Attached: img.jpg (700x700, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0x8ce7SXcJJ
elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/An-Xileel_Daedric_resistance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys lizard shit

are nords unironically the stupidest race in tamriel? i think so

at least he's not altm*r

What sort of Empire lets it's provinces annex each other?

One that's dead as Talos.

Attached: 1533387477923.png (545x549, 312K)

*ahem*
FUCK LIZARDS
FUCK CAT PEOPLE
AND FUCK N'WAHS

omg omg stop baiting with these racially motivated threads, it reminds me of IRL you racist scum

well yes, just look at their intelligence stat

baste

UH, ALL THE LIZARDS OR N'WAHS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM. GET OFF THIS COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S FOR DARK ELVES ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T ILL MAKE LIZARDS SLAVES AGAIN.

gladly

Attached: 1556042972883.jpg (800x900, 74K)

>lizards trying to talk shit when they're literally a slave race

Attached: 1553726877432.jpg (697x700, 72K)

I thought for a bit that Argonians were humans mutated by the Hist but I guess that not the case so who knows.
The real question is do lizardfolk taste good?

Attached: Ga3aYKM.jpg (1059x990, 233K)

Attached: 1556770055471.png (1000x175, 55K)

They're called Saxhleel get it right, human scum

this

Attached: 1553576125517.png (486x750, 351K)

based

Attached: 1550678264887.jpg (500x281, 38K)

>Tfw no femboy argonian slave

Attached: 23354fd0640c58c45df43f5748c34c00.png (1000x816, 805K)

Get AIDS and die

cringe

PEPE!!!
WOJACK!!!
lmao!

>slaves
>having opinions

Based and incelpilled

rude

Attached: 5.png (500x569, 75K)

N'wah you what??

Attached: giphy-facebook_s (1).jpg (480x270, 49K)

DooDoo Elves RISE UP

Argonian breasts are to feed their children.
>argonian hatches(if they still come from eggs)
>argonians are not animals, so they do not expect their children to chase prey
>instead, female argonians feed them the typical way, from their breasts

>I thought for a bit that Argonians were humans mutated by the Hist but I guess that not the case so who knows.
Sometimes, though you typically have to seek out the Hist yourself to undergo the transformation, and it also works with elves.

Then what does that make you?

one with low crown authority

>skin ashy as a burnt stump
>a little real ash makes them reeee all the way to Skyrim.
Shut up Dungmer. You look like a redguards ballsack.

he cute

You know, friend and traitor, with great power comes great responsibility. Vivec called it "The Chimer Elf's Burden", but me? I just call it as I see it; the duty of the master to discipline the servant.

>Dagoth Ur turns to look directly at the Dreamer

The humans, the beastmen, the lesser Mer...It is our task to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall be crushed beneath Akulakhan's feet. The day of the Golem is near, sweet Nerevar. We'll have every outlander on Nirn dead or consumed by Corpus in ten years, and may somebody destroy my source of divine power if I'm wrong. DAGOTH BLESS THE SIXTH HOUSE!

Attached: dagoth.png (635x457, 376K)

Which tribunal does Yea Forums believe in?

Sotha Sil is /ourguy/

Attached: 1557143579576.jpg (900x1204, 312K)

>Worshiping a member of the false tribunal
baka desu senpai

God, I can't wait till I get my PC fixed so I can mod Skyrim so bad with adult mods to start my rape spree again

pretty much this, de jure it's not legal i suppose but the de facto the emperor has no real say in the matter

Oh look, once again the SWAMP SCUM is posting his fan fiction again. How many times must ASH CHADS remind the scalies that glorious Redoran stomped their stone age asses back to their shithole of a country?

Attached: redoran_warrior_by_lelek1980-d5b6zuo.jpg (1280x448, 238K)

For me it's not about worshiping especially since he even says as much in ESO that his goal is just to help mortals and not flaunt his powers, I'd just want to chill with him in the Clockwork City and learn a bit about the work of the Dwemer and how to keep advancing technology. Maybe ask him about the times he made deals with Daedra to keep them out and stuff. He was working on an artificial heart of Lorkhan and I forget how that ended up, but that's a very interesting concept and would change just about everything depending on how well you could make and maintain one.

