Well, how does this ESPN headline make you feel Yea Forums?

Well, how does this ESPN headline make you feel Yea Forums?

Attached: ec717ecc-0c64-4daa-8beb-9533a98bbee6.png (609x925, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ussCHoQttyQ
allourideas.org/vbestgames2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: nada.gif (720x536, 3.92M)

>ESPN
>Any game that isn't esport
Excuse me what the fuck

feelsgood being an oot speedrunner

The Ringer, it's a website created by ex ESPN employees. They recently named these the best games ever made
> 1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
> 2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
> 3. Final Fantasy VII
> 4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
> 5. Red Dead Redemption 2
> 6. Final Fantasy VII Remake
> 7. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
> 8. Panzer Dragoon Saga
> 9. SoulCalibur
> 10. Shadow of the Colossus
> 11. Resident Evil 4
> 12. Metroid Prime
> 13. The Last of Us Remastered
> 14. Super Mario Galaxy 2
> 15. Bioshock
> 16. Skies of Arcadia
> 17. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
> 18. Half-Life 2
> 19. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
> 20. Halo: Combat Evolved
> 21. Mass Effect 2
> 22. Red Dead Redemption

Like it's kind of a waste of space because this has been the general consensus for 20 years.

I mean, if we're being fair, the way the quotes are used is implication rather than fact. The glut of the article is that it was a moment in time, but because of the way things like metacritic work it'll always be considered "the best."

Why is MGS2 rated so high? Never played it, but liked MGS1 & MGS3

i know lists are subjective, but fucking soul calibur is the only fighting game in there and it's in the top 10?

who even cares about soul calibur?

Attached: 1302675894772.jpg (554x334, 50K)

Attached: 1483741892869.png (719x647, 753K)

Lots of people did when it first came out, back in the day it was considered the greatest game ever, right up there with OOT & Chrono Trigger. It wasn't until the 2010s when it started to fall off in terms of recognition

Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur appeal to casuals that don't play fighting games. Why do you think the biggest whining done by the journos with regards to SFV was "muh story mode" and not being annoyed at 8 frame input delay on top of a 3 frame input buffer with rollback netcode?

In their own words, this was their explanation for MGS2 being on the list
> I spent much of this past weekend playing the new Nier: Automata, which is getting rave reviews and spends a great deal of its story animating some of my favorite Japanese video game concerns: existentialism, cyber ninjas, and hacking. Automata is a Square Enix joint, so it’s somewhat understandably compared to Final Fantasy; but its true forefather is Metal Gear Solid 2—the game that (as far as I’m concerned) invented the 40-minute conspiracy-theory digest masquerading as a plot twist. Here’s a game that takes itself seriously enough to expand wildly and meticulously on the paranoid, shadow government mythology that underlies the global crises of the Metal Gear universe, but is still fun and dumb enough to send the protagonist, Raiden, cartwheeling nude across a hangar en route to the final bosses. For better and worse, I credit MGS2 with the ever-ambiguous convergence of certain video game genres—dramas, broadly—and cinema. On that note: The voice acting in MGS2 is way better than the B-movie scripting and overeager delivery of Metal Gear Solid, which is still a great game—third best in the series after MGS2 and then MGSV. Generally, nothing will ever top Col. Campbell subjecting Raiden to several rants about botany and previous Metal Gear games. Pentazemin is a helluva drug.

It’s a great game if you like adventure games with lots of talking-head storytelling. I love it. Played it before MGS1 and it was still great

>your post
Fuck you
Yes I am mad
You never played MGS2?
Please tell me you haven't played MGSV

Attached: 64542218.gif (626x1416, 25K)

Do people seriously think ocarina of time is a classic? You know, the game that treat the player like he's a drooling retard, (just light all the torches bruh) has combat that is mostly just waiting for the enemy to drop his guard, that has huge swats of nothing that takes forever to traverse until you get epona and whose music sounds like a guy gargling on balls?

youtu.be/ussCHoQttyQ

I'm a millennial college student, i'm just getting into retro games now. So far all i've played is Final Fantasy, Zelda, Mario & Metroid

This is literally the same argument word for word that EgoRaptor used, and fans BTFO'd him because he didn't even know how to play the game properly

Ocarina of time always gets voted best because americans grew up with way more nintendo than europe.

