So what's the Yea Forumserdict on the demo of Touhou 17?

So what's the Yea Forumserdict on the demo of Touhou 17?

Attached: 74608046_p0.jpg (1529x900, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-QacmltD4g
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:T-wGHQTcqRoJ:https://kokubunken.repo.nii.ac.jp/index.php?action=pages_view_main&active_action=repository_action_common_download&item_id=3678&item_no=1&attribute_id=22&file_no=1&page_id=13&block_id=21 &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=jp&lr=lang_en|lang_zh-CN
books.google.se/books?id=KgYOAQAAMAAJ&q="matarajin"&dq="matarajin"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ5Oii1JTiAhVbwsQBHbTwAMUQ6AEIVzAJ
ojisanjake.blogspot.com/2010/08/matarajin-shrine.html
nyaa.si/view/979648
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's ok

>Music is good
>gimmick is actually fun
>Newhus are cute! CUTE!

It's fun enough. Its gimmick is simple enough & satisfying as a potential clutch against spellcards. Spellcards so far haven't been the most ambitious or impressive yet, but it's the first 3 stages of the game, so it's okay. Urumi's gimmick was neat.

So, who's going to be the 4th playable character?
I thought that it could be Orin , but after seeing the aggressive dialogues I think that Clownpiece might have a better chance

Attached: 1550638597052.png (1114x1600, 914K)

Attached: 1543293504378.jpg (890x945, 588K)

there isn't one
>thinking unlockable shots will ever return
better question, what gimmick would work for Clownpiece if we end up getting GFW2 for 17.5

Burning bullets with her torch?

I feel kind of sad and kind of mad because of a realization i had the other day.
I used to kind of avoid Touhou, but the other day I decided to finally cave in to touhoufags and look up a few things about touhou. The gameplay, the characters, etc. What I found out is that the characters are actually very likeable, the gameplay is engaging and fun, and that there's a lot more to Touhou than the (admittedly very good) music. So, I decided to finally get into Touhou, and I foresee myself having a lot of fun.
It makes me angry because the fans, the way they acted, the way they portrayed the characters, etc - it all alienated me. For one, they portrayed most of the characters as edgy, one-note anime wet dreams, nothing like how they actually are. If I never tried to look into the actual series, i would have spent my whole life thinking that Flandre was some super-evil vampire yandere cunt, because hey, that's what the fans show her as. I would have thought that the games were boring waifu slogs with minimal gameplay.
So, as a newfound Touhou fan, I implore the more veteran fans who do this - a vocal minority, i'm sure, but nevertheless - to be more mindful. After all, don't you WANT people to like your series?

You turn enemies against each other, the ones under your control gets buffed and can also stop other bullets; bosses will have slaves like in IN and you can take control of those

What you have encountered are secondaries. Secondaries are not fans. They're retards who don't play the games or read the official manga, they just collect fan art and fan music. Unfortunately, they infect every single place where Touhou is discussed.

>don't you WANT people to like your series?
Not at all actually. Given the horrid content of certain parts of the western fanbase, i'm very much content with it staying niche.
But you're right that there's a fair amount of faggots within the Touhou community, though your stance as an outsider includes its fair share of bias, which is understandable.

Damn, i just saved all those pics on that other touhou pictures. At least post some Nue if we gonna have another 300 post touhou then. Hope she in the new touhou game

Attached: __houjuu_nue_touhou_drawn_by_gotoh510__adb5fb7932fd19915ba4a9744e38eeda.jpg (1216x1642, 202K)

>Cowhu
>Boobhu

Attached: ushizaki urumi (touhou) drawn by hater (hatater) - df1190e5131b685cee5243babb0d2343.png (1827x2089, 2.19M)

Their underaged so deleted this.

Kind of throwing this out of nowhere, but does anyone else prefer a more visible, less abstract commitment to a certain theme in Touhou games? For example, in SA, from its OST to its choices of Eastern Folklore inspiration for the characters, I felt everything built up very well to the premise of the game & its incident, which focuses on a descent underground to the Hell of Blazing Fires.
On the other hand, I wouldn't say games like UFO or TD are bad, not at all, but I feel it's a bit more difficult to make something out of a concept as abstract as a religion, or at least, it may go over a fair amount of people's head.
What are your thoughts on this?

Why are you still on with this even though ZUN never add another playable for full version?
Why are you still eating up rumors that came from news for decimal game?

Attached: satori noose.png (1024x898, 669K)

I know what you mean, I also used to believe that all that shit about grimsokyo was real and it ruined everything for a while
It was hard to tell when someone was talking about headcanon as a newfag

Attached: 1550995230201.jpg (1034x1053, 89K)

It's kinda real tho.

Veredict is that Yea Forums got absolutely BTFO by based /vg/ AGAIN

Cutesokyo is not real either. Yes, human vilagers are never harmed in Gensokyo but outsiders certainly aren't protected. Unless you have powers you will be killed and eaten. Your Gensokyo fantasy isn't real. Outsiders get eaten.

It’s grim, but in a realistic sense that no one wants to think about or acknowledge it and accepts everything as “the way it has to be”

Also you’re not supposed to care about the human cattle in the village

I'm glad you could see the light at least

Attached: kutaka.png (851x721, 206K)

Urumi turns me into a wily beast.

