4 kens.

Attached: kanzuki_karin_street_fighter_v.png (720x900, 177K)

All the characters look like they are poorly sculpted out of clay. It's hideous.

Attached: h7vz6qzftix21.jpg (480x578, 31K)

This. I just want a decent 2D fighter that doesn't look like shit and isn't dead.

LET'S GET IT ON

Attached: asianmasculinity.jpg (460x345, 44K)

winner gets to smother the loser with their abs haha

>Plastic abs
Yeah sure. Go play your shitty fighting game. I don’t care

Because it's not Tekken 7

Guy on the right is a bonafide gymcel.

It plays like EX, sloppy and crap. Same with IV.

>dumbs down gameplay
>adds excessive microtransactions and forces an insane grind on normal people
>awful roster at launch/over 50% of the roster is dlc
>balance patches constantly fuck up the game even more during the first year and a half
>characters look like mutated freaks with that awful clay artstyle
>multiple season passes
Bare in mind these don't only apply to sfv. At least 3 or 4 of those points apply to every fighting game released this gen. It's why I lost all faith in the genre and ultimately quit after 5yrs of being in love with fighting games. I couldn't take being consistently fucked over by the devs and the fgc attitude of accepting literally every scummy tactic and getting angry at people who want the games to be worth the money. The genre is dead to me and desu I'm glad all people are getting now is dumbed down autocombo arcsys crap, one button supers from bandai, and just plain awful games from capcom. The fgc did this to themselves and they can't complain now.

Attached: 1556658672755.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1xvKvhSm3Nw
The game has decent character variety, outside of Twelve, Sean & Remy being too weak to be viable the gaps between characters aren't as big as people here pretend to be
it's fine to just not like the game but why try to shit talk an aspect of it that you don't know about?

Microtransactions

I will never look like this

Attached: usagi.gif (500x377, 1.74M)

SF3 biggest tournaments were single elimination team tournaments for a reason. Trying to use a side tournament from fledgling evo japan as a norm is disingenuous .

Makotos and Uriens were common too, to a lesser extent Dudley plus Hugo increasingly showing up over time
personally if the game is actually fun to play and watch I can stand there being little character variety at high level Genei Jun Yun is legitimately unfun incarnate though, at the very least I'll take that over lots of character variety in a shit game anyway. SFV is an objectively more balanced game than CvS2, SC2 or T5DR but I'll take those any of those three games over SFV any day for example.

>Update
but you can unlock all character with fight money

I always wanted to get into SF but never bothered. Is it worth it or has the series gone to shit?

get the anniversary collection and ultra sfiv

the SFV if you really want to hate yourself

But you could look like this

Attached: 9E1A010A-1568-47BB-883E-FE01FD09520A.jpg (554x554, 28K)

Yes, yes I could.

no makoto
if makoto gets in I'm obligated to like it

You could if you were willing to do a few cycles of gear

I have a bad back. strenuous exercise fucks with it. im sure being on roids wouldnt help.

cute girl

Oh hell yeah

These guys how to party

Shit, back problems are a bitch. Sorry bro

No legs?

Based thicc poster

its alright. I can always dream

The dark guy with the roidgut has some pretty big legs. A few others have decent legs too. no homo

Kys dyel

makoto is my wife

Attached: file.png (459x649, 213K)

whatever unfortunate soul gets with this chick is in for soo much domestic abuse

>makoto will never karakusa you to bed

BLACK GIRL HUG

Attached: ea9.jpg (596x900, 249K)

>look at fightcade
>5 people playing
BEST FIGHTING GAME EVER

avengers endgame is the best film ever made guys the most people saw it

Almost no variety in combo routes
Chipouts are gone in favor of """"""hype"""""" comebacks despite the threat of chipouts generating a lot of tension for informed spectators
V Triggers completely dominating the designs of many characters and locking away portions of a lot of returning character's movesets they used to simply have by default

I do enjoy that I can safely meaty the opponent without the constant threat of an FADC Ultra though.

>popular thing bad

modern fighting game supers (and their equivalents like v trigger) need to fucking go away

>only 5 people know the best movie

>Makoto still isn't in SFV

Attached: IMG_0595.jpg (558x483, 47K)

Aight lemme get my hat

Makoto can barely contain how hard she wants a taste of that brown sugar.

There's a film called greed that only a dozen people saw before it was permanently lost. All of them came away saying it was the greatest thing they had ever seen.

They never will though, too many scrubs and hypebeasts love comeback mechanics and if you cater to them then you've got your lowest common denominator and your whales neat & tidy.

