eh~

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 8K)

>Garnet and Quistis that high
>Rinoa, Yuna and Faris that low
What kind of manchild made this?

This is some advanced shit taste.

Based and Garnetpilled

Faris would be the worst gf

notice how the top three are all boring cocksleeves who only exist to make sure you know the main character isn't gay

Tifa's fine.

I never before even thought about how similar both Rosa and Celes look, I honestly thought that top was Celes as first before seeing actual Celes in 2nd row.

Who are the ones in rightmost side of both Low and Garbage tiers? Can’t figure it out no matter how hard I try, so are they from XIII sequels, MMORPG games or spinoffs that I haven’t played?

Rydia > Terra = Celes > Agrias > Faris > Y'shtola > Reis > Shantotto > Frimelda = Raya-O-Senna > Cissnei > Shelke > Alisaie > Aphmau > Prishe > Tifa > Cidney > Serah = Ritz > Shirma > Yugiri > Nanamo > Garnet > Riku = Vanille > Kan-e-Senna > Yda > Cosmos > Ashe > Rapha > Shara = Refia > Aerith > Fran > Beatrix > Alicia&Lavian > Lenna > Quistis > Krile = Relm > Princess Sarah > Porom > Minfilia > Meliadul > Marlene > Filo > Alma > Merlwyb > Adelle > Yuna > Lightning > Yuffie > Selphie > Ovelia > Penelo = Freya > Rinoa > Eiko > Fang = Rosa = Edea = Maria >> Lulu >>>> Paine

Terra would be a good wife. She's wholesome

Attached: 79630b114b7f74ac4d1f7a1f96af6b55.png (904x1088, 1016K)

Refia best wife

>Tifa in godtier
zoomer pls go

Imagine PS1 translation Faris as your GF. A fate worse than death.

Attached: BAC9EDE3-45A7-43C6-8820-B01A0659CD3D.png (480x446, 19K)

Maria and Leila from FF2

Lightning >>>> the rest

Attached: 8454351.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Attached: 56ac229c30c12cc5c9d2266efd23145a.gif (245x373, 996K)

Where is Relm?

Out of the list so it can be even more obvious how much shit taste OP has.

>Having a problem with Rinoa being that low
You realize she only went to Squall because Seifer didn't want her stupid stacey ass right?

>Putting Lulu in Garbage tier
nope
>Putting Yuna in Low tier when she literally and is the only heroine to have a whole game about saving her husbando
Extra nope

Attached: biribiri_LittleBit_001.jpg (1128x1600, 555K)

Why would you think Zidane was gay?

Put Aerith in god and Terra in high.

This

ahem

Attached: Gogo_(Final_Fantasy_VI)_small.png (30x48, 350)

>lightning
>garbage tier

kys

Attached: lightning-Returns-FF-XIV-costume.jpg (680x383, 204K)

>tifa god tier
>yuffie garbage tier
>rinoa low tier
>beatrix low tier
these are the most glaring mistakes. overall you're a complete faggot.

Attached: 1557532946337.png (800x800, 489K)

Elder God Tier

Attached: Vaan.PNG.png (1915x1463, 2.39M)

Beatrix would make a fine wife, you nigger.

Doesn’t she speak pirate in every translation?

She speaks pirate initially in every translation, yes, but in all other ones she drops it as soon as she joins the party and leaves her crew behind. In PS1 version? She NEVER EVER stops that shit, not for even one box of dialogue. It’s the most annoying dialogue related thing in the whole series.

>Yuna not at the very top

Attached: 1530894451390.jpg (406x388, 35K)

Leaked concept art of FF7R Tifa

Attached: 56856785678.jpg (221x442, 16K)

Attached: 6b94c3476c853c994124b4c2b5aac447.jpg (800x800, 97K)

UMMMM FLATTER

No Quina, no Rydia

Shit tier list

>reverse trap
>garbage
100% correct

>Riku
I see you accepted the darkness

Attached: 72f2ef8da08a689b4e1938bab00e56f5.jpg (435x371, 25K)

They're all acceptable except this one

Attached: 5735674567.gif (540x200, 943K)

Aeris should be much lower.

why is celes there twice

Attached: 1542750549662.jpg (400x305, 31K)

Never completed a FF, which one is the most tomboyish?

If they can't cook or clean they can't be high or god tier.