I enjoy the titties.

It's pronounced "why-lee", not "willy". Retard.

gimme lewds of middle girl

What's with her belly button?

People fill in the blanks for characters because ZUN intentionally leaves them.

Attached: 1549974185958.jpg (1600x1500, 380K)

I think everyone knows that's the appeal, yet at the same time can't stop shitflinging one another.
It's pecular, and funny.

>After all, don't you WANT people to like your series?
This is a hard thing to do.
After all, even on Yea Forums, no, in this very thread people still like to associate the characters or exaggerate their traits into boring overused trope to make them feel they are "above" the characters, no matter how much they downplay the character for that.
For example, I guess it's fine to call Youmu a dork once in a while because of how naive she is, but when it get shoved in so much of course people will start to think she is completely other than for typical bully material, even though she has few things going for her.

Attached: __alice_margatroid_hakurei_reimu_and_soraya_montenegro_maria_la_del_barrio_and_touhou_drawn_by_mefom (929x813, 352K)

*completely worthless

does this author do lewd doujins?

Attached: 少女哲学 ~_Yugami_Fantasy_ニコニコ動画_原宿_smile.mp4_snapshot_00.02_[2018.10.20_23.33 (512x384, 462K)

Well I guess consistent theme in a game is nice but ZUN has a knack for surprises and I actually prefer that over something predictable. Then again they need to be balanced it doesn't become too random, either.
Also funny that you mention SA since I think Stage 4 being set in some kind of church with western-esque music is thematically out of place, but it still works in the end.

Attached: satori SCP.png (960x720, 358K)

>After all, don't you WANT people to like your series?
Fuck off, we're full

God I love the fight against Remilia.
The Red Moon aesthetic is always great.
The stage theme truly gives vibes that you're about to fight someone with a royal aura to them, perhaps a bit aristocratic.
Sakuya's desperation for her Mistress with the iconic mess that is Eternal Meek
The funny piece of dialogue between Marisa & Remilia.
Septette of the Dead Princess extending on the idea evoqued by the stage theme, but adding a sense of finality & intensity to it.
Some of Remilia's non spells being pretty varied & fun to dodge: Never felt too cheap, had a great speed to them compared to most of the rest of EOSD to keep you on your toes.
It's just great, I love it. I probably sound like a basic bitch EOSDnigger, but I don't care, I'm still fond of it all.
What are some of your favorite fights in the series, Yea Forums?

Attached: redmoon.jpg (1024x768, 26K)

Gimmick is actually fun, music is a little lacking(for what ZUN usually puts out), backgrounds are eyerape just like TH16, ZUN really needs to tone that down, it doesn't work at all.

All in all looks to be the same overall quality as TH16 sans the broken gimmick; so slightly better, but overall I'd say it's just gonna be good, but not great. I've realized that ZUN will never top the glory days of TH6-TH10.

I really dislike this hus hair and shoes.
Yellow boobies are kinda weird too.

>ZUN will never top the glory days of TH6-TH10
Even though TH11 is peak Touhou?

I don't see it on steam

the one thing I miss from MoF is actually making an attempt to have some interaction with the environment like the stage 4 enemies did visually

I like Yuyuko fight.
The music is great on top of beautiful danmaku. I think ZUN blew up all his ideas on aesthetics on that fight.

Attached: __saigyouji_yuyuko_touhou_drawn_by_e_o__102bd9296ddb56041db3f8a5f800bf95.jpg (1400x1000, 360K)

If you think TH11 is the best touhou game there's something wrong with you. It's still a great game, don't get me wrong, but I'd also say it's the start of the downhill slide.

She is shit

>see Sakuya non-spellcard in stage 6
>expect to die
>attack is actually messy and has lots of openings
>you can literally feel her frustration while easily dodging all the knives

Attached: 1554614369920.png (128x252, 56K)

Eternal Meek has a well-known safespot as well you can time it out by standing still

Where is it? I know you can stay right next to her and that's also a safe spot, but I can't do it consistently.

English version never.

Attached: reimu jarpig.webm (480x360, 2.78M)

it's on her right side it isn't too hard to learn it

>have to come to Yea Forums to talk about this
/jp/ is that bad huh?

>/jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=4-QacmltD4g

I think that even /bant/ has better touhou threads than /jp/ and /vg/

I can't think of any single bad thing about SA, except maybe the final fight isn't as hype as previous entries, but I think it's just like EoSD. Not everyone can get used to some of the shot types but I think it's still an improvement over MoF.
UFO onwards is when ZUN started to become more and more experimental about everything including gimmicks and adding changes that not everyone is fond of, in my opinion.

Attached: kokoro.png (1169x827, 1.09M)

Holy shit that looks really cool!

/jp/ is worse than you can ever imagine

yes I was entertained

still better than Yea Forums by a mile

no the gameplay threads are good just much slower

half of /jp/ is generals of idolshit/vns/dead games and the other 2/6ths is Touhou image dumps. The remaining 1/6th is troll threads, s4s-tier shit and a small portion of actually good threads. You can sometimes have good discussions in the image dump threads but it isn't very much fun to wait days for a reply.

Literally the best place to discuss Touhou is /tg/ although it's limited to lore discussion only.
It's because they know exactly how to discuss and handle the lore, though you still need to deal with weeb haters over there.

