OH NO MORDHAU BROS

OH NO MORDHAU BROS

Attached: firefox_2019-05-11_22-45-28.jpg (649x416, 51K)

>they actually said the n word

Attached: joker-suicide-squad.jpg (980x653, 139K)

disgusting

Attached: reallymakesyouthink.png (1837x576, 81K)

FUCK IM TEARING MY HAIR OUT I CANT TAKE IT

Attached: 18203.jpg (329x427, 35K)

>filter
That's never what these basedboys want. They want to see people banned for looking at them wrong.

why are Americans so easily triggered by the word "nigger" ?

because the majority of americans are niggers

It's offer since to their wives' boyfriends

US culture is black culture.

Please sir, may I just say nigger?

Attached: IMG_20190503_150416.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

only experience may vary

People who feel the need to say nigger all the time are usually shitters anyway.
Nothing would be lost by banning them.

You have a stroke, pal?
Do you need help?

There needs to be a war in this country so these weak faggots would die off.

N

I had a friend uninstall because he was triggered by all chat racism in dota2.

He is white.

didn’t you literally make this thread some 10 hours ago

>help, i am meeting other people and talking to them!

I don't know who's worse
>The baby that gets flustered by a word flashing on his screen and throws a tantrum
>The baby that can't interact with outer people for 20 seconds without vomiting racist insults non-stop

seriously, you can say nigger on national television here as long as its in context

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING RACIST TO ME!

If the game has a mute/block function the former.

Whats wrong with calling nigger a nigger?

IT'S OFFENSIVE TO MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND

That's not how wars work, retard. They'd have no involvement apart from reading the news about it.

both garbage. Could you imagine a world where both of these types of people don't exist? It would be so much fucking better.

Attached: 1481527129856.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

AAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOO NOT THE NIGGER WORD MOMMY HELP MEEEEEEKMVKJANEBHIOASIJDMCKIQNWREBOVI

Attached: 1557473642506.gif (384x272, 3.97M)

>STOP HAVING FUN REEEEE
do you happen to be a regular member on a discord similar to this by any chance?

Attached: discord qqq.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

White guilt and outrage culture

Am I crazy for not caring about this kind of stuff? I mean, I've been called a nigger in my life, and online. Motherfucker, faggot, bitch, stupid, cunt, and any other word in the book. It rolls off my back like nothing, I can't even think of a time in my life when it really even effected me at all except when I was a young kid.

How can you actually be offended or upset over something like this? Regardless of if it's a racist term or not, how can you actually be so mad, so sad, so angry, or any other descriptor, over words or phrases (ex: gg ez) that you complain to the game devs or mods or anything to get others banned?

I just don't understand.

I only call someone a nigger when I'm kicking their ass despite them being a bownigger or shieldnigger
Then if they try to say anything about it I can just spam u mad

NOOOO HE SAID NIGGER AAAAAH NOOO AAAAAH IT FUCKING BURNS ARRRGGHHH MY FLESH *GURGLE SOUNDS*
AUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1521398883538.png (680x680, 766K)

Friendly reminder that if you report anyone in any game for any reason you are a patheitc weak person.

Only whites play pc games so who cares
Fucking trannies complaining

Attached: d1f15gw-9ec9b1c0-4590-4db3-b9d2-df2dfc3c053d.gif (300x400, 575K)

Because all americans are part nigger.

Attached: 1535437957538.png (304x306, 7K)

>t. frequently-reported rager

So what's it gonna be mod? I know the faggot ass spineless jannys have already alerted this thread to you. Everyone IN this thread spamming nigger and other shit, but I got banned for literally saying the word spic. What you gonna ban them all too for what they are saying? Or pick and choose which words you get offended by? fucking PUSSY

Attached: 1470791493913.png (785x757, 123K)

good
racism rules

>implying there's anything more toxic than getting someone banned from a game they enjoy playing
get owned nigger

Attached: 1544550963033.png (900x900, 101K)

>client side filter
Nice. I like how they constantly dodge the bullets with these "issues" like the female knights begging with client-side options and toggles.

Attached: 100.jpg (480x360, 30K)

reported

NO LE PEGUE A LA NEGRA
A ESA NEGRA SE LE RESPETA

Its not that people take offense to being called mean words like that, at least not all the time. It's that they feel like someone would get really offended and they want to get offended on their behalf to make themselves look better or prevent any kind of racist by association comments. This is just for white people and the word nigger.