And if i have realised 1 thing it's that americans are extremely susceptible to nostalgia.

Play the First Samurai SNES port on an emulator soon

>16. Skies of Arcadia
Good taste. It's my favorite JRPG but I rarely see it on these lists.

It makes me feel good.

I'm absolutely ok with it as long as Turd in the Shitter won't. Fuck that piece of shit meme demo trash.
Because OoT actually deserves it.

>Metal Gear anywhere near the list
and discarded. I don't trust anyone who praises movie shit.

Attached: Untitled.png (632x436, 430K)

Also most Nintendo games were fucked in PAL since the devs tied everything to 60fps but PAL only supported 50. You'd get janky glitches all over the place

You are exactly right, and OoT is a shitty overrated turd. But there are some serious manchildren around Yea Forums lately who keep spamming similar threads to this one claiming OoT is the best.

They remind me of Star Wars fans on Yea Forums trying to claim the OT are the greatest films ever made. Fucking manchildren growing up with simplistic fairy tales, and simplistic kids video games will forever have nostalgia and will never grow up and mature so will continue to elevate this turd way higher than it's worth. At least film is a more mature hobby though so people call out the manchildren there for being manchildren, in vidya however, these people are allowed to roam free. Someone needs to tardwrangle then Zelda loving fucks.

True but nostalgia only exists because of how amazing the games were in comparison to it's own Era. people who bring up nostalgia are just mad because they are too young to understand the hype

Makes me feel great man, thanks for asking.

OOT has always been this board's most treasured game, if you don't like it then why the fuck are you even here? Go back to Resetera

Attached: 4chan Top 100 Games (2008).jpg (4800x2804, 1.76M)

how many threads have you made in the last hour? tired of getting btfo'd every time? not even oot fans agree with your posts,retard

Seething, this post clearly upsets & triggers you

OoT fucking sucked eggs when I played it as a kid. I never understood why redditors and normies herald it as the greatest game of all time. I still like Majora's Mask quite bit, that being said.

>all that fucking Zelda
>all that fucking normie-shit
>that age-old formula of all Zeldas, some GTA, one Halo, a random modern Mario game, and then just safe modern choices for filler

Wow it’s like every other retarded normie journo shitty ass list that I ever read. At least give some interesting opinions instead of 1:1 copying Wikipedia’s list of ‘Best selling video games by units sold’

How do I get a job where I write about just whatever the fuck I want for no reason?
I have a few opinions on some video games and anime I think could be a benefit for no one.

>Chrono Trigger not even on that list
>the rest of that list overall

Attached: images (2).jpg (214x236, 15K)

Those posts must trigger you by your need to respond to them

Glad that i was born in 89

Attached: C69084B4-2845-43E1-84F9-F451A84EFCDB.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

Shit taste, play Fortnite

I think OOT is still fun to this day, but I don't get the angry fanbase who somehow thinks that anything below absolute 10/10 praise is insulting. Like how butt hurt do you guys have to be to look at a review that says "this game is okay" and see some kind of evil conspiracy to destroy video games? Did you ever consider that some people just don't care for popular opinion? I can acknowledge that it's there, but that's it. There's no reason for me to accept it as truth.

Attached: bc60u.jpg (620x437, 23K)

Mario galaxy 2 is such a shitty sequel to the first one. I have no idea why people like it more than the original

You do realize that nobody cares about what contrarians think, people will continue praising the games they like. All of these were decided by what each individual journalist enjoyed the most

>> 6. Final Fantasy VII Remake
WOW GREAT JOURNALISM,6TH BEST GAME OF ALL TIME WANS'T EVEN MADE YET

The anti-fanbase for OOT is the most autistic in all of gaming, literally obsessed & devoted to trying to convince people to outright stop liking a game & think that everyone is wrong except them. It's been 20 years & people are still seething over it

Then why are you on a contrarian website, trying to force people into thinking your way?

>anti-fanbase
Stopped reading there. I literally asked what was wrong with simply liking the game. I said nothing about hating it.

>3. Final Fantasy VII
>6. Final Fantasy VII Remake
I can see it clearly now. I know what the most overrated game ever is.