Are argonian amazons a thing?

Attached: 1528604780076.jpg (810x960, 590K)

There were probably plenty when the hist turned them all into giga niggas to fight the oblivion shit

Attached: 1538616228554.jpg (400x229, 15K)

based

Attached: Vivec_Young.png (800x1306, 2.26M)

I'm so fucking tired of pepe and wojak edits. It's been five fucking years, find some new material.

Give me a (You) if mods should ban them on sight.

Attached: 1541976043468.png (2200x874, 1.33M)

I never played eso, what has to offer when it comes to argonian lore? beast race are usually portrayed as generic furry niggers in tes, they never use any equipment from their culture

Attached: argonian-firstguard-armor.jpg (800x600, 165K)

While I share the sentiment, (You)s wouldn't change anything. I appreciate the attempt, though.

I don't play it, but I know each race gets an armor set, there is an argonian armor set.

Which race had the atom splitting swords? Or am I thinking of might & magic?

>Old hat before the normies became obsessed
>It's been half a decade since they did so
>Still haven't gone away
>Now that normies have tied them into identity politics they probably never will

Attached: Reddit frog niggers.jpg (1881x2067, 420K)

t. SEETHING dunmer

redguard

There's an entire questline involving the ((((altmer)))) trying to corrupt argonian eggs, and also some dude who tries to corrupt one of the hist to turn the argonians tied to it into mindless slaves. Also there are argonian behemoths here and there which are what I'm assuming is what they turned into when they fought molag bal or whatever. Its got some neat stuff concerning the hist and what it means to the argonians

cope tranny

OUTLANDER,GO AWAY!

Were. And even then
>losing to slaves
Kek

@461835794
>identity politics

The 'old' chan memes are cringe, unfunny reddit memes like Longcat and Oh Really? Owl. The new Wojak memes are ironic and actually applicable to situations, not 'le randum xd' humor like the 'old' chan memes.

This just proved to me how fucking awful early Yea Forums humor was, it was embarrassing looking back.

go dilate

Why do I see that weird frog thing and bald dude every where?

How about you niggers stop arguing about frogs.

Attached: 1529602899084.jpg (450x495, 96K)

Haha isn't it weird that argonian behemoths are technically naked?

@461836216
>identity politics

40%

vocaroo.com/i/s0x8ce7SXcJJ
wow how did Bethesda get away with this?

>ironic

Attached: Ode to soy.png (1043x370, 395K)

>tfw no altmer gf who laughs at my pathetic imperial peepee

Based. FUCK Black Marsh!

Attached: 1555715888386.jpg (479x347, 40K)

@461836545
>identity politics

Attached: Q Anon billboard.jpg (750x499, 69K)

gas yourself kike

I think there was an innocence to it. What people don’t understand is that until like 7 years ago people’s entire lives weren’t wrapped up in the internet. It made more sense to goof around with something inapplicable back then instead of using a cartoon frog to ironically detach themselves from real life

Yes user, because this totally isn't more cringeworthy than any of the old Yea Forums memes.

Attached: 1502084870804.jpg (1200x1195, 247K)

He is even worse than pond scum, he is, may Boethiah forgive me for uttering this word, a NORD.

Attached: dunmr2.png (1125x811, 1.13M)

you sound like a seething tranny kike

KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS KILL NIGGERS

Attached: Swastika-Spiral.gif (1180x927, 160K)

That should be spinning the opposite way user. You're gunna get caught on the corners like that.

KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES KILL KIKES

Attached: GlaringAlienatedIberianchiffchaff-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 326K)

nice autism spiral

You have to be over 18 to use Yea Forums.

KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES KILL TRANNIES

Attached: swastika3.gif (142x146, 289K)

Get out of our thread /pol/.