Other black dudes who take offense to the word being used at all are fucking bitches, I've said it all my life. White dudes don't call me nigger all the time but if they use it in a colloquial term or just want to use the word negro for a narrative, I couldn't care less

>try and RP
>get banned

Never used discord mate.
Also if saying nigger is a good time for you, you might consider just killing yourself.

you know bows suck in this game right?

so what you are saying is that we should ban all bad players

Trannies are such disgusting, subhuman freaks.

Attached: 1552333002133.png (645x434, 145K)

everyone in this thread is 56% mutt

I heard about discord trannies but never got the full story, can someone spoon feed me?

Attached: 1551905595409.png (319x315, 296K)

>buy videogame
>say nigger
>videogame doesn't allow it
NO! ME WANT SAY FUNNY BAD WORD!

Fuck you. Kill yourself.

Attached: Dumb fuck juice.jpg (582x670, 47K)

>those replies
/gif/ is full of so many newfags. Even Yea Forums knows better than that.

literal human garbage poisoning Yea Forums via autistic psyops funded by government neetbux, that's really all you need to know about them. I assume its mostly just bitter shitposters doing their work for them nowadays though

Why can't you just play the game like a normal person? How do you let a game affect you enough to the point you start spazzing out like a child? its a video game.

willfully mutilating one of the most integral organs of your body?
damaged body = burdened spirit = burdened soul
they are settinf themselves up for suicide

Attached: D6KHWOtX4Acq4xQ.jpg (1200x750, 82K)

>n word

Attached: 1556260400282m.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Nigger.

Attached: 1554045187859.jpg (680x383, 63K)

people get mad about nigger because it represents when blacks were literal slaves and later second class citizens, whites in the US owned them so hard literally and metaphorically that it's extremely embarrassing to think about, imagine if some random gooks were able to buy your family or something. it's humiliating. so when they look around and see some punk ass examples of white dudes, it enraging that such people would be able to purchase you in a different paradigm not too long ago

they got dabbed on so hard, any mention of the old order when white hegemony reigned sends them into a fit, including the classic N word. niggerlovers feel this secondhand embarrassment for blacks and wish to make an egalitarian meme world where such "unfairness" can never happen again, though whether or not humans are all blank slates who can live in harmony with equal IQs adjusted for poverty depends on your uh, perspective

there is no real full story
its just a bunch of trannies that have a discord that browse Yea Forums to "convert them"

Attached: discord.png (1506x718, 408K)

Is this even a thing? The only time i see shittalking when people get tkd by catapults. Although i don't play on mutt servers.

a lot of troons are too lazy to go through the process of securing government assistance
some of them are doing it for free

Society... all I want is to say the n word....... why is that so bad???????

Attached: tfw can't say nigger.png (419x491, 321K)

Its absolute perversion and the ultimate sin against the temple & flesh.
This is the truth and it can kill your soul to be in such a state by choice, the gravest self destruction.

Attached: chrome_2019-05-09_14-23-22.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

Seems like a cozy little game.

Can we talk about rapier ? I use exec sword and cannot beat them at all. Morph chamber is too slow and usually they counter chamber easily. How do I kill them ?

Go ahead and say it here, I don’t care. But if you get banned for calling someone a nigger in a video game and come cry about it, you’re a little bitch

imagine following some jewish religion
yikes

Ty kind anons.

Attached: 1552557073261.jpg (746x590, 50K)

Just borrowing terms tranny

Remember, only brainlets need to rely on tired slurs to do their trash talking

MOOOOOODS

Blow it out your ass, lazy nigger.

It's the newest boogieman, kind of like how before everyone who didn't agree with the hivemind was a redditor and before that they were from neogaf and before that they were from ebaumsworld.

Wow! I cannot believe that someone would simply utter a wrongthink word! It is such a horrific event that anyone who hears the dreaded nigger word must cut own their ears off! Who cares that negroids say nigger virtually 24/7 on the radio and the movies and on the street and in songs to one another- saying nigger is offensive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:O

Attached: 1206876324069.jpg (961x781, 254K)

The elimination of the latter would also eliminate the former

/gif/ is populated solely by a newfags, to the point where you can post the same bait every single thread and it'll receive dozens of new replies.

Yeah it is. I say nigga pretty much every match. Usually right after being teamkilled and only if they say sorry. They actually cared enough to apologize so when I say "Its good my nigga no worries." things just lighten up and people just get friendly.

Attached: 1548285727546.jpg (549x556, 27K)

Nigger is a great word. It's so versatile. Look at all the ways it can be used:

Snow nigger, nigger rigged, mountain nigger, potato nigger, timber nigger, feather nigger, sand nigger, prairie nigger.

A six-letter word is so powerful that severely triggers people who aren't niggers.

whatever you say shekelwitz

have sex

they targeted gamers. gamers

cope

Meanwhile I can go on any red orchestra game and call people niggers and kikes. I can play nazi war propaganda and deny the holocaust and wont get banned lol

if its so stupid how come it works so well?
I say it and all the onions boys on the other team are like
OH THE HUMANITY
REPORT HIM

Attached: 1470924568085.png (2000x2000, 1M)

I was there when it was first news
They were grooming /r9k/ and still are to a degree and doxxing them on the discord if they joinedl, forcing them to transition or be exposed to family with social media, ect.

Yea Forums (and it's power bottom little brother reddit) have been subjected to astroturfing since forever, it's nothing new. some random faggots get paid (some even do it for free) to try to influence the maymays and narrative around here because it's a popular site, that's really it. thus far nobody has succeeded in changing this from a shitpost zone to a safe space, so there's that at least.

Racism is good.

Attached: hübscher kerl.jpg (300x428, 87K)

Just because it makes people mad doesn't mean it doesn't lack creativity and hasn't been done to death. How much money has the latest season of GoT made?

Crying to the jannies because somebody said le en wurd in a video game is even sadder

t. Angry repressed tranny

Attached: 1533079447519.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

>/k/
>120
lol, I'll take it.

Attached: 1554278801896.jpg (1094x1080, 195K)

absolutely obsessed

I just hope you posted this ironically
there is no way to get the IQ of the Anons because they likely would just refuse to

Is this shit piratable or not? All the torrents on my usual tracker site seem kinda dicey.

what;s the point when it's a multiplayer game

But they're not being banned. And that makes you seethe and tell people to kill themselves. Pretty funny.

>Mordcucks bragging about how """based""" their devs were
Lmao

What about the part where it was Gaia Online?

it's an old bait image bro

>adult is afraid of words
A manchild in it's purest form.

OH NO MUH RAYSIS

NOO STOP USING WORDS MUH SENSIBILITIES AAAGHH THINK OF THE CHILDREN STOP IT STOP IT RIGHT NOW THIS IS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH!

/gif/ is just Yea Forums 2.0 since anons tend to share the same kind of content but with the only difference that has sound.

so you can get someone banned with photoshop

ugh bro? You okay?

what does circumcision have to do with anything?

>He actually believes this
SHIGGY DIGGY DOO

h-he said the BAD WORD!!!!

Look at the post timers, newfag. It's multiple people. Go back to resetera, tranny

Attached: 1555801870496.jpg (743x1150, 1023K)

BASED
And I mean, mordhau players in general, not this fucking nigger faggot

Amazing

Attached: 1529902145930.jpg (350x350, 31K)

America's "nigger" problem is fucking hilarious.
When Etika was banned on twiter for saying nigga

Imagine being so intellectually stunted that "bad" words upset you, like you're a toddler or child.

Please surrogate mommy and daddy(corporations) please protect me from the mean words

It's such a feminine and submissive way to view the world, its sad when you see men fall into it

Attached: 575456.jpg (1080x1299, 115K)

You make an articulate and insightful point. I retract my statement

this is one of the 40 versions that came out. Each board had their own on top. This is clearly the Yea Forums meme. If you post this unironically you're probably a sub 80IQ nigger

despite being 13% of the population...

If I ever make a fucking game with multiplayer it’s gonna just have client side options. No one gets banned for stupid shit like that. They’re just words. Words with no intent or purpose behind them.

By banning people for saying nigger, you are inadvertently giving them and the word power

>report people who use Gamer-American words in vidya
>come to Yea Forums and shitpost in threads made by the people who my actions have banned
D E V I L I S H

come on try a little harder next time

>h-he said the BAD WORD!!!!

It's more than just a bad word. Imagine hanging out with teenagers in the chat and their entire internet personality is based around Yea Forums and they start spamming the word nigger and other obscenities because in their small-pea brained mind they're in free speech mode and majority of their communication literally have zero to do with the game going on. Imagine the amount of these retarded children shitposting and all you want to do is hangout with some bros and play a game? It goes beyond "offensive" user it's about how much of a fucking brainlet these retards are.

Attached: 1556761146955.jpg (1013x797, 185K)

Seriously though, these people do not go away. Some faggot who screams nigger? He will stop after he gets bored, after he realizes nobody gives a fuck. The other guy that you described? Once he gets his way, he pushes for more, and more, and more.

>Gamer-American
Jesus christ you people really cannot meme can you?

I read about this "harem". I always thought that people called "discord trannies" is because discord is full of gay ops. The more you learn.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 1537945829749.gif (450x435, 1.67M)

Attached: anonstumblesintoxmeetup.png (500x397, 158K)

I usually ignore the political conversations happening and just kill people dude

>photoshop a screenshot
>60$ stolen
Based devs

/gif/ is entirely newfags, redditors and niggers

fuck AFRICAN AMERICANS ESPECIALLY
fuck Judaism & Islam
fuck Freemasons enclaves (not a fraternity)
fuck Homosexuals & Trannies
fuck Feminists & Whores
fuck Atheists
fuck Druggies
fuck Commies
fuck SOCIETY

Attached: 1557427877478.png (902x910, 914K)

MISS OBAMA GET DOWN

Social Justice is literally evil.

The true nature of justice is not goodness or equality or safety or happines. The emotions we feel when we see "justice" are malice, hatred and schadenfreude. Justice isn't about a better world, it's about reveling is another's pain.

I don't scream nigger for the benefit of others. It is purely for selfish reasons that I use the word so much. My cat? That nigger is white and orange, but I still call him a nigger a dozen times a day. My chair? I alternate between nigger and faggot whenever I accidentally kick the wheel or something, and that goes for -every- other inanimate object in my home. I probably say nigger over 100 times a day in the privacy of my own home, alone, with no mic on since I don't even own one. Nigger is a great word and you don't need to get a reaction from others to validate it's use.

wtf somebody said n w*rd in chat literally unplayable

>tfw you billhook a horsenigger and he spergs in chat

Attached: 1539396924742.gif (300x577, 279K)

>implying its politically motivated
I've transcended the likes of you idpol obsessed buffoons, I do it all for the shitposting

No. don't overlook my post user. I usually tell them that they're an obnoxious retard and I block them. I am simply explaining my observation.

Islam is standing up against the leftytrannies, they did nothing wrong outside of blowing up a few buildings, come on

California
Knows how to party

>spamming the word nigger
I like how you have to default to this strawman every time because you know anything less will make you look like a total faggot. Nobody just sits there copypasting "nigger" unless they're trying to get banned. You see the word at all, even once and go into full panic mode. Probably because one of your "bros" is black. Stop being offended on behalf of other people, nobody likes that guy.

Most aren't, it's just a useful tool to deal with shitters

Yeah but I sincerely doubt you'd be the type of person to scream nigger into the mic every five seconds. You know, high pitched, nasally, etc.

excuse me but my people are not a meme

Good lord all these faggots should be gassed and then beaten with shovels to be safe.

But trump is a jew puppet, how is that wrong?

>Stop being offended on behalf of other people, nobody likes that guy.

I love how you fags think it's always us being "offended" I'm just sick and tired of obnoxious retards like you thinking you're some comedic genius with your small brainlet communication. You really think you're sooo funny with your retarded shit.

imagine the tilt in this thread if they said spic

Because the tribesmen have made them believe it's worse than murder

being a zionist puppet and being a neocon aren't the same even if they are cousins

First day on Yea Forums, nigger? It's funny because people like you get their panties all in a bunch over a W O R D. Ever heard of lulz? You are it, nigger

Imo optional filters is the perfect solution that so many games just miss.

Let's just ban people for saying no no words instead.

This whole industry is full of retards

Honestly, I've never seen anyone say nigger on the chat. Sure there were a couple N words, typical in the west where you have to censor your own speech, but games remain quite cultured, except the times people shit on archers, rapierfags and spearfags that is.
I don't see the problem here. I hope they never implement a filter though, having so much freedom in chat is refreshing.

Attached: 68486486.jpg (900x900, 59K)

fucking golden

Attached: 10950248686710.jpg (1000x1541, 158K)

>Zionist puppet
>BOMB SANDNIGGERS ISREAL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY DEPLOY TROOPS
>Neocon
>BOMB SANDNIGGERS ISREAL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY DEPLOY TROOPS
Nah...nice try sholom.

NOW LET ME WELCOME EVERYBODY
TO THE MILD MILD WEST
A STATE THAT'S UNFUCKABLE
THEIR HOLES ARE A MESS

Yea Forums is full of retarded jews, idk how they manage to be high iq and also fucking retarded, but they do.

Attached: 1536504631841.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

because semites made the US population worship them

waz up nigger

I fucking hate niggers so much!!!!!

the dumb orange doesn't want to bomb anyone he completely lacks the perpetual revolution for "democracy" instincts, which is how he chafes with all of the neocons that end up in his administration due to the republican party being a garbage bin
you are a retard

1/10 almost got me

lel, wasting time on a filter

just let people have fun

Why are so many angl*id euros obsessed?

WE'RE IN THE SUNSHINE STATE WHERE THE BOMB ASS PILLS BE
THE ONES THAT SHRINK YOUR JUNK TILL YOUR BALLS ARE EMPTY
AND PIMPS BE
LEAVING TOWN FOR BETTER SCENES
CAN'T MAKE NO MONEY SERVIN TRANNY ASS FIENDS

Shut your fucking mouth kike.

Attached: 1549440941506.jpg (750x375, 51K)

being racist doesn't make you cool or funny.

normal people don't use discord to communicate
it's in the very name, "discord", it exists only for mentally uninged people to circlejerk

Cringe

It makes you cool AND funny, though.

do your cousins (parents) know you are using their computer to post on Yea Forums

Bros...I can't believe a random stranger on the internet who I will never see again after the match is over said a naughty word...it's time to stop these racist bigoted fucks...

Attached: 1524982167265.png (225x225, 8K)

I use IRC.

Attached: image-3.jpg (331x290, 25K)

Trump honestly seems like he's running the least Hawkish administration the US has had in years. He's a big shabbot goy, which should hardly be surprising from someone who made all their money in Jew York city real estate.

Racial humor is the only way to make brainlets laugh. If the punchline is nigger you can expect Yea Forums to spam that joke for a whole year.

Changing your tune now you dumb faggot, thought so.

Attached: 1550290672823.jpg (700x467, 38K)

IRC is much better without a doubt

IRC is absolute garbage Grandpa. Get with the times

no you are just stupid and have fallen into posting irrelevant images since you have exhausted your verbal intelligence
this is because you are an inbred sandnigger

>using IRC in the year of our lord Telnet.

it’s polbabies roleplaying their cuck and sissy fantasies.

>screams nigger nigger nigger nigger
>gets banned for being an annoying racist fuck
>reeeeee muh fun
Eat shit fag. I hope you and the rest of the racists here die.

lmao how the fuck is racism even an issue?
so someone thinks their race is better than yours. THAT's the fucking thing that riles everyone up these days?
what the fuck happened?

Attached: 1552667312357.jpg (750x728, 270K)

Sometimes I wonder if being as insufferably delusional as these bipedal parasites would be a good solution to my troubles...
Living life in my own little bubble world, screeching about inconsequential garbage, eating my own shit and sniffing my balls in my own little hugbox...

Sure beats worrying about daily life and emotional exhaustion.

Slippery slope, people are worried about race riots these days.

>Someone on voice chat says nigger
>Pretend I get offended
>Say I will report them
>They start spamming the word nigger to "trigger" me

Shit. Acting like a social justice warrior is pretty funny.

>Show official evidential pictures of how fucking kiked Trump is
>Y-you don't have any argument s-stop posting pictures
lmao

Attached: 1545562330599.jpg (2290x1322, 325K)

seethe more

Attached: Ni##ER.png (900x398, 206K)

Almost everyone who posts on /gif/ doesn't visit any other board. They just treat it as just another porn/gore/memes site, it's pretty disgusting in there

when r9k was in it's death throes because of normalfags invading a group of people targeted the board with tranny propaganda. said group was co-ordinated and flooded the already moribund board with at least 10 threads at all times about how nice it would be to fuck traps/be a trap and eventually lured them into joining discord servers. when in the servers they eventually managed too get personal details and compromising photos. once they had a means to blackmail people they forced them to wear women's clothing, cum from anal masturbation and take HRT against their will.

most of their threads were banned after this was revealed but they still have threads the jannies refuse to remove like r9gay general and other threads in the sea of racebait and porn threads that r9k devolved into.

wow i did not know that donald trump is a zionist puppet even tho that's how this discussion started
really showing why banning cousin marriage is important here little buddy

So /gif/ is the new Yea Forums. Weird.

>c-cousin marriage
I don't know where this is coming from, but here is Trump again. Why do these images upset you so much?

Attached: 1541947844027.jpg (677x381, 46K)

>Yea Forums
>118

Attached: 1507876421178.webm (1280x720, 681K)

>get reminded of reality in a videogame
>because I took a slur too seriously
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: homosexual.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Why don't we just give every race their own society that racists can go to and then set up a few interracial ones for example in UK and California for the ones who want those?
Literally all the issues with racism eliminated.

because your iq is too low for you to follow a simple conversation

>racism outside of Yea Forums
>This window will close in 3 seconds...

Kill yourself you low IQ subhuman.

Shows how smart you are, I'm just posting images and you are raging and giving me pussy ass replies. :) Why does it upset you that Trump is a hyper-goy?

Attached: 1536075867515.jpg (880x580, 92K)

Attached: 1537422587429.jpg (640x640, 79K)

> t. nigger

oh the irony is delicious

oh no, not the n word

>thus far nobody has succeeded in changing this from a shitpost zone to a safe space, so there's that at least.

Go look at Yea Forums sometime if you want to be reminded that it can happen, even here.

why are you describing niggers?

>i am repeatedly embarrassing myself in public
>why does it make you so angry
can you believe there are unironically people that would let you migrate into first world countries and procreate, when there are gorillas with higher iqs

> client side filters

BASED MORDHAU DEVS

It's a good thing they're taking against people using the N word. Some word are just forbidden, it is like how we in Germany only talk about the H guy when we mean the political leader during our N (a different N though) past.

*inhales*

Attached: ahem_.jpg (237x250, 7K)

>reveal a kike
>the goys get angry
Every fucking time. Give me another (you), goy.

Attached: 1550982493590.jpg (594x395, 34K)

Kek imagine being this upset over a six letter word that you try to ban its very existence just to protect niggers

You do realise Yea Forums is more like its 07 version than Yea Forums right?

>all issues with racism eliminated
Yeah except for the issue of not being the """right""" type of . Fuckin look at the big European migrant push in the late 19th/Early 20th century in America. If you were a Italian/Irishman/German you got shit on for being the wrong kind of white person, enjoy your ethnic ghetto, discrimination, and getting shit on at every possible opportunity

>call someone a faggot in chat
>he looses his shit and gets triggered
>another player jumps in "lol shut up nigger"
>a good numbers of players join picking on the seething faggot
Euro servers are best servers

I've noticed that trannies are incredible egomaniacs of whom presume that in every circumstance they are the victim, if for direct insult, they are the victim of some form of gender shaming. However, in good company, a tranny presumes some form of envy in the other individual present. A tranny cannot fathom that they are undesirable, if someone is nice to them it's for no other reason than to fuck them, if someone is calling out the fact their operation is inhumane and unethical then they simply wish to be a tranny.

Ni**ER

Attached: ahem.jpg (892x394, 109K)

D-delete this

Attached: 1525472195107.jpg (429x366, 18K)

>Some word are just forbidden
Imagine being this much a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1537718196646.jpg (689x720, 297K)

retarded sandnigger

You will never be part of the elite and shall suffer the mistakes of the stupid and impoverished for the rest of your life.
Pay your taxes!

Attached: 1557242367006.gif (448x448, 381K)

>settings got reset

Attached: giphy.gif (480x267, 1.09M)

Maybe those Italians, Irishmen and Germans should go to their respective countries then.