Fang is tommannish but in a good way

>playing gachas

the first one in garbage tier

Faris, Fang, and Lightning are all dykes, so them.

pretty sure that's Rosa, which is a shit opinion because Rosa is probably one of the blandest waifus in the entire series

also Jessie best girl, even being fully aware of the people she killed with her bombs and accepting she gets no afterlife for it

That's straight-up crossdressing, not tomboyish.

This tier list has a severe lack of Final Fantasy's fine selection of adorable and hilarious characters.

Attached: 0ef147a35b6623af7b5ddc345cac2d9b.png (1344x939, 692K)

Bump Faris up and swap Average with God, then you'd at least be on the right track.

You have autism.

awful taste in general
you are not based and very bluepilled

tfw no garbage tier pirate wife

How is Lenna god-tier? She does nothing interesting ever, just hangs on with the party and wants to chase her dad in the first world. Oh, almost forgot suiciding on poisonous plants too.

Sounds obnoxious as fuck, why would they do that?

localizers made a lot of dumb choices back then

For the same reason they would do this.

Attached: AB04EAA2-679B-4804-9C56-50281553824A.png (480x446, 20K)

>all of the high energy cute tomboys that brighten up your day are in garbage tier
>except Vanille
??????

Attached: d2p4452-188f7b1c-8561-48aa-ba76-24eb57e8dcd6.jpg (850x762, 312K)

>Lulu being any lower than High Tier
>Penelo being that high
>Fran that low
>Freya and Rinoa that high
But worst of all,
>Beatrix that low
>not wanting a big boobied genocidal gf
This is the shittiest taste I have ever seen in my life.

Jesus Christ, I've been playing this game since I was a kid, and I just fucking got this.

Their quality of being a girlfriend is 0 because they're fictional characters

I bet this sounded a lot smarter in your head.

>Lulu that low
Please die.

Why do I like Refia so much?

Attached: 1543736843806.jpg (1437x811, 259K)

I have tried this series varioustimes and could never complete one of them. I have played I, IV, VI (twice), and VII but dropped all of them. Still, interested in trying FFV, what is the best version of it?

Attached: 53069147_p0.jpg (1520x2200, 3.22M)

Golden taste

Supportive love interest is pretty good in my book, definitely preferable to anyone from FF7

Cause she’s cool Bravely Default

Who is the first one in that picture?

I mean, Rosa actually married the MC and gave him pure blooded royal children which is more than most FF girls.

Did Jessie kill any innocents? I forgot. If she just murdered Shinra guts who cares?

Who's the guy with purple hair?

Who's the not-Celes, Celes-looking bitch on the top?

where the FUCK is Rydia

Attached: Rydia.png (32x48, 491)

Rosa from FFIV.

why are rydiafags always this deranged about their hatred for rosa? its one thing to say one girl is better than another, but for some reason rydiafags always have this massive and glaringly obvious hateboner for rosa

Her bombs canonically killed innocents in the debris, earthquakes and collateral damage because she overestimated the power of the explosives. She felt she deserved dying in the plate drop for that, and in a questionably-canon novella of Aerith meeting Biggs, Wedge and Jessie in the lifestream, Jessie was aware that they'd probably be denied entering it properly like innocent people and ushered Aerith on her way to summoning Holy, though Aerith did tell them that their buying time did save lives like Marlene and some of Sector 7's citizens were able to escape thanks to the trio.

ITT: VIfags discover their waifu is a reskin

but that's illegal!

Freya belongs in elder God tier!

Attached: 1554810393062.png (835x1181, 501K)

Krile/Kara/Kururu probably

You'll get a ban for posting that, but you're damn right she does.

WTF
Does it stay that way the whole game?

Attached: losingthefight.jpg (1440x619, 339K)

Rosa won the bowl.

Fixed

Attached: fixed.png (1301x958, 248K)

Lightning raised her own husband

Kill yourself

Fran is a sweet design, but her personality is paper. They were trying to go for "i am uncomfortable speaking your language" but all of her lines just ended up being stiff and robotic. "the myst is thick here. beep boop." "a powerful enemy is approaching. boop beep."

I'd cut garnet from god tier
Princesses don't make good wifes IMO

Die shit waifu liker

that's you faggot

Garnet is primo, though.

