Have you hacked your Vitas already?

Have you hacked your Vitas already?

Attached: henkakuenso.png (650x380, 151K)

Yes

Can I get banned from psn if I do it?

No one has gotten banned in years of hacking the Vita, only for hacking trophies as far as I know.

nope

I hacked my PSTV a while back, but now I can't read saves off the memory card, only the system memory.

already did. recommend me some good hidden gems bros

Uhh what? Just install some emulators in it. The Vita is not for playing Vita games

EDF 2 is pretty fun. Just make sure you play on hard for your first run.

no why would i ?
i dont even know where it is

Mgs2 and mgs3 literally only reason I own a vita since beating odinsphere, dragons crown and muramasa

is pstv stronger than a psvita?

Are you the same person making these threads? Yes, I have
No. They're the same, but the PSTV doesn't upscale well

I did years ago but I'm too lazy to give it updated hacks.

yes, but there's nothing worth playing

can you make the vita display on a tv?

I did three years ago, but I'm probably very behind on hacks. Last I knew you had to use a browser exploit to hack it every time you turned it on.

You can to pc

I prefer to emulate shit on my PC, finished MGS2 and part way through 3 now. I don't think I've touched my Vita in almost 2 years and even with the ability to get cfm I am not sure what I would do with it.

I have.
I'm playing through Danganronpa now after having my fill of Taiko, Project Diva, Taiko, Persona Dancing, Taiko and then Persona Dancing again.
I've been shitting on the series here on Yea Forums for years and so far it's really nothing special.
Installed Moonlight earlier today and it seems my internet is not up to snuff.

I did it for danganronpa 1 and 2. ended up buying v3 on pc since i only had a 4gb card on my vita.

Yep! Glad I finally hoped on the Vita train for emulation—its screen, buttons and battery life make it a far superior emulation device to the 3DS.

Attached: C477D690-A622-4E01-ADFE-9C25199B9ABC.gif (200x176, 3K)

Recommend me some good PSP games and PSX gems.
Taking a look at Vitagen's compilations I don't think the vast majority of the system's library is for me.
Senran Kagura, Neptunia and Atelier games as far as the eye can see.

via streaming?

What consoles can you emulate? Do you use retro arch?

Mine is at 3.60 but I've just been too lazy to bother.

I am really thinking about picking one up for PSone emulation

I hacked it but I have no idea what to do from here, where are my free gaems?

I just installed the Trinity exploit on my 3.70 and also this VitaShell thing. How do I downgrade it to 3.65 permanently? 'modoru' works?

Corpse Party is pretty dope. And if you like it, Book of Shadows is bretty good as well (but a much different style of game). The Vita sequel is just eh, but worth playing if you really enjoyed the first 2.

Same. I haven't upgraded since it first got hacked, but I also haven't hacked it yet. The games that I would have wanted to play keep getting ported to PC anyway.

Not yet, I'm gonna order an sd2vita first. Mainly hacking it for undubs and emulation.

the vita has no games, you hack it to emulate ps1 and nintendo games

yes

Attached: 2019-05-11-180342.jpg (960x544, 116K)

How does MGS2 and 3 play on the vita?

I don't like cheap japanese games that rely on fanservice and are overtly lewd

Silent Bomber for PS1. Very fun game.

>tfw sd2vita in order
>tfw l2/r2 case on order

This is gonna be sweet. Wish it emulated dreamcast or n64 games tho

thats literally the point of the vita. those are the only games it has besides the full psp catalogue and ps1 classics

MGS2 is about the same as the PS2 version with 60fps indoors and 30fps outside, and MGS3 looks and runs better than it did on PS2.
It forces both front and back touch for item and weapon selection, moving along walls and throat slitting in MGS3 though which is a gigantic pain in the ass though so be warned.

