Sjws double down on the "barrett is racist" thing

>sjws double down on the "barrett is racist" thing
>they have no issues with Cloud being Generic Anime Character #69000

Why

Attached: 3649730-2452527436-wayne.jpg (1000x810, 231K)

Don’t care what sjw think and just have fun.

Because they're retards that will complain about anything in order to insert their agenda, you should already know this faggot OP. Sage goes in all fields

>ribbed for her pleasure
>eww

what they think and how loud they think it can have a big effect on existing games. That's the problem

Not really.
Careful, they changed the rules a while back that announcing sage is just as bad as announcing reports.

Because Barrett is black.

When it happens it happens, stop thinking of what ifs and just go have fun.

Simple, really

>Barrett is competent enough to run a proper resistance cell
>Resistance cell is for something reasonable like protecting the planet, not something ethereal
like "racism" or "gibs"
>Raises a daughter on his own as a single father, instead of walking out on his lover to leave her as a single mother/be the single mother in question

Basically it's because he's the opposite of how SJWs expect black people to act

He does kinda talk like a generic black guy in the game tbqh famalamadingdong.

stfu garth

did that actually happen somewhere outside your imagination OP?

Party on Wayne!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Yeah, they've been getting things changed more recently like G&W in Smash but there's not much you can do. Speak up when you think it's worth doing so, but otherwise try not to stress yourself out over things you can't prevent or change. Treat yourself better than that.

Yeah. That kotaku article.

>Not really.
>Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 not being sold in the west
>Dead or Alive 6 fanservice fiasco
>Battlefield V
>Apex Legends
>Hyper Universe
>Total War Rome 2
>Mortal Kombat 11
should I keep going?
it shouldn't happen in the first place
if it keeps happening then that's just more games that have to suffer in quality to appease a minority of people who don't even play games

why do we care about Kotaku again?

why would assume people who whine about racism in video games would be mad at people looking like anime characters? they're completely different and unrelated things

Kotaku goes out of their way to find things to be offended about even where something offensive doesn't exist.

Same reason we care about pol. It's funny

doesn't constantly referencing and talking about it just make it stronger? is that what you're trying to do? put this up on a pedestal so it looks scary?

It's not actually about politics when you get down to the core of it. It's just ugly people slap fighting on the internet for the attention they'll never get irl.

Ok I'll bite, why is Barrett racist?

How is Barrett racist you stupid cunt?
He’s literally Rip off Mr. T

he's black, or something like that

Which small group of radical leftwing idiots is upset and whining about something irrelevant that feels problematic now? What's their reasoning?

Some SJWs think black men talk and act like idiots apparently.

Fuck off nigger

i thought clouds whole thing is that he isnt generic anime but actually some random faggot

Problem, cuck

>Sage goes in all fields
>doesn't actually put it in all fields
I am disappoint

Why do you let literal who's on Twitter live in your head rent free? Get a fucking life my man

Then I don't buy those games, I'll play other ones

he hair was super generic for the time and mc with amnesia was an overused trope around the time it came out.

Because I live off of anger on the internet.

No, because constantly talking about how shit it is turns people away from the website and stains their reputation, so less people will take them seriously.

Dude who cares. Jap devs dont care and the people complaining aren't gonna buy the game anyway.

but in the process you're spreading their message, giving them a platform, so you can point to how scary it is when they have a platform

don't you see how you're being played for a fool anonymous

So you're against free speech?

Attached: 1557107993933.jpg (250x206, 6K)

>giving them a platform
They already have a platform, and their outcry is able to affect devs decisions in many games see Discussion on Yea Forums does not correlate to the power that an article could have on people in the industry. Kotaku's credibility is given by their position, funding and the clout that devs give them from enabling them. Some random fuck on Yea Forums making a thread does not increase a journo's actual influence.

Kotaku created their platform by themselves, not the people complaining about. They didn't get millions of viewers because people hate them. When Kotaku comes up, it's because someone either mentions or links a Kotaku article. They didn't get millions of viewers because people hate them now.

When people talk about how certain products are shit, it gets a bad rep, and people turn away from that product. Websites are no different.