/home/

We're going finally home bros.....

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]
youtu.be/du4A_148UiU
youtu.be/p--gZxmB7WM
youtu.be/lrF5x1OSJuQ
youtu.be/X1ZFayCCows
youtube.com/watch?v=ofAkFdFUtsI
youtu.be/SiO1eQoo9bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9ll9NQ4uA
youtube.com/watch?v=4bJRd4FvDUs
youtube.com/watch?v=uadFnQhd-Oc
youtu.be/vX1dPTAQ5_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hiroshimoot!

>classic dies within a month, only players left are zoomers following around some random streamer
>meanwhile, retailchads will get 8.2 with nazjatar and all the azshara content
>classicucks will crawl back to retail

What the fuck is with thumbnails today?

Attached: 1557342701194.jpg (151x190, 10K)

Don't mind me I'll just be doing top five DPS in MC
Sure I'll give you an innervate, hell I'll Brez the tank.
>h-heal someone please!
Nah not gonna happen honey. I'll admit my heals are bottom of the barrel. But uh with this little magic stick here I'll be top of the meters during early progression.

Now let's try and understand why that is important, and I'll make it reaaaaal simple for y'all

>One less weapon user in raid

See my dps will be comparable to rogues in MC and the tail end of BWL. I can also manage my threat as effectively as rogues. With me in the group that means more weapon drops go to rogues or the prot tank for even better threat. Oh yeah and I add 150-200 dps to melee group members because im just such a bro.

Fact of the matter is Ferals scale hard with the world buff meta while using MCP. The more buffs the stronger the kitty becomes.

See im a force multiplier with Battle rez
A font of Mana for casters
And I don't even need a weapon, sure I'll have to farm Gnomer, but that's 14 minutes of my life for 5 runs at a time. What can I say heh, i'm a real team player

Attached: basedruid.png (942x1089, 206K)

IMAGINE BEING THIS FUCKING NEW

Attached: zD1qt.png (1500x1414, 133K)

BASED I SAY but here's the correct picture

Attached: druchad.png (772x789, 425K)

Is this the Persona 3 thread?

Druchads run this shit now

Based druid reference dump
Tanking endgame content
>youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
>youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
>youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
>youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
Farming in heal spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
Farming lashers in dm
>youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
PVE spec = PVP spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
KILLING named quest ELITES SOLO /w appropriate gear @ level.
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]

Attached: 1557019693757.gif (316x443, 519K)

DPS Warriors are Huntard tier

fuck those niggas get your own gear

>play on EU
>don't have to worry about redditors and twitch zoomers
the absolute STATE of na

Yes.
Which is the best Persona and why is it 3?
FES or Portable?

>Private servers

Attached: 1535954481421.png (242x314, 44K)

Yeah but I'm sure hearing the hourly muslim prayer over the PA system probably gets annoying.

I love Aigis and I want to fist her.

Pretty fuckin based. Druchads will RULE phase 1-2. No doubt. But do not worry, we will be just rulers.

Attached: malchad.jpg (300x446, 32K)

Persona... home... least it was before WoW boomers fucked everythang up.

muslims are based. at least they are not cucked by the jews

>show up to raid in omen/feral spec
>only job is to use innervate & collect free tier
>decide to DAB on melee groups and shock them all with my top 5 dps from using a meme item
Don't even care that the power seemingly ends at the end of BWL. I will enjoy the ride.

That's a weird way of saying 2
FES is still kino though

brown hands typed this
NOT BASED

Attached: 1557551273075.gif (750x563, 961K)

God damn, why is it so hard to pick a class? There are just so many great race+class combos in Vanilla, there's nothing retarded like Tauren Paladin or Night Elf Mage. I realize this is a good problem to have, but holy shit this is hard.

Attached: 1549490070982.jpg (1947x888, 860K)

Honestly, check out the base stats for each race. Might help you make a decision

How much drama is the AQ gate event going to cause?

The guild tranny is gonna get the mount, book it.

...Sup, dude?

Attached: images.jpg (206x245, 6K)

THE SAME POST EVERY THREAD
THE SAME IMAGES EVERY THREAD
THE SAME GAME FROM 14+ YEARS AGO
You "People" are obsessed and never grew up.

i have decided
orc warrior of my one friend and his friends are rolling horde
dwarf priest if they are rolling alliance

thanks i need that agi ring #1 dps priority coming through :)

It'll be streamers with dick rider legions.

kill yourself wowfags

No serious raiding guild will take deadweight aka streamers. Maybe if they play on a dead server, but I doubt it.

