Does pic related get any better?

Does pic related get any better?
Played through the beginning and a little bit into the hospital level and it doesn't feel like fear 1 at all.
also the shotgun looks funny and I don't know...

Attached: file.png (800x450, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanatical.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
It's globally considered to be shit.
And yes, it's nothing like F1. The second game's literally designed with 7th gen consoles in mind, and it shows.

I got 1, 2 and 3 all in this bundle so should i just go to 3?
im not really following the story very well anyway

The effects for the ghosts were nice at least.

And the not-P90 that you start with was fun.

fear3 is garbage

Play the first one, then Extraction Point, and then lament the fact that no sequels were ever made.

No sequels. Were ever made.

shit.
are there any mods for fear 1? i want more fear but 2 and 3 are bad

is 3 any good at all?
fear 1 is the best it seems, but is 3 atleast better than 2?

No, the final battle is literally a turret section

You're going to get raped when trying to fight the final boss.

3 is dogshit
>regenerating health
>xp for kills
>level ups
>slow-mo is worthless
>like 4 hours long

also it has a really weird cartoony artstyle with super cringe cutscenes, it's just fucking bad

2 is much much better

I thought 2 was a good game, with a bit more emphasis on the horror aspect. Worse gameplay, however, and the atmosphere from 1 isn't really there. Story wise it's pretty cool however.

3 is a fun game to play but absolute garbage in every other aspect, the artstyle, the graphics, the beyond comprehension retarded plot is actually so bad it's fun.

fuck

Attached: 1551577095276.jpg (1440x1440, 160K)

I think even the third game might be better than the sequel. Just look at this horrible hud FEAR 2 has, looks like some kind of bastard child of Deus Ex: Invisible War with how much shit is displayed on the screen at all time.

Attached: 1551134541371.jpg (500x280, 23K)

i checked the option menu like 3 times to try and find a way to remove that unnecessary hud line.
I had that trope, futuristic glasses or helmet that has stupid hud like that

no it's really not, I mean 2 has really lame moments but it's marginally better than 3
2 can be fun, I mean at least the slow-mo works properly
in 3 it's completely shit

Why am I only able to buy fear 1 as part of a bundle?

what?

Last time I checked on steam the page only gave me a option to buy the bundle of the whole series and nothing else.

it's some fuckery by the publisher, I think there is no way to buy 1 anymore without buying the shitty sequels

Not that guy, but get the FEAR bundle that's up on fanatical. It has all of the games that came out eternally discounted.

I SWEAR im not a shill but fanatical is doing a good deal on fear. thats how i got my copy, fear 2 and 3 are bad tho so
fanatical.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle