Also essential listening
youtube.com/watch?v=DzEHtTe0j3U

Attached: jailbot.png (500x375, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pIcJqiQ6M&t=0m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=wUPBWtJHUAM
youtu.be/_mem_nhhUEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you'd play a prisoner trying t survive in Superjail and as you gradually lose your sanity you gain reality warping powers.

Eventually you challenge the warden and end up with several possible ending.

>Join the warden and rule superjail
>Kill the warden and rule superjail
>Escape and try to re-enter normal society
>Destroy Superjail with options to free or kill all prisoners
>etc

Prison Architect with z-levels and full of violence, cruelty and gore. Without constant murdering/culling, your prisoners will absolutely overrun the compound.

A simcity facility builder with a dash of lobotomy corp.
Also Superjail is pretty good. Shame the last season wasn't as strong as the others.

Like roller coaster tycoon but with more death

god this show was so underrated. Whole show was absolutely brimming with creativity

That sounds amazing, definitely a game I'd probably put thousands of hours into.

It really could use a new season/reboot/etc

I felt the quality really dropped in the second season and the animation just felt really "off" compared to the glorious first one. Did it ever really pick back up to the standard of the first season?

Also, I never really cared for the whole stingray guy, he just seemed unecessary and got a lot of screentime from what I remember of season 2.

Why doesn't this exist already what the fuck.

Maybe I'm a pleb but I enjoyed it all honestly.

Lord Stingray hogged the spotlight a lot in Season 2 but he was pretty good in the later ones where he was just a recurring dickhead, not a driving force.
Season 2 in general was the weakest point, with lackluster episodes and a major animation shift, but I think it found its footing again in seasons 3 and 4.

Season 1 was the peak, but season 2 and 3 had really strong episodes. Season 4 was a letdown.
The quality of the show plot wise was pretty consistent with how good the animation was.

Plot of the game would be really simple: just manage a jail without trying to fuck up anything. The twist being that it's retardedly easy to fuck up everything in a hilarious way.
Alternatively, add a "you have to kill people in elaborate ways or the jail population gets too high and you get overrun"

any games like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-1pIcJqiQ6M&t=0m45s

Season 1 animation was great because it reminded me of a violent highschooler's sketchbook doodles. In season 2 they had these weird disney facial expressions that didn't fit the vibe of the show at all

RIP Cancer.
Too pure. The show didn't deserve her.

>implying it wouldn't end up just being a Battle Royale game where you play as random inmates trying to kill each other in a cuhrazy setting

>that corpse collecting tank spawner

where have I seen this concept before?

City Builder but it's Superjail. I LIKE IT!

Attached: Wrpymidhgtcaaaaasuvork5cyiiwardensuperjailvillainswikiandheroeswiki.png (350x403, 98K)

>Battle Royale
Do you mean Musou?

Cause I could see it as a Musou, but instead of you being OP everyone is a glass canon.

Would probably be the only BR game I'd play.

As people have said, a prison sim crossed with RCT where killing your inmates is important upkeep. You set up attractions and start experiments with the intention of both killing swathes of inmates and somehow improving morale of the ones that live at the same time. You can try to orchestrate certain inmates that are positive to have around to not die. Then you also get random boss fight sequences where you essentially play a simplified RTS, sending a fuckton of inmates and weapons and Jailbot at a monster or opposing army. The twins cause random RNG events that can help or fuck up your plans.

Any love for Robotomy here? CN show by the Superjail team that trades the gore for a weird deep space dieselpunk aesthetic and more dialogue-based humor. There's still plenty of mass deaths, but it's robots so it's not graphic.

Attached: Robotomy_561.jpg (396x283, 41K)

This is what peak woman performance looks like.

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (540x304, 55K)

I always wanted a Where's Waldo-esque book based off Superjail with giant crazy collages. Where's Warden?

Sounds like a beautiful blend of genres.

Sounds like something that'd end up as a cult classic.
If I liked Superjail, will I like Robotomy? Is the wackiness present?

I'd buy that shit.

It'd be a combination of Jailbreak and Death Run. 60 inmates versus 4 wardens.

It was one of the failed one-season shows back when CN was going back into cartoons full-force in the early 2010s. Regular Show proved that raunchier humor meant for teens would work so they greenlit it but it got quietly dropped off the face of the earth after its short run.

I found the original trailer and it's pretty emblematic of the humor:
youtube.com/watch?v=wUPBWtJHUAM

I really liked this show but some of the scenes were so over the top gross that I could hardly handle watching it. The visual gags in every scene and just the general behaviour of the characters are top notch though, so much comedy is generated just from this cast of weirdos and their simple day to day interactions.

It's probably the most surreal and insane show I've ever seen. Does insanity super well.

a superjail game would be kino af

i remember this show having a super flashy fucking weird ass scene
wish there was more shows like this

that was the entire show

considering how every BR is in boring fields with nothing going on but the occasional building I'd be all for a BR melee game set in Superjail.

picture elaborate machines launching inmates into sawblades and furnaces like a lawn sprinkler. you should be building rube goldbergs of death and also figuring out a way to funnel the gore places you can use it.

I remember watching it's premiere and enjoyed it but CN took it off air before I could watch the rest

Still prefer the pilot theme. youtu.be/_mem_nhhUEU

Maybe add randomized events and disasters that can cause a mass outbreak or dearh

"I'm Coming Home" gets a perfect 10 just because of how they used it in the two parter
>Play a slow, somber version of the song as Jacknife goes to a regular jail