...that is actually OoT, but holy hell am I tired of hearing FF7 mentioned in every fucking list.

What a generic fucking list

That the guy writing it never played majoras mask

> Overrated
Opinion invalidated, that word has always meant "Popular game i don't like"

>The anti-fanbase for Nintendo
FTFY, there's a reason games like BOTW an Xenoblade are constantly shat on years after they came out.

Neither have all of the hipster contrarians that desperately try to shill it as a masterpiece, when nobody will listen

normie shit

No, look at this. OoT's popularity was getting less and less with each year. It was even knocked off the top 10. Only in the last few months has OoT seen a resurgence in popularity because of some zoomer fuck constantly making his "consensus" threads. It's the same fucking guy doing it nonstop.

Attached: less popular with each year.jpg (2056x4944, 2.06M)

How is that a bad thing? Jesus contrarians need to fucking kill themselves

>2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
It wasn't that good

>there's a reason games like BOTW an Xenoblade are constantly shat on years after they came out.
>BOTW fans call all open world games "putrid leftist SJW shit"
>be surprised when people backlash against this

>Xenoblade fans call all WRPGS "fucking leftist propaganda" if they don't have waifus
>cry like victims when people call them out

Gee, why do people not like these games or their fans? Hmmmm...

Same amount of votes as the 2008 list

Attached: v2019Top100.png (1456x1308, 466K)

>OoT, BotW, and WW rightfully listed as the 3 best Zelda games with Fedora's Mask nowhere
>VII listed as best Final Fantasy
>Galaxy 2 listed as the best Mario

How did it take ESPN of all fucking people to get so much correct?

It has better gameplay but I do prefer the original for its soul

Attached: 1543346200141.jpg (994x756, 103K)

I would much prefer to read a ‘contrarian’ opinion, than some endlessly parroted normie-tier horseshit. If they are journalists, they should rev up those brains and write something interesting instead. I don’t need some blue haired fuck telling me that Zelda games sold well. I know that already.

>waifus
You don't fool me, acfag.

So basically going out of their way to lie to themselves, disregarding personal enjoyment & claiming niche games they don’t like are good?

Because regardless of what Yea Forums says, most popular games are good & niche ones aren’t popular because they are shit & only appeal to the smallest demographic

I like FF7. I think it is overrated. That is my genuine opinion, take it and eat it. You are just fucking butthurt that someone described your favorite game as being less than a flawless masterpiece.

>500 votes

Shit sample size. There are probably about that many Nincels browsing this board right now.

i've been browsing Yea Forums since 2011 and never seen a single one of the threads where people voted for these games,also
>543 voters
>34k votes
what does this even mean anyway?? how did the voting work?

>being this dishonest

If only you weebs would own up to the degeneracy.

Do you realize you are on Yea Forums, the board where the whole gamergate thing started right? Do you think anyone thinks what some journalism drop out reject thinks of a video gaming. When gaming journalists started praising Bioshock to the high heavens in 2007 we all knew their standards went to shit. If you go read old magazines from the late 90's and early 2000's, you will find OoT is rarely mentioned, only Nintendo magazines talked or cared about it (obviously). I've got a top 100 games list from 2003 that doesn't include a single Zelda title in the list.

Also contrarianism is a mark of a creative, artistic and intelligent mind. A lack of contrarianism in popular culture is also a sign of cultural decline.

No, but actually playing enough games to have opinions on things outside of the mainstream. You assume that EVERYONE should obviously agree that Zelda games are the best in the world, and that any difference of opinion are lying to themselves. You might as well say that anyone without Thriller in their top 20 albums are being disingenuous.

Better apply to Kotaku asap.

1. People add games they like to the bracket
2. 2 games are always randomly selected from the list every time
3. You have to choose which of the two you like more or can say you don’t like either of them
4. The win loss percentage for the games is made into standings & shown to the admin
5. Currently ALTTP has the highest with 71 %, OoT slid down with 70 %
6. Each game was voted on 450-500 times
7. Newly added games have less votes which is why NieR Autometa is so high

Anons, I would stop while you're ahead. These guys are beyond saving. When they unironically say things like "game journalists are trustworthy" and "games that aren't popular are automatically bad" you're dealing with diseased retards who can't be reasoned with.

