Does Yea Forums play DFFOO? It's pretty fun

Does Yea Forums play DFFOO? It's pretty fun

Attached: Untitled.png (1174x663, 1.37M)

no, it's garbage. You should be ashamed of yourself for playing that.

why

>DFFOO

Yeah let's talk using only the first letter of each word.

>Dissidia, but turn based and wrapped around the standard microtransaction mobile hub
I wanted to like it a lot more than I actually did. It's one of those games that I will redownload every few months and play for an hour because the core mechanic is appealing, but the rest of it is god awful

Yeah I play. Currently saving for Lenna and Rinoa because apparently they are pretty good

It's unironically the only good Dissidia game ever made

Stop being triggered by acronyms.

Attached: DFFOO_Peridot's_Radiant_Thunder.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

I feel like they're actually kind of onto something with Dissidia's Brave mechanics in a turn based 3 member party JRPG format. You could probably develop something pretty interesting with the approach, provided it gets properly fleshed out in a game with enough substance and depth. It's just a shame the concept's completely wasted on a F2P mobage.

I'll also at least give this game some credit for having a few scenes here and there of crossover interactions between side characters we'd sure as hell never see getting used in a proper budgeted game. Sazh is the only nigga from Final Fantasy XIII I like, so seeing him get to be the cool airship guy in front of Vaan was pretty neat.

Attached: 1511359420674.gif (94x122, 22K)

Yeah, it's fun and I think it nails the characters and the interactions between them.
I'm slightly annoyed with the EX weapons being so rare and basically necessary for events now.

It's the only FF mobage I liked, still gave it up after a bit though. Painful endgame grinding and bland story.

Pretty much, even if I haven't redownloaded it yet.
Wish it was an actual game instead of mobile shit, but honestly nowadays there wouldn't be much difference

Because FGO is better.

>nigger wielding two handguns with chicken in his hair
how did they get away with it?

Dungeon Fighter Fighter Online Online

>gatchashit with bi weekly meta shift.

No thanks

Attached: DFFOO_Judgement_Bolt.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>wanted Tidus's EX so badly
>spent over 80k gems on his banner
>didn't get it
>word is his EX will reappear this summer on a banner
>Square won't give us previews of upcoming banners unless they're releasing imminently
>probably going to put his EX on a banner while I'm at police academy
>my face

Attached: 1554612270553.jpg (450x350, 46K)

not everyone is as mentally ill as you

>spent over 80k gems on his banner
>didn't get it
you get enough green tokens to buy the EX after 75k though?

They didn't have the token system implemented yet

played it when the english version just came out but it was pretty clear to me everytime a new unit would get released you be soft forced to get it

shit game, played only for a week when it launched on global. only way to progress is through coop bullshit.

Couldn't get into it even though I tried twice. Seemed like every time I would try and get my HP attack high enough enemies would target and break my characters. Also the follow up attacks almost never showed up.