Not exactly a fightan expert but every round of every game feels the same. Once you've fought someone playing a particular character, no matter who you fight afterwards it's going to feel exactly the same as last time. Don't know if there's a proper term for it but there's no "personalized" playstyle for anyone, just a character's playstyle.
Also everything cool being locked behind v-triggers sucks cocks.

if they didn't stop her she woulda colonized that bitch

whats the obssesion that white people have with street fighter? you suck at fighting games period and more in street fighter i dont understand how it can be entertaining watch some spics , niggers and asians play a game were you suck dick since the first sf , in other sports dominated by minorities you had at least 1 big/decent player in the nba larry bird , in baseball babe ruth in the nfl tom brady does sf have at least 1 decent white player with titles? , each sf itineration the games are dominated by niggers or asians

Fuck off /pol/

Attached: fuckingpathetic.png (960x721, 193K)

>Asian men with 6-packs
Literally who even cares
Why do people that aren't even white try?
Like no one even think their hot.

>one of the most skillful fighting games is dominated by nonwhites
so much for being superior, huh

oh lord why

They're all like 5'4" lmao

And that one guy that knows the Oro infinite

Pierrot can make Remy rape plenty of top tiers desu.

I don't hate it now but it was a joke on release. It's still pretty flawed but it's not a total disaster anymore.

jej

3S is probably my favorite fighting game of all time and yet it's the one I'm the most shit at.
There is something about that fucking game.

>Why yes, I do prefer second impact. How did you know?

Attached: 1557222796708.jpg (640x640, 51K)

cope

>SFV is an objectively more balanced game than CvS2, SC2 or T5DR but I'll take those any of those three games over SFV any day for example.
Pretty much. Not only that but seeing a lower tier beating a higher tier is always fun in those games, in SFV you don't really have a lot of moments that feel like they stand out.

it's really hard but even losing is fun

what's that? I couldn't hear you down there lmfao

any reason you prefer 2nd impact? Personally I think the stages in that one are the best

hello sean player

have sex

I litterally never never even won a signel game since I picked up the anniversary collection but I'm still having fun with the whopping 5 people that play it.

Not him but stages and music are pretty cool. 2nd Impact also has a lot of balance issues but seeing Sean being ridiculously strong is always fun.

grow a foot

I don't hate it. I got about ~100 hours out of it and felt like I got my money's worth.

It's a bit sterile though. I'm playing games with more character variety. Currently enjoying SC6 and unist. Lookin forward to Samsho.

I'm kinda butthurt that this was like, the rushdown street fighter, and they didn't add Makoto. C'mon.

Attached: 1532946856667.png (200x251, 28K)

I already have 2

Attached: fetetete.png (414x251, 197K)

That guy looks like a bad photoshop every time.

>SFIII 4th Blow
>They bring in Gief and Cammy, plus a couple of the scrapped character designs from 3S
>Fix bottom tiers

I hate SF3 for introducing the current SF artstyle where everyone looks like a fucking gorilla and has giant hands and feet.

I think you may be onto something Sherlock, keep digging.

his neck is uncanny valley
if we were in an axe fight, I would have a pretty good target

>Hating 3 art direction

Consider ending your bloodline.

>implying the axe wouldn't shatter on his rock hard muscle

It looked like alpha but edgier, what are you on about

You know she'd look fucking terrible.

Alpha already had the giant hands and feet shit. That's one of the trademarks of 90s Capcom character design.

Because it's not SF IV

Attached: 10792c623fab3e96b1f7b0a332aed2fd.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Not to the same extent and not on the girls

I dunno about that, 3s Chun Li doesn't appear to have bigger hands compared to SFA Sakura

>whats the obssesion that white people have with street fighter?
is this a thing? Never noticed. Even if it is true, whats with your obsession with race in videogames?

Attached: 1532064722818.jpg (907x778, 72K)

Attached: 1542373695222.png (900x583, 1.19M)

he's insecure about his small penis

>tfw posted this before reading everyone else in the thread also complaining about no makoto
jej

there are so many good edits of this

fucking hell

Attached: 0d8e76d3fdce81a0347fbde05608f91b.jpg (389x389, 11K)

Is this a parody showing how racists are dumb?

they later became good frens

Attached: 43db2ec4de3dacbc3ee2a125b3cf3cf0.jpg (1597x1156, 718K)

All of the newcomers certainly do

makoto is a chestlet theres no way that is her

Attached: 1554805967174.png (328x421, 163K)

She had normal-sized titties in 3S, she's just younger in 4

Attached: colorswap.gif (181x84, 29K)

>80s-90s Japs btfo US auto, steel and electronis industries
>Toyota'd Detroit so hard it turned into a dystopian mix of post-atomic Nagasaki and 80s Robocop
>More powerful economically and culturally than they ever were as an empire
>your kid is probably a Weeb
GG, mutt. Oh and your country is becoming Brasil 2.0 *claps*

can't help but shill this site, it's got all of third strike's animations ripped
zweifuss.ca/index.htm

Attached: colorswap (1).gif (159x121, 43K)

For the love of god I wish something like this existed for every fighting game possible
I'd sell my soul for that

i want one for KOF 13, sad reality