These two posts tell me more then ever that I am extremely out of touch with not only mainstream opinion but even the average Yea Forumsirgin.
Please for the love of god let this be bait.

Attached: 1557549738020.png (593x482, 181K)

Post sources for those magazines & lists

Which part bothers you?

>no soulsborne
>no castlevania
>no mega man
gay

>medium that's tied directly to technological development
>the best game ever was made over two decades ago
yeah fucking right. nintendofags are mentally stunted.

The only thing I agree with in those post is mario galaxy 1 being better.

Snoy’s are subhuman

Attached: 32D10604-CFB9-44E8-8531-3B28D3D228F2.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

It’s funny because most of Yea Forums are lurkers & it’s the same contrarian faggots every time.

Well you can nitpick with the Zeldas, but don't even attempt to insinuate that MM is a top 3 or even a top 5 Zelda. The game is mediocre within in the series in all aspects except writing.

>anti fanbase

Jesus christ. No. The fanbase of OoT is the most autistic thing on this planet. That is for certain. There is no anti fanbase. Just people who haven't joined the OoT cult.

That is a really generic list.
>FF VII twice
>Having remasters at all

>soul
>when it goes back to use to a level/world select screen onlines instead of hubworlds which have so much soul, they might as well be called soulstones

>2 Breath of the Wild
I mean it's a good game but I'd hardly call it second best and I wouldn't put it in the top10.
OoT is my favourite game and I can see why it's on the top spot so often due to its influence but so was SM64 which is nowhere on the list.

Honestly, this list is weird. On one point it's full of (current) popular games/opinions and then you have old stuff like Skies of Arcadia and even Panzer Dragoon Saga.
There are many great games missing.
There is no DOOM, no WRPGs, no Deus Ex, I could go on.

That list is imperfect even by normie standards.
There is one game that is missing and nobody here even mentioned it, it's a very popular (maybe even the most popular ever) and nobody on Yea Forums hates it
Tetris

>greatest video GAME developers
>lists Xenomovie chronicles

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18K)

Says the person whose life is devoted to trying to convince the world that the most beloved game ever is bad

>medium that's tied directly to technological development
You are retarded if you think this
Chess on a C64 is better than many PS4 games. You don’t get to decide that the most important aspect of a game is how technologically advanced it is.

>>when it goes back to use to a level/world select screen onlines instead of hubworlds which have so much soul, they might as well be called soulstones

I said the original had more soul, not 2

I have the magazine still. Do you actually want me to take photo's of it? It's a PC gaming mag from 2003.

Dues Ex, a Total War game and GTA Vice City were the top 3.

soul calibur 1 was huge as the console port was significantly better than the arcade verison
still, it's popularity doesn't compare to sf2 or even tekken 3

>6. Final Fantasy VII Remake
How can a game that's not even been released yet be the 6th best game of all time? What the fuck?

who came up with all this subjective bullshit? this only makes it worse to define any opinion
>select few games
>random few games are selected
>choose between random 2
>somehow that means it's my favorite if i choose one of these even though it's not

These OoT praising posts are all an insecure fanboy response to the increase in FF7 posts because of the interest in the remake.

allourideas.org/vbestgames2019
Vote for our list if you don’t like it

What is it about Panzer Dragoon Saga that's always in these lists? Is there a way to emulate it?

In certain regards yes MM does certain things better then pretty much any zelda. It's sidequest are much more engaging and the setting probably one of the most unique in the series.
Saying MM is the best in the series is wrong honestly user. My opinion on this is definitely in the minority. I think that every LOZ did something that others either failed or wern't capable of producing.
The only games in the series I despise is Zelda 2 for being so god dam hard and bs and taking me like 50+ hours to beat and BOTW.

Oh that fucking garbage poll. I voted in that, it was retarded. Sometimes I was forced to pick a game that I didn't like, because it was paired with something I didn't play.

I've played many Zelda games. I have never understood the hype. The combat is done better in many other series. The adventure elements are too. It doesn't have the best boss fights ever or the best story. What exactly is it the "best" at that makes each one the GOAT contender that people say? Like BOTW. It was good, but the combat was shallow, the exploration was just alright, and the story was non-existence. Yet it's called one of the greatest games of ALL TIME. What am I missing with this franchise?