>tfw play euro servers
>no trannies or streamers
:)

Attached: e532e77c.jpg (1080x1349, 144K)

Im just going with UD warlock

Attached: 1546859011216.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

>Being this delusional

This. Unless they pay a lot of real life money to get carried, but what guild will be dumb enough to get permab& for that.

Roll Human Warlock and thank me later

>Not carrying your favorite e-friend from youtube/twitch to glory for free
Whew! Someone never had a friend it seems.

>not Orc Warlock

Attached: 0007.jpg (600x465, 47K)

I like my emo goth girls

Attached: 1551674668146.jpg (1440x900, 189K)

>mudhut niggers

Reminder to stay safe and have fun

Attached: DBC-MC-DG.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

There really isnt any choice if you want to play warlock, its either UD or human.

>mudhut nigger

Are you okay user?

Attached: 1539916958891.jpg (1280x2160, 277K)

>guild tranny
maybe in a Yea Forums guild, user.
That shit doesn't work when everyone uses voice communications, and classic will have so many normies that e-gurls are going to have a difficult time. A simple anime girl avatar and a "broken mic" may be enough for private server neets who have never interacted with a biological female, but normies will gkick that kind of cancer within minutes. I'm not even sure what would possess you to say what you're saying unless it's wishful thinking.
Even on private servers once the fact that its a dude is established, suddenly the orbiting vanishes overnight. It would be that x100 for classic, and normies may be retards but they dont sit and jack off for an anime girl avatar larping the way way pserver neets will. They'd just ignore the person completely like any functional adult would.
TLDR: you're dumb, the streamers will get it if anything. Noit even sure why you're seeing "trannies everywhere" in the first fucking place unless you're willingly playing with /vg/

>mudhut nigger trying to reason with me

>seething tranny

DANCE

>mudhut nigger trying to use buzzwords
zug zug

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

based tranny

Streamers will not get it. They're not good enough to be in good raiding guilds.
The mount will go to the guild/raid leader, if raiding on retail is any indication. In my experience, the first time a guild kills a cutting edge boss, the mount always goes to them.

Attached: 62131.jpg (464x256, 11K)

>Blizzard does an alternate dev path for Classic, redoing BC and wrath
>Only difference is they actually fucking IMPLEMENT THE GODDAMN DANCE STUDIO

>these druids try and post this shit to their GM
>get bullied into putting the int skirt back on
>priests laugh at their innervate pigs
>yfw

Attached: 12451153.jpg (535x550, 37K)

I'll eat a ban model swapping to play a nelf warlock if it comes to that. They're the only ones who can rock the fishing hat.

They aren't going to do shit because half of retail plays with lucidmorph and other alternatives, which is why they backflipped so hard on the last wave and just gave out a warning

male night elf rogues in the fishing hat are unironically the coolest race/class/gear combo in the entire game and no normalfag retail player can tell me otherwise

Glad to hear it. Haven't been keeping tabs on it, just heard everyone was up in arms about something.

roughe

FUCKING

GIVE

ME

A RELEASE DATE

I think they are more banhappy in the US region, i never got banned even though i used bots and hacks in EU servers.

Attached: 1523759716544.gif (500x281, 875K)

A based strategy, more weapons for rogues is always a good thing

>roll horde
>play as a smelly shoeless retard

>roll alliance
>play with people who are way less likely to help each other in wpvp
>it's like they're afraid of pvp scenarios and hope that if they don’t get involved then they’ll be spared
>if horde complains in the general chat that they’re being ganked someone will come and help them
>alliance will just sit on their hands and make comments to the effect of “it’s a pvp game, stop being a bitch” and refuse to come to aid
>most care more about picking flowers to post on the auction house, or speedrunning to 60 and topping dps charts on 14 year old pve content rather than helping each other out and fighting the enemy during the leveling process

that being said fuck horde niggers, but fuck those ally virgins too. you make me embarrassed to be part of the faction.

Only true route is to play undead.