Attached: gensokyo ruled from the shadows.png (869x1265, 1.93M)

No it's no you faggot. I recognize that picture. That's the Grimsokyo bait picture. Tards from /tg/ are stuck in 2005 where no other sages or gods exist. Fuck your pseudo-political autism discussions and fuck off with your Yukari headcanon shit and stop making posts on /jp/.

Who's the best solo character in IN?

Not sure if she's the best, but solo Youmu is great

Attached: 1556746183327.jpg (1040x1441, 303K)

Youmu objectively, she's considered the best for score

>Genshi kimyodan texts go further in developing a positive spin on Matarajin’s vampirism. This current tried to reform the demonic Matarajin by turning him into a manifestation of the buddha Amida and interpreting his vampirism as a way to “cut the breath” of the dying to better lead them to rebirth. Paradoxically, Matarajin has to devour the dying person’s liver before that person can be reborn in the Golden Land.
Okina is pretty weird.

Attached: satono the big.png (800x800, 448K)

I want a welcome hell shirt

Attached: hecatia.png (460x1350, 410K)

Lewd too.

Attached: matarajin.png (528x102, 39K)

the hyper modes break the game, especially otter

Where do you get all the Info's about Matarajin?
This is the first time I heard about Matarajin's vampirism.

Attached: okina_ryuuichi_f_dragon.png (1206x1608, 2.34M)

Sometimes I read it on /jp/, though I've been considering checking it on Google books and other places. I know you can find some links if you search hard enough in Yea Forums and /jp/ archives.

I want to cow the cow

You have to admit, no matter how shit /jp/ has become it still the place where Touhou veterans lurk and other boards can only scrap informations from them.

Attached: cirnoarmy.png (894x763, 536K)

Koishi is lots of fun

Too bad ZUN won't fix it.
The game is just going to be another HSiFS.

Attached: sad okina.png (287x278, 101K)

Extremely lewd.

I also read something from this book that Matarajin/Okina is aroused by song, so learn to sing, basically.

Vinyaka is also god of obstacles, not sure if that's how Okina became a god of hindrances, but if it is, then add another god to Okina's list.

Attached: matarajin 2.png (518x315, 119K)

got some sources on books in pdf form for shinto and buddhism? The Eye is still down

you can find all kind of stuff by googling it
I came up on this while searching about the Chickenhu's lore

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:T-wGHQTcqRoJ:https://kokubunken.repo.nii.ac.jp/index.php?action=pages_view_main&active_action=repository_action_common_download&item_id=3678&item_no=1&attribute_id=22&file_no=1&page_id=13&block_id=21 &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=jp&lr=lang_en|lang_zh-CN

Attached: 1547316628553.jpg (1440x900, 149K)

I like how all the newhus are animal-themed, Roaring Mode is fun to activate and cheese through stages and bosses with, and the themes are kinda cool. Just gotta listen to them more.

Also I'm having an exceptionally hard time remembering any of the newhus' names. I keep calling them Fetus, Cow and Chicken.

It's not ZUN's fault that you people abuse releases/hypers. Real chads don't touch that shit at all.

At least it'll be a bit more fun to break than HSiFS with its gimmick

Hey everyone, Pesos doujin with the three satoris was finally scanned.

kind of hard not to when they fill up the screen with so much shit that you need to avoid them like danmaku

A few more gods, obviously not including everything related to Okina/Matarajin, but this is one tree.

Attached: matarajin 3.png (526x242, 87K)

>I'll turn this world into hell
That's a VERY American thing to say

I bought one at Comiket for $30, but they also sold them for $20 at other stalls.

you stop that she's a good girl

Attached: c.jpg (471x636, 84K)

Alright Yea Forums, without looking it up, give me her full name. No mistakes.

Attached: Hakutaku.png (256x475, 160K)

Kamishirasawa Keine. I'm not a secondary so I know all the names of every single 2hu up to th12.

Keine Kamishirasawa.
Don't mess with me, I'm a 2hu master.

Attached: touhou boomer.jpg (1440x1921, 408K)

Kamishirasawa. Are you dyslexic?

Also, what the fuck is this? Time travelling? I just found this, and it somehow mentions both Okina and Matarajin in the same sentence, back in 2007, too.
books.google.se/books?id=KgYOAQAAMAAJ&q="matarajin"&dq="matarajin"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ5Oii1JTiAhVbwsQBHbTwAMUQ6AEIVzAJ

Am I missing something?

Attached: okina and matarajin.png (575x91, 5K)

Keine Kamishirasawa. Why are people memeing about the difficulty of her name, I memorized it pretty easily.

Attached: 1541354004056.png (800x764, 664K)

Gensokyo is the kind of place where it's generally a great place to live in and you'll get utterly wrecked and eaten if you're an outsider, but mostly if you're a fucker that Yukari spirited away but otherwise you're generally safe if you have at least some special ability or a fucking gun. Why do you think Sumireko hasn't died yet? She has a gun (and psychic powers). Why do you think the kappa are free to be as autistic as they are? They have guns.

It was mere child's play. Now comes the REAL challenge

Attached: WhoIsThat.png (278x327, 76K)

Her name is nowhere near as hard to remember as the name of the place Yuyuko and Youmu live.