The website’s algorithm

both windwaker and twilight princess are literally better though

Who is this autist obsessed with fucking lists

Your fault for being retarded, it gives you an option that says i have never played it or do not like either game

Wow what a shit list.

>tfw lifelong Nintendofag who sees FFVII as far superior to OoT, especially within the context of its time and what games were striving to do.

>It's sidequest are much more engaging
Most of them revolve around wearing a mask to talk to a certain person after which the mask loses all usefulness

Even the Kafei/Anju quest is padded by demanding it to be done twice to get all the rewards.

You're a fucking troglodyte and should honestly kill yourself.

It’s Nintendo fans, jealous about FF7 Remake. One person started it & now everyone copied it

>> 6. Final Fantasy VII Remake
>Game isn't even released yet
Disregarded.

Seething

Well I can't argue with facts user. Your right on that end. The mask mechanics still pretty unique and some mask can still be used outside of there quest.
First thing that comes to mind in terms of helpful mask have to be the bomb and the stone mask.
I still feel as if the side quest are at least more intresting then say Skyward sword or oot. Not to mention the reward you get for 100% them giving you essentially a cheat code for your dedication during the last boss.

>le troglodyte reddit insult
seethe more you dumb zoomer, post arguments or don’t respond to me

>rDR2 at 5th place
How has no one mentioned this yet?
Also,
>three of the same generic adventure series in the top four
Jesus, this is like walking into a board game shop and loudly declaring poker to be the greatest game of all time.

>I still feel as if the side quest are at least more intresting then say Skyward sword or oo

The sidequests are OoT's lone flaw while it's main quest is borderline flawless.

However, with BotW and WW I feel like I get similar degrees of fun, optional content without any of the baggage MM has like its time system. I can't get engrossed in a world when my accomplishments are constantly undone

>RDR2 is better than RDR1
>MGS 2 is better than any of the other MGS
>A remake that isn't even out yet is the 6th best game ever
Journalists need to be gassed.

>MGS 2 is better than any of the other MGS
It is

Because anyone can make a top X games list and fit right in as a pro because all the top lists gaming journo's make are the exact same shit. It's the easiest clickbait ever. I doubt ESPN even played a single one of those games. Probably just browsed a few other lists, switched a few games around to a different order and posted their own for free clicks.

Literal NPC opinion. Niche stuff is almost always guaranteed to be better than mainstream stuff. This must be bait, to defend mainstream trash over niche. It's pure retardation.

Mainstream crap has to appeal to everyone, so it's always going to be dumbed down trash to appeal to the masses. It will never scratch that itch and be a 10/10. At most it will just be a fun, if shallow experience that only NPC's can enjoy. Niche shit dares to alienate some people so that it can add depth to it's chosen niche subject, and will always be better than mainstream shit if you are into that niche. 10/10 games are always niche games. But they are always your 10/10. Not anyone elses. So depite being the best games, they never make popularity lists because they only appeal to people interested in X niche. So popularity lists are filled with bland crap everyone knows. Oh there is a vote for best game, damn, my favorite game is on there, oh but hey that popular kids game that I enjoyed that I guess could be in my top 10 but is nowhere near my favorite is a voting option, guess I will vote for that. And that's how overrated crap becomes overrated crap, and why no ones favorite games end up on lists.

Lets say you have 10 people, and ask them to list their top 3 games, to find the best game (games represented by letters).

1. U > Q > A
2. P > A > V
3. O > C > A
4. I > V > A
5. L > A > Y
6. Z > B > A
7. I > E > P
8. T > A > S
9. F > A > Z
10. G > S > A

Notice how the number 1 game was only listed once per person. But almost everyone listed A as a top 3 game, but no one had A as their number 1?

>Because anyone can make a top X games list and fit right in as a pro because all the top lists gaming journo's make are the exact same shit. It's the easiest clickbait ever.