>pet bonus wasted due to always saccing
Cringed
>inb4 stun racial
Escape artist is better

You know how to do this fight right guys?

Attached: Flowchart of C'thun.png (3030x1670, 266K)

BROS i need a fellow NEET to either be a warriorbull or pocket healcuck for me, warrior is useless alone. As a NEET team we can do everything autonomously, grind gold in DM jump farms, do worldpvp, pick up 5 man groups instantly for pre-bis grind and do strat live for the orbs, etc. I'm EU and am willing to be a pala healer or warrior if Alliance, and if Horde be a woyer. Drop a steam or discord if ur interested

Attached: 1551191010887.png (2257x1359, 252K)

fuck undead they're ugly and camp more than anyone

They have the best pvp videos
youtu.be/du4A_148UiU

Post discord

>He doesn't enjoy camping
>Going for extra long swims since you can hold your breath forever
>Roasting gnomemallows over a fire made with dwarven beards

>retail
>chad
I'm not sure what you think Chad means, but I am positive it does not mean what you think it means.

Muzzies can't lay vidya during Ramadan

same#9347

i'm currently leveling an alliance priest on northdale if you want to double team on lightshope

World pvp is like punching a child if we all come out for it. Holding their head while they trash around and sperg out until they get tired seems to be best for everyone's amusement.

Is this really how Alliance thinks? Talk about zero sense of faction pride lmao

name?

My plan was being a dwarf paladin though I work a full week

>runs around spamming sw:p and casting only mind flay
>BC
why even post this shit

Mud huts would never understand.

Spriests were useful in BC

nah fuck you dude. taking double the time needed to level because hordes run around in packs helping each other and ganking while alliance gets picked off one by one, since people like you think it's amusing to ignore the existence of WPVP and hit 60 only to sit in SW forever or only move from FP to FP.

based server knows where home really is

some dances
wanna put you in a trance
sup dudes

Attached: DfMEqfIU8AAfqL3.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

which sg chick is this?

I'm gonna roll Orc Shaman.
And there is NOTHING you can do about it.
I laugh at all those warlocks who think they are special.

Attached: 1498450963808.jpg (800x536, 57K)

Pull that fucking trigger
youtu.be/p--gZxmB7WM

Bros .. the retailchads are laughing at us again !!!

thought this meant the HD remake had been announced

>home...at least it was before i fucked everythang up

I wanna play a Shaman too but I'm so caught between Trolls (Good aesthetics and animations) or Tauren (Look great in Shammie gear, strong racials).

I believe the coziest class is priest:
>stay in the back and let the tank do all the hard work
>wear comfy robes
>get pampered to by guilds and groups desperate for a healer
>channel warm, yellow balls of light
>stay inside your bubble and nothing can hurt you
>your class color is a soft, neutral white rather than abrasive pink or orange

Attached: 1557028308005.png (561x561, 328K)

So which class is actually the worst DPS?

Attached: 1535082904149.png (1159x1000, 518K)

I like animations on Trolls better, but Taurens are almost always are Bros.

implying anyone on Yea Forums could be a bro, we're the stereotypical forsaken players

For me Priests, Warriors, Rouges and Mages are blandest choice.
I'm sure like 80% of population will roll one.

Probably either Paladin, Priest or Shaman.

Chad fire mage coming through

Fuck frost, frost is for faggots.

I'm going to burn every one of you fuckers into ash

Attached: fire.jpg (630x383, 51K)

They only do it in places that are time consuming for alliance to get to and easy for them. They always melt away instantly as soon as anyone shows up in Desolace or whatever backwater you're trying to level in anyway. Anything relevant is easily handled, if you need a server wide response because of a rogue attacking you you're probably the casual.

>Rouge

Attached: 1530010246212.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

>Imagine no more Belfs on Horde side.
Groups will no longer consist of 4/5 Belfs.

Attached: 15516469936720.gif (750x750, 726K)

femtrolls and uds are cuter anyways

you mean female orcs and tauren

actually so excited for this. blood elves are the fucking worst. if i ever see a blood elf out in the world, they're the first to die every time

*tips don carlos' hat*

>faction made up entirely of hideous mutts
Makes the choice pretty easy in vanilla at least.