It's a challenge, but not because the name is difficult. It's because the character is so forgettable.

Attached: 1370181685851.jpg (856x480, 43K)

Benben or notbenben? I don't know about this newhu shit.

Yatsuhashi Tsukumo a cute

Um..Benben Prismiver?

>So what's the Yea Forumserdict

Attached: cunny.png (460x730, 520K)

Where does the name Okina come from anyway?

It could be ZUN used that article/book as reference. As far as I heard, he actually opens a lot of research book of Japanese mythology done by western authors. That's why he is familiar with Lafcadio Hearn works.

Attached: okina recline.png (448x244, 40K)

Yatsuhashi is cute! Cute! I like how her skirt is shaped like a koto.

Yatsuhashi Tsukumo.
Man, the meme is no longer funny.
She still has more art than my favorite character from another franchise.

Attached: yatsuhashi laptop.png (1433x1013, 1.26M)

I thought it's based on Oki island because Daikokuten

Hakugyokurou or Tower of White Jade.
I don't even have to look it up.

Attached: yuyu gonna get busted.png (512x256, 288K)

Anyway, I think I'm done lore-ing about for today, but one last thing.
ojisanjake.blogspot.com/2010/08/matarajin-shrine.html
The shrine was moved from the Izumo shrine to Gakuenji, guess who's worshipped at Izumo? Okuninushi, which is pretty suspicious since Matarajin is identified with exactly that god through Daikoku. So I guess there is basically no chance she isn't Kanako's mom at this point.
There's a bit on it on the wiki (I think it was added by a lorefag from here?), but basically it's a reference to a number of things, like the Oki islands, where the legend of the White Hare of Inaba took place, which featured Tewi/the White Hare and Daikoku/Okuninushi.

Attached: family dance off.jpg (850x614, 95K)

Yatsuhashi is more popular than Lions!

Okina is a god. An old man god of human destiny and the performing arts to be specific. He and Matarajin are considered to be one in the same. Okina masks were worshipped by the Hata clan as the Okina and Matarajin. Hata no Kawakatsu was considered to be a form of Okina (Matarajin) and was venerated as such. The Hata clan was said to have brought sericulture (silkworm breeding) and silk making to Japan from Korea. The Hata clan also, unsurprisingly, popularized Noh, Sarugaku and Kyogen performance arts in Japan. The Okina god and okina mask was also associated with Oshirasama, the god of silkworms. So Hata no Kawakatsu was also worshipped as a sericulture god as well, this is why ZUN called Okina a "god of silkworm breeding" when rattling of her many epithets. Also that's why she has the cards "Danmaku Dupion" and "Arcane Dupion" (a dupion is a double-layered silk cocoon). The kanji in Okina's name is different from that of the actual god, though. It was a reference through homophone.

Ah, I see, thanks user.

Attached: blackina (AKA Mahakala-Daikokuten-whatever else).jpg (1365x1440, 395K)

>Okina is the god of... breeding
No wonder she's in a wheelchair. Okina "Fastwheels" "Tater Tits" Tatara.

>tatara

Attached: 200px-Th13Kogasa.png (200x285, 53K)

>silkworm breeding
You mean she is kind of a farmer?

I'm having a hard time remembering invisible sages.

FAIRIES GET OFF MY LAWN

Attached: [squeaks].png (2047x2048, 1.39M)

Friendly reminder that Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom is one of the more difficult games in the series.

Attached: fat_yuyuko.gif (300x300, 308K)

Well she's also a god of moms and the kitchen.

For real tho, Tewi worships Daikokuten like the moon rabbits worship Chang'e, so she has a rabbit army of her own. But no one knows her actual identity, hell, maybe not even her kids (aside from Aunn) or people she's met before under other names, like Miko.

Attached: okina fucks with byakuren.png (714x1000, 750K)

why u seething tho

Glad to know Okina is Kokoro's actual mother.

Attached: __hata_no_kokoro_and_toyosatomimi_no_miko_touhou_drawn_by_koshinomiti_kokiri__0fdd15a5a52012a2678f75 (1888x1254, 716K)

I'm not sure about that.

Attached: sakuyasmoke.png (1024x717, 757K)

And Kanako’s
And Aunn’s
abd probably a lot more but we’d have to go looking

So why doesn't Okina have to lounge around the shinesawa like Kanako? Hell, Yukari said she got two and even thicker ones

What?

Nah, it's ZUN's fault.
If he doesn't want the hypers to be abusable and make the game piss easy, he should fucking nerf them.

Attached: suwarage.jpg (257x307, 50K)

maybe because she has multiple forms

>it's ZUNs fault that MoF is piss easy because of Marisa B
>if he wants me to stop using it then he should fix it

She’s too chad for it, I guess.
Anyway, her gaving them offers the possibility that she and Yukari actually planned that first invasion that happened like a thousand years ago. Either as some minor revenge or to be a bother. Or it’s just a lesson to the youkai, or Yukari didn’t want to reveal a secret god. Many possibilities.

Yes

ZUN is not forcing you to use the gimmick, retard

what kind of logic are you going for here

Hats no Kokoro is a tsukumogami of masks made by collaboration between Miko and Hata no Kawakatsu.