And yet so many self-proclaimed still fuck it up with shit like Mario Odyssey being anywhere near the top 20

Bait

>However, with BotW and WW I feel like I get similar degrees of fun, optional content without any of the baggage MM has like its time system. I can't get engrossed in a world when my accomplishments are constantly undone
I agree with you on WW sidequest and also the weird time mechanic MM did (For the sake of originality of course).
I honestly don't like BOTW sidequest that much and I feel the generic open world formula kind of tarnished my view of it. Overall DESU BOTW is my least favorite out of all the zeldas.
Well upset the CDI games but come on user.
Another honarable mention has to go to TP for having some really interesting and bizzare sidequest and characters.

Attached: 1557403644646.jpg (618x619, 95K)

I remember Malo Mart in TP. What else?

you fags better come up with some other site that keeps track of cookies and ip to make it work

>ffvii remake

Attached: 1526521745266.png (826x866, 16K)

fuck you you're a retard you don't deserve arguments

Nothing since "best video game ever" isn't something I care about. I'm only interested in games I like to play even if OoT is one of them.

>former ESPN workers have shit taste and just take a bunch of picks from youtube top tens and reddit to tape together a list
What a fucking surprise. Anyway OoTfags really need to admit that practically every single 3d zelda game since it came out is an upgrade compared to it.

The bug girl, Giovanni and Cage side quest from the top of my head.
I should replay that game user but that fucking opening is so slow and boring.
OOT I can get all the shit in 5 minutes and get on the first dungeon but it took me like 30 or so minutes and most of it was cutscenes.
In WW you get the sword in like what 15 or less minutes? Then the game really starts.
Zelda 1 and Link to the past you get it in literally a couple of seconds in, but i'm not sure if it's fair to mention them since there before OOT became the cult phenomenon it is today.

Projection. Your life is devoted to worshipping a shit game and trying to convince others to like it too.

Why do they specify The Last of Us Remastered but leave out other superior ports/remasters/remakes? For example, MGS2.

Speed running ruins everything about a game. Imagine speed running your favorite movie 9000 times. It only takes away the fun out of it

ESPN shouldn't have esports. I care about sports but sportsfags deserve to have a channel dedicated to actual sports, video games entering them is retarded. Professional poker is also questionable.

I don't care about sports I mean

Attached: real legend 5.png (827x264, 65K)

You aren't missing anything. You just have a wider experience of gaming than Zelda fans, who traditionally have been very limited in what they were able to play because they were boxed into Nintendo's playground of exclusives.

You are also fortunate enough to have good tastes. Zelda is one of those jack of all trades but master of none games like Skyrim that try to do so much, but do nothing well, but the plebs eat it all up anyways. Exploration and Adventure are some of my favorite things in games, and Zelda butchers the feeling so hard it's almost an insult.

That's not a fuckup. That's them trying to shill. They have all made lists before years ago, there is no need to do a new one all the time unless they need to shill a current hyped up release.

The formula is include a current hot game that needs to be shilled, sometimes for political purposes. Then include the old stale titles to be listed for the millionth time because they cause the least controversy amongst the drooling retards who read top game lists on gaming websites and hopefully you can fool them into buying the latest turd by including it on the list.

It's marketting.

Yeah, imagine

Attached: kungpow.webm (294x125, 2.87M)

You know the rules

Want to know how I can tell you don't have a full time job?

dont @ me bro

I have enough money to not need one. How fucking jealous are you.

>mfw just got back home from holiday overseas
>tfw fucked several women while over there

As a boomer, even I admit this is actually cringeworthy.
There is an entire segment of our generation that simply forgot what a video game is supposed to be. Some of these are good, but a lot are just "cinematic" poser shit.

If your list doesn't have a 2D Mario game you are lying to yourself and the NORPs you are trying to impress.

Attached: 220px-Sonic_Film_original_design.jpg (220x132, 7K)

Why do zoomers try so hard to make OoT look bad?

>Sons of Liberty over Snake Eater or even the original
>RE4 over RE2
>Shadow of the Pretentious
>Half-Life 2 over Half-Life 1
>Vice City over San Andreas or even 3
>no Hotline Miami
>no Team Fortress 2
>no Unreal
>no Quake
>no DOOM
>no Super Metroid
>Halo appearing at all
>three goddamn Legend of Zeldas

CASUALS
CASUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS

Attached: 1545620572084.jpg (372x372, 32K)

Nice imagination you have there incel. You've never even kissed a girl and you know it.