WEll obviously neither of us can tell the future, but i think you may be misunderstanding what the scarab lord and mount are. It's a long long long quest chain that requires a lot of gold and a few raid boss kills. There are dozens of decent write-ups about it.
It requires getting people together and all consolidating their efforts towards one person - its not the same as a cutting edge boss or a mount dropping off of a boss.
It fits for streamers perfectly since they can have a guild fairly easily that orbits them. That's what you need: orbiters. The difficulty is getting everyone on board, not the bosses.
If the streamers guild is running bwl, he'll be able to do it and on whichever server hes on he'd be the front runner for it.

It is exactly the same.
When the final boss of the raid you have been working on for months drops it mount, it goes to the person who puts the most effort for the raid/guild, aka its raid leader/guild leader.
It will be the same with the scarab lord. The first raid item from BWL will go to the rl/gl and he will be ahead of the rest. And so on.
And any organized raiding guild will be miles ahead in terms of progress of anything those streamers can do.

without counting memes, warlock by a mile at the start, and hunter by the time you're doing naxx

>tfw my original was named shadowrouge
>got to 32 or something
>retired in Ironforge
>didn't realize my mistake until many years later

help this guy out

Warlock won't be nearly as bad with 1.12 itemisation in the start this time.

They also always did better than hybrids (minus Warrior).

based

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang v2.png (1204x768, 1.46M)

There's going to be an announcement on the 14th.

Jesse Cox just confirmed he's "under NDA about Classic" until the 14th.

Also everyone wants them because of the summon, SS and healthstones.

who's jesse cox?

The so ylent meme guy

Jack shit changes with updated item stats. You'll still be walking into MC wearing virtually nothing but random shadow damage greens off the AH if you've got your dream gear. You'll have what, 9% crit, total, and 17% resist. They'll do (slightly) better than on Pservers because of shadow weaving, not the dogshit fucking items.

Still won't even be mage tier, and mages do like half of rogue/war damage outside of the AoE packs.

classic launch?

Iwatodai Dorm feels more like home than any shit from WoW could ever be

Attached: Hitoshura_Human.png (450x811, 1.41M)

Undead femlock with vertical hair and belts on her face.
Also Priest, but with white hair instead of black.

>mudhut niggers took over the thread
zug zug

UD female
It's just a waste. Unless you're playing priest or something, you're really missing out on that awesome offensive casting animation the guys have. Charging up like they're in fucking dragonball and literally throwing it into their face, it's awesome. Doubly so because you actually see shit from behind.

Good point, I don't really remember the cast animations and all specs do hard cast a fair bit.

>Only one type of elf in vanilla wow
>No draenei

I hope you're ready for every classic server to be 72% female night elves minimum ;)

>classic+
>they give paladins to undead and shaman to dwarfs
who says no?

Where've you been?

Attached: where_have_you_been__by_not_a_hazard_d7j6uip-pre.png (1193x670, 1004K)

Nah most will be human because weapon skill is hugely good for most melee specs and the only casters they have are priests (who will all roll dwarf) and druids.

Proof?

everything you described the streamer can do just as well. I dont like it either, user, but the streamer has a leg up from orbiting.
also its one per server and there will be several. Expecting a pserver autist guild on every server would be a mistake. Most of the known guilds are breaking up anyhow due to the na/eu divide.
Not sure what you mean by "progress".

Also not even sure anyone cares about the title besides a handful of fags, which streamers would be lumped into.
Yeah, tipsout wont get it. Obviously. But there are poopsock streamers as well.
Asmon on a pve server would 100% get it and has more than enough orbiters to make it happen.
Monkeynews could get on an eu server if he felt like it just by being e-famous.

Male Troll is literally the kamehameha. I don't know if the Undead animation is a direct reference but it might be metal related since they do it with devil horns.

Attached: isolated-on-white-human-hand-260nw-19330744.jpg (390x280, 8K)

>undead paladins
no

>b-b-but sir zeliek in naxx was-
NO

Attached: 1536631514081.png (357x265, 5K)

Pushed back to late 2019/early 2020

Who?
(not meme'ing, honestly no idea- im guessing a streamer or something?)
If that's real it would mesh with what other fags have said, plus several theorycrafting discord trannies that claim to have friends in irvine said a few weeks ago that beta was "in a few weeks".
Not a tough guess since its obvious something has been "soon" for awhile so grain of salt, but the rumors have been going hard for a bit now.

classicucks on suicide watch

Yeah, trolls are fucking fantastic too. You might be right it's closer, but damn is the UD one impactful. Great stance, and actually projecting so you can see it from the usual camera angle takes it from just great to the best though.