Attached: a99.jpg (392x500, 50K)

I'm sick of these outlanders, I'm going to utter the accursed N word.

Hello 15 year old have your (you) and go do your homework

Attached: caleb Delete this.png (261x200, 51K)

I like the elder scrolls games.
Oh wait, this is /pol/

Attached: 1547175995422.jpg (2000x2000, 729K)

>Nazi-LARPing, oldfags ruin another good TES thread because they can't handle people using Pepe and Wojak in the current year

*sigh*

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 155378339095.png (800x850, 347K)

imagine being a puppet of sentient dimension-hopping trees

LADY BARENZIAH GET DOWN!

Attached: Boo!.gif (179x179, 1.35M)

N

'

W

imagine asking the nords for handouts lol

Attached: Hoy from below.png (520x600, 290K)

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 393017f234a1d7237ada5f204f9db35e6378601497b024af5cf249ba47e633d5.png (736x951, 332K)

>loseing to a slave race
Lmafo

A

>worshiping an echo of anu's sockpuppet alter ego

Attached: 1482354514527.png (2000x2000, 78K)

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: 1526176155385.png (2500x1500, 30K)

Nazi-LARPers, fuck off

Attached: ExcuseMe.jpg (500x357, 64K)

>worshipping
>anything

Attached: 200px-Dwemergeist.png (200x543, 151K)

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG

KKK

Attached: F0Z6jy0cdQY.jpg (1416x2025, 604K)

>Worshipping someone that sucked Molag Bal's dick

@461837217
>identity politics

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

>Moving the 36 lessons of Vivec to the fiction section of Jobasha's
Based.

>perfectly good nigmer-bashing thread ruined
Goddamnit

cringe

Attached: 1548780879945.png (250x202, 8K)

I love Chara!

Attached: 73608907_p0.jpg (2000x2328, 2.54M)

Is it too much to ask for a wordfilter on this site? It seems even when you cut off the tumor (/pol/) and give them their own containment site, they'll still keep coming to infest 4channel. I swear to god, all you need to do is delete /pol/ as a board and filter the words "tranny", "Jew", Kike", "Nigger", "Muslim", "Black", "White", "Crusade", "1488", "Nazi", "Hitler", "Gas", "Pride", "Europe", "Libtard", "Kek", "Politics", "Trump", "Alt-Right", "SJW" and the whole site will go back to the way it was in a week. No more political bullshit shitting up the threads.

Attached: 1487114000771.jpg (328x328, 14K)

this thread

Attached: 1557533821469.jpg (1014x1024, 110K)

Kek. Based

Attached: 1557484122153.jpg (419x610, 49K)

>the whole site will go back to the way it was
"Way it was" when faggot? You obviously ain't been around too long. Just report and ignore.

@461839163
>identity politics

Attached: v and pol.png (566x500, 250K)

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS LE /pol/ BOOGEYMANG BECAUSE I SAID SO XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

what the fuck is this shit

Attached: 1539672270178.jpg (700x505, 215K)

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

GUYS GUYS
Can we please get back to talking about lizards with tits

>identity politics

Attached: Virgin pol and Chad k.jpg (2518x1024, 924K)

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Imagine if Yea Forums had mods.

Attached: 1532162350977.jpg (1680x1050, 221K)

Redoran > Hlaalu

Attached: Ysmir.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

They'll probably delete the thread instead of just banning this /pol/tard, who would no doubt just ban evade for the sake of shitposting to tell other people they're the problem.

Probably gonna have to go to /trash/ for a decent lizard tiddy thread.

Niggers are dumb and commit more crime.

The garand is a literal deathtrap

Seriously though I want the next game to take place across all of Tamriel.

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS LE /pol/ BOOGEYMANG BECAUSE I SAID SO XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Kneegrow if you come at me with
>muh ping
I'm gonna be so mad. Now if you mean finger eater then yeah.

Just waitâ„¢ for Tamriel Rebuilt and Project Tamriel to finish.

