It's Chunners

It's Chunners.

Attached: 5ffdb511b0628b051d96b07c847c0c69.jpg (1500x2069, 2.46M)

where can i buy this street fighter skin

b&rp
The fighting game community is full of niggers, time to expel them.

But white women don't express that they don't like black guys. It's just assumed that if a woman has her shit together and isn't overweight than she isn't going to give a nigger the time of day.

Chun-li is not a white woman

Chun is chinese, and you know how much asian women love Eurodick.

I’ve never understood bleached, blacked, yellowed, browned, or whatever you want to call it. It’s not a turn on. I don’t feel empowered if I see an Asian chick with a red Q on her tits. I think it’s disgusting. Any black anons want to give their own opinion?

All those cringe symbols

have sex

What the fuck is up with these insecure as fuck masturbation addicts that keep making these photoshops of fictional characters with BLACKED tattoos or neo-nazi symbols?

Attached: 1500667300533.jpg (552x795, 54K)

More like Cummers

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Americans. They're also the same people inciting identity/race politics to determine if anime is white or japanese.

I remember someone commissioned a ton of pictures from a bunch of people of chun li in this costume getting railed by horses

Yeah, cuck shit is weird to me too. Seeing some dude in the corner pining and eating jizz out of a vagina is fucking gross and I'm assuming straight people don't like it. Cuz I don't. I don't touch the stuff, you would think I would be into BLACKED but I have a feeling it's more for white guys. I don't typically take the race of the dude into consideration when I jack off, that is YOU faggots. Who are gay.

>Draw an Indo-European woman
>Dress her like a monk
>Call it a chink
Show me one (1) chink with a bodytype like that

That's cultural appropriation

>Indo-european
>Chun-Li
Are you fucking retarded?

I Want Chunners Cunners!

>The Eurofag said, while getting arrested for a politically incorrect joke

its not fair bros, im white where the fuck is my asian wife

Attached: 1550266916785.jpg (437x501, 46K)

the same people who incessantly cry about video games because there's a villain that sort of looks like trump

Indeed, everything you don't like is done by the same group of people

For me, It's R. Mika

Attached: 1519876598529.png (1030x1420, 1.08M)

yeah because white nationalists are historically against trump, i was way out of line assuming that

google chinese female bodybuilders. You think most white women have tree trunks for legs that aren't pure fat?

Attached: 1550807719304.gif (379x440, 140K)

>magapedes
>wns
>fetishists
wew you're on a roll

anything of value to say?

Haha imagine slapping her ass for her

Kys ricenigger weeb