>FFV/FFVI/FFIV
Did 3d really make them stop using lolis or what? Considering XII and XV are aimed at Japanese they should still be making lolis

>tifa
tifa is manipulative and goes out of her way to avoid her problems, plus her tits are going to be sagging like crazy by 40. okay girlfriend, bad wife.
>vanille
lesbian, dead fish sex and cheating on you with women. garbage(unless you're a lesbian, then pretty good)
>beatrix
if the beatrix steiner romance didn't convince you that she'd be a solid wife I dunno what would
>freya
yiff in hell, heretic
>yuna
she might be boring but she's also very devoted. average at least
>yuffie
yuffie'd be an amazing girlfriend, tomboys are the best. could be solid wife material once she settles down a bit, too,
>rikku
high tier as a girlfriend but unfortunately x-2 proved that she was unwifeable. still though, get in there man, you're only young once. just wear a condom
>ashe
spunky, if a little overly serious. plus: an actual princess. you'd be royalty. shit's great, definitely high tier.
>lightning
terrible wife and subpar girlfriend but she's no-nonsense enough to be a stellar fuckbuddy

>she might be boring but she's also very devoted.
at least until this happened

Attached: never_do_novels_for_final_fantasy.png (807x1266, 680K)

>garnet
>spirited but still feminine and not bitchy or controlling.
>fantastic ass
>literally a queen, you'd be an actual king and live in a palace and shit
>all the palace guards are attractive women in thongs other than the pluto guys who all seem like total bros
I'm not seeing a fucking downside here, chief

cute lolis are best in 2d, and 3d modeling allowed sqeenix to move on to new ground like making tifas tifas and garnets ass.

alright, yes, that does happen, but I like to pretend it didn't

>lightning
>terrible wife and subpar girlfriend but she's no-nonsense enough to be a stellar fuckbuddy
take that back bitch. if you're a shota, she's the best wife

>Quistis
>not god tier
Ya fucked it

that's not wife, that's mommy. there's a big difference and that's outside the scope of this conference.

You forgot the entire cunny tier, op.

Attached: 692481e22a69258db777055fd400e7d9.jpg (531x703, 56K)

she's both for shotas

>Yuffie,Rikku, and Faris in garbage tier
Glad to see a pseudo ffrk thread, it's just a shame you have shit taste.

shotas don't have wives, that's not how it works. read a fucking book

there's nothing that states women can't have boywives in the XIII universe

Krile isn't a loli

>tifa is manipulative
To what end though? Cloud has an identity crisis and then turns into a vegetable and Tifa stays by his side while the world is about to end and ends up fixing his shattered psyche and enabling him to overcome the influence of Jenova/Sephiroth. What was the selfish goal she was being manipulative towards?

>goes out of her way to avoid her problems
She literally becomes a terrorist to challenge the very company that ruined her life. Or do you think she should be more concerned with Aeris showing interest in Cloud? If it's about not directly challenging Cloud's recollection of the Nibelheim incident she doesn't push the issue because she's worried that it might send him over the edge, which eventually happens when Sephiroth/Jenova points it out.

>her tits are going to be sagging like crazy by 40
If care you so much about how a woman's tits may look at 40 then having them as a GF/wife probably shouldn't be considered.

Attached: 1509207875078.jpg (2048x2048, 594K)

The fuck? this is a waifu thread

Reynn >>> all

Fake

Yeah, this is the real one. Sorry.

Attached: remake-tifa.jpg (221x442, 17K)

Attached: rftlfsofb.png (517x970, 305K)

>implying Faris wouldn't be incredibly devoted and take you on swashbuckling adventures
shit list.
>fang will literally destroy the world to protect you

but Lenna is the one that represents devotion

what about possessed Lenna?

Oops my bad. Here it is then

Attached: remake-tifa2.jpg (221x442, 18K)

>Faris and Fang
>Garbage
I'll fucking kill you.

Why isn’t yuna up there then

Good to see FFIV and FFV girls finally get some respect. But Fran still deserves better.

>single mom
no thank you

Does Cloud qualify as a waifu?

Attached: cloudfang.png (550x252, 251K)

Attached: aerith-and-cloud.png (900x563, 383K)

No. The SNES version has none of that.

For me, it's Sherlotta.

Attached: __sherlotta_final_fantasy_crystal_chronicles_echoes_of_time_and_etc_drawn_by_sunagimo_nagimo__6a9634 (800x600, 267K)