Attached: 1546042496752.jpg (550x550, 46K)

Bass

Just rest your palm on the charging handle bro

>id/pol/

Attached: KEK shirt ad.png (635x687, 319K)

How did the race talented in Destruction magic get btfo so hard by a bunch of lizard slaves?

Can we all agree that banning all /pol/posters from Yea Forums would dramatically improve the quality of the posts here? No more shitposts, no more political drivel that no one can change, no more blatantly racist posts, no more autistic spam and derailing like we have seen in this thread. At least give us the option to filter anyone who posts on /pol/, please. I'm begging you.

Video games?

Attached: 1554019661619.jpg (883x1100, 1.16M)

>id/pol/
>thinks he can convince people he isn't from /pol/

Attached: pol IRL.jpg (511x896, 88K)

Who should I marry bros

What's the consensus on Bretons

Attached: 1554172521005.jpg (218x231, 8K)

Video games.

Attached: Katia Kaiba rain.gif (1300x1000, 1.33M)

there dumb English men

mostly harmless

I mean it exploding and yes I also means the Garand thumb

It's happened before
They got deleted on their own merits too, they weren't even fucking up other boards. A lot of people thought deleting them would force them to every other board, and that was the case for a bit. But it stopped eventually. I have no fucking idea why that frail San Francisco faggot brought the board back but now they're worse than ever and probably aren't going anywhere

Attached: pol poster.jpg (491x491, 61K)

I love you and your work of art, make sure you're white and have long hair

Hlaalu and dres are a bunch of pussies

Powerful mutts

>Sometimes life puts you in difficult circumstances you didn't choose, but being happy or unhappy is a choice you make, and I've chosen to make the best of things that I can.
This happy lil lizard

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1057x938, 404K)

Taller pls
max it out by using an exploit

post more Video Games

Attached: 1532303826292.jpg (894x894, 108K)

Trump will lose 2020 and /pol/ will implode, the butthurt will be glorious

Attached: 1468549613518.jpg (231x244, 16K)

Unfortunately Hiroshimoot ain't gonna do shit, these tards are here forever.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

best race to play
worst race to be

huh

Attached: 43574577454573.jpg (942x900, 209K)

>autistic /pol/tard throwing a tantrum
kek

WE WUZ TREES

Attached: Skyrim VR swordplay.webm (1122x648, 572K)

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

That's a nice tree lizard.

Attached: Walt Disney's k and pol.png (1074x1107, 2.48M)

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

>include vaguelly human races
>make them all furryshit instead of qt kemonomimis
what did Badthesda mean by this?

Attached: 8DB47FF3-43BE-47C9-8C57-203A7C24B1CE.png (851x780, 474K)

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Rock band vr is looking good.

Woah, so this is the power of virtual reality.

All this because some newfag is mad that people pointed out that babby's first meme is stale as fuck.

Attached: 1504068698621.jpg (350x350, 39K)

God. I literally can't wait until the "God Emperor" is finally impeached, arrested and jailed. The /pol/ tears will be colossal. Enough to keep the lulz rolling for years. /pol/ will literally never recover.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

they aren't called incel for nothing
btw I think this poster needs to have sex

> T W E N T Y F O U R H O U R S

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

KILL YOURSELF KIKE

>Nords were among the most cutting edge of mages and wizards in all of Tamriel
>those that practiced the "clever craft" were met with open arms in Sovengarde
>the College of Winterhold was seen as a Crown of Skyrim, something that everyone living there would boast about
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

What is the source of this map?
I assume the circled area is land the tree-slaves took from the mommy-fetishists during the Red Year.

Magic ain't half bad in VR but none of my webms are small enough to post here. Can't believe max filesize still hasn't been increased.

Based. I didn't even know you could marry her.

FUCK REDGUARDS

And then she sleeps with pic related behind your back.