What would qualify as hacking trophies? If I modify a save or have some cheats to get the trophies easier, that's different from actually hacking the trophy list right?

is there a way to patch the european physical version of the ratchet HD collection? going to the moons crashes 2, and theres a host of audio issues in the arenas

I wouldn't risk it. Just play your pirated games normally

There's no fanservice in the first game at all. It's definitely a cheap Japanese game, though (It's RPGMaker-esque), but it's also got binaural audio and high quality VAs which sets it apart. You're doing yourself a disservice by passing up on it if you like horror games at all.

>besides the full psp catalogue and ps1 classics

Those are the two types of games he asked for

He was more or less talking about people who idiotically will hack trophies for ps3/ps4 games and have them all "pop" at once because someone isn't going to just get all the trophies for a game all at once and this was the only time people trophy hacking got caught and banned.

if you bought it for that you should already know them. its more than 20 years old library

yeah, I didn't find any games that really sold me though

TxK
I also really love lumines on the vita.

I did years ago but it's collecting dust now

Are there any vita games translations that's completed and stuff?
Things like Persona 4 golden undub, Trails evolution english mods and so on.

might as well sell it on ebay or something.

Corpse Party 1 had no lewdness at all.

Then get another hobby, that is the gold standard to good videogames

I can't do it because I have the newest firmware, lmao @ me.

I thought there were hacks to all possible firmwares?

A new hack just dropped recently that should still work unless if Sony just patched Vita today.

Ahh, I see.

Can I do fully custom themes on Henkaku like I can on the 3DS and Anemone? On the 3DS, I can change the background wallpaper, icons and textures while adding custom background music. Does Vita have that same level of customization?

Attached: 0C4AR.jpg (1632x1224, 143K)

I don't understand. I used Trinity and everything to downgrade from 3.70 to 3.65, the whole process works fine but once the Vita auto restarts it's back at 3.70 again.

Downgrade to 3.6, it's better. Then install enso

Alright, survival horror is my favourite video game genre so I'll check it out for you, user.
I've played a good chunk of classic PlayStation games, I'm asking for some lesser known gems.
I never had a PSP and I've only ever emulated Freedom Unite and Portable 3rd alongside some rhythm games.
What would be the best Armoured Core game I can play on a Vita?

Done.

Attached: IMG_20190202_181719962.jpg (3264x1836, 316K)

I have a vita tv that's been sitting around forever that I'll hack someday, but I feel like it would be annoying to find working downloads for all the obscure japanese shit I'd want to play on it.

English translation patch for dungeon travelers 2-2 when?

wat game

planning on it when I feel like gaming again

Madoka

of course. playing project diva f at 60fps is crazy

Sold my Vita today.

amazing hardware that's absolutely useless

Based retard

You're retarded

>Buy SD2Vita because my USB always requires to be unplugged everytime I turn PSTV into sleep mode
>Start putting all my PSP games on it so I can play them on my TV in max comfort.
It's pretty nice finally having it with Bubble Manager also making it easier.

Just this morning, although I don't know what to do with it now. I installed some plugins and Adrenaline but the whole thing seems like a lost cause.

At least there's nothing presently blocking me from using PSN this time around. I just had to spoof my version to 3.70 and it let me in no problem. That was my main hangup last time and why I ended up de-hacking my Vita after awhile (along with the whole "FTP into the system" catch).

Maybe if i hadn't sold mine.

I'm absolutely filled with regret after i played gravity rush 2 and MGS4&5 since i can't go play the prequels to those games anymore.

I'm still too scared to hack it even though I know I won't get banned. I also only have an 8gb memory card for it.

The PS4 version of Gravity Rush 1 is the best way to play it though depending on how much you like motion controls

It was okay but it felt really off due to the fact that i was tilting a DS4 and not a handheld, i was bobbing my head everywhere as if it was still hard-wired into me whenever i had to follow the vita's screen when i tilted it.

Cardcaptor Sakura

Attached: Animetic-story-game.jpg (640x647, 65K)

What can I do on it that I can't do on a hacked psp/3ds/switch?
Please don't just say play Vita games, there are no vita games worth playing.