Attached: __hata_no_kokoro_and_toyosatomimi_no_miko_touhou_drawn_by_huang_li_ling__71fccd06af9007b496f878dc281 (1498x933, 564K)

Okina lore user, why are you so obsessed with okina and making sure everyone knows her lore? I am not saying is wrong, I am just curious.

Attached: 1557264076046.png (900x802, 414K)

no but it is one of the few games that are worth actually taking score runs seriously

tell ZUN to give us an option to turn it off then

I want to fuck that chicken

Attached: reimuth.png (256x320, 64K)

As a man who specializes in Hecafacts, it's only understandable that everyone knows just how truly important, powerful, and respectwble the best godhu is. The thing is, Okina is nowhere near as powerful or benevolwnt or clever as Hecatia.

>why is someone trying to start lore discussion by posting some lore
Whoa I can't believe he didn't start a waifu or meme circlejerk instead, surprising indeed.

Attached: 1525153390221.png (230x87, 29K)

I was kinda curious on her relations to other characters, posted an excerpt to drum up interest and more anons cane to talk about it. I’ll probably grow to care less soon enough. If I do shitpost, it’s mostly cause it takes little effort, and I don’t see myself that dedicated anyway.

boy, he literally said "there is nothing wrong" calm yourself

Thay was totally uncalled for, user. I was just asking.

Attached: bart simpson and junko (the simpsons and etc) drawn by kaliningradg - 2a43c985209f54962baf330e6cd250 (1024x768, 712K)

I'm the guy who posted the Okina/worm stuff. There's multiple Okina lore anons, I just followed in the footsteps of Daikokuanon because it interested me.

Someone trying to have discussion is normal and encouraged. You shouldn't even ask.
Try to do the same if you're able.

Starting to wonder who the other parent of Kanako would be, if there is one.

But you don't have to be an asshole.

Does Eika poop rocks????

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-065928.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

There are multiple Okinanons and sometimes they bring her up for fun or because they’re exhausted with other 2hus.

Which non-decimal game has the best scoring mechanic?

Attached: contempating ghost.png (180x180, 38K)

>inb4 retards say UFO

Any game that doesn't have yuyuko, the reddit 2hu

SA

what is even the shot used for SA runs it has been awhile since I've watched one. Is it Reimu/Yukari?

WBaWC is absolutely not an easy game in terms of touhou

get ready faglords, this is the epitome of peak taste in audio, something i pride myself on
imagine not spending at least £1,000 on a quality audio setup

Stage 1 -
>Illusionary Night ~ Ghostly Eyes
Stage 1 Boss -
>Apparitions Stalk the Night
Stage 2 -
>The Bridge People No Longer Cross
Stage 2 Boss -
>September Pumpkin
Stage 3 -
>The Doll Maker of Bucuresti
Stage 3 Boss -
>Rigid Paradise
Stage 4 -
>Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship / Frozen Capital of Eternity
Stage 4 Boss -
>Illusionary Joururi
Stage 5 -
>Lullaby of a Deserted Hell
Stage 5 Boss -
>Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial
Stage 6 -
>A Starry Sky of Small Desires (Shoutout to Hellfire Mantle though which is also 10/10 and often overlooked)
Stage 6 Boss -
>Kobito of the Shining Needle ~ Little Princess
Extra Stage -
>Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim
Extra Stage Boss -
>Necrofantasia (Or Futatsuiwa from Sado if we actually count Necrofantasia as a phantasm stage boss theme which is a fucking cop out IMO)

go do yourself a favour and listen to everything again to make a list like this, there is no better way to spend your time than listening to music

Attached: Grand Touhou List JPG.jpg (1564x7105, 3.84M)

fuck off with your shit meme taste

I have a question regarding lore.

How do you round up the contradiction in Futo's backstory?
It's said in her official profiles that Futo agreed to raise Buddhism (in pretense) promoted by Soga clan as the country's religion, basically betraying her own pro-Shinto clan.
Yet in another instance, Futo was so upset her clan lose the war that she broke Tojiko's jar and prevented her from being resurrected as human, based on Tojiko's profile.

You might need to reach headcanon territory but I just want to know how you make sense of it.

Attached: 53279261_p0.jpg (1500x830, 156K)

>seething trancel in absolute shambles already
you cannot make this shit up lmao

Attached: 125425364546856856.jpg (316x230, 14K)

Okay, but can you do this without practically namefagging every time?

Yes, alternatively Marisa/Nitori

Attached: SA team.png (1000x1200, 1007K)

>MaZe is STILL butthurt after getting BTFO time and time again by based Yea Forums posters
>Keeps pushing his shit taste because he is an insecure fuck
>he WILL reply with the same shitty generic reaction pics because he doesn't even have 2hu related ones
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS TRANNY
EVEN HIS FAVOURITE 2HU IS ONE!

Attached: 1485525062579.png (439x300, 151K)

>audiophile

Attached: 1552793497270.png (1400x1000, 55K)

>two autists crosses path again
Bye thread

How do I use Sakuya in IN? She feels underwhelming

ready to get shit on again my mexican tranny friend?
>spic
>shitskin
>tranny
>caught erping in discord
>gets bullied on an anonymous imageboard and has to sit in his safespace /vg/ thread with his fellow erping trannies
imagine rolling a 1 on life this hard lmao

Attached: 12423534645865867.jpg (303x303, 31K)

Why are you quoting the stuff you did last week?