Attached: 600px-ON-creature-Xal-Nur_the_Slaver.jpg (600x600, 102K)

>You are always welcome at Ahnassi's house, my VERY special friend. Take what you need, give what you can. What Ahnassi has is yours. There should be plenty of food and drink downstairs, and a comfortable bed. You want the robe from Ahnassi's shoulders? All you need to do is ask.
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 669a934967c9895e393833d9e9ab32d5.png (1250x1000, 804K)

the red year

the best vanilla waifu in he game

artist?

Ah. Now that nastiness has been dealt with we can get back talking about Elder Scrolls. Thank you, based mods.

Warrior faggots convinced everyone that wizards were shit

they are now

Attached: 1497195492396.jpg (470x492, 36K)

>barafags
yuck

Attached: 1529400662858.gif (500x375, 185K)

If only Brelyna had better hair, oh well at least the hood hides it.

>please restrict my rights and change this place into my own preferences instead of respecting other people here
You're the reason the world's going to shit. You're getting triggered by nothing while you could be solving real problems.

THIS IS MY JAM NIGGA

Attached: 1500165602448.png (371x532, 281K)

Remember kids, don't do too much hist.

I think you can figure it out yourself, user.

Attached: 1464123234815.jpg (635x704, 173K)

autism

LOOK WHAT YOU DID user

Shalidor will always be the most based Mage in Elder Scrolls history, nothing modern """"Nords""" will ever change that

imagine if she dominated you

Attached: 1528060079280.png (500x488, 277K)

>You will get AIDS and die*
ftfy

I really don't get it.

The boomer wojak was the absolute last gasp of originality left in the meme. This shits just sad at this point

the holocaust never happened but it should have

>Magic is shunned by most. If it can't be swung over your head and used to crack skulls, most Nords want nothing to do with it. Magic is seen as something for elves, and weaker races.

>Look at the evidence. Nords generally don't trust magic, so it's not off to a good start. Throw in the Oblivion Crisis, which was caused by magic-users, and the troubles now with the Aldmeri Dominion, who are elves and magic users. And finally take the fact that the College is the only thing left standing after most of Winterhold was destroyed. It's all fairly damning.

Attached: SR-npc-Onmund_05.jpg (768x768, 222K)

this line taken directly from an old meme

They don't seem to have a problem with restoration magic

Arise, arise, Riders of Argonia!
Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter!
Spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered,
a sword-day, a red year, ere the sun rises!
Ride now, ride now! Ride to Morrowind!
DEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTHHHH!

Attached: d966f8o-b246bed2-3656-4a6e-8907-e00bb9eaee41.jpg (842x545, 158K)

That's true, restoration magic practitioners are seen positively by hold guards.

Sometimes I wonder if TES lore was purposefully designed to be so enabling for fetish porn.

Attached: 1554860749084.png (500x398, 99K)

kek

>Waltz around injuring and healing myself
>Guards think I'm doing good for the community

Attached: Untitled54648464.png (136x208, 69K)

This is not the thread I expected. Anyways, I need to replay Morrowind. First played it 5 years ago and while I beat the story and did some questlines, there was so much I haven't done yet.

Attached: sxwh7lhmxo2z.jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

Races in Tamriel do things in certain ways because of their cultures. We all know via gameplay that any nord can become a wizard and any altmer can become a war axe wielding warrior. It's just that nords traditionally like battle axes and altmer like magic.

Attached: D6Mos3VV4AAwGMw.jpg (800x1131, 90K)

is there a way to use GDR without the new Dagoth voice,not a big fan of it to be honest

Imagine a female one haha

t. got garand thumb

Nords used to like magic but somewhere down the line it became a meme to distrust magic users and to only swing big heavy metal weapons like some retard.

Good argument

Actively distrusting magic is what the redguards do. They do it because magic destroyed their continent. Nords just don't care about magic because it takes so long to get good at to the point where something drops dead faster than if a nord hit it with an axe.

