Pepsi for TV-game

Pepsi for TV-game.

Attached: 1535947158789.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IS2a7Xs6c1c
youtu.be/q_9SsX7HJhE
youtube.com/watch?v=JuNz0U3RG0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based and Pepsi-pilled.

We need another Pepsi game.

He's in

Pepsi for Yea Forums-shitpost.

Pepsichad vs virgin coke e-sports

YOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1555327864938.jpg (868x1024, 86K)

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=IS2a7Xs6c1c

PEPSI MAN

>mfw Reviewbrah couldn't distinguish a Pepsi from a coke going by taste alone

That was embarrassing

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 15K)

His palette cleanser was that girls pussy

Who's the girl?

comfy pic

Probably his mom

I thought it was really neat he got the Pepsi guy to do his video

How the fuck do you eat fast food for a living and not know that Pepsi is smoother than coke?

He's not Joey, he's a complete hack.

He eats fast food not junk food. He mostly drinks water. Getting water with your fatass burger instead of a ten gallon Pepsi is what keeps you from turning into a creature like Joey.

If you've imbibed enough HFCS garbage your whole life, maybe you'd be able to tell the difference between them, but as a based water god he couldn't tell the difference between the two syrup swamps.

I bet he only wears those huge suits to hide the fat he's got from all the junk food he eats.

Or at least skinnyfat

>tfw no pepsiman 2

He may be a little flabby but he hasn't had any massive weight gain. His suits look just as big on him now as when he was like 17. The only way we would know is if we ever see him in casual attire or without a shirt on. He'll never be a real fatass though because he doesn't eat twinkies and shit all day. He just has one fast food meal with water as his only meal on days he makes videos. I don't know about the rest of his diet but from what he's told us it seems pretty good.

He sits outside in just a button-down in a good number of videos
Don't be hating just because your jelous

Was the nerd character always such a fucking asshole? He was such a dick in this episode.

You know, I thought it was a really good video, probably one of the best in a while.

Lurk more, newfriend

Yes, he's been flanderized a bit since after the movie but he's always been a dick with terrible social skills that would yell at or attempt to murder anyone that interrupted his video game show.

Based Reviewbrah

Not jealous, I'm just curious.

He eats fast food for a living, he must be hiding the skinnyfat

Did you never watch the bug's bunny episode?

Ah that's more understandable then. He sure doesn't look like a food addict either.

Does he ever review food on actual restaurants? I think it's time for him to step up his game.

Maybe he's like one of those food critics that you always see as skinny.

>tfw after watching Captain Disillusion, every other youtuber looks like absolute shit with their primitive awful looking visual effects

Never seem any food critic, but he sure looks like the guy from rattatoilie.

Wish he did a career like that. it would be more interesting to watch for sure.

>Not MowTenDoo
youtu.be/q_9SsX7HJhE

these are unironically asmr

Based

>watching this video after the legendary GDQ run
I am utterly disappointed

>and not know that Pepsi is smoother than coke?
What? No, Coca-Cola is smoother and more syrupy than Pepsi, Pepsi is more sugary.

He's clearly biased towards coke which is why he got it wrong.
>this one tastes better to me so it must be coke
People here really worship this guy? Please tell me it's ironic.

He's talked about his experiences at restaurants but they weren't really reviews. He mostly goes to the drive-thru anyway. Reviewing the restaurant itself really wouldn't be a step up, it'd be entirely subjective and just based off of his experience. His Denny's happens to be in a bad part of town and he had a bad time the one time he went there. My Denny's is in a good part of town and I go there everyday. It's just better to frame it as a story instead of a review because the condition of the restaurant isn't as globally consistent as the way the food is prepared.

ur mom

i like reviewbrah but how can you call yourself a food critic if you cant tell the difference between coke and pepsi?

>good critic
>only reviews fast food

Attached: 059.jpg (500x448, 43K)

>not DJ PEPSIMAN™
youtube.com/watch?v=JuNz0U3RG0U