Attached: 1492709628730.jpg (850x680, 117K)

Be pro at dodging yet still unable to capture spellcards, so don't.

You're an asshole but you're still cool MaZe.

LMAO MAZE GETTING DESTROYED AGAIN

Use her to kill familiars and Remilia for everything else

i shit on you yesterday though, not last week are you already getting ptsd you feeble minded cunt lmao

Attached: 125534647567856.jpg (554x439, 106K)

You got BTFO yesterday in my thread and you're getting BTFO AGAIN in my new thread today.
Just how much do you want me to humilliate you?
Are you a masochist or something?

Attached: 1486478528144.png (635x650, 620K)

imagine beeing so replusive and unloved that you have to transition and role play having sex with other men online
imagine trying to change the subject because you're this embarrassed about being a shitskin tranny
>in my new thread today.
my thread now cakeboy lmao

Attached: 15236434574578568.jpg (244x244, 12K)

Goddammit, xbc2 threads already have dedicated shitposters and now touhou threads too?

>namefaggot drama
Go back to /vg/ faggots

Bump
>Be shotty
>Try to make a thread on Yea Forums
>MaZe keeps cucking him and taking over
Who was in the wrong here?

>my thread now cakeboy lmao
Imagine being such a delusional cuck.
You think anyone gives a shit about your tranny ass? The only thing you can derail is your own pathetic life you suck cocking goblin.
Watch people just ignore you after this reply.
I'm the only one here who has that kind of power, just watch, I'm gonna stop giving you any more (You) and people will continue to ignore you and keep discussing on my perfect thread, LMAO you're such a failure.

Attached: 1494137887484.png (145x127, 30K)

Touhou threads have had dedicated shitposters for at least half a decade now.

>hating IN gameplay
>Luna Dial good
What?

Keep seething MaZe, no more (You)s or derailing now

Reminder

Attached: vivaldi_2019-05-12_03-20-56.png (334x101, 5K)

>Imagine being such a delusional cuck.
>You think anyone gives a shit about your tranny ass?
LMAO you can practically taste the seething coming from this post
why are you getting so defensive you tranny abomination? is it because you're from a third world shithole and couldn't get a woman so you had to try become a woman yourself and settled for roleplaying as a submissive bitch ready to take cock?
>I'm gonna stop giving you any more (You)
blown the fuck out yet again
imagine trying to insitigate with me then getting blown the fuck out in under 5 posts LMAO
so easy t b h i literally didn't even try

Attached: 12532634458569569.png (500x500, 139K)

Ignore the tranny, peoeple, move on and keep discussing.

Attached: 1545498688421.jpg (600x600, 107K)

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: 1535100531269.gif (232x300, 1.97M)

>Gets blown the fuck out by /our literal guy MaZe/
>Begs mods to save him
Yikes

Nothing, just don't give him any more replies.

take note, this is what full submission looks like
happens all the time, the tranny tries his best to act hard then shits himself and begs for mod assistance shortly after lmao
in is dogshit. pure memo garbage - the game
and yes luna dial is good, easily the best stage 5 boss theme

Attached: 1523445756865865.png (953x1282, 753K)

the decimal games are better than the mainline games desu. ZUN can go all out while in the main games he has to scale cards for difficulty and balance them with full runs in mind rather than individually.

Attached: Tongue of Wolf.webm (480x360, 2.9M)

>imagine not spending at least £1,000 on a quality audio setup
Do you use headphones or speakers?

>still no (You)s
>couldn't do shit to my thread
Looks like you lose

Those are the games where based ZUN likes to experiment

Attached: 1531786244171.jpg (727x1000, 122K)

It all points to the fact that Zun's wife had a miscarriage/abortion or something like that.

>A touhou thread that is mostly game discussion and minimum loli posting

Well color me suprised

Attached: 1556208737529.png (148x200, 53K)

Was it loss?

What thread are you in because it's certainly not this one

And now is just shitposting.

That's because it's my thread
Shotty threads are always the best

Attached: 1531306982073.png (724x724, 475K)

>announcing a report
very pathetic, you've had enough 4channel for today

Attached: goodstop.png (446x435, 74K)

The problem with IN is the familiar system more than anything really

lmao maybe 30 minutes ago that was the case

lmao maze you really got btfo, he's not even posting anymore, what a loser

I think you are blind

Attached: 1557123053894.jpg (450x1340, 182K)

slug>dork
youmu is a kuso protagonist.

Attached: 1517151989856.png (1024x1024, 741K)

Kinda true, you get to appreciate the spellcards a lot more in the photo games and LoLK
Normally you just end up bombing everything remotely hard
Mainline games shouldn't punish you so much for not using bombs

>Marisa/Nitori
no that's best sound, not best score

We're discussing cocks, would you like to join?

Attached: 74577357_p0_master1200.jpg (809x1200, 520K)

i have both headphone and a speaker setup
my headphones are fidelio x2's, they're for light listening, my speakers are klipsch
>tranny isn't even replying to me
>his thread has gone to shit despite him desperately claiming otherwise
literally loling forever t b h, the denial this shitskin comes up with makes for some quality comedy
it's purely memo, the entire game, it's so fucking dull

Attached: 1536621363555.jpg (789x450, 58K)

I like it.
A vast improvement from UFO's gimmick.