In fact, magic can never be that good in Skyrim. Magic is extremely weak in Skyrim. A player with a melee build will clear 5 rooms before a magic user clears one.

t. larper

Attached: 87er98ot7js01.jpg (3024x4032, 1.13M)

>Stealth
>Silently conjure dremora lord on my victims
>Conjure bow

Attached: Laughing fluted knight.jpg (470x495, 57K)

The thu'um is a more potent form of magic catered to pale ape screamers

Why even bother with convention at that point?

Attached: pinkchimp.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Why do the Dunmer always get fucked over? When will they get to win?

How fucked will Skyrim 2 be? I don't know what Bethesda will do after Fallout 76.

Wow you conjured a shitty bow. Stealth archers have mega buffed smithing bows.

melee>archer>magic is the order of effectiveness in Skyrim.

Because they are quite literally a cursed race whose identity is built on surviving one hardship after another

It is is more the rampant idiocy of the dungmer people holding them back than any curse.

>Skyrim DLCs and ES online were always trying to set up some looming threat
>falmer, the sea people, etc
>nobody cares and just wants to see how the Thalmor plot goes

Maybe bethesda didn't understand they made something cool with the whole empire/stormcloak and thalmor thing. Maybe they're just going to drop it in the next game.

>Wow you conjured a shitty bow
>As a secondary method of dealing damage
>After conjuring a physical asswhoopin' on my enemies
>Magic = melee + archer
Sorry you lack imagination user have fun with your sword & bored.

A Redguard-style spinoff set in Black Marsh featuring some Argonian tribesman would be rad. Not that Bethesda would ever let it happen

>melee over archer in skyrim of all games
based retard

I finished a whole dungeon with dual wielded axes in the time it took you to make that post.

did you fucking used heavy grain ammo in your garand like a retard ? fucking hell it's been years we are telling people like you that garands are made for M2 ball load and you never fucking listen

No, you are the retard. No really. You never actually tried melee if you think that. You'll be amazed at how much time you wasted sneaking. You can't go back to sneaking because you'll know that there was never a need to sneak. Nothing can beat you in melee combat in Skyrim. Just go ham with anything and everyone drops dead before you know it.

Who cares. The garand is a tactically outdated weapon that only exists for larping and collecting. Buy an AR15 for your main weapon and a glock for your sidearm.

OK. I'm sure running up to things and killing them immediately is more efficacious than killing them immediately from across the room since you'll have to walk across the room anyway.

>using all these words to say "Yes"
lmao

>Who cares.
That's a fucking yes. Funny that you'd be a GLOCKfag since people pulling similar dumb shit is what started the GLOCKnade meme.

What a fucking world.

Attached: Harkinian laugh.gif (388x282, 851K)

There are no guns in the TES games.

absolutely blessed by the three

What are canons.

Enchanted catapults of magic iron.

I installed a gun mod once but couldn't stand it for more than 10 minutes because I was firing entire cartridges.

Nonexistent since the advent of c0da.

What's that?

A non-canon

LMAO

canons still do exist i am quite sure that we will see some canons introduced in next TES game if its going to be set in Hammerfell

>browse uesp for lore
>see some shit that i dont recall and sounds dumb as hell
>its from ESO
everytime

Attached: 1538630877537.jpg (800x587, 180K)

Away with ye, vile schizophrenic.

You're saying this is non canon?

Attached: Ship_bombard.jpg (644x509, 17K)

>>see some shit that i dont recall
Git gud

Attached: 1555293496011.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Is ESO canon?

As much as any other game is.

Things come and go.

LMAO right? Reminder that their Queen literally sucked and fucked a Khajiit thief.

Fudge

Name one thing that is canon in Morrowind or Oblivion.

Azura being an evil mastermind that is very good at not dropping her act as a kind mother of her subjects.
They kept that going with Skyrim's quest for her.

Everything

Redguard in another time, when they fuck up the world, and have to time travel to Tamriel to resettle.

Hating ESO lore is a meme. Funny that it's almost always kirkbride dickriders that haven't played the game and don't realize that ESO heavily follows his stuff. It is the TES game that most explores the metaphysical aspect of the series.

Rude but fitting.

