Gamers rise down!

gamers rise down!

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 7K)

I only just now realise that I dress like him. I'm literally wearing that exact same outfit right now. when did I get so old. I'm only 30

Wasn't Red hooked on Pong in one episode and kept playing it with Kelso, I think he would be alright with competitive games but call you a dumb ass anyway

NIGGER

Shut up dad i wont stop rising up

Attached: SOCIETY.jpg (567x460, 38K)

GAYMÖRS!

Attached: arronax.jpg (1020x944, 481K)

>what the fuck, eric? you broke up with the girl who basically said "yeah i'm gonna break up with you at some point to live life as a groupie whore or something"? what's wrong with you... dumbass lol
>what? you did not take donna back after she fucked casey? foot, up, your, ass, loooool
Is Red the worst character in television history?

Attached: 1534399767947.jpg (465x461, 13K)

Attached: 29413DCD-EE62-47C1-9DDD-2856906C3798.jpg (1072x1610, 140K)

Well, Eric also fucked around with that Movie theater chick didn't he?

Hey that's the guy from MIB2

Attached: post office alien.jpg (731x683, 63K)

>Wearing jeans at home

It's something Red should have scolded his son for but it doesn't mean he should be trying to push him into a cucked childless relationship that will end when all Eric wanted was a wife and a family.
Red should have been happy that his son showed a little backbone dumping Donna.

That 70's show is the only sitcom i've enjoyed.

The Yea Forums janitor of the internet found himself sitting in an airplane chair with some kind of red mist on his face. He noticed his own blue lights that were moving towards his face as he looked at his watch slowly. He wondered what was going on inside his computer monitor.

Suddenly, his door flew open. "Hey, mama, are you OK?" As he heard his mother scream, he turned his head towards the door in a panic and saw his friend walking out of it.

But what she saw there, was not happy. He noticed the same thing. He realized that was not the person who was yelling at him. He noticed his friend smiling at his computer monitor, a little excited about something. But there was something else. This red mist that was moving towards his face. And he saw it was a blue light.

"What is… that? That's some kind of magic thing?" he asked himself. All around him, a lot of people were talking about it, even in the airport. He didn't think

The Yea Forums janitor has taken the post up on Twitter.

As a kid, I had very few friends except some of the other anime people. I remember spending countless weekends watching anime. At every stop on that rollercoaster ride, people would make jokes about the anime I liked being overrated. But as I got older and saw more and more of the shows, I began to realize just how much fun it was to watch anime with my friends. I don't think there is a person alive who watches more anime than I do, but I'm sure that someone somewhere has done so.

I want to thank my fellow Janitor for sharing something very important with us.

Try 3rd Rock from the Sun. To my surprise it rarely gets mentioned in sitcom threads so I don't know if people even know about it. It was big in my country at least.
These two are the only sitcoms that I've enjoyed though 70's Show imo becomes very repetitive at some point though, whereas 3rd Rock will always be comedy gold no matter how many times you watch it.

Attached: 3rd rock from the sun.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

The Yea Forums janitor who was the last straw, and why people say he has the power and control over a subreddit that's supposed to be democratic and fair" - a quote shared by one of the redditors who came to the rescue.

That was not the only action against Yea Forums: "I had to find out who Yea Forums was all in one day," a redditor with a good sense of humor, alexjesos, who goes by XtremeZombie, recounted to me in an IRC chat.

This particular action was a sort of Reddit war zone. At 1:30 in the morning, Yea Forums members and moderators had their way with the community, posting their comments in the /cg/"subreddits" subdirectory of the page at the same time that the thread was still active, and it quickly expanded beyond simple users that were upset about a particular person on /cg/. It had come to be known, even before the storm that Yea Forums was at war with Reddit.

Yeah season 8 was absolute trash.

This and Married with Children are my favorite

Not many people know that he was also Clarence Boddicker in Robocop.

>r*ddit spacing

Attached: 12401241241.jpg (584x649, 101K)

This rise up movement has to be one of the most pathetic things i’ve ever seen in my life.
I fucking cringe every time I see someone says this shit.
If someone told younger me that in the future Yea Forums is gonna be filled with retarded moralfags and people who actually give a shit about politics and other stupid crap I’d probably call that person an idiot.

Yes, Reddit Spacing. We are going here. We are going here.

"We'll be honest, though: we're not exactly doing things right," replied Pootmans. "We just feel like it might be better to be true."

But then Pootmans and Henson began talking about the idea of a Reddit bubble. When Henson mentioned his wife, who she knows only as "Jane," she said in response: "You might wanna come over here and get some coffee."

To which Pootmans replied: "Just be nice to us on Sunday," to which her husband replied: "And I'm going to tell some good stories about all of you."

Meanwhile, Reddit's user base continues to grow. With 4.4 million active users, about two-thirds of the site's nearly 100 million daily visitors now belong to women. A woman can now find her way into nearly every subreddit on Reddit for a weekend's worth of free exposure. Henson said her biggest challenge has been to get users

it's a meme you dope

hmmm yes quite epic my fellow gamers

Attached: 1526921945680.jpg (1246x818, 28K)

kill yourself culture warrior

Attached: 1506354495624.png (666x665, 559K)

gamers leave

Gamers... Rise up! Rise up!" (to some gamers)

"...And the real fight begins - or at least it's supposed to -- if you're not listening." (to Rock 'n' Roll Legends fans)

"I've been to an arcade for years just to play videogames. ... I'm actually kind of a little upset that gamers will be spending more time fighting each other than playing videogames alone." (to his son, Josh)

"There are a few more things people still do not understand. ... That's why we have to be vigilant." (to the players in the "Escape from Raven Rock" segment)

"I think there were some 'W's about the game I should have played to stay close to my brother and me... I was hoping there'd be a sequel.'" (to his nephew, Jay, during the conclusion of Episode 2)

"There's a lot of fighting to do before we are finally able to win." (to his daughter, Anna)

"We need help now, we're just... gonna live our lives being the way we have always wanted."

That's like saying climb down a ladder.

It's incorrec

Except newfags take it seriously.

Do you mind telling us a little bit about yourself, so far, personally? I've never met you on other sites so I'm curious about your perspective. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Do you prefer being alone to having an environment that mirrors your inner self?