Attached: 325525.jpg (989x900, 402K)

Isn't RNG a bad thing though while memo is seen as being good?

Keep seething maze, my thread is blooming with discussion and you can't do anything about it you dumb tranny cuck

How do I beat the cock without using animals or bombs?

Zun's characters have one personality
Smug bitch

Attached: 4242.jpg (468x311, 52K)

>my thread is blooming with discussion

Attached: ranko.png (500x500, 292K)

Koishi and Aunn

Considering this is their banner

Attached: 41111145.gif (468x60, 83K)

Music sucks, newhus suck. Same story as the past half decade. The last truly great Touhou game is ten years old

So ignoring you know who, what's your favourite (shotty)pe?

Attached: 1531659384070.png (569x607, 522K)

Where are the idols and seiyuus? It's not representative enough

lmao link to the discussion you delusional tranny shitskin

Attached: 12532445856856.jpg (438x600, 107K)

this but unironically, ZUN needs to start really changing the formula here or Touhou will eventually for sure die

One true touhou girl

Attached: 1556122868174.png (175x268, 63K)

@461842153
*yawn*

This, modern day touhou is garbage.
The new game is pure shit, post lolis or fuck off

HRtP: soul
2-17: soulless

I only come to these threads for the shitposting because thats all they are, look at the state of this thread what a shitshow

All the ones that have MASTER SPARK as bomb

>seething so hard that you samefag reply to yourself
sad!

are the jannies asleep or something?

Attached: 1512671184264.jpg (820x1079, 81K)

The games are better with broken stuff to abuse, because if you're looking for a challenge you can always just not use them.

Grimsokyo and Cutesokyo are both canon, though

WaHH and Horned Hermit = Cutesokyo
FS Scrolleries = Grimsokyo

Touhou is trash. Play real shmups you casual plebs.

>Wild and Horned Hermit and Horned Hermit

The option to turn it off is to just not use it.

Tell me about Junko.

6, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17?
Any more specific suggestions?

She has a canonical loose pussy

Based mods keeping that seething tranny out of my thread

Yuyuko should show up in Youmu's endings in 17 though

>difficulty
>UFO at the bottom
huh????????what!?

I don't see those as contradictory accounts, though?

I kinda enjoy this new game. The newhu's are pretty good, and the mechanic is nice. Hopefully the rest of the game delivers. UFO was fun even if it was kinda easy

Attached: Eiki.jpg (600x898, 101K)

>MaZe the tranny got cucked out of Shotty's thread by based mods
LMAO
A
O

I want to fuck the cutie on the left

Futo never practiced buddhism and hated it, she was always a taoist. It was Miko who pretended to practice buddhism. Tojiko was the buddhist one and Futo got butthurt and sabotaged her.

MILF > annoying loli

endings can only be seen when you beat the game so they're non-canon as far as I'm concerned

Pretty underwhelming. Designs are average, the music kinda sucks and the gameplay is... yet another Touhou game.

my wife has 2 dimensions only

no memorable songs, new gimmick gets broken easily
LoLK won't be surpassed this time

>not use it when they fill up half of the screen

you ask too much of my skill

It was good

You sound like you don't even like Touhou games to begin with.

Just don’t get three of a kind

have you played PoFV yet Yea Forums?

Attached: __onozuka_komachi_touhou_drawn_by_cato_monocatienus__0b20dfe6a2bf90831b14de125588c1f6.jpg (800x600, 97K)

Jelly Stone is a good track. The other songs are not that memorable.

I'll kick your ass in PoFV right now m8.

Attached: 1372320275299.gif (600x600, 207K)

I remember Yatsuhashi because it reminds me of hazukashi. I don't know her last name though.

Why are Shotty's threads so good?

Attached: 1523229852085.png (562x525, 224K)

what is it about touhou that attracts the millenial tranny audience? i thought trannies were offended by cute girls, especially ones which get porn drawn of them so much yet we have an endless supply of shitters who can only play on normal mode and talk about irrelevant lore
>gets ruined so hard that he calls the mods to mend his damaged fee fees
you lost tranny, you know somebodies desperately trying to cope with being bullied when they get blown the fuck out so hard that they beg the mods to help them, which you spent over half the thread doing

Attached: 1252353474585696796.jpg (359x364, 23K)

her last name is easier to remember because it's just an abbreviation of "tsukumogami"

we are discussing games, not trannys. You have plenty of other threads to shitpost for that idiot

Attached: hmm.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Oh, I guess 2hu threads have been on Yea Forums too long, and the usual shitposters are back to ruin any attempts at discussion.
Oh well, till next discussion cycle, I suppose.

The majority of the new 2hu fan base are trannies though so it's relevant

Is it true that 2hu fans are permavirgin incels who will never have sex

is it true that this meme is meant to just derail fucking threads?

Attached: Assburgers.jpg (575x464, 102K)

Those will never be /jp/

>kinda easy
Should I replay this again? I couldn't enjoy it because the music was dizzying and OCPD is preventing me to play through stage 1 without a 1cc perfect
survival run

How about you play a series that isn't trash like Dodonpachi? What's the matter, too casual to play a mans shmup virgin boy?

I mean you should because you clearly didn't get the full experience, but I wouldn't call this game super easy.
It's between HSiFS and DDC in terms of difficulty, I think.