>That Q user billboard triggered so many people I got a warning
>Several hours later
Good lord. Anyways all this talk of ESO has me worried about TES6, I don't want to see some Rockstar style monetization. I feel like it kills the atmosphere and that's why RDR2 seemed to fall off so fast after making such a big splash. It's not even like I think it's a bad game, I just feel like we're in an era of tertiary stuff getting in the way of the things that games get right.

No, the answer is nothing. Everything in the previous games is left vague as fuck in Skyrim. That will be the case in Skyrim 2.

I don't like how Rdr2 looks. I checked a speed run and by God, it is literally just 90% walking and following NPCs. I think a whole half hour was taken up just riding in a hot air balloon. Fuck that.

As far as MMOs go, ESO doesn't really push you at all to buy stuff. Housing is about the only thing that pushes you to spend money and it's something that you don't use at all, it's just there as a moneysink for whales. Though I imagine the game would suck a bit without the subscription but when the game first came out it didn't have the crafting bag and it was fine, you just needed to prioritize mats better instead of picking up everything like you can do now.

There was a lot of that, more trends that I don't really care for in open world games. For as barebones as BotW was I could at least do what I wanted most of the time but I'm really looking forward to once again playing a morally ambiguous character who steals everything that isn't nailed down instead of Link who can't take a pumpkin without asking.

Well that'd be a nice change of pace, I hope it stays that way. Fallout 76 has tempered my hopes but I'm hoping they can at least learn from that.

amad no moto

Don't, you'll spend hours screwing with the settings and then you'll drop it. Try getting some quest mods or something.

Attached: Who cares.jpg (703x748, 42K)

IIRC every quest mod is garbage at best.

Nah, maybe it's my Autism but I have to fuck every NPC, bandits included then I'll uninstall, though, I kinda want to fuck every woman in Bruma this time too

Imagine being so autistic you have to play as the lizard man in whatever game, like you cant just be human or anything like human it's always this gay special snowflake part animal garbage. You people are furfags in denial.

They're called scalies. There's this one guy called Buffscale who makes lots of beefcake Argonian male mods.

>tell the guard I can heal those sick farmers at the Temple of kynareth
>Silently poison them, farmer was an orc, I don't like orcs
>Guard angrily says that I killed them and that I'm going to rot in dungeon for this
>Calmly explain that this is a potion that will bring the sick to near death before their body can build up an immunity and began the recovery process
>They actually believe it .Magical anomaly
>ask for several thousand septims then quickly leave for Windhelm

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Fuck off nigger. If you're offended by words then maybe reddit is for you.

I'm not denying anything. Are -you- denying anything? I also play as a Breton almost exclusively, so you're even less correct.
Besides, Argonians are cool. What's wrong with liking them?

But argonians are cool. Also
>implying you wouldn't if you had the chance

Wouldn't what?

Bethesda dev her next game will be set in High Rock.

Attached: IMG_20190224_153042.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

What are the odds Beshitda actually retcons Numidian skin and brings back the Dwemer as a corrupted army of a reincarnated Lorkhan wanting to wage war on Nirn for abusing his body and heart?

I read this as a theory somewhere.

Attached: 1556634223232.jpg (622x494, 51K)

Will there be yummy nord dudes?

Attached: 3595_zVHt2vaD.png (600x600, 134K)

Attached: implying.gif (400x398, 468K)

Skyrim has a quest that reaffirms the Numidium golden skin theory, so I'd say "nearly zero".

You underestimate Bethesda. Also what quest?

There's relatively lots of humans in High Rock because it's surrounded by other human territories. The main beast race is the orcs. High elves will mostly be in the south since they come through Hammerfell.

is there actually anything more pathetic than a b*smer

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT WHY CAN'T I HAVE AN ARGONIAN MOMMY GF AAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

Yes actually. Being a Pissmer.

They're the Gods of archery though.

I want hammerfell. Dont really care about kangs I just love deserts

Which race is the true master race in Tamriel?