14th is announcement of beta
we may get a launch date as well
beta starts the evening of the 19th
anyone interested should make sure their beta settings are correct on their bnet account

Friendly reminder that classic wow is a backported legion client that uses current wow sound effects and unified animations for abilities and spells.

have sex

Ud male has perfect casting and attacking animations, i guess thats the main reason why people like UD locks and rogues so much

this is great marketing honestly, i didn't even care about classic at first but now i'm willing to give it a go

UD female has WAY better melee animations.

pretty much this. streamers wont get near close to scarab lord since no decent guild will be willing to carry their sorry ass, it doesnt matter if its swifty, soda or towellie, they wont get it.

Female makes a pretty slick warrior. Never much liked the male 2h animations.

nah, only good thing is the flip with eviscerate.

bend over

>playing mmos in 2019

Jesus

why is it that closet cases use "muh animations" as their default excuse
>lmao like i want to look at a guy's ass all night jeez im not gay LOL

>that one animation female UD had where they throw their 1hander in the air and catch it before hitting with it

that shit was the most unnecessary but badass thing

Female UD don't have asses m8 they just do sick-ass flips instead of some stupid pelvic twist.

whatever you say my insecure friend

Attached: i play fem human for the animations.jpg (101x101, 5K)

Imagine having genuine excitement to pay Acitivision a monthly fee for access to a 15 year old game.

Attached: vanilla wow fans.png (1948x1736, 2.53M)

Imagine being this genuinely buttflustered that other people will play something you don't like

Attached: 1548973996789.jpg (779x640, 91K)

>sharding
>wow token
>$15/month
lmao chinkdale fucking WON

>tfw diagnosed with a late stage of leukemia last week
>maximum 1 year left
At least I have enough time to get home before it's over

Attached: 20 copper flash powder.jpg (1006x689, 100K)

I'm not the one lashing out at people online bud

>why yes my mic is broken, why do you ask, user? teehee :) up for some ironfoe runs later qt??

youtu.be/lrF5x1OSJuQ

based doggo excited for the comeback of the mmorpg genre

WoW Tokens?
Really?

Sorry bro. I'm sure in the next life they have actually good MMORPGs to play instead of a 15 year old remaster being the last beacon of hope for the genre.

rude

Attached: 1526589778556.jpg (698x658, 136K)

>believing Yea Forums without checking yourself

hold on I need to see where is the guy that posted the picture in OP's thumbnail

u fags never left, which is why you still play WoW and can't wait for vanilla to help you try to forget the last decade you wasted on it

instead it will be 4/5 undead

yeah good luck with that gameplay dude

sure, anybody thats planning the same can add me
Tujev#4718

Attached: 1557500846735.jpg (754x1080, 89K)

They banned EVERYONE with a modified client a few weeks ago for half a year. They admitted they were a bit trigger happy with the ban and revoked it if you were only using it to swap models. They revoked the bans with a warning though that the next time it happens the ban will be 6 months no matter what.

aka alliance are literally white people

Attached: Barrens HOME2.png (1024x768, 606K)

that's not how you fire an archer

Attached: 1553193883107.png (864x566, 16K)

that's a concussive shot user

I hope you have a good time in WoW Classic user.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1920x2716, 943K)

Somebody redpill me on which class is best to twink with at 39 or 49

Attached: belichek.jpg (960x640, 40K)

Yikes what a killable slut.

>twinking
lmao oh my fucking god

Pic related though, some of the people that got their bans revoked were using this. If only they kept the ban in for people using this nasty shit. Retail is truly doomed.

Attached: GWVBQUS.jpg (1143x699, 146K)

Ummmmmm back the fuck OFF?!

Attached: 1537599850945.jpg (485x400, 58K)

the hate and fear from retailcucks is what makes success a certainty. It will be blissful when they all roll on classic servers and spam general with how much it sucks but they're only there b/c retail is dead

You don't even have a release date. How cucked can a fanbase be? Lmao

swg 2 when

Post music for your pvp video for classic
youtu.be/X1ZFayCCows

Attached: 1540959576593.png (1280x720, 569K)

49 because you can kill a level 60 much easier and piss them the fuck off. You can still do it at 39 though and it'll be that much sweeter.