Non-spells, you just need to get pass through each projectile pattern before they interlap with each other.

Can't say I remember how I did with the others, though. I "Wolf- brute force" my way through the spell cards by default.

No idea what you mean. 2hu fans are universally accepted as being incels

>I'm not a secondary so I know all the names of every single 2hu up to th12.
secondary game knowledge.

friendly reminder

Attached: Lenenenen.jpg (2347x1011, 619K)

heres your (you), free of charge

Attached: Lean.png (834x733, 419K)

Me and the lads after a round of PoDD

Attached: 1556389729167.png (640x648, 641K)

Have sex

Sorry, wrong pic. We did each others makeup after playing, isn't Barryette so beautiful?

Attached: 1252364574754.png (565x316, 405K)

These threads would be so much better if some people stayed in /2hug/.

These threads would be so much better if some people stayed in /jp/.

Touhou will only die when ZUN stops making games. Your dumb metric of popularity equating to lifespan doesn't apply to this franchise.

or just stayed in the other fringes of /po...I mean Yea Forums

These threads would be so much better if we discussed anything of value at all

>Taunt shitposter
>Act surprised when the thread goes downhill
These threads will only be good when you learn to ignore people without having to say to ignore them every time they post

was going to suggest a more appropriate fumo edit but then i realized that there probably aren't any pc-98 ones

To be fair, the thread was doomed the moment MaZe saw it in the catalogue. Might as well just wallow in the shit he creates when he enters or go do something else

or you dont let them fucking post at all. This is why a 2hu thread on Yea Forums is tough to keep calm or even successful

Attached: __shameimaru_aya_touhou_drawn_by_saisoku_no_yukkuri__2a0fb8a301b9ed9dfe32eff6ebb75178.png (1254x1631, 1.46M)

Where do you even find these games? Is /vg/ worth it at all for this? I'm a fan of shmups, but never looked at touhou before. I'll play them in order even. Where do I start?

/jp/ will always be the best place for discussion

moriyashrine.org has them all.

Nyaa or Moriya shrine

Moriya shrine has all the downloads you need, or you can torrent an all in one on nyaa.si, here nyaa.si/view/979648

Attached: __yasaka_kanako_touhou_drawn_by_mefomefo__dcf08baa65c70ad1b66b7f4ad467baea.jpg (2000x2000, 169K)

Okay, but, how does Drumpf fit into all of this?

Based. MaZe tends to leave /jp/ alone out of respect.

Does Kaguya have obligatory for 1cc ressurection spellcard like Yuyuko? I died near the end of her last hp bar, but completion was at 73%

2hu incels fear Trump.

I'm starting to think we should actually try having these threads on pol. I think they would be better than this shit heap we have going on here.

thanks everyone. I'm gonna start checking these out tonight.

Attached: 1522942613167.png (640x400, 120K)

/pol/ is our ally, if /mlp/ could pull it off when they merged, surely japanese mlp can be allies too.

/pol/ chad here, we want nothing to do with you sissy faggots.
i'm only here for the porn and music, no self respecting man would want to play as a little girl flying around, that's gay as fuck

Attached: 1556795876907.jpg (634x566, 50K)

ha hawow dude you sure are funny
japanese mlp
ha ha
I'm laughing dude
just like
japanese Phil Fish
ha
ha
no really, how pathetic can you be to parrot the same shit every thread and not realise you aren't in company? You aren't funny, you aren't clever, you are a bigger loser than all of us combined. Fuck off to /vg/, maybe they'll like your forced joke

>/pol/
>chads

Attached: ehehe.jpg (412x350, 49K)

whats the matter, i thought you were going to push through this my tranny shitskin friend
your thread is literally mine yet again
not even your tranny discord brigade could help you keep it on topic lmao

Attached: 12523637458568.jpg (1300x1838, 383K)

>look for porn instead of having sex
/pol/ "chad"

Holy based.

>OP calls his tranny squad
>MaZe calls his /pol/ squad
I wish I lived in a society

remember that while the first 5 games are fun you can start with Touhou 6 since the series got rebooted from there

good to know. any other tips for a series newb?

Hold shift for focus, you should keep this known

Start with touhou 15.

Test

Not sure since it looks like you already have experience with shmups
Remember that your character has a very small hitbox, you can see its size when you are in focused mode (but not in 6 unless you install the hitbox patch)
Don't take the dialogues too seriously, they're usually bantz, speaking of which, I think that the version from moriashrine lacks the text files with translated prologues and character backstories

Is this a romhack of SMRPG? I recognize almost every sequence in it for something from that game and it looks like it has the same physics.

>Romhack
It was build from the ground.

He fears the Lunarian warriors

Attached: 1556243068797.jpg (1607x1580, 330K)

>Obligatory
They are actually fairly rare in Touhou.
That said Kaguya does have five. But if you fail the cards you don't lose any lives and you still get the good ending, it's more of a bonus than a final challenge.

got a source?

It's just a one time thing for the lul

Attached: 1551281532872.jpg (2012x4332, 3.51M)

Neat, but that begs the question, why did they copy stuff like the booster hill chase, going down the river from the sewers, the paratroopa cliff sequence and so on. I get paying homage but this is practically plagiarism.