Argonians, of course. What other race invades Oblivion and wins?

You can't look at them with the lens of today. I know exactly what you mean, and I've had that feel, but I then realized that back then normies hadn't completely swamped the internet yet. So even though those memes are facebook/imgur/reddit shit by today's standards, they were the "legit" memes of the underground back then.

Well technically any race can since you do it in IV, and you also invade the realm with the imperials.

No, I mean the ENTIRE race. Oblivion opened a gate in black marsh and was flooded by giga nigga tier lizardmen. They got their shit kicked in so hard they had to wait and close the gate.

>Hit Random on Uesp
>9/10 articles are ESO shit
Fuck that game.

Sure they did. That totally happened. It's not headcanon.

elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/An-Xileel_Daedric_resistance
Eat cloaca, dungmer.

The dark elves fought off the Oblivion forces just as much.

>dagon, prince of change, invades black marsh
>an-xileel radicalizes and rises to prominence
>dagon gets change for free
>>linking to wikia

Attached: 1521940053243.jpg (720x791, 56K)

>The real question is do lizardfolk taste good?
Yes, argonian hemipenises taste great, and so does their jizz.

Argonians don't suffer from diseases or poison, so they could get Aids, but not suffer, or even die. lol

I imagine that they don't get diseases because of the species gap. I bet you there's some shit in black marsh that can make argonians sick.

Didn't the argonians carry a horrifying plague they were immune to from the black marsh and completely wipe out a few species inadvertently?

I'm pretty sure they're just unable to get sick, outside of some potentially non-canon diseases that the protags of TES games get like vamperism or that weird one in Morrowind, but they're usually plot or gameplay related. I don't think I've ever seen an Argonian vampire, but then again I've never seen a Khajiit vampire, so who knows.

I'm pretty sure they just get immunity to it because they live in a shit swamp all the damn time, but that's not entirely true either because they made a disease that wiped out the silver human people in their lands, as well as a lot of Khajiit, Imperials, and Dumbmer. Maybe because they're weird alien universe jumping soul people, I dunno.

Attached: 1551080048649.jpg (584x657, 231K)

Yeah, that Knahaten Flu thing. Apparently for Argonians, they just got the 'sniffles' from it, while everyone else had a very shitty time.

>underestimate
No, you overestimate them. That would require work.
>what quest
Arniel's Endeavor.

Liggers are based and swamp pilled, only negative side they have is that they attract same kind of people furry races do.

based

>I've never read any lore and I assume everything: The image.

Argonians don't hold grudges because they're billions of billions of years old, and have traveled through several kalpa prior. They literally do not give a fuck about a problem until it directly becomes their problem, to the point where they left the empire because they were too busy making their own nazi party to get involved in boring external politics. Also the Argonians have no reason to expand because they would get no benefit to owning lands that aren't directly marshes. They gain their power through the Hist, and the hist gets protection through the argonians. It's not slavery, it's a Mutual Symbiotic relationship. If Talos hadn't turned Cyrodiil from a giant jungle into boring European forests, or having Oblivion getting reconnected from being an endless jungle into hell, maybe they'd have reasons to be war mongering dicks about it. But as it stands, they'd just be getting land that they'd have no use for, and showing their power levels to the rest of the world, which might be able to band together and stop them. It's why they can destroy the deadric prince of war on his own turf, but can't defeat some imperials on an open field. It's not that they can't, it's that they don't, otherwise people might think them to be as capable as they are.

Also if you think I'm talking out my ass, read MK's dialogues on the subject, and use your brain to understand why the Argonians gathered back the only pieces of marshland in the world from the Dunmer, and then stopped. It wasn't because a ragtag team of black elves stopped them, it was because they had no use for the rest, and decided to sit down and stay where they were.

Attached: 1555007608301.jpg (540x540, 37K)

zoom harder you fucking nigger faggot

>k*Rkbride

>Not Kikebride / Ki*ebride.
One job user.

>not Cuckbride or literallywho

imagine if arg*nians had morals