So, what will come out first? Classic or Corecraft?

>anime

Attached: TRASH.jpg (600x767, 40K)

I just started playing original WC:O&H and honestly don't see the draw - the game is neither challenging or much fun. I was trying to get through it just to experience the story/lore but I'm not very motivated now.

Are you troubled?

Attached: 1540052802037.jpg (520x736, 89K)

what is the downside to wow tokens?

Try WC3

don't you mean
>they issued ban due to policy violation
>discover they banned the majority of remaining subscribers in one fell swoop
>"Uh, yeah, so this is just a warning"

Anime website.

unironically better model

it came out in 1994, it created the base for a cultural phenomenon. You see the land line phone in pic related, that's when it came out.

Attached: 1532796595059.jpg (977x689, 194K)

Rogue or Druid for progression and world pvp?

Attached: aang octopus.jpg (960x720, 78K)

I understand that which is why I'm not shitting on the control scheme, but the AI is laughable - I build 6-8 upgraded archers, send out a speed upgraded knight to find enemies and just lure them back to my artillery line. I don't lose any units unless I'm running on super fast speed mode and get careless.

Rogue any day

Fucking when when is wow classic coming out?

sorry user.
i hope you camp carebears for eternity

Attached: 4_0217.png (448x240, 49K)

>announcing on the 14th that the beta will start in 5 days
lmao, it'll be a july beta at the earliest

I came in here hoping this was a Persona 3 thread

For me, it's the Swift Olive Raptor

Attached: 70891-swift-olive-raptor.jpg (745x991, 268K)

get fucked nigger lmao

Attached: 1537415358864.jpg (265x239, 18K)

I like both so its cool

Attached: 1544770127433.jpg (376x792, 126K)

tfw you will never be able to pew pew people from rooftops in gadgetzan ever again

Attached: 178e1bba53.png (803x609, 845K)

You can always MC people off the cliffs

Not true.
I am playing on private server and just my last run in RFC was: 3 Orcs, 1 Tauren, 1 Undead.

Attached: 15517814531720.png (600x417, 485K)

I've done the priest meme already and this was my favourite option

pic related*

Attached: fearbomb.png (542x471, 586K)

Pretty much. They were lazy as fuck with it and it resulted in them having to deal with more work on their end. Seems to be the trend with them lately, like they hired the biggest bunch of possible retards to manage retail.

Seriously though, what the fuck is actually going on. I need a VPN to actually access the images.

I blame chinks.

Attached: 1555399352739.jpg (853x866, 117K)

Are you in sweden?
I was using a swedish VPN last night and that happened.

No, I'm an Aussie shitposter. What the hell is actually happening?

will the kino machining also return?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofAkFdFUtsI

IT

Attached: 1539147802788.png (420x316, 182K)

youtu.be/SiO1eQoo9bQ

Attached: 1545233524563.png (1618x911, 1.53M)

Hopefully.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy9ll9NQ4uA

that quality is so shitty it's literally unwatchable

machinima* fucking autocorrect

Tauren or Troll Shaman?

Attached: aabe6856fcaef449329da0403f39530f.jpg (894x894, 103K)

Attached: 1947646106.gif (480x272, 2.54M)

you ain't seen shit yet
youtube.com/watch?v=4bJRd4FvDUs

Iwatodai... Home.

Thats the point user

youtube.com/watch?v=uadFnQhd-Oc

>redditors will make unironic videos with terrible quality just for the sake of upvotes
calling it now ..

>orc warrior
>human warrior

Attached: ay_111903938.jpg (644x427, 42K)

>all these belf tears and dh main assblast

Attached: 1548113623403.jpg (720x960, 60K)

youtu.be/vX1dPTAQ5_U

Attached: Terrible!.png (414x664, 204K)

Attached: 1538386453030.jpg (1096x728, 63K)

dwarf warrior = best

Attached: 1544657477633.jpg (652x786, 96K)

Troll because they are cooler
Troll also becuase they are better pve healers
Orc for enhancement/pvp (axes, stun resist, angry racial)
Tauren i guess works ok for pvp because warstomp, but they are the "worst" by minmax standards.